SexiS - Sex in Skyrim [Alpha] [Updated Feb 23]

It would require you to make a new voice type or modify the existing one. If there is a set of free to use voice clips you think would work well, feel free to post them

Thank You for this epic mod and second for your fast reply, Cmod.

If I would be able to do this I would gladly be going along and telling the community about it.

But: I´m just a USER (gamer) who does know shit about modding/coding/modeling/... :@

There are, in my opinion, enough sound files included to your mod.;) They just don´t get all used by your mod (or my installation of it). For example: There are 27 Files in sound/fx/sexis/vf00/normal/1 and I definitely never got the sound from file 13 - 27 in the game.:huh:

Well, could have had worse problems, keep up the good work. So don´t bother my "silly" complaints about sound, surely You´ve got bigger problems to solve.:)

First' date=' nice update, thanks. :)

Noticed a bug, when I die against a foe who cannot rape (monsters), after loading I can't use any of my hotkeys of the mod "More Hotkeys please" normal ones are working.

Seems that there is some checks happening when looking at the console, something block those hotkeys for some reason...

Save/load fix the problem but temporarily, it happens again after a moment.

Move to another cell seems to fix the problem until I die again and so on, a little incompatibility maybe ?

Except this the rest is working flawlessly.

[/quote']

Hmm, I'd assume it's related to DisablePlayerControls. I'll try an adjustment in the next update, maybe it will help.

It would require you to make a new voice type or modify the existing one. If there is a set of free to use voice clips you think would work well' date=' feel free to post them

If I would be able to do this I would gladly be going along and telling the community about it.

But: I´m just a USER (gamer) who does know shit about modding/coding/modeling/... :@

There are, in my opinion, enough sound files included to your mod.;) They just don´t get all used by your mod (or my installation of it). For example: There are 27 Files in sound/fx/sexis/vf00/normal/1 and I definitely never got the sound from file 13 - 27 in the game.:huh:

Well, could have had worse problems, keep up the good work. So don´t bother my "silly" complaints about sound, surely You´ve got bigger problems to solve.:)

[/quote']

Adding in sound files is super tedious, which is why only the first 5 or 6 are in use. My current plan was to (eventually) use all 27 of those for the first 4 phases (in the same way only 5 are currently being used). It just requires a bunch of tedious importing.

Just downloaded the mod, and I've got to say... wow! Easily the best mod sex animations out there, no contest. I've tried the Skyrim Nexus Adult show and Animated prostitution, but they were pretty stiff (pun intended!) and often models would fail to align properly.

Sexis is really fluid, looks natural and it all fits perfectly. The options to realign, change scene and go back/forth between stages is great! The added options for rape at defeat and such is lovely aswell.

Can't wait to see more of this mod, both on its own and while it's being used by other mods.

First' date=' nice update, thanks. :)

Noticed a bug, when I die against a foe who cannot rape (monsters), after loading I can't use any of my hotkeys of the mod "More Hotkeys please" normal ones are working.

Seems that there is some checks happening when looking at the console, something block those hotkeys for some reason...

Save/load fix the problem but temporarily, it happens again after a moment.

Move to another cell seems to fix the problem until I die again and so on, a little incompatibility maybe ?

Except this the rest is working flawlessly.

[/quote']

Hmm, I'd assume it's related to DisablePlayerControls. I'll try an adjustment in the next update, maybe it will help.

It would require you to make a new voice type or modify the existing one. If there is a set of free to use voice clips you think would work well' date=' feel free to post them

[/quote']

Adding in sound files is super tedious, which is why only the first 5 or 6 are in use. My current plan was to (eventually) use all 27 of those for the first 4 phases (in the same way only 5 are currently being used). It just requires a bunch of tedious importing.

Thanks for your quick answer Cmod,

I already tried myself to "mix and rename/rearrange" the included sound files and can now after several tests understand what you mean with "super tedious"; for a simple "gamer" without modding experience it´s almost impossible to synchronise sound and motion of NPC/PC to the ongoing action.

So once again, ty cmod for your mod:):D:)

Once again Cmod you are a gentleman,trooper and a scholar. You have basically implemented most of the existing features from other mods that I wanted into this one, the framework looks better and better.

A couple of things/suggestions:

- The new doggy animation is great in concept, but it seems there's quite a bit of misalignment and clipping between the two no matter much I try to adjust it.

