General Discussion

?  Bad news.  I lost all my progress on LST.  I also lost my game disc. I'm gonna have to get another copy (NO STEAM) before I can even get to work, let alone LAPF anything.  Oh, and yeah, no Construction Set Extended .... blarg.  Could be a week or so.

Nope.  Already had ordered the copy of Oblivion GOTY with Shivering....

But I cannot get, even an older version, of CSE to run.  DirectX, Framework, etc installed... Unprotected and 'admin set' the required files, all in a C:\Games folder and not C:\ProgramFiles....  I am currently suffering what other Win10 users are now enduring. UNLESS you know a workaround cheat, I'm no longer going to be an Oblivion Modder.... except perhaps books.

15 minutes ago, LongDukDong said:

Nope.  Already had ordered the copy of Oblivion GOTY with Shivering....

But I cannot get, even an older version, of CSE to run.  DirectX, Framework, etc installed... Unprotected and 'admin set' the required files, all in a C:\Games folder and not C:\ProgramFiles....  I am currently suffering what other Win10 users are now enduring. UNLESS you know a workaround cheat, I'm no longer going to be an Oblivion Modder.... except perhaps books.

Ok this is so bad 

15 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

But I cannot get, even an older version, of CSE to run.  DirectX, Framework, etc installed... Unprotected and 'admin set' the required files, all in a C:\Games folder and not C:\ProgramFiles....  I am currently suffering what other Win10 users are now enduring. UNLESS you know a workaround cheat, I'm no longer going to be an Oblivion Modder....

CSE works for me.

Can you give more details on what happened? And any error messages you get.

No error message at all.

I had to get a new PC as my previous one gave up the ghost (and is prolly hanging with Sheo in the Isles).  I kept all my content on my HDD backup of course, and I have used this before.  Almost all my content (apart from my LST WIP dammit).

I tried to install Oblivion on my GOTY disc, but that failed.  The disc had an error on it which prevented installation. But I had an older copy which did install. However, I needed to use the patch to bump it up to the required min specs for the OBSE.  And it doesn't have the Shivering Isles/Nights of the Nine... so *barf*.  Hence, why I had to order the GOTY edition once again... I may try a reinstall retry.  Pity it can't be copied to the HDD to keep the disc intact.

After that, I installed the bare requirements that everyone should use, the Unofficial Oblivion Patch, OBSE v 21 and Pluggy. Yeah, working with Lovers RaperS, you want Pluggy to save custom content to your custom.ini file.  And then I downloaded the .Net Framework and DirectX requirements as the CSE readme suggested. I've done this before of course.  And I then set my OBSE_Loader and TESConstructionSet files to 'Open as Administrator', again as I've done as before.

After that, I ran Launch CSE.  But it only opened the Construction Set 'standard' and did not update it as the CSE.

Just in case, I later altered the required files to set the Compatibility settings (2nd tab) with a Compatibility mode for Windows 7. I didn't need to do this for my previous Windows 8 computer, but I figured to try it anyway. No joy.

I've looked for Win10 instructions on accessing the TRUE 'Admininstrator' account with Windows 10, knowing that the typical Admin account doesn't have all the special bells and whistles. But my copy of Win10 seems to not follow the rules, no 'Unblock' checkbox in window properties, no access of individual user account lists in the advanced/advanced user option when using control userpasswords2 command, or any other measures I was aware.  So ... those instructions are *meh* to me.

---- I wonder ----

Whether the packaging of the CS and CSE combined (already patched up first) could be distributed instead of needing to do this piecemeal.

Some thoughts, in no particular order:

I assume you're using the latest (v10).

I usually launch the CS with a shortcut. 

My Games\Oblivion\obse_loader.exe" -editor

It's possible it actually requires the SI version of Oblivion. Doesn't say so, but it might anyway.

There are apparently checks for certain things.

Q: Why doesn't the CSE work when...
a) ...the game is installed to the Program Files directory?
b) ...the OBSE loader/the editor executable do not have elevated (admin) privileges?
c) ...a DirectX wrapper-based mod such as ENBSeries, ReShade is installed?
A: Put simply, those checks are there to prevent potentially undefined behaviour. That being said, every one of those checks can be overridden if need be. To do so, simply follow the instructions in the Installation/Compatibility sections of the readMe.

