Male Vagina Mod (Working And With Collisions) Now With Optional SOS AddOn

This is probably an obvious suggestion, but would a version that works with SOS be possible? It might sound a bit odd, given what that mod is for, but it has been used for other types of addons before, such as for female pubic hair. If this is done, a mod like SLEN(SexLab Eager NPCs), can be used to define any NPC with that addon as female(meaning the base game would consider them male, but SexLab would consider them Female), meaning they would take the female position in animations. 

Otherwise, though I've yet to try the mod, I'd guess the only issue the skeleton replacement might cause is with existing male(i.e using a SOS schlong addon) animations having slightly off positions for the schlong bones, using the female alignments. 

14 minutes ago, cmeleon said:

<snip>

While I would like the matter be dropped before it becomes the norm here to discuss about females and males being present or not in mods, I wanted to thank you for leaving your positivity here and thank you for your kind words :D

1 hour ago, Kuroyami said:

This is probably an obvious suggestion, but would a version that works with SOS be possible? It might sound a bit odd, given what that mod is for, but it has been used for other types of addons before, such as for female pubic hair. If this is done, a mod like SLEN(SexLab Eager NPCs), can be used to define any NPC with that addon as female(meaning the base game would consider them male, but SexLab would consider them Female), meaning they would take the female position in animations. 

Otherwise, though I've yet to try the mod, I'd guess the only issue the skeleton replacement might cause is with existing male(i.e using a SOS schlong addon) animations having slightly off positions for the schlong bones, using the female alignments. 

I can go right now and make the addon if you want, no problem :D  Of course, I'll need to make a new mod from scratch, while also learning how, so it could take a while, but if I can make it, it will be done and posted!

Also, I tested the mod with and without schlongs, and it seemed to be aligning fine for me (but as you can see from the textures I had been using in the screens, I probably wouldn't notice something that would bother many XD ).

On 5/9/2019 at 6:32 AM, Kuroyami said:

<quoting you to let you know!>

BAM!

Done! I will also add it as an optional file in the Download Section :3

[If anyone wants unique textures combinations, let me know and I'll make a patch for you :D REMEMBER! This does require Schlongs of Skyrim to work, but you can still use it if you have a SAM body, like me, with no troubles!]

EDIT: Added a better working (and more complete) version with texture uniqueness customization to the Download Section [ the file linked here was removed before it gave people a headache seeing my half-assed first attempt ]

Just saw the edit in the changelog about the Addon being dirty. FYI that happens when there's a mismatch between the CompatibleRaces, RaceProbabilities and RaceSizes lists. All 3 lists should have the exact same number of entries, with each record in the same slot as the matching ones in the other lists. For example, if NordRace is in Slot 3 of the CompatibleRaces list, then RaceSizeNord and RaceProbabilityNord must be in Slot 3 of their respective lists as well. Try double-checking the plugin and see if you can find any mistmatch there.

On a separate note, certainly gonna keep an eye on this for now. Once it's more functional and compatible with SOS, I'll have to try it out myself. Think it could play nice with my shark race, just looking at the current lore we've come up with regarding malleability of genitalia.

Not a big fan of the skeleton swap, though. It would be interesting to see if the required nodes can be pasted on the male skeleton without altering anything else to prevent alignments from getting screwed by the skeleton change to the female one.

15 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

<snip>

Wow, thanks for the info! Thought I was missing something! Will get right on fixing things as soon as I have time!

About the skeleton, I agree with you about it being a no-no (I myself was reluctant to try the swap at first, then I said "fuck it", and this mod came to be), but without any guide of sorts, I am stumped at the moment, and cannot advance on skeleton stuff (which is the CORE part of this mod, as all the nodes are for females). If you know of any tutorial or guide I can follow, let me know!

