SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

46 minutes ago, zarantha said:

The DD device hider uses long hair slot 41. You could try disabling it. As a consequence, devices will no longer be hidden even when it would make sense for them to not show.

The unknown location is just a cosmetic issue. some areas are missing the location name. you could try regional save names to see if that fixes it. i don't recall if it does.

if it really bugs you before DBF fixes it and that mod doesn't fix it, it's an easy enough change to do with xedit.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/49698

Hehe that "some locations" is the Tamriel location lol . Good to know about the armor slot, is that something on the MCM menu I can toggle? I recently did a few keyword edits with SSEEdit but idk if I'm ready to commit to learning more about the modding process.. all that brain power is going toward perfecting animating in Blender lol. 

I'm still a bit weary because I am also unable to equip a piece of gear with the mod. The Daedric Hood Hair version from I'm guessing Book of UUNP.  It's a hood, looks much like Celes hood but different texture and it goes perfect with DX Demon  Cape.  I  attached a screen of it, maybe it'll ring a bell to someone. The horns and Cape are from DX Demon.

24 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

And even then, it will not fix region names for custom mods unless they fix that too.

I believe I fixed that issue in the next version of SD+. 

I got delayed releasing it but I am still working on getting all my mods out for SE.

Awesome. I wish Wish SD+ didn't require DD. Bondage is cool and all but I really don't need it everywhere around Tamriel, I like the idea of having a place to visit my favorite Daedric Prince, and it'd make sense to have it where he is.. idk, maybe I'll check it out again when ever that new version comes out.  I've wanted to check it out since Oldrim and just never got to.  Basically like a DD lite version or something that was contained with anything to do with the SD+.  I'm guessing there's way more to that than I think considering my inexperience lol. 

I went down this rabbit hole because I wanted to see the full extent of BaboDialogue, SLAP and SLHH In a quest to find some really great "seedy" location that those mods could sandbox in and so far all of them have had some issues or just straight broken. 

For example; Skoomatologist offers some really awesome locations but none of the NPCS that roam around the dens  have name tags and for some reason that breaks the dialogue/interaction. They approach but you can't progress any additional dialogue after the initial interaction.. also the visual effects of the Skooma variants doesn't work.. not sure what that's about, maybe conflict with CACO.. a forced drugging from it caused the effect but just drinking them doesn't, I'm assuming that's because it was a script injecting the effect rather than the effect being gained from using an item. idk. 

Then I came across  Dark Arena which also looked like it was going to be very promising but after digging through some of the posts on the support page it just looks like it's going to FUBAR something with the save corruption that spreads to older saves....  Not only that but The door for it is behind a Ratway Skooma den mod and CTDs every time I tried to go through it so I just took it as the gods protecting my saves and slowly backed away lol. I'd be fine with ditching Ratway Skooma Den but it's been in my game for about 100 hours and I've been very good about keeping the save clean of mods I tried and didn't want up until now, always hard saving before experimenting with new mods. 

Lastly thank you for the effort you're putting in DeepBlueFrog with converting and servicing all these gems. You as well zarantha with the support you offer. 

ScreenShot69.png

10 minutes ago, flux003 said:

Good to know about the armor slot, is that something on the MCM menu I can toggle? I recently did a few keyword edits with SSEEdit but idk if I'm ready to commit to learning more about the modding process.. all that brain power is going toward perfecting animating in Blender lol. 

I'm still a bit weary because I am also unable to equip a piece of gear with the mod. The Daedric Hood Hair version from I'm guessing Book of UUNP.  It's a hood, looks much like Celes hood but different texture and it goes perfect with DX Demon  Cape.  I  attached a screen of it, maybe it'll ring a bell to someone. The horns and Cape are from DX Demon.

yes, the device hider option is in DD's MCM

I don't know that armor, but do you know if it uses slot 50? if so, change 3ba/bhunp's mcm to use DD compatible slot 60. Or check what devices you're wearing. it may be using a slot occupied by a DD. only one item can occupy a slot.

21 minutes ago, zarantha said:

I don't know that armor, but do you know if it uses slot 50? if so, change 3ba/bhunp's mcm to use DD compatible slot 60. Or check what devices you're wearing. it may be using a slot occupied by a DD. only one item can occupy a slot.

That's just it though..  no devices were being worn. I could equip the Daedric Hood for a moment, the character had a bald head, no hood visible, then when I unequipped it I could no longer equip it. 