Emphasis mine.

Also, in the Comments, there's code for a .bat that disables the CSE .dlls when starting Oblivion, supposedly making the game much faster.

1 hour ago, ppp said:

I assume you're using the latest (v10).

I have tested this with both the latest v10 and a much older v7 from 2015.  No luck on either.

1 hour ago, ppp said:

I usually launch the CS with a shortcut. 

My Games\Oblivion\obse_loader.exe" -editor

Well, the batch file, Launch CSE.bat, executes "obse_loader.exe -editor -notimeout"  Pretty much the same, minus the notimeout condition.  And after your post, I tried without that condition.

1 hour ago, ppp said:

It's possible it actually requires the SI version of Oblivion. Doesn't say so, but it might anyway.

Perhaps...   It does demand that Oblivion itself must be updated to 1.2.0416. But the readme merely suggests that Oblivion be patched up to that version.

2 hours ago, ppp said:

c) ...a DirectX wrapper-based mod such as ENBSeries, ReShade is installed?

I never needed to have any mod by that name required.  But as to the rest, I explained that I did set administration levels and installed the required framework and directx options.

2 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

Perhaps...   It does demand that Oblivion itself must be updated to 1.2.0416. But the readme merely suggests that Oblivion be patched up to that version.

OBSE provides official support for:
Oblivion & Shivering Isles build 1.2.0.416.  This is the latest official build of Oblivion.  It provides fixes for the FormID problems and supports Shivering Isles.  All users will need to update to this build in order to use OBSE v0017 and later.

It would seem that while CSE might not require the last Official Patch, OBSE does.

I'M BACK, BAYBEE!!!

Not only that, but I am running the newest version of Construction Kit Extender!  However, I guess I should make a bug report of sorts about the INSTRUCTIONS for CSE 10.0.

This is a recreation of the requirements list in the latest Construction Set Editor readme. And most of it is the same within older versions... until you get to version 5.0 or older I guess.  Every link above has been lovingly duplicated for your consideration. But therein lay the issue unforseen...

As shown above, you not only need the Visual C++ 2019 Redistributable (x86), but it and the older Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable (x86).  One may think this is a typo.  And that suspicion of the need for the older redistributable would be enhanced now as the above link in my example is in fact... dead. 

Yes, the above link directing one to where you receive the older 2010 Redistributable is pushing up daisies. This file is required for all versions of Construction Set Extender from version 6.0 on up, and the Microsoft downlink above no longer works!

Fortunately, some places have archived the required setup package, and I now have it.

I have a number of tasks that I must perform before I get back into modding.... *sigh*  Not that I mean I'm taking off for a year or any crap.  :D  Nope nope nope.  But I do have some things to do.

Mind you, I found this so important that I immediately went to Oblivion Technical Support and made this topic:
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/168479-required-file-visual-c-2010-redist-x86-for-cse-is-in-this-topic/

I would hope that the above topic becomes stickied so anyone with this issue can acquire THIS EFFIN MISSING DISTRIBUTABLE!!!!!!

Before I get into a 'final stage' in one of my Non-Obliivion projects, I felt like looking at LoversSlaveTrader  (now that I gotta start from scratch... lost my backups, fixes, patches and translations and so on for it...) :confounded:

Some of the in-game messages needed serious work.

For example, if  you tried to sell a slave to a respawning character (ie, one that resets),  it rendered "%n is able to make this trade!!" Seriously?  It should have read "%n is not able to make this trade!!"  I mean, if it resets, it loses the slave! :confused:

And if you actively select a slave, and then give it the "Training with another slave" topic/command to the same slave, you're asking it to train itself.  But the error message rendered is "We have a deal!"  Who came up with THAT one?  :dizzy:  Yeah, that needed to be changed into "Make a deal with someone! Slave cannot train itself!"

And then there is a flowergirl statement like "%n Sounds like someone sold some flowers ..." whereby a slave named Tabitha would read as "Tabitha Sounds like someone sold some flowers ...".  Uh... that should read more like "Sounds like Tabitha sold some flowers ..."  :| Or am I wrong?

