SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

I'm sorry for being such a dumb idiot, but where exactly is the download file for the Sexlab Dialogues mod? I went to the SE mod page, said "to get the conversion made and maintained by the original author" in this post. I come to this post and I find "Dialogues (May 2019) are now available in their respective download pages", but when I go to the download page it says that "Skyrim Special Edition files are available in my SSE discussion thread" sending me back here again.

I'm a bit confused, is the file in the download page good for SE? I'm notorious for missing stuff in the front of my face, so sorry beforehand.

On 5/15/2024 at 10:37 PM, Sarenstein said:

I'm sorry for being such a dumb idiot, but where exactly is the download file for the Sexlab Dialogues mod? I went to the SE mod page, said "to get the conversion made and maintained by the original author" in this post. I come to this post and I find "Dialogues (May 2019) are now available in their respective download pages", but when I go to the download page it says that "Skyrim Special Edition files are available in my SSE discussion thread" sending me back here again.

I'm a bit confused, is the file in the download page good for SE? I'm notorious for missing stuff in the front of my face, so sorry beforehand.

Here under "Download this file":https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/26612-dbf-beta-and-testing-for-skyrim-special-edition-april-2023/?

On 7/10/2023 at 11:24 PM, eldr3d said:

I'm using this mod with Dynamic Animation Replacer animations for the main idle and walk animations, which means that the kneeling/crawling animations from SD+ get overridden. Are there magic effects (or something like that) for these states I could check for in a DAR condition to swap the appropriate animation back in?

Edit: I made a small patch for OAR. This should be compatible across versions because it uses the ModEvent System and StorageUtil variables. This file includes animations from the original mod, I hope that's okay. Everything else is published under the Unlicense.

Edit: I noticed it's not 100% perfect, it seems the kneeling/crawling state is reset after sleeping (maybe other cases too). In these instances the animations won't be correct. I might fix that in the future, or feel free to fix it yourself and post the resulting patch if it annoys you.

SanguinesDebauchery+ SE Open Animation Replacer Patch.zip 2.8 MB · 374 downloads

Legend

Warning: Sexlab dialogue and effectively Sanguine debauchery are currently broken, TLDR: When the mod is triggered mana regen, stamina regen and speed  is permanently modified to 0