SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

On 7/9/2021 at 11:57 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

The popup is from SD+, not Simple Slavery :)

This is what you are supposed to see at that stage. Sanguine enslaves you just for the purpose of service him a drink.

Once you give him the right drink, you may remain enslaved and finish the normal way or you may just ask to go and he will let you.

ahh okies.

Again, new to the mod so seeing a quest pop up had me thinking it was acting like a standard Skyrim quest, then when the SD+ slavery box popped up at the same time, it had me worried something was broken or overlapping :D

I managed to start a part of the "Chaurus Queen and the Brood Maiden" quest by simply eating a spider egg. I had no previous contact with the mod whatsoever on the save and was just discovering ingredients when the quest started randomly in a spot that seems to have missed a great portion of the earlier bits. 

Not necessarily a big issue, but what's the command to set the quest to not started yet once again?

7 minutes ago, Fudgerin0 said:

I managed to start a part of the "Chaurus Queen and the Brood Maiden" quest by simply eating a spider egg. I had no previous contact with the mod whatsoever on the save and was just discovering ingredients when the quest started randomly in a spot that seems to have missed a great portion of the earlier bits. 

Not necessarily a big issue, but what's the command to set the quest to not started yet once again?

That is concerning.

I guess I missed yet another bug.

Are you using the version I posted tonight?

Edited by DeepBlueFrog
9 hours ago, zarantha said:

You shouldn't need to copy the tri files too. Not sure why you don't have hands and feet there - what mod manager are you using? NMM or Vortex?

If it's vortex, look in the parasites staging folder, update there and redeploy.

It would be renamed to:
Chaurus Base Skin Feet_0/1

Chaurus Base Skin Hands_0/1

I show these in MO2 - what version of Parasites are you using?

image.png.d18bd1c11ffe04072475da2112e41057.png

I'm using vortex, and I updated to the ver 574709121_SexLabParasitesSE2021-07-09.7z yesterday.

I did rename the hand/feet .nif files to chaurus base skin feet_0/1.nif and chaurus base skin hands_0/1.nif...that worked great!  In game there is no more gaps/splits at ankle and wrists.  Thanks so much for showing me that tweak.

Also in vortex, from parasite mod I open Mod staging folder it shows files SexLab-parasites.bsa, and SexLab-parasites.esp.  What tool do you use to look further into bsa, and esp files? 

55 minutes ago, leesjig said:

I'm using vortex, and I updated to the ver 574709121_SexLabParasitesSE2021-07-09.7z yesterday.

I did rename the hand/feet .nif files to chaurus base skin feet_0/1.nif and chaurus base skin hands_0/1.nif...that worked great!  In game there is no more gaps/splits at ankle and wrists.  Thanks so much for showing me that tweak.

Also in vortex, from parasite mod I open Mod staging folder it shows files SexLab-parasites.bsa, and SexLab-parasites.esp.  What tool do you use to look further into bsa, and esp files? 

You can extract the entire BSA with CAO. To just look around or extract specific files, I use BAE, but you can extract the whole archive with that tool too.

CAO = https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/23316

BAE = https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/974

You don't necessarily need to extract the archives to do that tweak. Just put  them in the right path - loose files always overwrite archives.

For the conversions, the BSA needs to be unpacked and repacked, LE BSAs will prevent SE from launching.

6 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Should I hold off on converting this one too?

I just uploaded a new version actually:

NOTE: Please download version 20210709c  - I missed a couple of things in the version I posted earlier.

My apologies for the rapid updates. This one should be the right one for a while.

I really have to move on to SD+ now :)

Parasites conversion version 2021-07-09c.  @DeepBlueFrog Not sure if you want to incorporate some of these changes into the base mod. Let me know if you need more info.

• Added in feet/hands to the dwemer cuirass in the esp to prevent hands and feet from clipping. Modifying the bodyslide was insufficient for the hands.

SexLab Parasites SE 2021-07-09c.7z

Updated bodyslide to v7

• Added chaurus queen skin hands/feet to remove seams
  • Updated dwemer cuirass armor to stretch a little more so it doesn't appear to be floating
  • Changed living armor BSLightingShaderProperty from Skin Tint to Environment Map so Racemenu Overlays are on the body and not the armor. This needed to be done for every shape in the nif.

SexLab Parasites CBBE SE and 3BBB Bodyslides V7.7z

These were last minute before I crash for the night. If I screwed up something, let me know. :)

It's a real shame for me that Parasites for SSE doesn't work with Sexlab Inflation Framework because that is my go to when it comes to node management,

even a Racemenu json plugin would be good even which hormones uses.

Man we really need some proper support for SLIF with these SSE ports.

Edited by LinksSword
1 hour ago, LinksSword said:

hey so scaling doesn't work at all for me at all in parasite apparently someone else has the same issue...

I play on SE as well, I've never figured out why scaling doesn't work. I've tried editing the scripts with no luck

3 hours ago, Player80 said:

I play on SE as well, I've never figured out why scaling doesn't work. I've tried editing the scripts with no luck

I took another look at the body morph code in Parasites and found that I have incorrect conditions to detect Hormones.

What I wanted to do was have Hormones take over if available, because of the more advanced morph management there.

What is currently happening is that if you DON'T have Hormones, Hormones code is used... which leads to nothing happening.

That will be fixed in the next update at the end of the month.

6 hours ago, zarantha said:

Parasites conversion version 2021-07-09c.  @DeepBlueFrog Not sure if you want to incorporate some of these changes into the base mod. Let me know if you need more info.

• Added in feet/hands to the dwemer cuirass in the esp to prevent hands and feet from clipping. Modifying the bodyslide was insufficient for the hands.

SexLab Parasites SE 2021-07-09c.7z 205.57 MB · 42 downloads

Updated bodyslide to v7

• Added chaurus queen skin hands/feet to remove seams
  • Updated dwemer cuirass armor to stretch a little more so it doesn't appear to be floating
  • Changed living armor BSLightingShaderProperty from Skin Tint to Environment Map so Racemenu Overlays are on the body and not the armor. This needed to be done for every shape in the nif.

SexLab Parasites CBBE SE and 3BBB Bodyslides V7.7z 109.88 MB · 42 downloads

These were last minute before I crash for the night. If I screwed up something, let me know. :)

is the conversion from the last update ?

thanks my friend.

12 minutes ago, mikesolo1975 said:

is the conversion from the last update ?

thanks my friend.

Read that wrong. Nothing has changed in the new version that needed bodyslides. The bodyslide update is those fixes only.

Edited by zarantha
1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I took another look at the body morph code in Parasites and found that I have incorrect conditions to detect Hormones.

What I wanted to do was have Hormones take over if available, because of the more advanced morph management there.

What is currently happening is that if you DON'T have Hormones, Hormones code is used... which leads to nothing happening.

That will be fixed in the next update at the end of the month.

Ooooh that makes a lot of sense. I'm about to make a new save, I might as well try hormones in the meantime