And insofar as the whole "Training with another slave" issue above, I'm thinking it might be a good idea to have an option bring up the Training Results of the slave when you issue the 'Follow' command.  This would doubly ensure you know the slave is the active slave in slave deals, AND tell you his/he training stats.

What'chu think? :blush:

Okay... I piddled with LoversSlaveTrader.  Can ya blame me?

I did a full translation of the comments from a Final 1.0 Japanese edition I found (didn't expect that, eh?)  Reworked them into the whole mod and added more comments throughout for anyone interested in examining the mod (um... wip below...).  And broke down some of the lengthier statements into smaller chunks.

I added a couple of conditions to avoid being detected when using the Enslavement Spell.  Creatures should not call the guards.  And anyone asleep shouldn't notice... they're asleep!  I mean, if you were in a room with two would-be victims, and you use it on one, the other never woke up anyway, right?

I succeeded in adding a support check in the main quest without BLACK SCREEN as I mentioned before.  Now it prevents the system from running if it doesn't have the proper LAPF, OBSE and LoversCreatures packages.  Hell, a warning message will show indicating what file(s) you're missing!  Oh, I temporarily disabled the LoversCreatures test in the mod as I don't have it loaded in my mod list.

There was a bug in the system that prevented the whole 'NPC Control' system from running UNTIL you turned it on in the Options menu. Technically, it should have been running on game start, but its Quest Timer wasn't in the main quest... until I just put it in under the default value of 5.0 seconds.  Hey, that's what it said the default setting was to be in the Options menu... so....

And yes, I altered the Options menu so it now offers a switch to display the slave's 'Rank' when you order it to Follow you...  or not.  Your choice afterall.

Ooooh....  and I'm going a little back to basic. :cool:  Keeping the current FormID and EditorID for the Slave Register book, I returned the item to its original form.... an actual freakin' BOOK.  No longer is it a Miscellaneous Item as it's been for a few incarnations.  I found it was actually book before.... which makes sense, doesn't it?  And the script to control the register book has been modified so it will close the book when you close the register!  That little touch was not present in the original version... hehehe.

Hell, I might remove the Slave Register book from being a 'quest item' so you can shelve it too!  Can someone say 'custom book jackets'?  And I wouldn't be adverse if someone suggested a cool gem-like or evil wicked (but cool) portable slave-carrying orb or cube or something.  Kinda boring that the default is a Crystal Ball.

LoversSlaveTrader.esp

A little pre-release taste.  The old .Ini file should work, even though new values are within the mod's main quest now.  Still, I have done nothing to add debug messages or the like as yet.

NOW to take a break and do some non-Oblivion work.

:O  Oh, and has anyone checked GOG (Great Old Games) about Morrowind and Oblivion there?  Dangit, they may be100% no-CD required games if they are downloadable there!!!  'Course NOW I find out.....

On 5/21/2021 at 9:32 PM, LongDukDong said:

Okay... I piddled with LoversSlaveTrader.  Can ya blame me?

Hope u be patient 10 days or 2 week , I'm making a nice esp with new mesh and texture ( living zone + slave store zone + creature training zone ) & I make some spells and try to do more ... After I get to a point that make my modified esp playable IN time I said before I hope, I can send U those files and then u can improve it ... I'm not good at coding & this mod need a pro coder like U ... I want to add few scripts to this mod but I'm not sure I can do it But U can, So maybe we can make this a deal u take my work after I finish and complete the codes and scripts I want add, I'm sure its good deal for U I make a huge work in this esp ?

THERE IS some screen shots  

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

4 hours ago, mma75online said:

Hope u be patient 10 days or 2 week , I

Holy hell!  :P  Yeah, I can wait.  The work I want to do with LST is mainly going to be on the coding side. The graphics are purely additional touches to the original.  I just want something 'special' for the Packed Slave item, and make custom book jackets because vanilla is ... vanilla.

