33 minutes ago, DaddyDubstep13 said:

Would it be possible to use this utility to run the TM command when a scene starts, and toggle it back when it ends? I tried using Sexlab Hide Hud with the 1.6.353 AE dll that someone provided, but I've had no luck. I just want to automate turning my hud off XD

EDIT:

I was quite easily able to make it work, but I'm wondering now if it's possible to be selective with it.

I can hide all menus, and they auto toggle back on which is dope. However, i would love to be able to exclude certain huds. For example, hide the main hud like compass and shit, but leave the ability for sexlab tools and SLSO widgets.

If anyone has any thoughts on how to do that, I'd love ya forever :)

If someone could help poor old noob me with following effects and how to code them, it would be great. :(

Take damage that depends on npc health or stamina or his damage (like 10% of damage)

And if someone could please tell me where I can find keywords that I can use in codes (like to know which keywords are registered)?

Thanks much! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, can someone help me with trigger, i use 

And try to change pussy morphs after vaginal sex, but nothing work, where i made a mistake?

Spoiler

{
    "cmd" : 
    [
        ["actor_getgender", "$self"],
        ["if", "$$", "=", "0", "end"],
        ["actor_body", "$self", "getmorph","COCO_PussyOpen"],
        ["set", "$1", "$$"],
        ["inc", "$1", "0.1"],
        ["if", "$$", "<=", "3.0", "do"],
        ["set", "$1", "1"],
        [":", "do"],
        ["actor_body", "$self", "morphbody", "COCO_PussyOpen", "$1"],
        [":", "end"]
    ]
}

Morph name looks correct, and the command set is otherwise the same as on my end. Maybe something to do with the gender detection of the intended person as reported by the game, or something within the MCM settings for that specific trigger?

If you remove the actor_getgender line and the one below it, does the problem still occur as a test?

Ok so i need help on how to write this trigger. Should be easy if one knows how this works. I want a trigger to simply apply a cum layer and set it to after orgasm. I know SL does tis to females after a male orgasm however I noted you can apply cum to males also including creature using the mod SLACS. Now i know you could do male male orgasm to apply cum to males but thats not really my thing. Specifically I want to set that when a male orgasms it applys cum a cum layer that then can configure in the mcm to apply to males then creatures then vaginal or whatever layer. I know a male doesnt have a vagina but the cum layers stack up on the front areas just the same and actually look good on even on creatures. It looks like the creature just had a messy orgy if you apply all cum layers manually with slacs I just want a way to automate this.   

Is there a way to get the actor in a specific slot? Something like Aggressor/Victim except in consensual scenes.

If a scene involves two female characters, but one of them takes the male slot, I can't set triggers to apply to the 'male' actor in the male slot as they technically aren't male.
I could just set their gender to male in sexlab config, but that breaks other things.

Hello there,

I want make something that after sex summon some (lot of :D) friendly skeever (7C0044b1 in CO More Creatures) around me with high arousal level.

partly this command is working but something is missing.

{
    "cmd" : 
    [
        ["spell_cast", "SnoipehMoreCreatures.esp:17585", "$self"]
    ]
}

How can I add more than one skeever (maybe repeat this spell several time?) and high arousal level for them?

Somebody can help me?

Edited by palracz
On 1/7/2023 at 5:45 AM, palracz said:

Hello there,

I want make something that after sex summon some (lot of :D) friendly skeever (7C0044b1 in CO More Creatures) around me with high arousal level.

partly this command is working but something is missing.

{
    "cmd" : 
    [
        ["spell_cast", "SnoipehMoreCreatures.esp:17585", "$self"]
    ]
}

How can I add more than one skeever (maybe repeat this spell several time?) and high arousal level for them?

Somebody can help me?

That link has several examples one of them is summoning a troll ..Maybe you can look at it and get an idea of how to do it ..Another idea is to use hentai creatures and make sure you have the skill to summon multiple mobs.

22 hours ago, Ragsinn said:

That link has several examples one of them is summoning a troll ..Maybe you can look at it and get an idea of how to do it ..Another idea is to use hentai creatures and make sure you have the skill to summon multiple mobs.

Thx I know this but there are no answer for my question, and I read whole tread too.... I'm using Hentai Creature but it would be perfect with this trigger

Edited by palracz
3 hours ago, yarz96 said:

@dweezerSorry for the late answer, this still dont work :(
P.s. i install v11 and now its work, but i cant see this in racemenu morphs, changes are not shown there?

