SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

Getting a CTD for:

Name: "MaleHeadBreton"
        RTTIName: "BSDynamicTriShape"
        ExtraData[0] Name: "FOD"
        ExtraData[1] Name: "FMD"
        Flags: kSelectiveUpdate | kSelectiveUpdateTransforms | kSelectiveUpdateController | kRenderUse | kPreProcessedNode
        Full Name: "Dead Apprentice"
        Checking User Data: -----
            Object Reference:
            File: "SexLab_Dialogues.esp"
            Flags: 0x000C0008 kInitialized | kHasCurrents
            Name: "Dead Apprentice"
            FormID: 0x6D0A2186
            FormType: NPC (43)

Any fix ideas?

crash-2023-02-23-20-06-11.log

I'll add that I did try re-exporting facegen data via Creation kit, and it did not help the issue.

Edited by supernipsu
22 minutes ago, supernipsu said:

Getting a CTD for:

Name: "MaleHeadBreton"
        RTTIName: "BSDynamicTriShape"
        ExtraData[0] Name: "FOD"
        ExtraData[1] Name: "FMD"
        Flags: kSelectiveUpdate | kSelectiveUpdateTransforms | kSelectiveUpdateController | kRenderUse | kPreProcessedNode
        Full Name: "Dead Apprentice"
        Checking User Data: -----
            Object Reference:
            File: "SexLab_Dialogues.esp"
            Flags: 0x000C0008 kInitialized | kHasCurrents
            Name: "Dead Apprentice"
            FormID: 0x6D0A2186
            FormType: NPC (43)

Any fix ideas?

crash-2023-02-23-20-06-11.log 59.22 kB · 1 download

I'll add that I did try re-exporting facegen data via Creation kit, and it did not help the issue.

That's strange... that's not even a custom NPC.. it is just a copy of a vanilla NPC from the Helgen Fort opening sequence.

12 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

That's strange... that's not even a custom NPC.. it is just a copy of a vanilla NPC from the Helgen Fort opening sequence.

I do remember that I had similar CTD issues with the "SeLab Stories", as in BSDynamicTriShape related to a head mesh, and I had to uninstall it to keep my game from instant CTD in specific areas.

Is there some... I don't know, load order related thing, where this mod has to be before or after some specific mods, outside of its listed dependencies? As in something that LOOT can't identify?

Edited by supernipsu

Still working on releasing my latest changes sometimes this weekend. I have a few things left to finalize.

I wanted to post a heads up about these upcoming updates.

- I am currently developing for LE and SE/AE in parallel. Making safe changes in LE first and copying them over to SE. Most of my changes are scripts and esp based, so these are safe to move over.

- I gave up on using BSA files and will be moving to only loose files from now on. Make sure to keep backup of any customizations to meshes in Sisterhood, Alicia or Parasites if you made some for yourself as those will be deleted by my new files.

- I will create a new Special Edition download page for each of my mods, with its own forum page. I know that will spread places where you can bring up issues but it will be a cleaner way to move to a Special Edition only for these mods. 

- Moving over to Special Edition only will take time. No need to panic if you are still on LE. That said, things have progressed a lot on SE's side. It took me about a month or two to have a working version. I found some of the new mods that are exclusive to SE more than make up for a few mods I couldn't replace from LE (and I managed to replace most of them).

- I didn't test DD 5.2 yet. I will look at it in the next few months.

Is there a clean way to uninstall and reinstall SexLab Stories ?

For some reason E.L.L.E has stopped responding to dialogue, the 'Tweak Nipples for Sex' just asks 'what do you desire' but then nothing.

I tried simply removing the mod but the game didn't load so had to reenable it.

50 minutes ago, Angahran said:

Is there a clean way to uninstall and reinstall SexLab Stories ?

For some reason E.L.L.E has stopped responding to dialogue, the 'Tweak Nipples for Sex' just asks 'what do you desire' but then nothing.

I tried simply removing the mod but the game didn't load so had to reenable it.

I experienced similar issues on my end, with ELLE refusing to follow for some reason.

I will look into a way to reset her in future versions later this year.

For now, I am not sure how to safely reinstall the mod. It has been a while since I have looked at the internals. 

