SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

10 hours ago, zarantha said:

Then you want 0.4.19.14. Make sure you have skse64 2.2.3 installed correctly. 

If all is working right, you'll see 'skee64.dll' loaded correctly in the skse64.log. Skee is the nioverride replacement in SE/AE.

Log is at: \Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE\skse64.log 

i'm not seeing a log in my folder in pic below. i'm using mod orginizer for this and everything should be working. i followed a tutorial to download the skse

hmmm.PNG

Edited by venompool9353
16 hours ago, venompool9353 said:

i'm not seeing a log in my folder in pic below. i'm using mod orginizer for this and everything should be working. i followed a tutorial to download the skse

hmmm.PNG

Try turning on windows extensions if you can't figure out that skse64 = skse64.log

image.png.234d59469f57a1264c394a29d5e135a7.png

On 5/6/2023 at 5:37 PM, Tomfool13 said:

Question @DeepBlueFrog, I found a thing called a sky shard at one of the word walls. Is that from any of your mods? If so what does it do?

The Sky shard is part of the Mage Apprentice quest in SexLab Dialogues. 

It isn't used much yet in that quest but it will be important for the final stages whenever I get to them.

On 5/5/2023 at 2:45 PM, MuchW0W said:

what are the odds for a DD free Parasites and SD :D  like (Pamatronic mods) since switching to DD free game life has been good minus two my fav mods :(  but at least the vast majority of your work currently does not require dd. 

Near zero I am afraid.

I use DD as the structure to manage how parasites are attached (and remain attached) to the player.

A DD free version would require a deep rewrite of the whole mod.

On 5/7/2023 at 10:46 PM, venompool9353 said:

soo i see skee64.dll was loaded correctly but i'm still getting that message of not having netimmerse override

In that case you'll want to make sure nothing is overwriting DD. That includes patches from other mods or translation files.

Quick question, I checked around to see if it was answered, it wasn't from what I could find. When I load with Sanguine Debauchery's it gives me a black screen, I can hear the music and some noise, but besides that not much. What's the solution to this? Quick edit I forgot to state I'm using Skyrim Special edition.

Edited by hornman234
1 hour ago, hornman234 said:

Quick question, I checked around to see if it was answered, it wasn't from what I could find. When I load with Sanguine Debauchery's it gives me a black screen, I can hear the music and some noise, but besides that not much. What's the solution to this? Quick edit I forgot to state I'm using Skyrim Special edition.

Make sure you are using the special edition files from the SE Beta Testing link in my signature. The main download page is for LE only.

17 hours ago, venompool9353 said:

how would i do that?

Depends on your mod manager. For MO2 there will be lightning bolt with a red minus or a chest with a red minus if something is overwriting it. If you haven't enabled the conflicts column, double click the mod on the left and go to the conflicts tab.

Vortex has something similar, but it's been ages since i used it. I believe it also has a lightning bolt you can click to see the overwrites.

On 5/9/2023 at 8:31 PM, zarantha said:

Depends on your mod manager. For MO2 there will be lightning bolt with a red minus or a chest with a red minus if something is overwriting it. If you haven't enabled the conflicts column, double click the mod on the left and go to the conflicts tab.

Vortex has something similar, but it's been ages since i used it. I believe it also has a lightning bolt you can click to see the overwrites.

so i checked and dd is green but it still isn't working

Any help what I could try to fix the face going purple after getting the Bimbo curse? I play as a female and it happened right after the message "my lips start tingling". I only use SLH and Sisterhood of Dibella from Deepbluefrog. Log file attached. I use High Poly Head and when I go into Racemenu the head shows as Skyrim.esm default head. Changing it back to high poly causes weird clipping with some skin textures showing through the purple.

Papyrus.0.log

Hello Deep Blue Frog,

I am still having a recurring issue with the Hormones mod. I have an issue with my player character's body morphing into a very slender character.  Even though prior to going to bed the character has breast, butt and muscle mass.  Upon awakening it reverts to a very slender 'boy-like' body.  I believe your instructions advise that I first go to the Debug section and be sure to select Default body prior to the character going to bed.  Also, hoping to alleviate the issue I have SLIF installed. So, I can change the body morphing to Netimmerse, Niioverride, SLIF or BodySlide Morph if you feel that perhaps one or the other may be a better option for me.   I really love this mod because it ties in so well to the player succubus, sanguine debauchery and other mods so well.  So, it is one of those things that I desperately want to fix but just can't figure out how.  Other mods seem to just allow my bodyslide morphs to go up and down in weight/scale.  But, I can't seem to get it to work with this mod.  Thanks for reading. 

BTW I am so pumped that you brought back the Mage and the Priest training into Sexlab Dialogues again, you have some very creative mods and ideas!

It seems to me that Sanguine's Debauchery collides with ZAZ Animation Pack (I use ZAZ 8.0+ CBBE HDT 2023 on SE) on a couple of animation conditions (see screenshot in spoiler section). I stumbled upon it when trying to find out why jumping would loosen the hand binds in Prison Alternative.

Spoiler

https://static.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_2023_05/image.png.94bab78e8501947922f38c6349c0c839.png

ok...so im trying to find the version of SD+  for SSE that i can use...however it's not on mod page...and it directs me here but there is no pinned topic or comment

Edited by pwbeagles
left out what i was looking for specifically
1 hour ago, pwbeagles said:

ok...so im trying to find the version of SD+  for SSE that i can use...however it's not on mod page...and it directs me here but there is no pinned topic or comment

DBF has a new page for his SE mods now. I could link the post with the old conversions directly, but it's better to use the author's conversions whenever possible.

Edited by zarantha
On 5/9/2023 at 4:08 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Make sure you are using the special edition files from the SE Beta Testing link in my signature. The main download page is for LE only.

Ah my bad, so when I download from the link because the SD files are split up do I put them all in one folder than put them in a mod manager or should I just put each download individually into the manager?

Hi, I just download and play the DBF Beta version of SD (10.04.2023) and encounter a problem. When the owner punished me, the system keep equipping the device to my PC even though my PC has already been equipped with bounding device.  And I cannot play the game when that happen as the system keep equipping the device in endless time. Every time when I click OK on the message box, the new message box just show up. And even I open the MCM menu, the message box still keep showing up. I'm not sure what went wrong. Please help.

I dont know if I am the only one getting this but Sanguine Debauchery CBBE does not seem to work. It seems to stretch out all the skin textures under it and makes it so the nipples no longer line up right. When I remove the spriggan armor and go nude everything fixes it self same with the other armors. I was wondering if I was doing something wrong during the install process. I do have CBBE checked on in the mod setting.

On 5/28/2023 at 9:30 AM, zwdragonbone8314 said:

Hi, I just download and play the DBF Beta version of SD (10.04.2023) and encounter a problem. When the owner punished me, the system keep equipping the device to my PC even though my PC has already been equipped with bounding device.  And I cannot play the game when that happen as the system keep equipping the device in endless time. Every time when I click OK on the message box, the new message box just show up. And even I open the MCM menu, the message box still keep showing up. I'm not sure what went wrong. Please help.

I don't include coldsun in the bash patch.  Activate them AFTER the patch is made. Put coldsun last in your load order on both the folder side and esp side of MO.

2 hours ago, sexcapades said:

I don't include coldsun in the bash patch.  Activate them AFTER the patch is made. Put coldsun last in your load order on both the folder side and esp side of MO.

Hi, thank you for your respond. What is "coldsun" you mentioned? I don't think I had that on my load order.