7 minutes ago, Nazghul2 said:

aggressor/s scared and

Hostile to player or not friend state with player in MGEF conditions.

Set strength in spell to 100 at least (spell used in cloak)

Strenght of cloakndefines radius. You cou even set there another condition, like radius > 2.

This should exclude the partner.

Edited by Tlam99

Is there a way to change sexlab animation stages using SL triggers? Or a way of perhaps simulating a keypress (eg. space bar)?

I'm wanting to upgrade abit so that stage timers are based on race instead for more variety.

I know nothing about programming, but made a basic trigger that seems to loop fine, just not change stages:

Spoiler

["actor_race", "$partner", ""],
        ["if", "$$", "&=", "Orc", "test"],
        ["goto", "end"],

[":", "test"],
        ["set", "$1", "20"],
        ["goto", "start"],

[":", "start"],
        ["sl_isin", "$self"],
        ["if", "$$", "=", "0", "end"],
        ["util_wait", "$1"],
        ["util_sendevent", "StageEnd", "form", "$self", "float", "0"],
        ["goto", "start"],

[":", "end"]

Is there any way to fetch the Wear and Tear level of an actor from Apropos2 using SL triggers?  Thinking about making a trigger that will kill the victim if any one hole reaches max abuse or the sum of the other holes goes over a certain level, so that you can be fucked to death.

Edited by no_way

Fade to black? Yes, but it would not be useful for "hide chars to not see weird stuff at start".

Problem is, that SL does all those weird things before it sends out event that animation has started(AnimationStart). First time Triggers reacts is on AnimationStart. And thats kinda to late for "hide weird stuff".

On 11/4/2022 at 2:27 PM, no_way said:

Is there any way to fetch the Wear and Tear level of an actor from Apropos2 using SL triggers?  Thinking about making a trigger that will kill the victim if any one hole reaches max abuse or the sum of the other holes goes over a certain level, so that you can be fucked to death.

Bump, anyone?

• 2 weeks later...

Any way we can get some more scenarios specific terms when a trigger should accrue. A big one would be, enemy faction vs allies, also relationship rank, and morality would be nice. The list can keep on going such as bandits etc... as the more options one has to choose the more fine-tuned the trigger can be. All I’m trying to accomplish is equip a pet collar on a defeat scene and not by a city rape. I got the shared script but not the conditions.

12 hours ago, aslab said:

All I’m trying to accomplish is equip a pet collar on a defeat scene and not by a city rape

In theory it can be done with existing version of Triggers. Not in MCM settings, but within script.

Script does support conditions, if statement. So someone that knows how "defeat scene" works, could do it, make a script(command) condition that filters this specific case.

I don't use "defeat". I know, how my mod works. But I don't know how all other mods work. I only know something about mods that I also use. Defeat is not one of them.

6 hours ago, Fotogen said:

In theory it can be done with existing version of Triggers. Not in MCM settings, but within script.

Script does support conditions, if statement. So someone that knows how "defeat scene" works, could do it, make a script(command) condition that filters this specific case.

I don't use "defeat". I know, how my mod works. But I don't know how all other mods work. I only know something about mods that I also use. Defeat is not one of them.

I don’t use defeat ether; I do use Battle Fuck which is a great mod. Your mod is great and I appreciate all the hard work you put into it. Sadly, I don’t know how to script and wouldn’t be able to add the conditions into a script unless someone has a premade script with an empty space to add a race.  Your mod your rules, I say earlier in the tread that it would be too difficult to incorporate individual races into the conditions. What about incorporate morality and relationship rank, can that be done? Anyways I got the pet collar trigger from this post if others don’t know where to find it.

I have tried to make my own .json, but doesn't seem to get activated ingame.

What I tried to do is similar to the "Change stats (bad)".json, but if the values are too low set them to 1 instead of negative values, possibly killing the target.

Change stats (bad) player.json

Spoiler
{
    "cmd" : 
    [
        ["av_get", "$player", "Health"],
        ["if", "$$", "<=", "12", "reduceHealthToOne"],
        ["rnd_int", "-12", "-3"],
        ["av_mod", "$player", "Health", "$$"],
        [":", "skipHealthDamage"]
        ["av_get", "$player", "Magicka"],
        ["if", "$$", "<=", "12", "reduceMagickaToOne"],
        ["av_mod", "$player", "Magicka", "$$"],
        [":", "skipMagickaDamage"]
        ["av_get", "$player", "Stamina"],
        ["if", "$$", "<=", "4", "reduceStaminaToOne"],
        ["av_mod", "$player", "Stamina", "$$"],
        [":", "skipStaminaDamage"],
        ["goto", "end"],
        [":", "reduceHealthToOne"],
        ["av_set", "$player", "Health", "1"],
        ["goto", "skipHealthDamage"],
        [":", "reduceMagickaToOne"],
        ["av_set", "$player", "Magicka", "1"],
        ["goto", "skipMagickaDamage"],
        [":", "reduceStaminaToOne"],
        ["av_set", "$player", "Stamina", "1"],
        ["goto", "skipStaminaDamage"],
        [":", "end"],
        ["actor_name", "$player"],
        ["msg_notify", "$$", ": attributes dropped"]
    ]
}

Also, would it be possible under "Actor variables", to add $victim as a possible parameter?

["av_get", "$player", "Health"],

I usualy use "$self" and then use MCM setting so script only runs on player. This way, script can also be used on NPC.

Same goes for "victim" filter. Theres something in MCM.

Those "av_mod" and "av_set" change actors stats, but its a permanent change.

OK, I don't know what you are trying to do. But maybe "av_restore" and "av_damage" would be better. This 2 functions are like "heal" or "regular damage".

"av_mod" or "av_set" is more like perma buff/debuff. But maybe you want that?

By the way. "av_mod", av_get", "av_set" are standard Skyrims functions. You can test how they work in console.

Open console,

select actor (like PC),

type: getav Health <press enter>

type: modav health 100 <press enter> and see what happens

The same with other functions.

If you get weird results, its because this "get", "set", "mod" functions are weird. Its a Skyrim thing.

8 minutes ago, Fotogen said:

I usualy use "$self" and then use MCM setting so script only runs on player. This way, script can also be used on NPC.

Same goes for "victim" filter. Theres something in MCM.

Yeah, but what I want to do is

event

Aggressor SLSO Orgasm => activate cmd .json on victim

That doesn't seem possible at the moment.

Yeah, I want permanent damage. The issue is, the .json doesn't seem to fire. Does it write anything in the .log files if it does, or add an error message?

2 hours ago, Someone92 said:

The issue is, the .json doesn't seem to fire

Its not a "legit" .json.

Here:

[":", "skipHealthDamage"]

comma is missing at the end of line.

I use notepadd++. It has plugin(s) to help you with writing json files.

Edited by Fotogen