SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

9 minutes ago, DegenHOurs said:

I'm not sure I understand. Do I just take these mods to install now or do I use this with the original files? Also do I need the bodyslide? I'm using UNPB bodies rn. Is it just as easy as installing with MO2? I really wanna add these cause I think Dibella NEEDS to be enhanced through sexlab. That's some fire copium for adding more sex into my game!!

Just take these, they're full conversions of the mods. You don't need the original files. You install them like any other mod.

You can look for bodyslides for these mods, but there's not many for UNP, and I don't recall if any were done for the sisterhood mods.  I prefer CBBE/3BA and only have done those bodyslides.

13 minutes ago, DegenHOurs said:

I'm not sure I understand. Do I just take these mods to install now or do I use this with the original files? Also do I need the bodyslide? I'm using UNPB bodies rn. Is it just as easy as installing with MO2? I really wanna add these cause I think Dibella NEEDS to be enhanced through sexlab. That's some fire copium for adding more sex into my game!!

Just pick the latest one for each. The 'sisters' add on is necessary if you care about seeing the statue in the bath and the outfits of the sisters change over time.

The bodyslides are useful if you have that body type. The mod works without.

44 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Just pick the latest one for each. The 'sisters' add on is necessary if you care about seeing the statue in the bath and the outfits of the sisters change over time.

The bodyslides are useful if you have that body type. The mod works without.

Oh really?? That's such a neat feature I'll totally add that. Was it complicated? 

47 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Just take these, they're full conversions of the mods. You don't need the original files. You install them like any other mod.

You can look for bodyslides for these mods, but there's not many for UNP, and I don't recall if any were done for the sisterhood mods.  I prefer CBBE/3BA and only have done those bodyslides.

Got ty and I haven't seen CBBE and I don't really remember why but I had a reason to get UNPB. I'm sure it was a good one! 

2 hours ago, w234aew said:

@DeepBlueFrog A present for all SE Hormones users: An updated Demon armor as the transformation meshes for Succubus!

Requires Rektas's COCO Demon Shade to be installed for textures/meshes:

COCO Demon SLH.7z 8.15 MB · 0 downloads

Thanks.. I will put it on the download page next time I post an update for Hormones.

Do you have a link to Demon Shade?

I'm playing currently sisterhood of dibella quest,  but I'm not sure if its running correctly   and the walkthrough doesn't really help

I returned the sybill and used the alter gained the agent of dibella buff but what no ?

There is no quest starting  the sybil is now running around in getti jewlery clothes but no matter what I do I don't get any new quest.

So do I have to collect these dibella coins?

Or can someon give me the quest IDs so I can have a look at what Stage I am?

On 2/13/2023 at 4:12 PM, OsmelMC said:

@DeepBlueFrog

This is want i have done to my Alicia Slut after convert it to SE. I also using a CBBE body and texture's but that's isn't included here. Still i include the bruises and cuts so anyone can make the conversion.

AliciaPainSlut Tweak.7z 6.67 MB · 1 download

Can you post a screenshot of your tweaks?

It will be a while before I get back to Alicia. 

A screenshot will make it easier to spot the post later on.

6 hours ago, Chlodwig said:

I'm playing currently sisterhood of dibella quest,  but I'm not sure if its running correctly   and the walkthrough doesn't really help

I returned the sybill and used the alter gained the agent of dibella buff but what no ?

There is no quest starting  the sybil is now running around in getti jewlery clothes but no matter what I do I don't get any new quest.

So do I have to collect these dibella coins?

Or can someon give me the quest IDs so I can have a look at what Stage I am?

You can find a short walkthrough here: https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLmods/wiki/Sisterhood-of-Dibella:-Walkthrough 

On 2/3/2023 at 11:07 AM, Chlodwig said:

on the left side is the dwarfen door to the underground bath of your mod
the center (right) door is the one to the dibellan bath mod.

20230203170238_1.jpg

I moved the door further up on the side wall, and I even added a wrought iron gate to unlock before that.

That should make things more compatible with Dibellan Baths in the next update.

489830_20230215204700_1.png

If I haven't started the whole Sybil quest yet, is Fjotra still supposed to appear in the Broken Tower Redoubt cage?

For some reason, whenever I approach that cage my game CTDs. As in, very close: I can enter the boss area, and even move around fine, it only happens when I get as close as the ritual...ring...of lit candles thing. Disabling the mod in MO2 fixes things, so I'm trying to figure out whether it's something with the mod itself or another mod butts in and tries to change something, making SoD derp and crash the game.

Could be something dumb like "it's not compatible, dummy" - I'm running Skyrim AE 1.6.659.

