General Discussion

Nunjas  :classic_laugh:

The 3 nuns cannot fight. All their life they have just worshiped Dibella and fucked.  Then Kvatch was destroyed and the three and their master escaped.

So they decided to fight the Daedra and started weapon training.  . . .  And they fuck with their master until he was completely exhausted and went to the next Bandit cave, knocked, and let himself be captured. It's part of the first quest to find him and help him (Only one nun a night.  :classic_biggrin: )  . . .

At the end of the quests they realize it was a stupid idea and they do what they do best again, worship Dibella and fuck. 

And they change their clothes to completely un-erotic ones.

Spoiler

unsexy2.jpg

Hrm... I like the lower wrap on selection 2, though for *cough* modesty sake, a lower garment to cover their virtue.  The upper garment for the first image is passable, but wouldn't work IMHO with the second's  More of a shawl-like wrap I would think.

Mayhaps I should check around before shit starts disappearing more.

:D I wonder what store(s) may specialize in such an entertaining line of apparel.

EDIT:   Finding a few over... there... that are male.female sets of a sort.  Even some Japanese or Akaviri style.  And a set of 'revealing' robes both genders.  Finding matching or like-matching is a pain.

Making sure that their tag reads:

✔️ Asset use permission

You are allowed to use the assets in this file without permission as long as you credit me

EDIT 2:  Okay, now when the NPC is a friend and approaches the hooker for free sex, there is some entertaining dialog if either the hooker or NPC is pregnant.

Hey, wanna go for it? I know you're pregnant, but I'm gonna try for a double kill.

Guess you're not scared of getting pregnant. Wanna reinforce that?

I would love to spend nine months inside you.  How about just for now?

--

Got milk?  I do. Wanna taste?

Want to try and bump a twin up in me?

Sex is supposed to help induce labor. Let’s get me dilated.

So the greetings used when an NPC Friend approaches the player is worked out.  Granted, they have just as much chance to issue basic dialog or 'gender-to-gender' dialog (ie categories like male hooker & female client). 

What are the odds? :open_mouth:

GEEK TIME:  :cool:

Well, there are 9 lines per category, this including the gender to gender, and only ONE category will be valid any meeting at a time.  So ... um... Gender to Gender...  Hooker Pregnant... Client Pregnant... DiffSex-GET-pregnant... and General sex... that would be a base 5 categories.  And since nine lines for each, there is measure of equality per category

Apart from two lines, the DiffSex-GET-pregnant category will not run if anyone is pregnant.  So you may have a 30% of a pregnant line if either the hooker is pregnant or the NPC is pregnant, or 50% if both are... just don't know which gets the line.

Now if neither are pregnant, the DiffSex-GET-pregnant category DOES come into play, but only if the participants are of different genders.  If they are different genders, then there is a 30% of breeding foreplay going on.  

:wacko: Seriously, I planned this out just for the pickup lines of the clients approaching the player.  And it was a fuck-time easier to have nasty lines for the friends (or fuckbuddies) than come up with something where the NPC doesn't know you're a hooker or not.

*   =   *   =   *

Blowjob lines between friends and clients has differed, but not the NPC reaction dialog.  Well, the dialog options did double from the original.

The original NPC dialog gave options for Oral Sex or have the client follow to a quieter location.  During the follow, there is an option for NO sex... which sucks.  And for the Friends, when you tell them that they are a friend, sex begins immediately, no fuss no muss.

Friends, being reworked has a more extensive set of dialog options:  Oral Sex Options, Sex right now, Follow, and Not this time.  Having the no-sex now option immediate works for me.

I had issues initially with the 'Right now" option... but that's fixed.  What `isn't fixed is the NPC reaction dialog before sex begins.  It's .... basic in my viewpoint and doesn't have the optional tamago touch.   And I'm thinking that I might make the 'right now' NPC dialog offer a choice HOW the hooker gets fucked.  Not every time of course,... But always a freebie.

