SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

This has probably been asked countless of times but i could not find the solution.

When i strike my owner the log ''punishment queu, adding armbinder'' but this does not happpen. No armbinder is being equipped.

Anyone got any idea how this is solved?

I am on SSE with the newest SD+ and DD.

34 minutes ago, nitrovgs said:

hello for Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+  for SSE im lost on what to do or where to go, can i get help?

Sleep, and there is a chance you'll get suck to Sanguine's world...or find some Sanguine shrines to worship at.  If you find a trail of empty beer bottles, follow that trial.  Dang I want to re-download and play again. 

2 hours ago, leesjig said:

Sleep, and there is a chance you'll get suck to Sanguine's world...or find some Sanguine shrines to worship at.  If you find a trail of empty beer bottles, follow that trial.  Dang I want to re-download and play again. 

i guess i should of said that i dont know where to download it for se lol im looking for that 

A repeat of a post on another page: is the below due to SexLab Dialogues?

I ask as I removed, one by one some 20+ mods and only the removal of this one removed it.

This obviously seems to prove it , but I would like confirmation if possible.

BTW the Resist option is a joke. Level 90 char knocked over by a dog.

ScreenShot590.png

Edited by Will55
1 hour ago, Will55 said:

A repeat of a post on another page: is the below due to SexLab Dialogues?

I ask as I removed, one by one some 20+ mods and only the removal of this one removed it.

This obviously seems to prove it , but I would like confirmation if possible.

BTW the Resist option is a joke. Level 90 char knocked over by a dog.

ScreenShot590.png

Yes. This is from Dialogues.

Turn off the enslavement option by creatures in the menu if it appears too often.

40 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Yes. This is from Dialogues.

Turn off the enslavement option by creatures in the menu if it appears too often.

Many thanks for that verification. Yes, every animal within 20ms was rolling up and that popup requires careful selection so I shall do as you advise.

Accidentally posted this in the LE thread first, but I cannot for the life of me get to the dreamworld. I finished Night to Remember on one character, set chance of dreamworld to 100%, went to sleep, nothing. Started a new character, went straight to the shrine under Honningbrew and even with The Truth in my quest list, sleeping in front of the shrine doesn't take me to the dreamworld. Any ideas what would be preventing me from getting there?

i just installed sd+ with all the required mods. how do i know it is working? does it have a mcm menu?

i just did a test run and checked the simple slavery mcm but it says i don't have sd+ installed and i don't see it in the mcm but i do see sd addons

Edited by venompool9353
3 hours ago, venompool9353 said:

i just installed sd+ with all the required mods. how do i know it is working? does it have a mcm menu?

i just did a test run and checked the simple slavery mcm but it says i don't have sd+ installed and i don't see it in the mcm but i do see sd addons

Once installed and enabled , you have to load, save, exit and load your game again for everything to initialize properly.

There is an MCM menu.

16 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Once installed and enabled , you have to load, save, exit and load your game again for everything to initialize properly.

There is an MCM menu.

i tried that but looking through my mods list i noticed devious devices integrations was out of date and i can't seem to find an up to date version for se. seems to be the only thing i'm missing. the version listed isn't compatible with sse

Edited by venompool9353

Hey, I don't think any of your mods are working for me. Unsure why, but when I tried to launch with SL Dialogues or SL Hormones, the game would open to a black screen then immediately close. After narrowing that down I downloaded SL Stories to see if the same thing happened, and as you can guess it did. Any ideas as to what would cause that or anything I can give you to help you narrow it down?

33 minutes ago, Magnusk7 said:

Hey, I don't think any of your mods are working for me. Unsure why, but when I tried to launch with SL Dialogues or SL Hormones, the game would open to a black screen then immediately close. After narrowing that down I downloaded SL Stories to see if the same thing happened, and as you can guess it did. Any ideas as to what would cause that or anything I can give you to help you narrow it down?

Make sure you aren't using the LE version. Using any LE mods with BSAs does exactly as you describe.

Use either the conversion I have in this thread somewhere, or better still, the version located here:

1 minute ago, zarantha said:

Make sure you aren't using the LE version. Using any LE mods with BSAs does exactly as you describe.

Use either the conversion I have in this thread somewhere, or better still, the version located here:

oooooh, alright. I somehow missed that page. Thanks!

On 4/27/2023 at 3:17 PM, venompool9353 said:

i tried that but looking through my mods list i noticed devious devices integrations was out of date and i can't seem to find an up to date version for se. seems to be the only thing i'm missing. the version listed isn't compatible with sse

Don't use the separate versions of DDa, DDi, DDx, those are out of date even for LE. Delete them, using them with the 5.x + versions of DD will break your game.

For SE, use the SE version linked below, it is an all in one installer that contains those three mods plus contraptions, for him and beast race refits.

If DBF is still working on improving SD+ SE, I would like to suggest to add a shout or an assignable short cut to make your character knee.... I would also suggest changing the starting restraints to "Iron Fetters" for legs and "Iron Handcuff" for hands... or just replace everything with "Iron Prisoner Chain".

Thanks.

On 4/29/2023 at 11:46 AM, zarantha said:

Don't use the separate versions of DDa, DDi, DDx, those are out of date even for LE. Delete them, using them with the 5.x + versions of DD will break your game.

For SE, use the SE version linked below, it is an all in one installer that contains those three mods plus contraptions, for him and beast race refits.

i figured it out and got it to work but now every now and now and then it tells me i need a mod called netlmmerse to equip some bondage

12 hours ago, venompool9353 said:

i figured it out and got it to work but now every now and now and then it tells me i need a mod called netlmmerse to equip some bondage

Your racemenu is not working right, or you still have something overwriting DD's scripts. Make sure you have the racemenu right version for your skyrim version. If you're still on 1.5.97, it's one of the versions in the old versions - 0.4.16.

13 hours ago, zarantha said:

Your racemenu is not working right, or you still have something overwriting DD's scripts. Make sure you have the racemenu right version for your skyrim version. If you're still on 1.5.97, it's one of the versions in the old versions - 0.4.16.

i see i read somewhere else that i needed to have sse engine fixes and was trying to figure out how to set that up

turns out i have everything i need installed i need to check my game version.

I have checked the game version and it is 1.6.640.0.8, what version of race menu do i need?

Edited by venompool9353
5 hours ago, venompool9353 said:

i see i read somewhere else that i needed to have sse engine fixes and was trying to figure out how to set that up

turns out i have everything i need installed i need to check my game version.

I have checked the game version and it is 1.6.640.0.8, what version of race menu do i need?

Then you want 0.4.19.14. Make sure you have skse64 2.2.3 installed correctly. 

If all is working right, you'll see 'skee64.dll' loaded correctly in the skse64.log. Skee is the nioverride replacement in SE/AE.

Log is at: \Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE\skse64.log