18 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

The work I want to do with LST is mainly going to be on the coding side

this mod need new scripts .... the most important one that make new option menu in creature training that ref the creature type if got a def-animation it open a new menu let the player or slave fuck ( dominate ) the creature ......  Other script needed if possible that force certain model creature to take only one of  his animation during sex  without effect other models of the same creature for example  ( I got new goblin models let say there name will be XXXGB  I want this certain model to take only doggy style - from behind - during sex and can't change ) because a lot of new models creatures don't act well in sex positions, If u manage to make it this will open a huge possibilities to use a lot of creatures model in sex act in all game not only this mod .....  Also will be great it u able to make slave relaxes in owner home by using cell detection and remove Slave Script Package rAi, Follow Toke , Training Token , Slave Service Token ... AND ADDED a new token related to owner, like the relaxes token that added to your slave when u give relaxes order ...

Untitled-2.jpg

Untitled-3.jpg

Untitled-4.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

Trust me.  I do intend LC2.5+ adaptation.  In fact, my incarnation prior to my HDD crash had it.  I mean the whole 'female submissive' test and all.  And there's something about gender preferences I've considered.  What if a male slave was sold to "WILD HUNT" ???  That guy in Bravil Underground is a bit ... kinky.  He may go both ways, so the guy could be a switch hitter.

That's why I made a secondary quest that could load mods...  I cannot alter the MAIN quest too much else it could affect BravilUnderground's initial load.  Save/Reset fixes it afterwards, but intend to be very careful.  This is the master for Bravil afterall.  And I already have a load script ready to have new values.

But I will first concentrate on features that need work on and upgrades prior to mod adaptations.  I mentioned some time earlier that I had worked on reworking the Flowergirl dialog.....

On 5/12/2021 at 2:40 PM, LongDukDong said:

Comically, male slaves may have flowers with 'long stems'.

All of that was lost in my HDD crash, so I have to start over.  I mean, the whole routine was botched before I got to it, so it needed an overhaul.

Oh, of my earlier May post where I said I fixed the slave FOLLOW package and the fact creatures shouldn't report you to the guards?  Fixed.  One was nothing more than a checkbox, the other was just adding in a creature condition.

The redefined chance of breaking a slave was fejeena's.  And he has plenty on his mind right now.  I unfortunately do not have the actual formula we had, though it was great. 

EDIT:  Is that a Sangelhi from HALO?  And what the heck is that 2nd femme?

LongDukDong    never mind see what U can do No Rush here, the mod work fine  I just want to improve it as much I can ... 

11 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

EDIT:  Is that a Sangelhi from HALO?  And what the heck is that 2nd femme?

YES those a goblin model from  sroro  great work  ( eXtra Creature Variety Mod ) ... they work fine in sex act but in doggy style only ... In this LST modification  I take some creature from SRORO mod and add it in training Zones after I test each one is work nice in sex act .

I'm currently delayed in my non-Oblivion work.... I am waiting for a response on what is being requested of me......... so.....

Current completion so-far:  :)

• Script Translation done.  Again, I acquired a Japanese v 1.0 with additional content.
  • Script Headings and comments done.  Each script has a header describing its function and a secondary line indicating what calls it, whether it be another script, run from a quest or from a spell, potion or item.  And more comments for end-users who wish to make add-ons, now can see how it functions.
  • Script Formatting done.  Believe it or not, it is now printer friendly.  My editor is set to a MonoSpace for this and most all lines are now nearly 80Char widths altogether without worrying about line breaks.  Extended length messages and menus have been broken up into bitesize pieces using string variables in a fairly orderly manner.  Who liked using left/right scrolling to read code anyway?
  • Accessible Version number added.  A numeric value of 4 digits, it is in the same format as RaperS where the first digit is the Main, second digit is minor and the last two digits is the ascii/ansi code for a revision letter.
  • Exit upon failure done.  It will exit with a warning message if OBSE, LAPF and Lovers Creatures is not in use.  Again, I don't have LC installed yet, so my copy has that check disabled for now.
  • New Ini values including 'DEBUG'.  Without an ini file, debug is set to 1, indicating a cursory set of messages goes to the console for startup. With the ini file, debug could be 0(not on), 1(loading game only), 2(test main scripts) or 3 (hard-core)....  I only set up '1'.
  • Slave following fixed.  No longer will slaves be interrupted by passer-bys when you ORDER them to follow you.
  • Crime Detection fixed.  No longer will creatures count when it comes to detecting the criminal activity of using the Enslave spell.  Nor will anyone asleep count.
  • Accomplice.   Okay, what the hell was that but a weak translation?  When a non-broken slave complained about having a doggy token, that's what they groan?  Nope.  Now they call you a bastard or bitch depending upon your character's gender.