[Also, I am quite a fan of your race mods myself! :D Lots of characters I have in mind to do based on them, but with so many options, and my new-found interest in texturing, I am spending more time creating them than actually playing any XD ]

EDIT: Wanted to ask also, is there a way to make a SOS addon be available to both genders? The way I understand it, the gender parameter needs to be 0 for male and 1 for female, would 2 (or -1) be for both?

48 minutes ago, Temporary500 said:

About the skeleton, I agree with you about it being a no-no (I myself was reluctant to try the swap at first, then I said "fuck it", and this mod came to be), but without any guide of sorts, I am stumped at the moment, and cannot advance on skeleton stuff (which is the CORE part of this mod, as all the nodes are for females). If you know of any tutorial or guide I can follow, let me know!

Can't think of any tutorial or anything similar, unfortunately. I'd try finding the Pussy bones in the female skeleton, looking for the first bone in its hierarchy that is shared by both skeletons, and pasting the female children bones in the male skeleton (if that makes any sense). Guess I'll have to look into myself.

EDIT: Wanted to ask also, is there a way to make a SOS addon be available to both genders? The way I understand it, the gender parameter needs to be 0 for male and 1 for female, would 2 (or -1) be for both?

Yup. 0 for male, 1 for female, 2 for both.

2 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

<snip> Yup. 0 for male, 1 for female, 2 for both

Thank you! :D

About the skeleton, I did attempt something like that, but it kept crashing my game, and I had to also run FNIS after every single crash. I'll try again, if anything I might learn something new! :D

3 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

<quoting you to let you know!>

I tried pasting, very carefully, the nodes from the female skeleton to the male ones as you said, AND THEY WORK! I am a tad-bit worried about that hkx file, but it seems to be doing fine with the vanilla male one.

The merit and credit is all yours! Do you plan on uploading some kind of file with the modified skeleton in, or a tutorial of sorts? It feels wrong to do it myself (I would credit you everywhere I would be able to, but it would still be something I uploaded, it sounds meh to me, let me know! The people need this file, or at least a guide to do it themselves! :D )

4 hours ago, Temporary500 said:

[...]

I simply gave some vague instructions that I basically pulled out of my ass using my very limited knowledge of skeleton editing, it's not a big deal, lol. Go ahead and post it yourself if you want, don't think I'll be doing it myself and it makes more sense for it to be included in the mod it was made for.

5 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

I simply gave some vague instructions that I basically pulled out of my ass using my very limited knowledge of skeleton editing, it's not a big deal, lol. Go ahead and post it yourself if you want, don't think I'll be doing it myself and it makes more sense for it to be included in the mod it was made for.

I'll be quoting you as a great help nonetheless if you don't mind :D

Also, do you know if I should ask Groovtama for permission first?

20 minutes ago, Temporary500 said:

Also, do you know if I should ask Groovtama for permission first?

Don't know for sure, but I guess it wouldn't hurt. Try asking first and if there's no reply for a while simply upload the file but make sure to give credit for the skeleton nifs. That should be it.

32 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

Don't know for sure, but I guess it wouldn't hurt. Try asking first and if there's no reply for a while simply upload the file but make sure to give credit for the skeleton nifs. That should be it.

Thank you again for everything!

Also, I think the AddOn for SOS is quite ready, what do you think? I have not encountered any trouble while using it myself (aside from the slot 49 version just showing up as the default underwear, but I think that is because it frees the slot for the underwear to be equipped by SOS). If I can, I plan on updating the meshes to be a better fit for the SOS body, but for the moment I am quite afraid I'll fuck up collisions if I touch that mesh again >.<

5 hours ago, Temporary500 said:

Thank you again for everything!

Also, I think the AddOn for SOS is quite ready, what do you think?

Havent really tried the SOS version, just took a quick peek at the original release ingame and that's it. Can look into it later if you want, but if the "dirty addon" bug is fixed and it looks good ingame, I'd say it's pretty much ready.