CONCEPTS:  The technique to check on Actors being pregnant (Player or NPC) was easy enough.  But a fun Tamago option came to mind for the Approach system.  OPTIONAL of course, testing NPCs for their ovulation phase, and forcing a bonus/penalty according to the INI towards their chance of approach.  It only tests IF the subject in the approach loop has the NPC, so it's like REALLY short in duration and resource requirements.  And only works if Tamago is in play.

Ooh, optionally, increase beastrace male chance of approach if the player is ovulating???  Can 'sense' it?   TECHNICALLY VANILLA ONLY for now.

Edited by LongDukDong

FEATURE ENHANCEMENT:

The mod allows NPCs to approach the hooker, fine enough, and to allow you to turn off NPC approach.

But now, there's a switch mechanism to allow/deny pregnant NPCs to approach the player.  :wacko:  And an overriding switch if the pregnant NPC is a 'friend' of the player.  Yes, sir!  You can make it so only pregger friends approach you, or allow any pregger to approach you, or just turn approaches off.  

Hey, the hooker might be a chubby chaser.

Honestly, one thing I forgot when testing was to put the 'Test if Actor Pregnant' command in the mix, and wondered WHY THE FUCK IT ISN'T WORKING?!? for about 30 minutes. :astonished:

That was a DOH moment.  At least I hit "SAVE" on my test runs right before the preggy NPC friend was supposed to try and pick me up.  Once done, testing both yes/no on the pregger friend pickups tested fine.  Shh..  Once friended, I raped her and knocked her up.  She was still 'friend' though.  She likes it rough.

As of now, complete pregnancy mechanics has been fully defined.  Only dialog expansion within Topics, both the Main and Ranks quest is needed for this and to add to the variety... hopefully much moreso.

I check preg or in-heat NPC/player like this

short pregnant
short InHeat
ref Womb ; Set TanWomb to GetFormFromMod "TamagoClub.esm" 002500
ref Ovum ; Set TanOvum to GetFormFromMod "TamagoClub.esm" 002002  = Ovum not Fertilized

if ( NPC-ID-Ref.GetItemCount Ovum >= 1 && InHeat == 0 ) || ( InHeat == 0 && NPC-ID-Ref.GetItemCount Womb >= 20 && NPC-ID-Ref.GetItemCount Womb < 30 )
            set InHeat to 1
        endif

if NPC-ID-Ref.GetItemCount Ovum == 0 && InHeat == 1 && ( NPC-ID-.GetItemCount Womb < 20 || NPC-ID-Ref.GetItemCount Womb >= 30 )
            set InHeat to 0
        endif

if pregnant == 0 && NPC-ID-Ref.GetItemCount Womb >= 110 && NPC-ID-Ref.GetItemCount Womb < 150
            set pregnant to 1
        endif

if pregnant == 1 && ( NPC-ID-Ref.GetItemCount Womb < 110 || NPC-ID-Ref.GetItemCount Womb >= 150 )
            set pregnant  to 0
        endif

-----------------------------------------------------------

Many women are horny during the Ovulation Phase.  Reduced prices, or a discount if an NPC says "Too expensive"

Or if the player is not using contraception, she can say :

"Do you want to get me pregnant? I have my fertile days."

"I have my fertile days, wanna knock me up?"

"I am fertile today, inseminate me."

I kept the Pregnancy and Ovulation/heat check as separate tests.  Though mine also returns 'failure' if TamagoClub is not loaded.   And they do the same state tests as yours, though I do like to keep each line of a certain border. 

I FUCKIN' HATE SCROLLING SIDEWAYS!!!!!!!  :rage:

TESTING FOR FUCKIN' CONTRACEPTIVES IN DIALOG!!!  FUCK!!!!   Good point.  Guess all general dialog options AREN'T done. Ye classic LAPF flag to test in dialog.  And that would also go for NPCs like the ImmoralGuards. 

:love: Damn, those babes are hot.

3 hours ago, fejeena said:

"Do you want to get me pregnant? I have my fertile days."

