SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

14 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Hormones conversion is here:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/120107-skyrimlldeepbluefrog-mods-conversion-to-sse/?do=findComment&comment=3439875

SD conversion is here:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/120107-skyrimlldeepbluefrog-mods-conversion-to-sse/page/45/?tab=comments#comment-3272102

You won't need the resources or other addons for SD,  they don't have dialogs. should just need "Sexlab Sanguine Debauchery enhanced 20210630SE.7z"

OK

If you look in my signature, top link is a post with other voice packs I have out

4 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Thanks

Did you change anything in the esp file since you included it?

Anything I should do for LE?

for LE if you're going loose just place "sound" folder in Kyne mod folder

If you're going to put it in an Oldrim archive it must have same name as your plugin

{or if you use Mod Organizer go to Archive tab and put a checkmark in it's box}

You don't need the plugin I sent, I don't even know if it'll work in LE,

I just included it in case a casual forum user grabbed it . . .

I love paybacks, I remember when you were SkyrimII and you were helping me, lol

I had a couple of questions; 

Is the Kyne Blessing, Loose file a addition to the Parasite file?

Are there files that are compatible for Bhunp 3BBB SSE? (The CBBE SE and 3BBB files for the meshes are weird on the Bhunp body.)

Thanks!

Love your work btw, creates a whole new experience for the game!

On 7/14/2021 at 9:57 AM, zarantha said:

From the SLIF patch installer? None.

DD SLIF patch is in my troubleshooting post: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-50-2020-11-26/page/111/?tab=comments#comment-3077930

Parasites, install the new update and if there's still issues, install hormones too to see if that helps. Attached the new hormones since it looks like the last one was not the latest

SexLab Hormones 2021-07-09.7z 40.8 MB · 24 downloads

Beyond that, don't know. Like I said, it's still being worked on, so that means it just may not work at all yet.

Is this SexLab Hormones, SSE?

7 minutes ago, Sierrok said:

I had a couple of questions; 

Is the Kyne Blessing, Loose file a addition to the Parasite file?

Are there files that are compatible for Bhunp 3BBB SSE? (The CBBE SE and 3BBB files for the meshes are weird on the Bhunp body.)

Thanks!

Love your work btw, creates a whole new experience for the game!

The files from judge007 are voices for the main parasites file, so yes, an addition.

I think the only bhunp i've seen was for sisterhood. Someone else will need to do the UNP/BHUNP bodyslides for parasites. But you/they should be able to use my cbbe/3bbb bodyslides as a starting point instead of doing them all from scratch.

12 minutes ago, leesjig said:

Am I understanding this right.  For example Danica...all extra dialog given to her by parasite mod.  Not just words anymore, it’s a voice for her speaking the words?

Actually, it even should be HER voice speaking the words, so yes, hearable dialogue. That's one magic of AI and synthesized voice creation ;) 

1 hour ago, Mister X said:

Actually, it even should be HER voice speaking the words, so yes, hearable dialogue. That's one magic of AI and synthesized voice creation ;) 

That's why I asked if anything should be done to the esp file.

I tried it yesterday and her dialogues were still silent after adding the sound files.

2 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

That's why I asked if anything should be done to the esp file.

I tried it yesterday and her dialogues were still silent after adding the sound files.

I'm on SE, but iirc after reading several entries in Doublecheeseburger's and Executaball's threads, LE doesn't need a dummy .esp to go with the .bsa file. SE does, which is why you see an .esp file with those archives. If you have the loose files, an .esp isn't needed for SE or LE. You can create your own LE bsa file to improve loading time, but that's up to you.

Hope I helped and you get your voices. :)

14 minutes ago, mikesolo1975 said:

how install this addons ?

Install them after the main mod normally. The archive has an empty esl to load the bsa, the loose files just contain a sound folder. MO2 or Vortex should should load it normally either way.

11 minutes ago, judge007 said:

There's only one addon, one has loose files the other is a .bsa archive

You install them the same way you install your other mods.

11 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Install them after the main mod normally. The archive has an empty esl to load the bsa, the loose files just contain a sound folder. MO2 or Vortex should should load it normally either way.

ok

i go try them in game

thanks for your time and help  zarantha and judge007  ?

Edited by mikesolo1975
31 minutes ago, Ironeater said:

that voice mod needs to spread across the lab now all mods can be fully voiced .. nice!!  and you keep mentioning Le but this is the sse conversion thread are there any issues grabing those for se?

Voice files are the same for LE and SE. There's no need to convert them. The BSAs on the one download are for SE, that won't work in LE since the BSAs between the two versions are incompatible. But the loose files are fine for either version.

16 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Voice files are the same for LE and SE. There's no need to convert them. The BSAs on the one download are for SE, that won't work in LE since the BSAs between the two versions are incompatible. But the loose files are fine for either version.

You will probably have to use SE tools if you want to extract files from that bsa though. I tried and got an error from the LE tools.

12 hours ago, judge007 said:

it's the dialogue in your mod, synthesized with https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/44184?tab=description

You know, the NPC comments when PC is infected.

If repacked in Oldrim bsa, can work for the LE version as well, just skip the esp

What is this sorcery!?

I tested it with Danica and the quality is amazing.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Ironeater said:

that voice mod needs to spread across the lab now all mods can be fully voiced .. nice!!  and you keep mentioning Le but this is the sse conversion thread are there any issues grabing those for se?

The files are for Skyrim SE.

The Voice files inside can be used for LE, but will require manual installation.

I don't actually have LE anymore so can't do much.

By the way, if you check the top link in my signature it has more voice packs for various mods and links to two other pages with voice packs.

Enjoy!