I am currently involved in setting up the release pages for many of my mods for Special Edition. Stories is not yet part of that pack and will be in the next batch.

21 minutes ago, majormagers said:

cool i was just looking to see about maybe doing a update all mods thing for my SE install and I see this. thanks DBF keep up the good work.
Edit: oh now i remember why i was not updating all the mods. AE vs SE. maybe i will go back to LE.

I am using SE with the latest version level ,.. so comparable to AE but without most of the bundled mods.

I have more than 700 mods installed and I only found one mod so far that I can't use because it need to be updated to the latest version.

Take a good look at what you want to use. AE might be good enough now.

One thing for sure... with visuals like these, I am not going back to LE.

489830_20230223013222_1.png

489830_20230223014706_1.png

489830_20230225002250_1.png

489830_20230225143819_1.png

Edited by DeepBlueFrog

@DeepBlueFrog
my poor laptop would melt. in fact it tried to earlier today. but that is a very good showing of why to play SE/AE...
so you just disabled the CC mods after updating? I remember one of the CC mods flat out not letting me load my game, i think it was fish.

maybe i will go through my load order later and see if there are AE versions of all the mods. probably not this week though.

10 minutes ago, majormagers said:

@DeepBlueFrog
my poor laptop would melt. in fact it tried to earlier today. but that is a very good showing of why to play SE/AE...
so you just disabled the CC mods after updating? I remember one of the CC mods flat out not letting me load my game, i think it was fish.

maybe i will go through my load order later and see if there are AE versions of all the mods. probably not this week though.

The latest Special Edition is the same version as Anniversary Edition.

The only difference is that Special Edition includes Fishing, Survival and Saints/Seducers from CC.. while AE includes a whole lot more useless junk.

I disabled Survival because I am using Frostfall and iNeeds, which I find superior.

Fishing is just there but I haven't found any adverse impact from having it. You can also just disable the esm file if you want it out.

13 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I experienced similar issues on my end, with ELLE refusing to follow for some reason.

I will look into a way to reset her in future versions later this year.

For now, I am not sure how to safely reinstall the mod. It has been a while since I have looked at the internals. 

I am currently involved in setting up the release pages for many of my mods for Special Edition. Stories is not yet part of that pack and will be in the next batch.

Thanks for the reply, look forward to new versions :)

She's following ok, I just have no way to recharge her.

I am using SE with the latest version level ,.. so comparable to AE but without most of the bundled mods.

I have more than 700 mods installed and I only found one mod so far that I can't use because it need to be updated to the latest version.

May I ask which tree/flora/grass/water mods you are using? That looks awesome.

The visuals are the main reason I never went back to LE. The visual updates you can tweak and do to SE are just gorgeous.

2 hours ago, Aoromn said:

Hey, just wanted to ask: Do I need to have the original Warm Bodies installled along the patch or is the SSE patch a standalone, and thus it is enough?

I am working on making Warm Bodies into its own download page.

The patch available here is standalone.

The next update coming soon will add warmth from torches too, in addition to a bug fix that prevented the mod to start at all in some situations.

21 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

> May I ask which tree/flora/grass/water mods you are using? That looks awesome.

I tried several options but I settled on:

- ENB water for the water

- Nature of the Wild for trees. Mostly because of the clutter it adds on the ground too.

- Folkvangr Grass overhaul. Mostly because it was recommended by Nature of the Wild and the results look great if your machine can handle it

- Origin of the Forest 3D grass, with a patch that makes them smaller and another patch that removes them from roads

- various Cathedral 3D mods for flowers, with a patch that also makes them smaller

- Cathedral weather 

- Both Volumetric Mists and Mists of Tamriel for the cloudy atmosphere

- an ENB based on Rudy ENB for Cathedral weather, and carefully tweaked every chance I get (I will post a download link for that one when I am ready to share)

- and DynDoLod to generate the 3D distant trees bilboards

Edit: I will add the links to actual mods in a bit. I can't at the moment.

Edited by DeepBlueFrog

That said, if you want to pick a couple of mods for the most dramatic changes, I would recommend starting with Nature of the Wild, Cathedral Weathers and Rudy ENB for Cathedral Weather.

