SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

29 minutes ago, zarantha said:

You should have sse edit for cleaning esps and making patches. All you'd need to do is load up parasites only in sse edit (also called xedit). The masters will automatically load too. Expand parasites, expand armor addon, then look for the record name in the screenshot. editing the record is either double click on the values where the slots are all listed, or right click and edit that line. after that, it's add two checks and click ok or out of the selection if you double clicked. close sse edit and it should save automatically.

anyway, here's the updated esp:

SexLab-Parasites.esp 771.94 kB · 1 download

It does float a bit now, I can stretch the suit more in bodyslide if it bothers people.

......what??? huh??? i dont understand any of that also what does the updated esp do?

11 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

It is still working with 4.3

My warning just means that I am using 5.1 from now on and the mod may become increasingly unstable with 4.3 from now on.

ok thanks my friend.

i use dd 4.3 because i use cbbe 3bbb body and dd 5.1 dont have bodyslide full support.

6 minutes ago, Reena_Ribona said:

......what??? huh??? i dont understand any of that also what does the updated esp do?

That changes the slots for the dwemer explorer outfit to use hands and feet too. the changes i described are already done in that esp, so you don't have to do them if you don't understand.

by making the hands and feet part of the outfit, the separate hands and feet from the body are not rendered anymore. It's the same principal as adding calves and forearms to body outfits when there's a big gap between the arms and hands, or the feet and legs.

Just replace the esp, you'll see. :)

17 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

What power are you talking about?

I ate a spider egg to learn the first alchemical property and got a message about spider powers - don't recall the exact wording. If that's not what the other person is talking about, then I don't know.

In my powers tab, it shows "Aspect of the Spider" which is resist poison 25%.

9 minutes ago, zarantha said:

That changes the slots for the dwemer explorer outfit to use hands and feet too. the changes i described are already done in that esp, so you don't have to do them if you don't understand.

by making the hands and feet part of the outfit, the separate hands and feet from the body are not rendered anymore. It's the same principal as adding calves and forearms to body outfits when there's a big gap between the arms and hands, or the feet and legs.

Just replace the esp, you'll see. :)

ok so k sorry im just a nooby noob at this so uh where would that be so i dont ruin the mod spectaculary im just cautious cause im a noob at this type of stuff

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

You should have sse edit for cleaning esps and making patches. All you'd need to do is load up parasites only in sse edit (also called xedit). The masters will automatically load too. Expand parasites, expand armor addon, then look for the record name in the screenshot. editing the record is either double click on the values where the slots are all listed, or right click and edit that line. after that, it's add two checks and click ok or out of the selection if you double clicked. close sse edit and it should save automatically.

anyway, here's the updated esp:

SexLab-Parasites.esp 771.94 kB · 4 downloads

It does float a bit now, I can stretch the suit more in bodyslide if it bothers people.

this esp its needed for the new update sexlab parasites ?

5 minutes ago, Reena_Ribona said:

ok so k sorry im just a nooby noob at this so uh where would that be so i dont ruin the mod spectaculary im just cautious cause im a noob at this type of stuff

there's a few ways.

go to where you have parasites installed. for mo2 and vortex, you should have a folder for it - right click on the mod name and 'open in explorer' or 'open in file manager'. replace the old esp with the new esp. If you want, rename the old esp to 'SexLab-Parasites.esp.old' or copy it somewhere else, like to your desktop. that will back up the old esp just in case. for vortex, you'll need to redeploy after replacing the esp in the staging folder.

if you're using nmm, go to your skyrim data folder and replace the esp there. you can back up the old one the same way - by renaming it or copying it somewhere else.

2. zip up the downloaded esp. name the zip parasites patch or something similar. add the zip to your mod manager and install normally. It should overwrite the parasites mod.

1 minute ago, zarantha said:

there's a few ways.

go to where you have parasites installed. for mo2 and vortex, you should have a folder for it - right click on the mod name and 'open in explorer' or 'open in file manager'. replace the old esp with the new esp. If you want, rename the old esp to 'SexLab-Parasites.esp.old' or copy it somewhere else, like to your desktop. that will back up the old esp just in case. for vortex, you'll need to redeploy after replacing the esp in the staging folder.

thank you that's all i needed to know as a vortex user

18 minutes ago, zarantha said:

I ate a spider egg to learn the first alchemical property and got a message about spider powers - don't recall the exact wording. If that's not what the other person is talking about, then I don't know.

In my powers tab, it shows "Aspect of the Spider" which is resist poison 25%.

The powers are under Voice Powers in your menu. You should see something about 'Seed Spawn Spider'  and powers about tracking, calming and breeding with spiders.

9 minutes ago, mikesolo1975 said:

this esp its needed for the new update sexlab parasites ?