- Sometimes when you get ganged by 3 ppls, you character remain in sex animation even after the last one has ended.

- Sometimes after the first one the enemies starts attacking even though the second rapist has started to "work" on you, can't even defend yourself.

- Sugguestions/Future plugin idea for you or other interested modder: In AP, your character can talk to other ppls and ask for sex. I think that's a great idea in terms of immersion for this mod. Ask/Persuade/Intimidate instead of using a spell to begin Cupid. This can be expanded to not only asking for sex, but also for getting out of jail, getting out of bounty situation, etc etc.

- Sugguestion #2- In AP the characters can open their mouths during soundclips, not sure how he does it but I noticed some .lip files in the sound folder. I would say that's also a nice feature to have.

- Along the lines of the first suggestion, now that we have a counter I wonder if it's possible to implement a dialogue change on NPC once PC passes a certain threshold? Like the vanilla system's faction checks: If you are in high in enchanting or alchemy NPC will sometimes react to you with a different line. So if your PC (female) has over 50 on sex counter, male NPC can ask for "stress relief" or can even call you a whore if you are over 100, for male PCs maybe the NPC females will ask you to "visit their chambers".

- Animation suggestions: From existing animation banks- BJ (AP), bendover BJ (AP), gangbang (EroMotion), Against Wall (Eromotion). Dunno how hard the last 2 will be due to extra elements to implement.

Sidenote: Anyone know the AP Strap-on equipment slot #? I can't figure it out :<

Well done Cmod. your updating this mod fast. Like the other mod contributor.

The bugs arent that heavy alignment on bed is the only one what really piss off. but the rest is just great.

The new animation from the unknown modder is just perfect it also have BB support is this the first animation with BB from the new pack ?

The only thing what really are needed is are "Sex trough dialog option". And maybe only if the Npcs really care about what have you done for them. Maybe a kind of reward with sex through dialog would be a nice Addition. Small plugin.

And thanks for your time on develope that mod. Sorry for this english.

how do ye get this to work? I have everything needed' date=' core, data, cupid and defeated, but all I have is the config spells and i dont know to active the scenes

[/quote']

For Cupid: There are two spells named Cupid Heart and Cupid Bow, use Heart on yourself or Bow to shoot 2 characters to engage in acts.

For Defeated: After setting HP % to desired, just get knock to that HP.

Remember to activate the two .ESP in your mod loaders.

Hello CMOD,

just one suggestion:

if it´s possible, please let all "missguided" cupid arrows (not every skyrimplayer is a sniper ;-)) vanish like the arrows that hit proper targets.

It´s quite annoying to get out of your home (in this case Breezehome) and stand in the "middle" of all the arrows that didn´t hit your target yesterday.

Once again Cmod you are a gentleman' date='trooper and a scholar. You have basically implemented most of the existing features from other mods that I wanted into this one, the framework looks better and better.

A couple of things/suggestions:

- The new doggy animation is great in concept, but it seems there's quite a bit of misalignment and clipping between the two no matter much I try to adjust it.

- Sometimes when you get ganged by 3 ppls, you character remain in sex animation even after the last one has ended.

- Sometimes after the first one the enemies starts attacking even though the second rapist has started to "work" on you, can't even defend yourself.

[/quote']

Yeah, the alignment on it isn't perfect, but I think we'll need an animator to fix that. I don't believe there's anything I can do on the script-side of things.

I'll see if I can trigger the effect of getting stuck in animation, haven't seen that before.

Defeated definitely needs work. It's been sitting in a state of "well, it works good enough..." for a while. Problem you're seeing is it doesn't make any attempt to control actors which aren't queued up.

Well done Cmod. your updating this mod fast. Like the other mod contributor.

The bugs arent that heavy alignment on bed is the only one what really piss off. but the rest is just great.

The new animation from the unknown modder is just perfect it also have BB support is this the first animation with BB from the new pack ?

The only thing what really are needed is are "Sex trough dialog option". And maybe only if the Npcs really care about what have you done for them. Maybe a kind of reward with sex through dialog would be a nice Addition. Small plugin.

And thanks for your time on develope that mod. Sorry for this english.

Didn't realize it had BB support' date=' I have no idea what animations do and don't. I personally don't use any BB mods. I tried it, but it made my character's tits levitate slightly and look weird in general. I'd guess his other animation has BB as well, but it has some problems which prevent it from being usable currently.