Edited by akane750
7 minutes ago, akane750 said:

If I haven't started the whole Sybil quest yet, is Fjotra still supposed to appear in the Broken Tower Redoubt cage?

For some reason, whenever I approach that cage my game CTDs. As in, very close: I can enter the boss area, and even move around fine, it only happens when I get as close as the ritual...ring...of lit candles thing. Disabling the mod in MO2 fixes things, so I'm trying to figure out whether it's something with the mod itself or another mod butts in and tries to change something, making SoD derp and crash the game.

Could be something dumb like "it's not compatible, dummy" - I'm running Skyrim AE 1.6.659.

She shouldn't be there and I probably forgot to check for the start of the Sybil quest.

I will add that to my to do list.

I decided to run through the quest using the whole tcl/tgm/whatever arsenal of console commands: went to Mother Hamal to start the quest, then to Karthwasten, and back to the BTR cage. Fjotra is there now (she wasn't when those CTDs happened) and I can approach just fine, no crashes anymore. Her model switched between naked and clothed a couple times when I approached, though.

@DeepBlueFrogJust to make it explicitly clear, even though I mentioned it just now: Fjotra was NOT present without the quest started.

Edited by akane750
1 hour ago, akane750 said:

I decided to run through the quest using the whole tcl/tgm/whatever arsenal of console commands: went to Mother Hamal to start the quest, then to Karthwasten, and back to the BTR cage. Fjotra is there now (she wasn't when those CTDs happened) and I can approach just fine, no crashes anymore. Her model switched between naked and clothed a couple times when I approached, though.

@DeepBlueFrogJust to make it explicitly clear, even though I mentioned it just now: Fjotra was NOT present without the quest started.

That's correct.

I forgot to check if the Dibella quest started befre customizing her in the tower. That is what caused the crash (she wasn't there).

That will be part of the fixes when the next version comes out in a couple of weeks.

I found the issue there had been to much options and the one with the sybil was the last one and not visible....

Its now working and I'm traveling skyrim to do the quests,  Gift of charity worked fine, and artistic education too

but the "book of sex" quest.... somehow doesn't work correct.

I went to Ivarstead,  talke to Fastred,  her parents etc. everything worked fine

but now I got the quest "ask Fastred if she is now happy" 

I ask her she tells a lot and at the end she says "wait, isn't that Klimmek" the guy from the lumbermil and the conversation ends and nothing happens. 

The quest doesn't advance.  not sure whats the issue.maybe that this Klimmek guy isn't around.

I used now console commands to advance the quest....

Edited by Chlodwig

hello currently having a problem my character has the idle animations which i think are from sd, my character acts like a dog and crawls even tho i just started the game and never got enslaved nor fought

Edited by Endro
On 2/19/2023 at 2:08 PM, Endro said:

hello currently having a problem my character has the idle animations which i think are from sd, my character acts like a dog and crawls even tho i just started the game and never got enslaved nor fought

Do you have Sanguine Debauchery installed? If so, check the hotkeys.  The down arrow button is a hotkey to go from standing to kneeling, and then from kneeling to crawling.  The up arrow key reverses the positions, i.e. from crawling to kneeling to standing.  That animation drove me nuts for a couple weeks before I figured that out. 

If that's not your problem then I don't know how to help you.

44 minutes ago, Yeetus_Deletus said:

How do i remove the npc visual changes sisterhood of dibella makes so i can use my NPC overhauls? I've removed the nifs and dd's from the sisterhood mods and it's being overwritten by the npc overhauls but nothing changes even on new game.

The next version will take care of that in a couple of weeks.

I have removed all cosmetic changes from the sisters to allow NPC overhauls to take over.

Here is an example of Senna from Dibella's Blessing (wonderful mod by the way) with the robe from Sisterhood.

489830_20230216161807_1.png

3 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

The next version will take care of that in a couple of weeks.

I have removed all cosmetic changes from the sisters to allow NPC overhauls to take over.

Here is an example of Senna from Dibella's Blessing (wonderful mod by the way) with the robe from Sisterhood.

489830_20230216161807_1.png

In this instance it ended up being a load order issue that wasn't even related to this mod because my dumbass did everything but change the load order of the npc overhauls.

3 hours ago, danna233 said:

I would like to keep the vanilla layout to use Snazzy Furniture and Clutter Overhaul. Or a patch for it. I'm getting CTD in the Temple of Dibella

I am not touching the temple itself.

I did make small changes to JK's Temple of Dibella to make it compatible with Sisterhood for anyone who wants to use it with my mod.

That update will be included.

Oh and I also moved the outside door to the underground baths a little bit to make it compatible with the Dibellan Baths mod.

Edited by DeepBlueFrog