The new update is here:

The esp just adds feet and hands to the dwemer explorer outfit so the hands and feet aren't clipping through anymore. It was from a request to fix that outfit, but nothing I did in bodyslide fixed that, so I did the esp fix and asked DBF to add it in.

23 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

The powers are under Voice Powers in your menu. You should see something about 'Seed Spawn Spider'  and powers about tracking, calming and breeding with spiders.

Nothing spider related under voice powers. If it's progressive, I might not have had it long enough?

image.png.eec0bbfd30a56dd8b9f73455a805dfae.png

Edit: the top part of powers:

image.png.49f8c64efd1620e8adbc45a2411cc67f.png

Edited by zarantha
19 minutes ago, zarantha said:

The new update is here:

The esp just adds feet and hands to the dwemer explorer outfit so the hands and feet aren't clipping through anymore. It was from a request to fix that outfit, but nothing I did in bodyslide fixed that, so I did the esp fix and asked DBF to add it in.

ok thanks my friend for your help and time.?

20 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Nothing spider related under voice powers. If it's progressive, I might not have had it long enough?

image.png.eec0bbfd30a56dd8b9f73455a805dfae.png

What is your current quest stage?

Eating a spider egg should work for the powers only after you have completed the Seed Stone ritual.

14 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

What is your current quest stage?

Eating a spider egg should work for the powers only after you have completed the Seed Stone ritual.

I have not yet done the ritual. This is a new game and I haven't done much yet.

I got the living armor from swimming, and ate the spider egg, that's about all I've done in parasites so far. There was a facehugger gag, but I think the bathing mod incorrectly removed it. it's not showing up anymore or in my inventory.  The bathing mod was removing DD items too, so that's not your bug.

Stage 0, 20, 70, 92, and 200 have 1 next to them, the others are all 0 for _SLP_QST_KyneBlessing

Stage 0, 320, 330 have 1 for _SLP_QST_QueenofChaurus

Everything is 0 for _SLP_QST_TentacleMonster

4 minutes ago, zarantha said:

I have not yet done the ritual. This is a new game and I haven't done much yet.

I got the living armor from swimming, and ate the spider egg, that's about all I've done in parasites so far. There was a facehugger gag, but I think the bathing mod incorrectly removed it. it's not showing up anymore or in my inventory.  The bathing mod was removing DD items too, so that's not your bug.

Stage 0, 20, 70, 92, and 200 have 1 next to them, the others are all 0 for _SLP_QST_KyneBlessing

Stage 0, 320, 330 have 1 for _SLP_QST_QueenofChaurus

Everything is 0 for _SLP_QST_TentacleMonster

Then that is normal. 

You won't see any power from chaurus eggs or spider eggs until you have done the ritual and bonded with the Seed Stone.

6 hours ago, leesjig said:

I just updated to parasite 07-09-21, I entered sightless pit, and temple of xrib.  Noticed chaurus, and spider forced factions already active, but I'm showing zero for factions.  I have no parasite infection, and haven't started the queen quest line.   Just noting what I'm seeing after update.  The falmer were hostile, but chaurus, a reaper, spiders friendly.

Spider, chaurus factions showing 0, should be hostile

Reveal hidden contents

The friendly reaper

Reveal hidden contents

Thank... faction interactions are a pain to sort out.

I tweaked them again and successfully tested that chaurus are hostile before wearing the chaurus queen armor and they become friendly after.

Falmers are supposed to remain hostile regardless.

I will upload a patch sometime tomorrow.

12 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Thank... faction interactions are a pain to sort out.

I tweaked them again and successfully tested that chaurus are hostile before wearing the chaurus queen armor and they become friendly after.

Falmers are supposed to remain hostile regardless.

I will upload a patch sometime tomorrow.

the faction things seem fine in LE I rotate between the two which is why you keep seeing me on both pages dbf they only had ones when I had the armor on falmers hated my guts though in SE it still seems fine for me but the whole buggy 1 or zero by the factions are a thing.

Also I get its faction friend but I don't get why when a Falmer attacks me nearby (wild) chaurus don't try to protect the queen and get mad that its "friend" just attacked its queen

so how long do you wait after killing the queen before your able to get the queen armor variant 

also im unable to use the powers to remove the armor i currently have the mask and body armor... and beat the queen 

I'm guessing its a dd 5.1 thing, if anyone else can confirm they can unequip there mask/armor once they have it equipped after matting with spider and charus lmk and ill reinstall mods lul. (i tried reset / debug options did not fix / help)

Also using the claw and blade seems to populate my active effects with a bunch of 59 min time left "active effects" eventually it goes away but i had to stop using the spell.