Currently in the works is the fix to the FLOWERGIRL proposition system.  :P

For scripters who know where to look, this is a three-part dialog in the Conversations portion of a quest (not Topics)  And it was pretty bland and a bit meh.  The basic idea was that the  slave was set to 'wander' like other NPCs, and a conversation would eventually trigger.  If the slave triggers the converstion, it would say "Would you like to buy?". And if an NPC triggers first, it would ask if the slave was selling.  You had only THREE lines of dialog and ... geez, the flowergirl might ask YOU!

Really, why would the slave proposition you when you're its pimp?  :flushed:

;)  Now the first 'triggering' portion of the conversation has been broken into SETS: 

1. Slave to Player:  In essence, saying 'See?  I'm working'.  And variations for Master/Mistress and if the slave was broken or not.  Unbroken slaves are not amused.  There's very little dialog in this part as for now.  And it doesn't go to any other phase.  It just ends.
  2. Slave to Slave:  This covers a basic one-line, not going to any other phase either.  The slave may either confide that it wants to please the Master/Mistress,  if it likes being a flowergirl in some manner, ask if the other slave has been doing any business or (if not broken) it will grumble and complain.
  3. Customer to Slave:  Ah, now we get to one of the actual transaction start dialogs.  Here, the customer will ask the flowergirl if it is selling flowers.  And by that respect, if a girl has pretty lower petals to explore.  This DOES go to stage two where the flowergirl will later respond and continue into the sale.  This section was divided into FOUR sub-sets:   M to F ,   F to F ,   F to M ,   M to M .  And each has a FEW different lines of dialog based on gender attitudes to a degree.
  4. Slave to Customer:  The last of the actual transition start dialogs.  In this instance, the Flowergirl will approach a customer and claim that it has flowers (or lower petals of such) to sell.  Just like the Customer to Slave, this one too is broken into FOUR sub-sets, each with their own dialog.  However, to ensure that the player is not thus approached, the dialog does have a condition .... NOT IF PLAYER!

I only have cursory work (right now) on stage two dialog (response) and stage three dialog (finalize that sale).  Here, they are just broken into the Sets of Customer to Slave and Slave to Customer, each broken into the four subgroups.  But only default line of dialog each.  This part needs to be fleshed out and filled so one can enjoy a bit of randomization.

So the Flowergirl fix is both a Fix to prevent the slave from approaching you (awkward) and a dialog upgrade. :cool:

Oh, hey,  @mma75online.  If you ever come up with a Sload that is LAPF compatible..  Lemme know.   I mean classic Morrowind ugly fuck.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6tdtMDUwxQ   According to Oblivion Lore, they were supposed to be the 'Deep Ones' from Hackdirt, and Ichabod's  PSE mod currently uses Scalons.  He might get a kick if a Sload can be found. :P

On 5/24/2021 at 1:02 PM, LongDukDong said:

Currently in the works is the fix to the FLOWERGIRL proposition system.  :P

Not anymore......

I'm still waiting on a client for input on what he wants, so I piddled a little with my edit of LoversSlaveTrader a bit more......