Hello CMOD,

just one suggestion:

if it´s possible, please let all "missguided" cupid arrows (not every skyrimplayer is a sniper ;-)) vanish like the arrows that hit proper targets.

It´s quite annoying to get out of your home (in this case Breezehome) and stand in the "middle" of all the arrows that didn´t hit your target yesterday.

Sadly, I have no idea how to do that. However, the number of arrows which are persistent in the world is fixed. By default it's something like 10. So you can always run to some corner, plop 10 arrows there, and the old ones will disappear.

I did a little test of the new versions and options and animations and almost everything worked okay. I tested it both on a save that never used SexiS and on on one that used to have one of the old versions installed before I made a clean save. In both cases everything worked exactly the same so even if the mod leaves anything in savegames it at least isn't causing issues n_n

But I noticed 2 little things that don't look like intended features but they weren't very harmful so it's not too awful! When I was testing cupid I noticed that if I fast forward to stage 5 and keep pressing the next stage button it won't do anything while current sex is in progress but after sex ends it will immediately start again and and again and again. Happily it ended after a few times and it didn't look like it caused any permanent damage but I was curious about it so I tried to replicate this thingy and I managed to repeat it a few times. I noticed that the more times I press next stage button after reaching stage 5 the more times sex will repeat. The other issue I had was with defeated: it looks like changing the duration of rape debuff while suffering from it won't have any effect on the current instance. Also I noticed that debuff timer only cares about actual play time and doesn't respect large time jumps like waiting or fast travel unlike the "normal" duration effects. I know you did it this way because there's no other way to dynamically change effect durations or magnitudes by using global variables but is this intentional? If you'd like to mimic the way normal temporary effects work I know a way to do this I used a very similar thingy so player couldn't cheat sun damage in Vampiric Thirst ^^

Scriptname SexiSDefeatedDebuffTimerScr extends ActiveMagicEffect  

GlobalVariable Property GameDaysPassed Auto
GlobalVariable Property TimeScale Auto
GlobalVariable Property TimeDuration Auto
float Property TimeCurrent Auto
float Property TimePassed Auto
float Property TimeStart Auto

Spell Property ability Auto
Actor subject

float Function GameTimeDaysToRealTimeSeconds(float gametime)
float gameSeconds = gametime * (60 * 60 * 24)
return (gameSeconds / TimeScale.Value)
EndFunction

Event OnEffectStart(Actor akTarget, Actor akCaster)

;mark the starting time
TimeStart = GameDaysPassed.GetValue()
RegisterForSingleUpdate(1)

Endevent

Event OnUpdate()

;mark the current time and convert the difference into realtime seconds
TimeCurrent = GameDaysPassed.GetValue()
TimePassed = GameTimeDaysToRealTimeSeconds(TimeCurrent - TimeStart)

If TimePassed >= TimeDuration.GetAV()
	;if time is up self destruct!
	subject.RemoveSpell(ability)
Else
	;if not keep ticking
Endif

Endevent

I didn't test this change but I hope it will at least give you the idea ^^

Reading SexiS ...

ERROR(2011): Wrong line in Behavior Template: 24 s -a SexiS_MissionaryOff1 SexiS_MissionaryOff1.hkx

Thoughts?

Your version of FNIS is outdated. Update to 3.3.2. If you use XP32 skeleton' date=' you also need 'fix2'.

I did a little test of the new versions and options and animations and almost everything worked okay. I tested it both on a save that never used SexiS and on on one that used to have one of the old versions installed before I made a clean save. In both cases everything worked exactly the same so even if the mod leaves anything in savegames it at least isn't causing issues n_n

But I noticed 2 little things that don't look like intended features but they weren't very harmful so it's not too awful! When I was testing cupid I noticed that if I fast forward to stage 5 and keep pressing the next stage button it won't do anything while current sex is in progress but after sex ends it will immediately start again and and again and again. Happily it ended after a few times and it didn't look like it caused any permanent damage but I was curious about it so I tried to replicate this thingy and I managed to repeat it a few times. I noticed that the more times I press next stage button after reaching stage 5 the more times sex will repeat. The other issue I had was with defeated: it looks like changing the duration of rape debuff while suffering from it won't have any effect on the current instance. Also I noticed that debuff timer only cares about actual play time and doesn't respect large time jumps like waiting or fast travel unlike the "normal" duration effects. I know you did it this way because there's no other way to dynamically change effect durations or magnitudes by using global variables but is this intentional? If you'd like to mimic the way normal temporary effects work I know a way to do this I used a very similar thingy so player couldn't cheat sun damage in Vampiric Thirst ^^