Se version 

image.png.d7487df775ced98605e9f8a60e2d08e6.png

~~~ update fresh install of mod seemed to clear up the transformations as i can equip . unequip now.  

Edited by MuchW0W

Post chaurus queen ritual stage 2 I'm getting these splits/gaps in wrists and ankles.  Wrists and ankles were good up until the stage 2 started.  Wanted to ask if anyone could point me in the right direction to fix this...is it something from body slide??  Body is cbbe se 3bbb v2.xx and using current bodyslides for parasite ver 1990519787_sexlabparasitecbbeseand3bbbbbodyslibev5.7z

Picture of wrist pre chaurus queen stage 2:  wrist is good

Spoiler

ScreenShot76.png.4c39c42e9f56f16c41caa6cb41951c63.png

wrist and ankle at chaurus queen stage 2 with split and gaps.  Just and ocd thing, want it looking good again...?

Spoiler

ScreenShot85.png.afa51b650cd2131f68351257c7fd76cf.png

Spoiler

ScreenShot86.png.78a466f8baed4fb07d6e73993cbb845e.png

6 hours ago, leesjig said:

Post chaurus queen ritual stage 2 I'm getting these splits/gaps in wrists and ankles.  Wrists and ankles were good up until the stage 2 started.  Wanted to ask if anyone could point me in the right direction to fix this...is it something from body slide??  Body is cbbe se 3bbb v2.xx and using current bodyslides for parasite ver 1990519787_sexlabparasitecbbeseand3bbbbbodyslibev5.7z

Picture of wrist pre chaurus queen stage 2:  wrist is good

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot76.png.4c39c42e9f56f16c41caa6cb41951c63.png

wrist and ankle at chaurus queen stage 2 with split and gaps.  Just and ocd thing, want it looking good again...?

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot85.png.afa51b650cd2131f68351257c7fd76cf.png

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot86.png.78a466f8baed4fb07d6e73993cbb845e.png

3BBB should be using the basic CBBE SE Hands and Feet. I haven't done anything with the chaurus hands and feet because for some unknown reason, I thought those were what was used. From your screenshot, that looks like a normal mismatch between CBBE SE and CBBE LE. I'll add the hands and feet in a bodyslide update later. Going to have to do the rest of the priest outfits too, so not sure when I'll finish that.

Should be as simple as copying hands and feet from meshes\actors\character\character assets to meshes\armor\KyneBlessing\harnessChaurusQueen and rename them to replace the hands/feet starting with Chaurus Base Skin.

4 hours ago, zarantha said:

3BBB should be using the basic CBBE SE Hands and Feet. I haven't done anything with the chaurus hands and feet because for some unknown reason, I thought those were what was used. From your screenshot, that looks like a normal mismatch between CBBE SE and CBBE LE. I'll add the hands and feet in a bodyslide update later. Going to have to do the rest of the priest outfits too, so not sure when I'll finish that.

Should be as simple as copying hands and feet from meshes\actors\character\character assets to meshes\armor\KyneBlessing\harnessChaurusQueen and rename them to replace the hands/feet starting with Chaurus Base Skin.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction, I just want to get my file transfer correct and my renaming correct.

I copied these:

Spoiler

1281500906_Screenshot2021-07-11103509.thumb.png.4b5436cce75b9fea12560da71559048c.png

I moved copied files over to the \harnessChaurusQueen folder, but not sure what to rename them to, because there are no hands/feet starting with Chaurus Base Skin files to begin with.  So what should I rename those hands and feet .nif files to?  

Here is a screenshot of my \harnessChaurusQueen folder:

Spoiler

421267821_Screenshot2021-07-11113006.thumb.png.8f4952e8205fc88e008035a0c1e095f3.png

oh, do I need to copy, paste and rename the feet/hands .tri files too?  Sorry these .nif and .tri files are vague to me.  ?

Edited by leesjig
59 minutes ago, leesjig said:

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction, I just want to get my file transfer correct and my renaming correct.

I copied these:

Hide contents

1281500906_Screenshot2021-07-11103509.thumb.png.4b5436cce75b9fea12560da71559048c.png

I moved copied files over to the \harnessChaurusQueen folder, but not sure what to rename them to, because there are no hands/feet starting with Chaurus Base Skin files to begin with.  So what should I rename those hands and feet .nif files to?  

Here is a screenshot of my \harnessChaurusQueen folder:

Hide contents

421267821_Screenshot2021-07-11113006.thumb.png.8f4952e8205fc88e008035a0c1e095f3.png

oh, do I need to copy, paste and rename the feet/hands .tri files too?  Sorry these .nif and .tri files are vague to me.  ?

You shouldn't need to copy the tri files too. Not sure why you don't have hands and feet there - what mod manager are you using? NMM or Vortex?

If it's vortex, look in the parasites staging folder, update there and redeploy.

It would be renamed to:
Chaurus Base Skin Feet_0/1

Chaurus Base Skin Hands_0/1

I show these in MO2 - what version of Parasites are you using?

image.png.d18bd1c11ffe04072475da2112e41057.png