SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

22 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

how do you cure spriggan infection in parasites?Ā 

Ā 

As with all other parasites, talk to Danica.

Ā 

Spoiler

... she will tell you she can't help you.

Ā 

Look around the Temple in Whiterun for a book about Spriggans.

That will send you on the right track.

Ā 

The spriggan armors can be removed temporarily by the Parasite Repellent potion, but they will grow back if you swim or get wet from rain.

Ā 

For the full cure, you have to find the right ancient altar to Kyne.

Ā 

4 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Ā 

Ok.. that makes sense then.

It should be fixed in the latest version - 20210709c

Yeah, uh, funny thing about that now... my game is not even recognizing that Parasites is installed anymore once i updated.

Ā 

Like, I have itĀ  in NMM, xEdit sees it, LOOT sees it, but it just... doesn't show up in game.Ā 

48 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:
Spoiler

Ā 

The spriggan armors can be removed temporarily by the Parasite Repellent potion, but they will grow back if you swim or get wet from rain.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I've been unlocking them too. Haven't looked to see if a key is consumed though. Another 5.1 issue? I'm on 20210709c. They have been growing back, but haven't paid attention to when that happens.

8 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Ā 

I've been unlocking them too. Haven't looked to see if a key is consumed though. Another 5.1 issue? I'm on 20210709c. They have been growing back, but haven't paid attention to when that happens.

Ā 

Unlocking them is a bug I haven't been able to fix yet. They obviously shouldn't be removable.

I played with the idea to use Nettlebane as a key to do that but only actual Keys are accepted for the item needed for removal.

Here's some feedback from trying out hormones + parasites for SE:

Ā 

Hormones only seem to work with the nord race, specifically I was able to change the weight slider from the debug menu while using a nord, but not while using a high elf.

Ā 

Changes to the breast and belly nodes only seem to work when selecting "Bodymorphs" in the Triggers section of hormones, only when using a Nord (I didn't try any race other than nord and high elf tho, maybe bretons and imperials work properly). I've tried with Netimmerse, SLIF and NiOverride. I was able to get a notification message telling me Hormones got registered with SLIF but I couldn't see any visual changes after setting the belly node to its maximum value while using SLIF (I tried equipping an armor to force an update and saving/reloading, and even waiting/sleeping a whole day).

Ā 

Parasites for SE still didn't seem to change nodes at all. I've tried every combination of settings possible within hormones to see if they would change anything:

Manage shape On/Off, Manage Belly node On/Off, Netimmerse, SLIF, NiOverride, Bodymorphs, Nord race, High elf race...

Ā 

I have tried with Hormones SE 20210630 by zarantha and with Hormones20210709 unpacked and ran through CAO. Both times a new save was used and I went to an inn to sleep first.

Ā 

Ā 

Hi,

Can anyone tell me the right configuration to make the breast, belly, morph work? I used cbbe hdt-smp but the belly morph didn't work, then I tried BHUNP 3BBB and CBPC, the belly worked but not the breasts, then now after several attempts nothing works anymore, even the body at the start of the game remains slender instead of curvy. I'd like to get the Parasite and MME morphs to work, I've never been able to.

Ā 

I just need to know the mods needed to make ALL the morphs of these two mods work, for the rest of the problems I can solve by trying.

Ā 

P.s. I've always had the latest version of Racemenu as requested by Parasite, but the belly morph never works.

Edited by Plopperino
7 hours ago, Player80 said:

I have tried with Hormones SE 20210630 by zarantha and with Hormones20210709 unpacked and ran through CAO. Both times a new save was used and I went to an inn to sleep first.

Ā 

Ā 

I'm registered for hormones in slif, and seeing inflation as a dark elf, but since i've got more than one mod causing inflation, it's a little hard to tell what it's from.

Ā 

New update for parasites is on the previous page, maybe syncing parasites with horomones will help.

Ā 

2 hours ago, Plopperino said:

Hi,

Can anyone tell me the right configuration to make the breast, belly, morph work? I used cbbe hdt-smp but the belly morph didn't work, then I tried BHUNP 3BBB and CBPC, the belly worked but not the breasts, then now after several attempts nothing works anymore, even the body at the start of the game remains slender instead of curvy. I'd like to get the Parasite and MME morphs to work, I've never been able to.