Scriptname SexiSDefeatedDebuffTimerScr extends ActiveMagicEffect  

GlobalVariable Property GameDaysPassed Auto
GlobalVariable Property TimeScale Auto
GlobalVariable Property TimeDuration Auto
float Property TimeCurrent Auto
float Property TimePassed Auto
float Property TimeStart Auto

Spell Property ability Auto
Actor subject

float Function GameTimeDaysToRealTimeSeconds(float gametime)
float gameSeconds = gametime * (60 * 60 * 24)
return (gameSeconds / TimeScale.Value)
EndFunction

Event OnEffectStart(Actor akTarget, Actor akCaster)

;mark the starting time
TimeStart = GameDaysPassed.GetValue()

Endevent

Event OnUpdate()

;mark the current time and convert the difference into realtime seconds
TimeCurrent = GameDaysPassed.GetValue()
TimePassed = GameTimeDaysToRealTimeSeconds(TimeCurrent - TimeStart)

If TimePassed >= TimeDuration.GetAV()
	;if time is up self destruct!
	subject.RemoveSpell(ability)
Else
	;if not keep ticking
Endif

Endevent

I didn't test this change but I hope it will at least give you the idea ^^

The stage advance buttons are designed to be slightly limited. You can't reverse back to phase 1, and once you're in phase 5 you can't use them at all.

I'm pretty sure the repeating thing was just Cupid doing it's usual thing. Even spamming the next button, I couldn't get more repeats than is usual. From a code perspective, I didn't see anything that would cause it to happen.

As for defeated, not being able to change the duration after it's started is 'intentional'. Not necessarily desired, but I didn't care enough to make it changeable after the effect has started. Figured it would be the kind of thing which is set once and then never again, so presumably not a huge issue.

I had it run on actual playtime because otherwise a quick wait and it's all fixed. Seemed kinda pointless then. However, I'm not particularly attached to this way of doing it, if people would rather it be based on game time instead.

I'm open to changing both of these if people would like to see them changed.

Hi, first of thanks for this great mod.

I unfortunately ran into some trouble after installing some mods.

I lost track what exactly i installed since yesterday, added quite a lot to it and as there is no listed incompatibility to one of these on the main page i thought maybe one of you has an idea.

I also updated SexiS to the latest version and ran FNIS afterwards again.

the issue:

i see the SexiS config spell in the spell list, but it does nothing upon activation. no reaction. if i use cupid i can select targets but nothing happens. in the console theres also no message saying whatsoever information.

any idea would be highly appreaciated.