"I have my fertile days, wanna knock me up?"

"I am fertile today, inseminate me."

More dialog... for SPECIFIC IN HEAT type characters.  Yes!    :wacko:

Now gotta consider HOW to handle reactions

Handling NPC-In-Heat Reactions

FertilityHeat:  (0=Off/1=BeastRace/2=All)         Determines if the system is on, works only with defined beastraces, or all races)

FertilityHeatDialog: (0=Off/1=On)                     Determines if dialog from the Fertile NPC kicks in or not.

FertilityHeatApproach:  (Range: -100 to 100)   Alters the chance of approach for the Fertile NPC, for better or worse

FertilityRut:  (0=Off/1=BeastRace/2=All)         Determines if the system is on, works only with defined beastraces, or all races)

FertilityRutDialog: (0=Off/1=On)                      Determines if dialog from the subject NPC after the fertile hooker kicks in.

FertilityRutApproach:  (Range: -100 to 100)    Alters the chance of approach for the NPC after a fertile Hooker for better or worse

And after figuring out dealing with the Pregnancy bypasses needed for the NPCs, should have THAT worked out.

But dang... more dialog.  Gonna need (math wise).... 9 friend Knock-Me-Ups, and 9 friend Gonna-knock-ya-ups ...  And roughly something like that for clients.  Hrm... I need to expand the 'I'm following you" dialog (First lines in the Greets).  Get that going fun.

*   =   *   =   *

More fun dialog for pregnancy scenarios
I got a bun in the oven, and I can see you some fine buns too. Let's bake.

Let's have some fun. Don’t worry, it won’t hurt the baby.

*Grammatically subject to change*

*   =   *   =   *

Now, what else done?  I cleaned up the main quest.  I like things legible.  And the main quest now branches to a separate set of LOAD VALUES scripts.  One handles all ini values, callbacks and mod support, the other is the initialization branch.  Now separate scripts of their own, so the only thing REALLY in the Main Quest page are the list of quest variables and the NPC approach system.

I also updated my copy of the Hooker/SSP patch as it now no-longer uses the old quest script, but alters the xlHookerMainInit script which adds the topics.

Edited by LongDukDong
On 10/15/2021 at 10:16 AM, LongDukDong said:

And if you have armor turned on and are only wearing 'Clothing', you get an armor penalty for 0 armor value.  But still, this is the original system.  I'm not touching the base mechanics that was designed. 

FUCK THIS!!!!  THE ARMOR SYSTEM IS FILLED WITH CRAP!!!!

My previous examination had me looking at these bonuses that were put in for light armor and heavy armor, thinking that you get perks.  BUT NOT A SINGLE PART OF THAT IS EVER USED BY THE FUCKIN' SYSTEM.

The way it works... you start with a 100% score!  Wear a piece of armor, your score LOWERS!  Wear a fuckin' suit, and you're fucked!  You get a 0 score that will affect your clothing modifier!

I'm fuckin' removing the BULLSHIT that is in there that does absolutely fuck-all nothing!

.... this as I'm cleaning the format and adding headers describing script functions and what uses them:

EX:

scn xlHookerGetArmor

;; FUNCTION:  Determines percent armor worn, the less armor worn, the more approachable
;; ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
;;  USED BY:  xlHookerMainScr
;; ====================================================================================

; Declared Variables:
short unarmoredPart
short lightPart
short heavyPart
ref slotItem
ref rWeapon
short Weap2H

begin Function { }

Certainly, scrolling through the list is easier when you see function headers.  Technically, that's been programmer etiquette for as long as I can remember.  And... it's been a good while.

I told you  0 x 100  = 0  ( sometimes I payed attention in school :classic_wink: )

I checked with console and it didn't work in my game. with or without armor or with 15000 gold clothes, all the same.

And I thought I did something wrong.

----------------------------

And the weapon part I never understood.

If player has "IsWeaponOut"  she gets -10 disposition.