As I pre-applied "sl_triggers" as a morph keyword instead of "" inside the script code I submitted, I don't believe RaceMenu can see those values as to directly manipulate them. I did things in this fashion to avoid conflicting / overriding other morph calls that don't use keywords.

Hi folks, can anyone shed any light on why my SL Triggers scripts nolonger execute. I'm using version 12 of SL Triggers and they were working up until I was forced to purge all my mods in Vortex, use Steam to check local system files, downgrade the restored files to SE 1.5.97, before deploying the mods once again in Vortex. Some of the standard scripts run like 'Give Gold', but any script that references items from particular mods does not. Below is an example script;

{
    "cmd" :
    [
    ["msg_notify", "You're feeling rather Saucy!"],
    ["console", "$self", "tcai", ""],
    ["rnd_list", "[Caenarvon] Cosplay Pack Schooldays.esp:E0C", "[Caenarvon] Cosplay Pack Schooldays.esp:E38"],
    ["set", "$1", "$$"],
    ["set", "$2", "Ebonscale.esp:D68"],
    ["item_equip", "$self", "$1", "0", "1"],
        [":","eqf"],
    ["actor_qnnu", "$self"],
    ["util_waitforend", "$self"],
    ["item_equip", "$self", "$2", "0", "1"],
    ]
}

This was working fine until recently. In version 12, it is now possible to reference items both in hex and decimal formats. Does the mod have to be a master (i.e. skyrim.esm) or is it permissible to use a plugin (i.e. [Caenarvon] Cosplay Pack Schooldays.esp)?

Any help would be appreciated ?

Weird! I manually added the three items via the console. The [Caenarvon] Cosplay Pack Schooldays.esp (lingerie) items show up in Sexlab Strip Item Editor, but the Ebonscale.esp (boots) do not, which suggests that they are not equippable. The boots are assigned to slot 37 (I found that the boots ArmorAddon also included slot 38 for calves. I removed this and it show up in the Stip Editor as expected), which is correct. Oh boy!, something is seriously wrong with my game, but what?

EDIT: I found the cause of this issue. The plugins were marked as light masters. I must have been lured by choice in Vortex to convert and load more mods. I found that the above script still didn't work as is. I had to convert the item reference to the decimal format and it was then fine. I thought that version 12 allowed you to use either.

{
    "cmd" :
    [
    ["msg_notify", "You're feeling rather Saucy!"],
    ["rnd_list", "[Caenarvon] Cosplay Pack Schooldays.esp:3596", "[Caenarvon] Cosplay Pack Schooldays.esp:3640"],
    ["set", "$1", "$$"],
    ["set", "$2", "Ebonscale.esp:3432"],
    ["item_equip", "$self", "$1", "0", "1"],
        [":","eqf"],
    ["actor_qnnu", "$self"],
    ["util_waitforend", "$self"],
    ["item_equip", "$self", "$2", "0", "1"],
    ]
}

Hope this helps anybody else, who may find themselves in the same position as me ?

Edited by satanfist
Edit: Further info that doesn't help the situation.
On 1/25/2023 at 9:48 PM, satanfist said:

This was working fine until recently. In version 12, it is now possible to reference items both in hex and decimal formats.

Yes. But hex number must start with 0.

So:

["rnd_list", "[Caenarvon] Cosplay Pack Schooldays.esp:E0C", "[Caenarvon] Cosplay Pack Schooldays.esp:E38"],

should be:

["rnd_list", "[Caenarvon] Cosplay Pack Schooldays.esp:0E0C", "[Caenarvon] Cosplay Pack Schooldays.esp:0E38"],

Its because of backward compatibility. Plus code to detect if its dec or hex number is not *that* smart.

On 1/28/2023 at 9:10 AM, Fotogen said:

Yes. But hex number must start with 0.

So:

should be:

["rnd_list", "[Caenarvon] Cosplay Pack Schooldays.esp:0E0C", "[Caenarvon] Cosplay Pack Schooldays.esp:0E38"],

Its because of backward compatibility. Plus code to detect if its dec or hex number is not *that* smart.

Thanks, I'll make a note to add a 0 next time, Cheers

• 2 weeks later...