this is the load order:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

ApachiiHairFemales.esm

ETaC - RESOURCES.esm

SexiS.esm

xazBondage.esm

3DNPC.esp

Brawl Bugs CE.esp

Shadow Striping Fix.esp

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

HighResTexturePackFix.esp

Chesko_Frostfall.esp

EnhancedLightsandFX.esp

Weapons and Armor fixes.esp

Weapons and Armor fixes - Hacks.esp

AOMGHOST.esp

Arrowsmith.esp

bloodierCombatv1.1.esp

buttplug-calyps.esp

Immersive Battles.esp

Immersive Brigands.esp

Immersive Patrols.esp

Immersive Travelers.esp

Immersive Werewolves.esp

LegendarySmithingUpgrades.esp

Lost Art of the Blacksmith.esp

More Craftables.esp

SabreFurBag.esp

Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp

ValCraftingMeltdownAlpha.esp

Auto Unequip Arrows.esp

WetandCold.esp

SkyUI.esp

Berserk Black Swordsman Armor - No Arm.esp

Berserk Black Swordsman Armor.esp

1nivWICCloaksCRAFT.esp

Craftable Artifacts.esp

Daedric Extra Armor.esp

EinherjarArmor.esp

FlameAtronachArmor.esp

FullBootForKKSA.esp

HentaiVoidArmor.esp

isilNarsil.esp

jammersslavegear.esp

JSwords.esp

LFArmors.esp

StrapOnbyaeonv1.1.esp

WarchiefArmor.esp

zarias_restraints.esp

killable_children_qp_aventus.esp

killable_children_qp_nelkir.esp

PrisonerRagsForFemales.esp

dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp

dD - Easy Lift Bodies and Objects.esp

Drinking Fountains of Skyrim.esp

ETaC - Villages Complete.esp

ETaC - Morthal.esp

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

RRRE-Lite.esp

RRRL-ETaC-Villages-Complete-Patch.esp

Sprint6.esp

AdvancedWerewolf.esp

Advanced Vampires No sun damage.esp

HighResTexturePack01.esp

ShowRaceMenuAlternative.esp

The Dance of Death.esp

Crimson Tide - Blood.esp

NiruinsBusinessPlan.esp

TemptressVixen.esp

BloodyFacials.esp

getSnowy.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

MidasSkyrim.esp

Lydia Show XXX.esp

mslZaZArachnophobia.esp

xo3dBukTest.esp

NiuNiu.esp

AdaptSkins.esp

SexiSDefeated.esp

HighResTexturePack02.esp

xazBondage.esp

Better Vampires.esp

TRO_BasicNeeds.esp

Real Wildlife Skyrim 0.1.esp

RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp

RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp

RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp

RND_DrinkingFountains-Patch.esp

Headtracking.esp

LIAT - NPCs.esp

LIAT - Sounds.esp

BecomeABard.esp

UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp

UFO - Heartfire AddOn.esp

UFO - Dawnguard AddOn.esp

ZaZAnimationPack.esp

SexiSCupid.esp

sanguinesDebauchery.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp

Hi' date=' first of thanks for this great mod.

I lost track what exactly i installed since yesterday, added quite a lot to it and as there is no listed incompatibility to one of these on the main page i thought maybe one of you has an idea.

the issue:

i see the SexiS config spell in the spell list, but it does nothing upon activation. no reaction. if i use cupid i can select targets but nothing happens. in the console theres also no message saying whatsoever information.

this is the load order:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

ApachiiHairFemales.esm

ETaC - RESOURCES.esm

SexiS.esm

xazBondage.esm

3DNPC.esp

Brawl Bugs CE.esp

Shadow Striping Fix.esp

Chesko_Frostfall.esp

EnhancedLightsandFX.esp

AOMGHOST.esp

Arrowsmith.esp

bloodierCombatv1.1.esp

buttplug-calyps.esp

Immersive Battles.esp

Immersive Brigands.esp

Immersive Patrols.esp

Immersive Travelers.esp

Immersive Werewolves.esp

More Craftables.esp

SabreFurBag.esp

Auto Unequip Arrows.esp

WetandCold.esp

SkyUI.esp

1nivWICCloaksCRAFT.esp

Craftable Artifacts.esp

Daedric Extra Armor.esp

EinherjarArmor.esp

FlameAtronachArmor.esp

FullBootForKKSA.esp

HentaiVoidArmor.esp

isilNarsil.esp

jammersslavegear.esp

JSwords.esp

LFArmors.esp

StrapOnbyaeonv1.1.esp

WarchiefArmor.esp

zarias_restraints.esp

ETaC - Morthal.esp

RRRE-Lite.esp

Sprint6.esp

AdvancedWerewolf.esp

HighResTexturePack01.esp

The Dance of Death.esp

Crimson Tide - Blood.esp

NiruinsBusinessPlan.esp

TemptressVixen.esp

BloodyFacials.esp

getSnowy.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

MidasSkyrim.esp

Lydia Show XXX.esp

mslZaZArachnophobia.esp

xo3dBukTest.esp

NiuNiu.esp

AdaptSkins.esp

SexiSDefeated.esp

HighResTexturePack02.esp

xazBondage.esp

Better Vampires.esp

TRO_BasicNeeds.esp

RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp

Headtracking.esp

LIAT - NPCs.esp

LIAT - Sounds.esp

BecomeABard.esp

ZaZAnimationPack.esp

SexiSCupid.esp

sanguinesDebauchery.esp

[/quote']

I had same issue, for me it was my save game. Try creat a new save and see if it work

I had same issue' date=' for me it was my save game. Try creat a new save and see if it work

[/quote']

Hi Aiko,

thanks, you mean just save again, and try ? - ok will do.

btw: i tried to make a ´clean save´ - the way we do it over at New Vegas Lovers.

means totally removing SexiS and all components and files.

delete, purge, than fresh save without it.

effect -> CTD doing new save (!) // also updated FNIS before but he still saw SexiS for some reason although no files were present

copied back all SexiS packages, ran FNIS. can save again.

odd.

anyway will try your hint now Aiko and be right back.