So in the approach check a minimum disposition  or better " if Player.IsWeaponOut == 1 "  no approach.  If a whore is walking around with a weapon in hand, I wouldn't speak to her. I could end without my cock.

No.

No armor and well dressed is good.  Wearing full plate and looking like you fought fifteen Xivilai without a weapon?  Bad.

Weapon out, low disposition.  Understandable.  Like you're ready to slice someone's dick off like you suggest.

I just went through phase 1 of cleaning/formatting all scripts.  Basically just spacing and putting in more comments for better explanations and the headers.  Phase 2 will be me setting up a little more in the header saying WHAT uses THIS script.   Going through them THIS way helps the study.

On 10/21/2021 at 1:20 AM, LongDukDong said:

Handling NPC-In-Heat Reactions

FertilityHeat:  (0=Off/1=BeastRace/2=All)         Determines if the system is on, works only with defined beastraces, or all races)

FertilityHeatDialog: (0=Off/1=On)                     Determines if dialog from the Fertile NPC kicks in or not.

FertilityHeatApproach:  (Range: -100 to 100)   Alters the chance of approach for the Fertile NPC, for better or worse

FertilityRut:  (0=Off/1=BeastRace/2=All)         Determines if the system is on, works only with defined beastraces, or all races)

FertilityRutDialog: (0=Off/1=On)                      Determines if dialog from the subject NPC after the fertile hooker kicks in.

FertilityRutApproach:  (Range: -100 to 100)    Alters the chance of approach for the NPC after a fertile Hooker for better or worse

Alrighty then!  I got my Hooker to ovulate, and set the FertilityRut to 1 and FertilityRutApproach to 25.   The debugwindow confirmed... when I encountered  Aga in BravilUnderground, I got a 25% Tamago bonus on being approached.  And when the TortureAgent appeared, there was no Tamagobonus.  Yep, not only will punters approach you, but it can be based on beastrace (vanilla right now) or not!

AND...  Yep, I set FertilityHeat to 2, HeatApproach to 50  and then blasted a couple like Cyril and Rannock :love: (MBP) with ovulation spells from the FertilityClinic mod.  Sure enough, they tried to proposition me, displaying a 50% ovulation bonus for their approach chance.

That's a start.  I do want to put a little more.... um... touches.  I mean, do female beastfolk want to get jiggy with a woman ovulating?  Is a woman ready for a kid go TO a woman for sex?  Touches.... touches...  But for right now, it is functional.

OH, I forgot to say..!!!  I altered a little more of the system.  Until now, 'Non-Playable Races' were denied making approaches.  That included Rannock and Eventia from BravilUnderground (MBP version), or any custom race that was set non-playable.  NOW THAT SUCKS.   However, it is configurable.  By default, I'll have it set so Non-Playable races cannot be attracted.  But... where's the fun in that?

Yuk yuk yuk  :P

The 'BeastRaces' check, I can prolly work out to include MBP without needing the MBP, merely by turning the race name into a string, and then doing ye classic comparison of the name.  This I did for the updated "HiyokoGenerator".  Hell, other races that are on nexus like the Lilmothiit, Nonyxia, CheshireKanin, Renamon (YES!), Clouded Leopard, anything with 'Raht' or other Khajiit appelations should be easy given I know the names.  I remember a bird-race in Nexus... looks like they took it down too.

I think I need to put in an override feature for the women ovulation system.  No bonus if they are wearing contraception.  Kinda makes sense, right?  I mean, first is setting the shit up.  Then set up the limits so shit don't break.

Hehehe...  I said before that I rewrote the QUEST system.   The main QUEST just passes control to two Load Scripts.  One handles loading the INI values, the other sets/resets initialization.   Since I did that, I had re-worked the Hooker/SSP patch to recognize the new layout, no longer needing to have a copy of the Quest script in memory, but only the smaller Initialization script.  AND... since all the changes have been to the main quest and INI loading, I have NOT had to update the Patch ever since!  Less work for me!!!