Those 3 mods alone make Skyrim feel like a very different game.

Like.. I actually got lost for the first time in the Falkreath forest :) 

59 minutes ago, Luka10 said:

I'm a dummy i posted in the LE topic and not here so my problem is everything is working, but the outfits do not appear on my character.

downloading and installing DD5. + right now to see if it fixes it

DD5 was recently updated to 5.2. 

I have not tested the mod with that version but there wasn't apparently any breaking change regarding my mods, except maybe for the face hugger.

I will test 5.2 myself in a little while but you should be ok to use that version.

Remember to build the meshes with Bodyslides after installing DD.

52 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

DD5 was recently updated to 5.2. 

I have not tested the mod with that version but there wasn't apparently any breaking change regarding my mods, except maybe for the face hugger.

I will test 5.2 myself in a little while but you should be ok to use that version.

Remember to build the meshes with Bodyslides after installing DD. 

yes i'm using 5.2 and everything works fine just the legs on  the hiphugger? are not curled around the body and the tail nearest the body of the creature looks bloated on second  i'll see if i can get a screnshot

since i use lykiaos i don't think i can test any of the gags... but everything else i tried works even the new spriggan stuff.

ON a side note i had an idea for a male version of the charus worm that would suck on the dick of a male... you could use the original model for it,and with some tweaks it would work perfectly.

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Edited by Luka10
1 hour ago, Luka10 said:

yes i'm using 5.2 and everything works fine just the legs on  the hiphugger? are not curled around the body and the tail nearest the body of the creature looks bloated on second  i'll see if i can get a screnshot

since i use lykiaos i don't think i can test any of the gags... but everything else i tried works even the new spriggan stuff.

ON a side note i had an idea for a male version of the charus worm that would suck on the dick of a male... you could use the original model for it,and with some tweaks it would work perfectly.

What body do you use? The legs curving around the waist should work with the CBBE/3BA bodyslides.
The bloating is really stretching due to weight painting. I might be able to fix that in the bodyslides by removing the thigh weights, but that might also induce clipping while walking/running.

14 minutes ago, zarantha said:

What body do you use? The legs curving around the waist should work with the CBBE/3BA bodyslides.
The bloating is really stretching due to weight painting. I might be able to fix that in the bodyslides by removing the thigh weights, but that might also induce clipping while walking/running.

CBBE 3bbb  I dunno how i'm looking at it now and the legs do curve around the body I dunno how that changed... but the thing is still streched.

Oh i think i know what happened i redownloaded the textures... and replaced them with the newer download.

Edited by Luka10
On 2/27/2023 at 1:12 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

I am currently involved in setting up the release pages for many of my mods for Special Edition.

Oh man, SD+ was the first ever truly adult mod I wanted and it was THE reason I came to LL in the first place and decided to ditch Flower Girls in favour of SL and never look back. SD+ led me to DD and then down the rabbit hole of kinks and depravity I never suspected exists. It also forced me to learn very fast about conflict resolution, proper load order, patching and using tools that had been just meaningless buzz words before.

It'll be nice to finally have a proper SE version (just please make sure it still works on 1.5.97). Though I haven't used SD+ in a while because themes of my current playthroughs have been different, it may become a centerpiece of a new load order and if so, I'll do a playthrough specifically around Dreamworld and its story.

With that said I would like to thank you for being probably the single reason I am now part of this forum and the community.

Edited by belegost

Hi, can somebody help me with SD+, i've spent about 18 hours to find, which mod cause this issue. So, when i've found, i've spent about 4-5 hours. So.
I've CTD, when enter in Skyrim (world). The most interesting thing, that there aren't any crashlog! Net.Scriptframework neither crash loger SE, nothing. Just CTD when loading after leaving any start location. So, i'm also using ALAL. And there is instant CTD when trying to choose start option, that starts in outer world. 
I'll upload my loadorder, but. CTD's appears even if esp is disabled. So, something wrong in left column of MO. It's really wierd. I've never seen things like that. 
Summary, my problem with SD+: instant CTD when enter Skyrim, no crash logs, disabling .esp doesn't help, only deactivating mod in the left pane, so, i don't think that it's problem of the loadorder.

plugins.txt

Edited by nemus07
Left-right