Hi' date=' first of thanks for this great mod.

the issue:

this is the load order:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

ApachiiHairFemales.esm

ETaC - RESOURCES.esm

SexiS.esm

xazBondage.esm

3DNPC.esp

Brawl Bugs CE.esp

Shadow Striping Fix.esp

Chesko_Frostfall.esp

EnhancedLightsandFX.esp

AOMGHOST.esp

Arrowsmith.esp

bloodierCombatv1.1.esp

buttplug-calyps.esp

Immersive Battles.esp

Immersive Brigands.esp

Immersive Patrols.esp

Immersive Travelers.esp

Immersive Werewolves.esp

More Craftables.esp

SabreFurBag.esp

Auto Unequip Arrows.esp

WetandCold.esp

SkyUI.esp

1nivWICCloaksCRAFT.esp

Craftable Artifacts.esp

Daedric Extra Armor.esp

EinherjarArmor.esp

FlameAtronachArmor.esp

FullBootForKKSA.esp

HentaiVoidArmor.esp

isilNarsil.esp

jammersslavegear.esp

JSwords.esp

LFArmors.esp

StrapOnbyaeonv1.1.esp

WarchiefArmor.esp

zarias_restraints.esp

ETaC - Morthal.esp

RRRE-Lite.esp

Sprint6.esp

AdvancedWerewolf.esp

HighResTexturePack01.esp

The Dance of Death.esp

Crimson Tide - Blood.esp

NiruinsBusinessPlan.esp

TemptressVixen.esp

BloodyFacials.esp

getSnowy.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

MidasSkyrim.esp

Lydia Show XXX.esp

mslZaZArachnophobia.esp

xo3dBukTest.esp

NiuNiu.esp

AdaptSkins.esp

SexiSDefeated.esp

HighResTexturePack02.esp

xazBondage.esp

Better Vampires.esp

TRO_BasicNeeds.esp

RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp

Headtracking.esp

LIAT - NPCs.esp

LIAT - Sounds.esp

BecomeABard.esp

ZaZAnimationPack.esp

SexiSCupid.esp

sanguinesDebauchery.esp

[/quote']

Two mod which seem to have incompatibilities:

- PC Exclusive animation path

- Weird custom skeletons for some custom races

However, neither of these would stop the config spells from working. In fact, I can't really think of anything that would stop a config spell from working, except missing script files. As such, my first recommendation is to re-download and install the esm pack and plugins (don't need data pack again). Make sure the scripts get installed.

Also, do you use Script Dragon? I've been reading recently that sometimes people using it will have certain Papyrus events fail. It's possible such a thing could break the config spells. This is just speculation though.

In regards to the console, you cant output information there like in Oblivion. Instead it goes to a log file (if logging has been enabled). (Can read how to enable it here)

Edit: Two new posts since I started writing this.

Note about clean saves: They do not exist in Skyrim. Bethesda changed the way games are saved in regards to plugins and clean saves simply don't work like they used to. Some information will always be kept once added to a save file.

hi cmod,

tks for the swift reply. allow me to reply inline

Two mod which seem to have incompatibilities:

- PC Exclusive animation path

- Weird custom skeletons for some custom races

However' date=' neither of these would stop the config spells from working. In fact, I can't really think of anything that would stop a config spell from working, except missing script files.

[/quote']

aye shouldnt be (is not) the issue, these were active before when it was still activating. aligning etc was no issue. using CHSBHC with a small fix for PC, other body is for a follower. (vixen something)

As such' date=' my first recommendation is to re-download and install the esm pack and plugins (don't need data pack again). Make sure the scripts get installed.[/quote']

done. no change. also doing a new save didnt changed anything.

interesting enough taking up a Level 1 char back in Helgen where all spells get installed upon loading showed everything is installs and works as expected. I could activate the configuration spell just fine.

thus load order is OK and there should indeed be no conflict.