Well, in that aspect. :P

*   =   *   =   *

Okay, I got greetings dialog set up for friends that WANT to get pregnant or want to get the ovulating player pregnant... the above system.  No dialog for the ovulating NPC if she's using contraceptives of course. ;) And I'm using the three lines  @fejeena suggested, along with other.  For my policy of 9 , I need 4 more from an ovulating femme's point of view, and 5 more from the pursuer's.

EXAMPLES:

Do you bake? How about you putting a bun in my oven?

I just checked my schedule. Think I could have you pregnant by this evening?

Hey, good looking. How about I give you a few extra pounds?

A few.  And again, in the friends section, though the ovulation pursuit system is not Friend specific.

Oh, and an ovulating female will NOT get the bonus if she is also using contraceptives.  It kinda doesn't make sense.  As to the NPC pursuing the player, like he'd know you have contraceptives?

Edited by LongDukDong

A few lines from my mods.

Spoiler

Whore in heat:
Fertilize me, I do not contracept.
Mate me, fertilize me.
I am ready for insemination, make me pregnant!
Wanna fuck this pregnant slut/whore?
I'm in heat, I need a cum infusion.
Inseminate me, make me pregnant.
I'm so horny, I want to be fertilized.  /   I'm in heat, I want to be fertilized.
I'm in heat, inseminate me.
Couple with me.
Impregnate me.
Fuck me, get me pregnant.
I'm fertile, inseminate me.
I have my fertile days, do you want to impregnate a whore?

Whore pregnant:
Wanna see my baby belly bounce?
Should we make my baby bump vibrate/bounce?
Do you know that pregnant women are very horny? Do you want me to prove it to you? (Should i prove it?)
Have you ever fucked such a fat woman like me?
If you don't like that I'm pregnant,fuck me from behind in the ass.
Want a blow job? A pregnant wonan needs all the nutrition/nutrients she can get.
Ever fucked a pregnant woman? Wanna try it?

Customer and preg whore:
Hey fat one, I wanna fuck you.
Oh pregnant, how cute, how much?
Work accident or intentional? Anyway, I want to fuck you. ( Does not matter, ...  or whatever,... )
Shit too late, I would have liked to impregnate you. How much? ( Shit too late, I would have loved to get you pregnant. How much? )
Holy shit are you fat! But I don't pay double.
Oh, someone someone paid more than you asked for. Ha ha. How much?
A gift from a customer? I want to fuck you, but without a present.
I want to fuck this pregnant cow.
Are you a whore or a broodmare? I want you.
I want to fuck you, even with a bun in the oven.  (the or your oven ? )
You have a big one in the oven, looks sexy, I want you.
Sorry, not with a bun in the oven... Hmm ... on the other hand, you've got an asshole.
I can't give you a baby, someone was faster, but my sperm/cum.
Do you want me to feed you sperm/cum? You look like you can use some nutrients.
Wow, I want to make that belly shake.
Wow, I want to see that belly wobble. / Wow, I wanna see that belly shake.
I want to let that belly bounce and play with your milk-filled udders. / I want to bounce that belly and play with your milk-filled udders.
A pregnant cow with milk-filled large udders, are you looking for a bull?

Some of that is actually quite usable.  I had to 'augment' for friendliness for the FRIENDS.  Others, doctored based upon certain criteria, such as gender mechanics.  NOW, the greetings in the MAIN quest appear to be nice and full.  :)

NEW option just implemented and is in the INI file.  Busy NPCs.  :cool:  The basic premise is that anyone standing around like a guard has been deemed since the inception of LoversHooker as being too busy for a quickie.  This state of being busy includes shop clerks standing around and other such individuals.  Oh, yes.  You may now have more clients than before.  Of course, this IS still only an option. But one you may now set within the INI file.