Thanks for the comments.

I have been thinking about what to do with SD+ for a while, but all the solutions seem daunting at the moment and I am too distracted with the move to SE for now.

Options for the future include:

- A deep clean up and trimming of broken functionalities

- A complete rewrite and fresh start

- A separation of the core slavery mechanics, Sanguine's main quest + Dreamworld and DD mechanics into 3 mods working together

- A focus on fewer, better scripted slavery hubs in well defined places and a slavery lite for roaming

I am not saying I will do any of that... and I am not saying I won't either :)

34 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Ok i got in game and looked, according to Sexlabs timers and stripping menu that Daedric Hood  Hair is equipped to Long Hair slot 41. Celes Nightingale Hood (Dragon's Tongue) is Slot 31.

I've attached a screen of the SSEEdit properties of the 2 items. 

Untitled.png

Untitled2.png

41 minutes ago, flux003 said:

Ok i got in game and looked, according to Sexlabs timers and stripping menu that Daedric Hood  Hair is equipped to Long Hair slot 41. Celes Nightingale Hood (Dragon's Tongue) is Slot 31.

I've attached a screen of the SSEEdit properties of the 2 items. 

Untitled.png

Untitled2.png

The only slot DD uses out of those is 41/long hair. You'll need to look elsewhere for why you can't equip the hood.

https://github.com/DeviousDevices/Docs/wiki/Slot-Usage-Reference

But if it's making you bald, odds are it's equipped, but invisible. that could be a broken/missing mesh, or it could be a mod like equipment toggle hiding those slots.

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

The only slot DD uses out of those is 41/long hair. You'll need to look elsewhere for why you can't equip the hood.

https://github.com/DeviousDevices/Docs/wiki/Slot-Usage-Reference

But if it's making you bald, odds are it's equipped, but invisible. that could be a broken/missing mesh, or it could be a mod like equipment toggle hiding those slots.

Yea idk, sure seems like it's related to one of them considering there's 400 hours on this save and I've been wearing this armor for about 300 of that without ever having any issues till DD and SD were added to the load, when I  removed them and loaded the save prior to adding them the issue went away.. .

Thing is it wouldn't even let me equip it with those mods running. 

Edited by flux003

Anyone had problems with SSE crashing when trying to enter the dream realm? Every time my game does, it crashes. I am using Nexus because I am a modding newb. I did it all in april of last year until I ran in to that snag and could never get it worked out. trying again to get it fixed and running

1 hour ago, slave4life97 said:

Anyone had problems with SSE crashing when trying to enter the dream realm? Every time my game does, it crashes. I am using Nexus because I am a modding newb. I did it all in april of last year until I ran in to that snag and could never get it worked out. trying again to get it fixed and running

It was working in my tests for SD on SSE.

Things you can check:

- Install Zaz Animation Pack version 7 at least

- Devious Devices 5.1 or above

- Make sure to install the SE version from the SE conversion discussion thread (the main download is LE only)

22 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

It was working in my tests for SD on SSE.

Things you can check:

- Install Zaz Animation Pack version 7 at least

- Devious Devices 5.1 or above

- Make sure to install the SE version from the SE conversion discussion thread (the main download is LE only)

I've got the Zaz pack and DD, and I am fairly certain I have the right SD+ file. My current save game is in front of the shrine of sanguine, but anytime I sleep there or it tries to enter the realm, it still crashes. The file I have downloaded is the one from 01/31/2022. Am I just missing something?

Update: I download the SD resources pack and now its working. a minor bug though is now my mouse wheel wont register. It wants to go from the top to the bottom but there is no in between.

Edited by slave4life97

hi i recently swiched to SE version and i dont know what im doing and hormones mod keep restarting like every time i turn it on it keeps being off and if i hold mcm menu open it turns on but the changes i make dont stay.

does anybady have a fix for this ?

im sorry for every mistakes english isn't my first language

Enslavement doesn't seem to work correctly. When I'm enslaved my gear isn't stolen. Only a few items after the owner has "inspected" my character. So I'm allowed to have weapons, armor and lockpicks that will make it easier to escape. Not sure if that's intended, and it wasn't like that in previous versions.