Also' date=' do you use Script Dragon? I've been reading recently that sometimes people using it will have certain Papyrus events fail. It's possible such a thing could break the config spells. This is just speculation though.[/quote']

aye, i am not using it

In regards to the console' date=' you cant output information there like in Oblivion. Instead it goes to a log file (if logging has been enabled). (Can read how to enable it here)

ok, wanst aware of that. i guess i´d need to install the CK to get this output ? without i seem to not get any log output under my docs/mygames/skyrim/... even after editing the skyrim ini.

Edit: Two new posts since I started writing this.

Note about clean saves: They do not exist in Skyrim. Bethesda changed the way games are saved in regards to plugins and clean saves simply don't work like they used to. Some information will always be kept once added to a save file.

too bad, but lesson #2 appreciated. tks. now i wonder how we can make it work with that save in question again.

cheers&kudos

In regards to the console' date=' you cant output information there like in Oblivion. Instead it goes to a log file (if logging has been enabled). (Can read how to enable it here)

ok, wanst aware of that. i guess i´d need to install the CK to get this output ? without i seem to not get any log output under my docs/mygames/skyrim/... even after editing the skyrim ini.

I was thinking you were a new user, although after rereading your post I'm not sure how I got that impression.

I don't think the CK is needed to have logging enabled, but I suppose it's possible you do need it. Which file did you add

[Papyrus]
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

to? I noticed that guide says to put it in SkyrimCustom.ini, but I have it in the regular Skyrim.ini file (Documents/My Games/Skyrim/Skyrim.ini). Nobody having the problem has managed to get a Papyrus log yet, which will hopefully shed some light on what the issue is.

I don't think the CK is needed to have logging enabled' date=' but I suppose it's possible you do need it. Which file did you add

[Papyrus]
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

to? I noticed that guide says to put it in SkyrimCustom.ini, but I have it in the regular Skyrim.ini file (Documents/My Games/Skyrim/Skyrim.ini). Nobody having the problem has managed to get a Papyrus log yet, which will hopefully shed some light on what the issue is.

[/quote']

mhm, ok that was me being stupid at 7:42 in the morning after not having slept the night (Germany here ;) ..

managed to update skyrim_default.ini instead and wondered.

ok got the log now, and sent it over PM to you.

cheers,

nirax

To people with spells not working after updating, all you need to do is deactivate the esm and esps, save, then reactivate them, load up that save you just made and they will work again. No need to do all this complicated stuff like staring new games and reinstalling Skyrim. Just deactivate, save, reactivate, and play.

To people with spells not working after updating' date=' all you need to do is deactivate the esm and esps, save, then reactivate them, load up that saveyou just made and they will work again. No need to do all this complicated stuff like staring new games and reinstalling Skyrim. Just deactivate, save, reactivate, and play.

[/quote']

uhm yes, thanks Jim. That fixed it already.. *head-desk-head-desk-head-desk*

tks :rolleyes:

Hmmm, im wondering if i should switch from Sex addict mod to this one. Im more into the combat rape part of the mods and since this mod also include this.... eh cant decide. In description says that enemies can knock the player down then have their way with her, its not just the crouching animation where important npcs lose all their hp right?

And of course i dont think ill be able to use both sex adict and this mod together right? Just double checking. So if som1 is able to give me the comparisons it will be appreciated!

I'm currently using custom race modes like ashen and Lunari. have updated fnis and pcea and all my other ones i have. i can use all the spells that are here but when i use the one to select my character and a npc soon as it starts to the animation it will ctd every time. all the other animations work great but not when my character is involved. tried to read through all the posts but haven't seen anything mentioned about this. I had already completly unistalled skyrim and reinstalled it and all the mods that i have to have before installing this one. any ideas were to look? just tried defeated. when i lose and it starts to go to the animation it ctd's also.

I'm currently using custom race modes like ashen and Lunari. have updated fnis and pcea and all my other ones i have. i can use all the spells that are here but when i use the one to select my character and a npc soon as it starts to the animation it will ctd every time. all the other animations work great but not when my character is involved. tried to read through all the posts but haven't seen anything mentioned about this. I had already completly unistalled skyrim and reinstalled it and all the mods that i have to have before installing this one. any ideas were to look? just tried defeated. when i lose and it starts to go to the animation it ctd's also.

@SlimJim: PCEA is the problem. It CTD's with SexiS, Sanguine's Debauchery and so on and so forth.