Ā 

I just need to know the mods needed to make ALL the morphs of these two mods work, for the rest of the problems I can solve by trying.

Ā 

P.s. I've always had the latest version of Racemenu as requested by Parasite, but the belly morph never works.

Ā 

Parasites inflation is still being worked out, so just be patient. Also try installing hormones as well, since the inflation code in hormones is a bit more complete and parasites can piggyback on hormones for the inflation.

Ā 

For hormones, check only bodymorph in the mcm.

Ā 

For MME, there are bodymorph patches in that thread, just look through the thread for them, they're brought up every few pages.

2 hours ago, Plopperino said:

Hi,

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

1.Ā  cbbe

2.Ā  bodyslide

3.Ā  3bbb v2.xx, follow directions

4.Ā  always, always build morphs in body slide...after any updates that affect the body or goes on the body, build morphs again, again, again, can't build morphs enough if need be.Ā Ā 

5.Ā  slif (set to morph modus)

6.Ā  racemenu

7.Ā  yes MME, download all dependencies.Ā  feed lactacid then watch boobs swell with milk.Ā  sorry I've originally test boobs with MME, now boobs morph fine withĀ  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  everything else.

8.Ā  finally from MME's se thread post#781 download wm46's patch.Ā  works absolutely fantastic.Ā  And while you are there read every wm46's comments from pages 29 to 32...Ā 

9.Ā  don't know why or how, but all body morphs tits, belly, assĀ work fine with parasites, hormones, and MME, just works.

Hope helps, yes.Ā  cause body morphing takes some trial and error...

10.Ā  always read, read, and read and get mod's dependencies, dependencies, dependencies.Ā Ā ?

Ā 

Ā 

40 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Ā 

L'inflazione dei parassiti ĆØ ancora in fase di elaborazione, quindi sii paziente. Prova anche a installare gli ormoni, dal momento che il codice di inflazione negli ormoni ĆØ un po' piĆ¹ completo e i parassiti possono sfruttare gli ormoni per l'inflazione.

Ā 

Per gli ormoni, controlla solo bodymorph nel mcm.

Ā 

Per MME, ci sono patch bodymorph in quel thread, basta cercarli nel thread, vengono visualizzati ogni poche pagine.

ok thanks, anyway i have hormones, also slb inflation framework, and inflation framework i never understood how it works and if it makes any difference to have it or not

51 minutes ago, leesjig said:

Ā 

1.Ā  cbbe

2.Ā  bodyslide

4.Ā  always, always build morphs in body slide...after any updates that affect the body or goes on the body, build morphs again, again, again, can't build morphs enough if need be.Ā Ā 

6.Ā  racemenu

7.Ā  yes MME, download all dependencies.Ā  feed lactacid then watch boobs swell with milk.Ā  sorry I've originally test boobs with MME, now boobs morph fine withĀ  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  everything else.

8.Ā  finally from MME's se thread post#781 download wm46's patch.Ā  works absolutely fantastic.Ā  And while you are there read every wm46's comments from pages 29 to 32...Ā 

9.Ā  don't know why or how, but all body morphs tits, belly, assĀ work fine with parasites, hormones, and MME, just works.

10.Ā  always read, read, and read and get mod's dependencies, dependencies, dependencies.Ā Ā ?

Ā 

Ā 

about the dependences I just tell you that I have 10 active mods that interest me and the other 90 are the dependences, I will have read the home of all the mods at least 100 times, every time I change mod I build the bodies, the path you recommend I don't know as I found it by accident, but I have yet to understand how it works, having a fairly weak English is more difficult,Ā anyway thanks for the advice now try to put them in the same order as you, let's see if something works

20 hours ago, Fudgerin0 said:

Yeah, uh, funny thing about that now... my game is not even recognizing that Parasites is installed anymore once i updated.

Ā 

Like, I have itĀ  in NMM, xEdit sees it, LOOT sees it, but it just... doesn't show up in game.Ā 

figured it out, NMM decided to disable the plugin when i installed it. derp.

So I had to turn the brood size down all the way, they cause me to spawn in cells waaaay far forward of the entry point. Like sometimes I go through a door and am underground. If I kill them all it works but I have to fast travel to get them all together. The dismiss power only works to an extent, most of the time it doesnt get rid of them all since going through load doors will still push me forward even after using it. Only way to be sure is to fast travel and kill them.Ā 

Ā 

There a way I can turn off them spawning when I take damage?