• Flowergirl Conversations.  Done:  There are now many variations for the slave and the customer to make their deals, and this goes for both gender differences and whether the slave is a broken sex-slave or disgruntled employee.
  • Crime Detection Upgraded.  Now takes into account the player's chameleon or invisibility states.  Must have a significant quota of invisibility to not be detected.
  • Unbreakable Token Support.  Just as there is a token in the mod where a developer can make an NPC invulnerable to enslavement, there is now a token to prevent an NPC from being turned into a sex slave assuming the NPC was enslaved.
  • Rings added.  Again, these are for outside mods.  Both made of the Crystallized blood of Lorkhan himself... aka Ebony... they are rings that only the player can wear (giving to any actor will force them to be returned).  One ring ensures that the player will always break a slave during a session if worn.  The other ring ensures that the player will never break a slave, forcing the slave to endure such treatment without pleasure.  The latter ring is more powerful than the former.  But both are 'right' rings, so only one can be worn at a time.
  • Spell added.  Once more, this is for an outside mod.  It is a sleep spell of sorts, but is as peaceful as getting SPOCK to Nerve Pinch the Ass outta ya!  It is as subtle as a Train Wreck and it is a crime if witnessed (same detection and penalty for Enslavement).
  • Released Slave Disposition.  Slaves may now have a change in disposition towards the player, this depending upon them being a broken sex slave or a slave unbroken.
  • Slave Breaking mechanics added.  Now the trainer's rank in the guild can affect the chance of breaking a slave.  Granted, newbs in the guild get no such bonus, and only the extreme members get good bonuses.  Yes,  rank has privileges.
  • Training Window Duration. The training result window now stays open a bit longer.  It annoyed me that it vanished TOO fast.
  • Infamy Increase Upgrade.  Not only do you get a rise in infamy when selling a slave, but you now increase that score when buying one back.  It is the slave trade afterall.
  • Secondary Mod Support system startedA second quest runs, and will actively load mod support values on game start, but only after all MAIN LST systems have been initialized.  No sense in loading this data until the main LST system checks out.  Currently, it loads refs for Lovers Creatures 2.5+, TamagoClub and Genderbender, so it can eventually support submissive and female creatures, and owner gender preferences (and positions).  This support quest will also be involved in LST blocking options for other mods and a special Guard Dialog fix.  That portion will be a bit more.... challenging.

Technically, the secondary mod support system above, as it loads 'after' the main LST system does, it could check over the already loaded .ini values and ensure that nothing goes out of range.  Pesky game players may wish to put in weird and overly incorrect values, so this could be a preventative measure.

Yeah, that sounds like a plan!

So what's next?  Hrm... guard fixes with outside LST block support, LC25 creature support, NPC gender pref support and Ini Safeguard support.

I need to get a beer....... :beer:

Oh, HEY!   I might want some other graphics!  The FACTIONS are using default stuff!  (and some weird names.  "Little Caesar" ? )

Slave Trader Faction has 4 ranks (with two meh names at the end). And Slave Trainer Faction has six.... and one name that needs changing I think.  It sounds too much like a Mages Guild Quest spell.

♦ ===  ♦ ===  ♦

EDIT:  Research research research!!!

I took a look at some stuff back in the day when there was no Bravil Underground mod, and the entire underground area and its characters were part of LST itself.

In version 0.2, you took slaves to Trainers where you had, not two, but FOUR options:  Human Trainer, Goblin Trainer, Dog Trainer and Zombie trainer.  And with each, you had a differnent token type:  Human, DemiHuman, Creature and Necro.  Yeah, I'm glad that this was reduced down to just the two (Human and Creature) in version 0.3.

Tthe manual for new Slavers was more thoughtful to the player and gave more info.

And wow, the names were different.  Do you know how many Khajiit had names based on NYAN!???  Oh, and no Orcs should have day-glo orange hair.

In version 0.3, there was a book called "Reanimator Book".  I guess this was a precursor to Herbert West's book in Bravil. But it had two spells in it and not one.  The second spell was called Dissection and would let you extract mort flesh, blood and a heart from a human cadaver.  Technically, I think this would make a nice 'RE'addition.

LongDukDong    splendid work .. For me finally I finish most of the graphic work   1- living zone done 100%  2- slave store zone A  done 100%   3- slave store zone B done 100%   4- training zone A   done  90 %   ( all creature done and work fine still need to create some slave training  NPC  didn't make my mind yet  do them vanilla OR use other race  something small file size like chesses elf  ??    5- training zone B  done 100%  ( but 2 type of creatures  scamps and zombies  some sex pose  not fine  I keep them because they are very good looking )   6- training zone  C  0%   and I'll leave it empty for now maybe will be update in future  also didn't make my mind for it  I think I will make it like prison cells  U can prison any NPC in game and make it  creature sex slave like those Dogs cells in lovers bitch gonna wild ???  ....   working now in some scripts  Teleportation + sex act spells  I make earlier  Also take a deep looking in Loves and LST  scripts and codes  try to make those  def. animation creatures can use in training both way for slaves I have some ideas but need to make and test if will work ... I think few days more I'll will be finish what I can do .