SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

6 minutes ago, judge007 said:

Have you tried the SD+ voice pack yet?

I need feed-back on that one, I don't actually run SD+, whoops.

I just installed the files and will provide feedback shortly.

The timing is great. 

SD_ is the next mod I have in line for improvements, which means I will be going over the whole story.

I might ask for an update in a couple of months if I can get to finish the main quest with Sanguine.

8 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I just installed the files and will provide feedback shortly.

The timing is great. 

SD_ is the next mod I have in line for improvements, which means I will be going over the whole story.

I might ask for an update in a couple of months if I can get to finish the main quest with Sanguine.

Sure, get the release to me when you have it and I'll get the voice for you.

It took one day approx. this time so count on two to three { I assume it'll be larger}

Enjoy!

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

What is this sorcery!?

I tested it with Danica and the quality is amazing.

giphy.gif

so are we able to expect you to start including these voice things in the updates now? it'd make it easier on the scrubbier people who don't know what blsa esp coa etc means except mod managers manage mods (looks down shamefully)

8 minutes ago, Reena_Ribona said:

so are we able to expect you to start including these voice things in the updates now? it'd make it easier on the scrubbier people who don't know what blsa esp coa etc means except mod managers manage mods (looks down shamefully)

Yes... absolutely.

I will add these voices directly to the download or as a separate voice pack if the files are too big for LL (the archive for SD+ is 600Mb just for the voices!)

41 minutes ago, weisuojiushiwd said:

Does the 0329 version Voice Pack work on 0709c version?

It works, but some of the lines were changed or added since that version, so some things won't be voiced and other won't match what the subtitles show.

12 minutes ago, Reena_Ribona said:

so whys it for the 0328 one and not 0709c

I'd expect because that's the version judge007 was using and he didn't realize there was an update.

Some voices are better than none, and since I'm never taking fuz ro doh out of my load order, so not really a big issue for me. I reported it to him, but it takes a lot of time to do the voices. It's not as simple as the conversions I've been whipping out.

21 minutes ago, turtleman5000 said:

Does Kynes have plans to add collisions for 3bbb?

Collisions should be handled by ASOS or ABC, not this mod specifically. If you have issues with collisions, check with those mods.

If you aren't talking about creature sex collisions, maybe expand a bit more on what you're looking for.

40 minutes ago, zarantha said:

I'd expect because that's the version judge007 was using and he didn't realize there was an update.

Some voices are better than none, and since I'm never taking fuz ro doh out of my load order, so not really a big issue for me. I reported it to him, but it takes a lot of time to do the voices. It's not as simple as the conversions I've been whipping out.

oh I wasn't complaining I'm never taking fus-ro-doh out either I was just genuinely curious (just so ya know don't ever take my questions as complaining I hate doing that id rather ask questions first before actually making a complaint as there could be a reason behind what id complain about and the mod author might have no control over fixing it which i in turn respect as mod authors are brilliant people and shooting them down is outright awful)

Hi

I have a crash at startup when using the last version of Dibella Sisterhood (i'm sure that mod is responsible, as it works fine when i disable it in MO2). I also tried to use a older version, the game work, but it still crash anytime i got in inner sanctum of Markath Temple. Do you have an idea of where it can come from and how to repair it?

10 minutes ago, Saryon8 said:

Hi

I have a crash at startup when using the last version of Dibella Sisterhood (i'm sure that mod is responsible, as it works fine when i disable it in MO2). I also tried to use a older version, the game work, but it still crash anytime i got in inner sanctum of Markath Temple. Do you have an idea of where it can come from and how to repair it?

install netscriptframework and get a crash log.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21294

7 hours ago, zarantha said:

Collisions should be handled by ASOS or ABC, not this mod specifically. If you have issues with collisions, check with those mods.

If you aren't talking about creature sex collisions, maybe expand a bit more on what you're looking for.

I was wondering on how to get collisions on the parasites to work and thought it might have to do with if the animated parasites had collision nodes or how it interacts with 3bbb.

29 minutes ago, Saryon8 said:

I already have it but when it crash at startup, it gives no clues. Here the clash report when i use the old version:

Crash_2021_7_17_21-32-0.txt

Crash at startup is usually an issue where an LE BSA is used in SE.  Are you using the latest conversion from this thread, or did you download it from the LE page?

The LE mod can't be used in SE without conversion.

For that crash log, it's the NPC Hamel causing the CTD. Usually that would mean that something is overwriting it with bad facegen. He's not used in the Sisters, Parasites, SD+, Stories, Dialogues, or Hormones mods.

If you load up your entire load order in xedit and look for form id 0001E765 / Hamal, see if any mods are overwriting the base game files.

You could also try exporting the face in the CK to fix that. Instructions on that here: https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Dark_Face_Bug

6 minutes ago, turtleman5000 said:

I was wondering on how to get collisions on the parasites to work and thought it might have to do with if the animated parasites had collision nodes or how it interacts with 3bbb.

Animated Parasites isn't part of the base Parasites mod. You'd need to ask on the animated parasites thread.

8 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Crash at startup is usually an issue where an LE BSA is used in SE.  Are you using the latest conversion from this thread, or did you download it from the LE page?

The LE mod can't be used in SE without conversion.

For that crash log, it's the NPC Hamel causing the CTD. Usually that would mean that something is overwriting it with bad facegen. He's not used in the Sisters, Parasites, SD+, Stories, Dialogues, or Hormones mods.

If you load up your entire load order in xedit and look for form id 0001E765 / Hamal, see if any mods are overwriting the base game files.

You could also try exporting the face in the CK to fix that. Instructions on that here: https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Dark_Face_Bug

I think you're right, i probably confuse with the LE version, i usually check that, don't know why i didn't do it this time, my bad. I verify it and it works fine with the SE version. And the crash problem with the old version isn't a problem anymore if the new version is working: so problem solved, thank you for help!

Good day,

Found this weird game breaking stuff.

Using together SD + ELFX + Particle patch for ENB --- game doesn't even launch, crashed on some file conflicts (using MO2, load order didnt do a thing)(Using SSE). Mostly, its because of Particle patch, it conflicts with something in the SD files.

Is there some work around for that ?

Edited by NolanDaneworth
1 hour ago, NolanDaneworth said:

Good day,

Found this weird game breaking stuff.

Using together SD + ELFX + Particle patch for ENB --- game doesn't even launch, crashed on some file conflicts (using MO2, load order didnt do a thing)(Using SSE). Mostly, its because of Particle patch, it conflicts with something in the SD files.

Is there some work around for that ?

Not using ELFX, but I am using SD+ and the particle patch and I've never had an issue. The particle patch is overwriting the flame atronach mesh, that's all.

You've got something else going on. You aren't using the LE version of SD are you? Maybe try redownloading SD+ and SD+ resources from the links on the fist post.

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

Not using ELFX, but I am using SD+ and the particle patch and I've never had an issue. The particle patch is overwriting the flame atronach mesh, that's all.

You've got something else going on. You aren't using the LE version of SD are you? Maybe try redownloading SD+ and SD+ resources from the links on the fist post.

Oops, was too quick with previous response, deleted it.

Okay, i tried to find the root of problem, but i can not.

Apparently these 3 do not work only in my list of mods. Because they all have conflicts and dependencies with other stuff and its just somewhere at someplace it all brakes down and falls to pieces. Switching and turning on/off by small groups or individually - seems fine, but its just at one point nothing works.

I hate it.

Edited by NolanDaneworth