2 hours ago, Amiiboae said:

So I had to turn the brood size down all the way, they cause me to spawn in cells waaaay far forward of the entry point. Like sometimes I go through a door and am underground. If I kill them all it works but I have to fast travel to get them all together. The dismiss power only works to an extent, most of the time it doesnt get rid of them all since going through load doors will still push me forward even after using it. Only way to be sure is to fast travel and kill them.Ā 

Ā 

There a way I can turn off them spawning when I take damage?

Ā 

The next version will have all spawns disabled during combat unless I get to add a MCM option to enable that feature manually.

19 hours ago, Player80 said:

Here's some feedback from trying out hormones + parasites for SE:

Ā 

Hormones only seem to work with the nord race, specifically I was able to change the weight slider from the debug menu while using a nord, but not while using a high elf.

Ā 

Changes to the breast and belly nodes only seem to work when selecting "Bodymorphs" in the Triggers section of hormones, only when using a Nord (I didn't try any race other than nord and high elf tho, maybe bretons and imperials work properly). I've tried with Netimmerse, SLIF and NiOverride. I was able to get a notification message telling me Hormones got registered with SLIF but I couldn't see any visual changes after setting the belly node to its maximum value while using SLIF (I tried equipping an armor to force an update and saving/reloading, and even waiting/sleeping a whole day).

Ā 

Parasites for SE still didn't seem to change nodes at all. I've tried every combination of settings possible within hormones to see if they would change anything:

Manage shape On/Off, Manage Belly node On/Off, Netimmerse, SLIF, NiOverride, Bodymorphs, Nord race, High elf race...

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

i am having the exact same issues friend as you describe.

11 hours ago, leesjig said:

Ā 

1.Ā  cbbe

2.Ā  bodyslide

6.Ā  racemenu

Ā 

Ā 

hormones needs bodymorphs selected and then under slif in "Morph Modus" it will finally work however this is not the case for parasites for me, i still cannot get that one to work so i don't know what witchcraft you have going on that makes you the only one here to get it workingĀ 

I'm using 0709c version.When Danica asked me to get a face hugger and a belt hugger to enter the sanctuary.I did't get them but I still can go through the quest.I mean I did't collect the huggers but Danica told me to enter the sanctuary.I supposed it was a quest stage problems?

Ā 

Besides this,everything works fine on DD4.3,I think the Blade could be more powerful.The visual part I think theĀ sheath could be invisible.

Edited by weisuojiushiwd
6 hours ago, weisuojiushiwd said:

I'm using 0709c version.When Danica asked me to get a face hugger and a belt hugger to enter the sanctuary.I did't get them but I still can go through the quest.I mean I did't collect the huggers but Danica told me to enter the sanctuary.I supposed it was a quest stage problems?

Ā 

Besides this,everything works fine on DD4.3,I think the Blade could be more powerful.The visual part I think theĀ sheath could be invisible.

Ā 

Making sheathed claw and blade invisible is a known issue. If anyone has tips about how to do that, I would be happy to hear them.

Ā 

For the face hugger stage, I added a shortcut for people who had issues with the scene. You can just say 'I am strong enough' and take your chance trying to grab the rusted saw in the sanctuary before the poison cloud or the spriggans kill you.

21 hours ago, zarantha said:

Ā 

Parasites inflation is still being worked out, so just be patient. Also try installing hormones as well, since the inflation code in hormones is a bit more complete and parasites can piggyback on hormones for the inflation.

Ā 

For hormones, check only bodymorph in the mcm.

Ā 

For MME, there are bodymorph patches in that thread, just look through the thread for them, they're brought up every few pages.

i think to use slif but dont know what patch i need to use

i use cbbe 3bbb body

DD 4.3

sexlab parasites

estrurus chaurus +

whats is your advice my friend.

1 hour ago, LoneWolfCade said:

Hello. So I'm on the part of the "Chaurus queen and the broad maiden" where I have to make a spider potion to mate with the spider and I drink the potion near the spiders like I'm superposed to but I can'tĀ find out how to mate with them.

It should calm the spider and you can mating with them.The quest you are dealing can be solved with Defeat.Just surrender to the spider and you could get the spider magic.