Only thing I would add would be working placeholder textures for it (as in, the full set: diffuse + normal + specular). Even if it doesn't seamlessly match whatever texture is installed, IMO it's much better to have non-matching working textures than not having any textures at all. 

aside from the slot 49 version just showing up as the default underwear, but I think that is because it frees the slot for the underwear to be equipped by SOS

Yup, that is correct as far as I can tell.

If I can, I plan on updating the meshes to be a better fit for the SOS body, but for the moment I am quite afraid I'll fuck up collisions if I touch that mesh again >.<

Yeah, that would help. The mesh doesn't seem to match the SOS body too well right now, specially if you want to use it instead of a schlong and not just alongside it.

You use Outfit Studio, right? If so, make sure to change the reference skeleton to your new male XPMSE file with the pussy bones added, because otherwise OS will save the meshes with the female SOS node position and will screw up the placement ingame (this is kind of a pain when editing male meshes, because you need to change the reference skeleton to the male one whenever you edit any mesh that includes schlong nodes/a visible crotch). If you do that, there is no reason for it to be broken.

FYI all you need to do to change the reference skeleton is to go to File -> Settings while in OS and change the "Reference Skeleton" field to the edited male file. Just remember to change it back to the default female reference from OS once you are done, and that's it.

12 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

<snip>

About the textures, I would love to upload some, but am afraid of breaking permissions and stuff, I'll have a look, though, see what I can do!

Also, HOT DAMN! I should have guessed that was the problem, will tinker with the meshes again once I return from my slumber, if it still won't work, at least now I will know thst what I am seeing in Outfit Studio is what will actually be in-game, things will be A LOT smoother from now on, thank you once again! :D

EDIT! ; While I was tinkering about, I thought "instead of touching the mesh, could something more be done to the skeleton itself? If the female schlongs are not in line with the males ones, then the genitals must ALSO have a problem such as that! " So I opened the modified male skeleton.nif once again, using the skeleton_female.nif for reference to where the shclong nodes are compared to the rest, And Lo and Behold, the female skeleton's nodes are WAY UP than the male ones, and pasting them over caused the mesh to go inside the body not because of the mesh itself, but because the nodes were TOO HIGH UP!  So I crossed my fingers there wouldn't be further trouble with FNIS or crashing, and lowered the nodes, one by one, and each by -4.0000 . The result is NO SEAMS AT ALL FOR SOS AND NO CRASHING OR FNIS STUFF TO DO! HAPPY TIMES!

I am now awaiting permission from regenbot03 to modify and upload his/her textures (which are the same I was using in the main screens), which will then be included in the main download, before updating the modified files, but I wanted to give you guys a heads up at least on what to expect next.

OH! I also modified the SOS AddOn and meshes a bit because they were having pretty grave seams on 100 weight, now there are no holes on the sides anymore, and the mesh will scale with weight. I am also working on making the meshes a better fit if used for females, but the sheer number of mods that modify their bodies makes it really difficult for them to have no seams, I'll do what I can!

[The archive uploaded here contains the skeleton.nif and skeleton_beast.nif modified to have no further trouble with the mesh if using SOS, the weight and no seams stuff plus the rest will be uploaded once I get permission for the textures, if not from regenbot03 then from someone else, and if from no one else, I'll try making them myself :D ]

Have a great day/night!

XPMSE SOS Skeleton Fixed Nodes.7z

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, nelenye said:

Is it possible to use this with an older female body, like say chsbhc v3T?

This can be used with anything you want, there WILL be cliiping if you equip the item on females, though, and there are so many versions of female bodies that I couldn't do a compatibility thing for them all. If I'll manage, I plan on doing a BodySlide file for females, so you can custom fit the thing for your own body.

• 2 months later...

Testing this out. 

Saphir1.png.7922995be6ac28a85b705c9d7a240d09.pngSaphir2.png.ee402b5fcae12b69adae8e00a6de5d00.png

Saphir3.png.4fb847527c1b9ab026f927ac32c51a46.pngSaphir4.png.64d0b99c69335e284eefd40d2886108d.png

Mostly just the already known issues. Indeed works fine with SLEN(though it would be unlikely not to), setting the character as female(SexLab's Gender setting) as per the mod's settings for SOS Addons.  

