SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

2 hours ago, dankmobilebase said:

Right so I have reinstalled Estrus and re-run FNIS after reinstalling and it hasn't been fixed. Right now I'm trying to run a fresh save and see if it works on it but the event hasn't triggered yet.

Edit: I think the reason might be due to some kind of interaction with milkmod, since the animation triggers with tentacle milking.

It might be trying to pull an animation that is no longer there. If that's the case, I don't know that there's a workaround, except maybe disable the tentacle milking if that's really it. The LE mod is older than the SE, and some of the animations were changed for SE.

12 minutes ago, zarantha said:

That's the version and bodyslides I'm using, and it's just fine texture wise. I even disabled SD to make sure I wasn't pulling those textures.

Is anything overwriting parasites? If you've got old versions lying around, get rid of the old versions.

The only issue i've got is this is the first time I've had the spriggan infection with a khajiit, and the eyes are weird. @DeepBlueFrog any idea on what's up with the eyes?

image.png.a5196255e565f222592ca8ab73baf2e9.png

Are you khajit or argonian?

I would bet the mask isn’t working by default for beast races or some custom races that change the facial mesh.

15 minutes ago, Im_RD101 said:

Are there other mind control devices besides the circlet? Also my circlet seems to have become unenchanted, is there a way to fix that

I attempted to create other devices.... they are located in the control room/lab area at the bottom of Alftand Cathedral (between the Forge area and the area with stone beds. 

They may or may not work.. I ran into issues with enchantments.

As for restoring an enchantment, you might be able to do it by manually restarting the quest in the console. That too is untested.

Soooo, Decided to give the Sisterhood of Dibela mod a try :)

So-far everythign seems to be working asside from a few random CTD's while inside the modified Temple.

But i do have one small issue, and it may be unrelated to the mod specifically but maybe someone can help me troubleshoot it?

the 'new' Sybel, and the Sister who greets you when you first enter the temple and tells you everyone is buisy both have black-skin textures from the neck up.

Ive run into this befor a looong time ago, but anyone  have any tips on how to troubleshoot that?

@Rhapsody81

you need install the Face Discoloration Fix mod or export NPCs FaceGenData with CreationKit to solve NPC black face problem.

and You also need to make sure that your mods and plugins loading order is correct.

I mentioned these on the previous pages

I hope these can help you

@TaCo1234567890

I think it from the SexLab Mind Control mod by @DeepBlueFrog

Edited by tznvlw
5 hours ago, tznvlw said:

@Rhapsody81

you need install the Face Discoloration Fix mod or export NPCs FaceGenData with CreationKit to solve NPC black face problem.

and You also need to make sure that your mods and plugins loading order is correct.

I mentioned these on the previous pages

I hope these can help you

@TaCo1234567890

I think it from the SexLab Mind Control mod by @DeepBlueFrog

figured someone had asked it befor, but was having issues with searching.  Was late at night for me ❤️ 

i'll give the Face Discoloration fix a try... pretty sure my load-order is ok... 

1 hour ago, Miller826 said:

Thanks for all the great work. I'm curious about the "SexLab Sexlife SE v1.4.2.7z"patch. What does it do? I checked the original Obscure Patches. and found no patch for Sexlife 1.4.2, so I'm assuming this was created especially for Skyrim SE.

Also: I have adcSexlife Plus 6.52 installed (which builds upon the original Sexlife). Do I still need this patch?

I think SexLife is a mistake.. I can't remember doing anything with it.

15 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I think SexLife is a mistake.. I can't remember doing anything with it.

Lol, I'm assuming you mean the patch is a mistake and not the mod itself? Anyways, looks like that one's gonna disappear from your mods conversion page!

2 hours ago, PerFylk said:

Sorry but sexlab parasites got annoying. Springan infection uncureable. tried debug option and the statue outside high hrothgar. visual it disappers for a while but the buzzing continues, driving me crazy. 

Is it happening only with the Spriggan parasite?

I thought I got rid of all looping sounds. I will have to do more tests.

58 minutes ago, weisuojiushiwd said:

I got a feedback that the spriggan armour will make player’s first person combat a mess.
The arms and the hands are in wrong places.

Any chance for a screenshot?

Was it with a khajiit or an argonian by any chance? the armors are probably not compatible with them ( I know the mask is not ).

I just tested it and the arms and hands were in the right place for me after a spriggan infection.

5 minutes ago, fmilluminatus said:

Any guide when you get kidnapped by Lord Sanguine what to do? Basically, the PC is a slave like being captures anywhere else, there's a quest item to serve Lord Sanguine but there doesn't seem to be any dialogue options to do that and there's no drinks in my inventory...

Sanguine asks you to bring him a drink.

If you look around Dreamworld, there are two types of drinks laying around.

Give him a bottle of the right kind and he will agree to let you go.

belly, breast and butt node management  for parasites slif does not work if hormones is installed i ended up discovering this fact once i started a run without hormones installed.

reminder it does work on npcs but will not work for pc if hormones is detected.

Edited by LinksSword
6 minutes ago, yourboy_puro said:

Hello I took a break from Skyrim and I just got back and reinstall the updated all my mods so I'm very confused what the hell is this spriggan curse because I'm very interested I just have no idea how it functions/ how to get it so i like some help

In Parasites, the Spriggan curse acts as a disease.

You can get infected from fighting Spriggans. 

The disease grows on your skin when you swim or on rainy days.

Alchemists will tell you to go see Danica about it.

Danica will tell you she won't help since it is a blessing from Kyne.

It is up to you to discover clues about a cure (hint: read books in the Temple in Whieterun)

Once you know where to go, you will find more clues in another book, that will direct you to pray to a special ancient altar to Kyne.

Outside of a full cure, you can reduce the effects by brewing Parasite Repellent potions at cooking stations (unlocked during the main quest in Parasites or after getting help from being infected by the Tentacle Monster or Living Armor). That means removing the spriggan armor pieces until they grow back again.

If you have SD+ installed, you can also reduce the effect by finding the secret cave near Kynesgrove.

2 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

It is up to you to discover clues about a cure (hint: read books in the Temple in Whieterun)

Once you know where to go, you will find more clues in another book, that will direct you to pray to a special ancient altar to Kyne.

Outside of a full cure, you can reduce the effects by brewing Parasite Repellent potions at cooking stations (unlocked during the main quest in Parasites or after getting help from being infected by the Tentacle Monster or Living Armor). That means removing the spriggan armor pieces until they grow back again.

If you have SD+ installed, you can also reduce the effect by finding the secret cave near Kynesgrove.

Thank you very much I would have never figured that out until maybe a couple of hundred hours and cos i don't really deal with Spriggins unless necessary so what about the parasite Queen thing that seems interesting. by the way very good work on the mod very impressed from when I first found it to now it's a pretty impressive product

5 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

and when you refer to  SD+ do you meen Sanguine Debauchery