3 hours ago, RoninDog said:

Enslavement doesn't seem to work correctly. When I'm enslaved my gear isn't stolen. Only a few items after the owner has "inspected" my character. So I'm allowed to have weapons, armor and lockpicks that will make it easier to escape. Not sure if that's intended, and it wasn't like that in previous versions.

Your inventory should remain but your gold and weapons should go away.

I changer the system from removing everything because taking everything away was causing performance issues on large inventories.

Also because your master would want to use you as a pack mule and not carry all your stuff themselves.

The transformation of the mod is not complete yet but I am moving away from crippling constraints were you cannot do anything while enslaved to an enslavement where you receive constraints (chains, blindfold) only as punishment. The rest of the time your master would want you to remain productive for them.

If that means you can pick up a weapon, so be it. 

4 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Your inventory should remain but your gold and weapons should go away.

I changer the system from removing everything because taking everything away was causing performance issues on large inventories.

Also because your master would want to use you as a pack mule and not carry all your stuff themselves.

The transformation of the mod is not complete yet but I am moving away from crippling constraints were you cannot do anything while enslaved to an enslavement where you receive constraints (chains, blindfold) only as punishment. The rest of the time your master would want you to remain productive for them.

If that means you can pick up a weapon, so be it. 

Makes sense. But will you restore the cage scene? According to the changelog it was removed temporarily.

hi, in the ressources files from the SD Resources pack, there is some textures making CTD.

It was the texture\bondages\doggiebelt.dds who crashed skyrim SE.

I had to delete this file and rename texture\bondages\doggiebelt.dds.vortex_backup to texture\bondages\doggiebelt.dds

and the game stopped crash when the belt enter ingame.

2 hours ago, laurient said:

hi, in the ressources files from the SD Resources pack, there is some textures making CTD.

It was the texture\bondages\doggiebelt.dds who crashed skyrim SE.

I had to delete this file and rename texture\bondages\doggiebelt.dds.vortex_backup to texture\bondages\doggiebelt.dds

and the game stopped crash when the belt enter ingame.

Thanks.. I will add it to my list for a quick fix.

To be honest, in CD + I like only Sanguine. Enslavement I turn off completely. In fact, all these people, they are too weak to own Dovakin. It would be nice to have a separate version with only Sanguine and have it in the background for the entire duration of the game. visit him sometimes).

Hi, I already searched for the term MCM in this topic but i couldn't find anything related to my issue: I set up SD+ at the beginning of my game and left everything mostly like it is. Recently I tried to access the MCM and I can still enter the SD register, seeing the rose and all sub-menues. But whenever I try to click one topic (say "Configuration"), no settings appear. This seemed to have happened during gameplay and it doesn't matter which sub-menu I choose. Someone experienced this issue? This means I also cannot uninstall the mod and reinstall it in a clean way.

I did a switch from EFF to ATF at some point as followers either got stuck or lost their equipment. Both are not maintained anymore by their authors but EFF in particular is buggy, clearing follower outfits during interactions with DD. There is also a bugfix for that but it didn't work reliable.

When I equip a Hip Hugger, I don't actually see the model on my character. It just looks like she's not wearing anything. Only if I try to remove it and choose "masturbate" then it would appear for the duration of the animation, but after it would disappear again. Am I missing something, or is this broken?

1 hour ago, SwissCheeseConnoisseur said:

When I equip a Hip Hugger, I don't actually see the model on my character. It just looks like she's not wearing anything. Only if I try to remove it and choose "masturbate" then it would appear for the duration of the animation, but after it would disappear again. Am I missing something, or is this broken?

Three possibilities:

1- you are using the wrong version (SE download with LE for example)

2- you are using the right version but you didn't run BodySlides for the parasites models (the bodyslides files are linked from the download pages)

3- you are using a custom race or a beast race for which the models are not available yet.

3 hours ago, tonitrulupus said:

ELLE quest, I am at the part where elle is repaired now, whom else has experience with dwemer tech?

That's the end of the quest at that point.

The dwemer tech dialogue was to get more details but I haven't finished that part yet.

Make sure you get all the data cubes to unlock all of her forms.

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

That's the end of the quest at that point.

The dwemer tech dialogue was to get more details but I haven't finished that part yet.

Make sure you get all the data cubes to unlock all of her forms.

Alright cool just wanted to be sure i didn't miss someone thanks, I remember someone stating that i can change elles textures, does it matter what I use or are there some already in there?

Edited by tonitrulupus