On 8/8/2019 at 12:03 AM, Zazine said:

Just wanted to say thank you for this mod. I feel included. Please have a wonderful day.

Thank you, to you as well (even if a little late ^^" ) :D

On 8/15/2019 at 9:30 AM, Kuroyami said:

<snip>

Thank you for testing! I want to polish this more, but I also want to include some basic textures, and cannot upload the files without first having permission (which I am still awatining for). I have made a new version ready (which adds and fixes a bit about variety and hopefully is better, unfortunatly nothing new on the collision/clipping (for now), I'm working on learning on these topics!

On 8/15/2019 at 9:40 AM, Mr.Otaku said:

So this is like the male version of dickgirls... interesting. Never thought of this concept before, just shows how much i took the dickgirls for granted lmao.

This mod can also be used for females if needed, everyone included!

Sorry for the late responses everyone, by the way! I just got back from helping a friend out in Poland, I will be active again here, and, as said above, hopefully I will manage to find textures/permissions for textures, and upload the next version (no clean save or all that required, just to be safe you could "equip/unequip", but it should work out-of-the-box ), and, as also said above, I will try my hand at learning more about collisions and stuff. My goal for now is to give HDT (or HDT-PE ) to the tongues in this mod ( https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/95221/?tab=description Wraith Tongues ) as a private project, but I WILL share if given permission and, of course, if they work, it won't probably be any time soon, though.

I feel really excited for your idea! It's absolutely a pity that we haven't gotten a working anus for males in Skyrim though the game itself has existed for so long!

A lots of thanks to your work!And I sincerely wish that there will be mods specially made for SOS or SAM anus which needn't rely on any vagina mods. Just a wish.

The Biggest problem I have encountered is that I have installed HDT-SMP, which may be incompatible with HDT-PE.

So it's probably that I will fail to install your mod. How regretful it is!

Thanks to your valuable work again, since there are few mods for males in our lab.

Thank you for testing! I want to polish this more, but I also want to include some basic textures, and cannot upload the files without first having permission (which I am still awatining for). I have made a new version ready (which adds and fixes a bit about variety and hopefully is better, unfortunatly nothing new on the collision/clipping (for now), I'm working on learning on these topics!

The clipping issues, at least those due to animations(like in the screenshots I posted), are due to the animations being made with females in mind, and because of that, things are a little off using them as an otherwise male character. Similar to using male animations for a futa character(though that is a bit more due to a .hkx file positioning female SOS schlongs a bit differently than male addons) - though some futa specific animations have been made. 

9 hours ago, q1047399939 said:

<snip>

I do wish males had as many mods as females do, there are MANY people asking for a working anus, though, and there is a topic here on loverslab where people seem to be working on it. Also the creator of Clams Of Skyrim, of which vagina I used for this mod, is working on making a working anus, so who knows! I do hope someone with more passion and talent about modding than I could say " eh, why not " and make something really good.

6 hours ago, Kuroyami said:

<snip>

Damn, then that is almost unfixable by the means I know how... I will try anyway, maybe I can link the vagina mesh to make it use some bone combinations that will make it, at the very least, not jag out at times. Thank you for sharing your knowledge on this!

For the life of me right now, I can't remember the name of the mod, though I did fix scripting in it, because it was bothering me, basically it has diseases that "sap schlong" size off of one and put it on another, when a man lost all of his size, it'd stop at 1, if it was a "Futa", the Futa would wind up a woman and lose the schlong, but for a man, it stops at 1, well, because there wasn't a way to plop anything else there, this could work in that respect, though I'm in no way up to speed on doing any schlong testing, would love to find that mod and see if the author is still around (it's on here).

And no, I don't remember the mod name, it's late, been doing a lot of I.T. work that has me somewhat burned out, tomorrow is a new (fun) day.

GuruSR.