The CHOICE system... I may need to 'augment'.  Sure, it is fully functioning. However, perhaps not so well if the 'client' is in heat and randy to get laid.  In essence, I am thinking of a nice little override whereby the client wants to get fucked more often when ovulating.  That is a case where girl-on-girl may occur of course. :wacko:

And I touched nothing of the FRIENDS immediate sex system.  I do plan for some extra dialog for the Friend. Essentially, this would be where the player/hooker is asked by the FRIEND how they wanna get down.  Should that require an OPTION switch in the INI too?

EDIT FOR NEWS:

I just uploaded a new version of LoversHooker, the mod that I have been discussing here with input by @fejeena.  True enough, I do have features planned. But that will have to come later.  I am burdened by having to perform work long put aside for another person's game.  I had intended to help her ❤️ but this came up and she was away for a while.  Now back, I need return to her aid.

Besides, leopard tights... slender hot bod... raven hair...  :kiss_wink:

I will be back.   Maybe not to modding right yet as I'm working on her.  I MEAN HER GAME!  But I do pop in daily.

Edited by LongDukDong
  • 4 weeks later...

I can't remember but there is a lovers with pk mod that allows you to acquire new lovers and move into their houses/take over their property and build relationships with them (kind of)

This mod do the same but isn't complete. I remember there being an advanced mod that would take into consideration mod added NPCs and houses.

Sexual Life:
- like anyone else in the game world, you have two indices: Excitment (which is social) and Sex Need
- to obtain excitation: kill things, neutralize people, complete quests, discover a new location, hear an orgasm...
- once obtained, a part of your excitation can transform itself into sex need
- with a high excitation and a high sex need, you are a good lover at bed (ie: producing "good love" in your relation)
- each day, your excitment cools off or restores itself a bit, your remaining sex need (depending whether you had sex) too
- you can try to seduce someone with the Dispose spell
  > the resulting small talk is driven by the decency of your speaker, and you adapt to this decency in your answers
  > excepted the last one, marked [quit], which will certainly destroy your relation (you may have reasons to do that)
- in high privacy area (like in town in daylight), your partner will lead you to "a quieter place", ie: their private bed
  > and sometimes, it's locked
  > your partner will try to give you the key, if one is available (you may have to do a break-in for complex situations)

Found it. It is LoversPlunders.

Edited by Nepro
  • 2 months later...

BENDU OLO appears.

Who is Bendu Olo?  He was the Colovian king of Anvil during the First Era who led the campaign to wipe out the Sload after the Thrassian plague.

He is also the default character and the first face you see within Oblivion's Character Generator. Of course, you change this by setting your preferred race, gender, class, name and appearance.

Unfortunately, I have been running into issues where my character resets back to Bendu on restored saves, eliminating my class and birthsign and returning the default imperial race, male gender, and facial characteristics.  In other words, I'm getting Bendu-ed.

I was wondering if it may have been my continued updates of the Tamago/Hiyoko set in relation to the number of children spawned. However, a new testgame using the 2012 originals generated Bendu when I had roughly 50 children generated.  Ergo... not the Tamago/Hiyoko Set.

And no, I need not even have 50.  Fewer than 30 can even trigger this issue.

Now, I managed to undo the Bendu dilemma.  Rather than immediately loading my recent savegame file, I instead loaded an older game on a fresh restart of Oblivion. After loading my older game with my properly appearing character, I loaded my recent savegame atop. Having done that, I found my character appearing as she should and not as the dead Colovian king.  This doesn't always work as planned....

Once I restored my hero, I used the [Clean Up] procedure from the classic HiyokoClub (Dec 1997 edition) to eliminate all spawned hiyoko in the game. My 50+ hiyoko were gone, and I immediately hit SAVE.  My fresh reload of the newly saved game no longer had my character possessed by the spirit of Bendu. With that, I am assuming it is related to the Hiyoko, but not as part of the actual base Tamago/Hiyoko Set.  More research will need to be made. However, I did already check the following:

• Hiyoko Grow                                 - NOPE.  1st removed and still appeared.
  • Tamago SetBody Override             - NOPE.  2nd removed and still appeared.
  • Lovers Hiyoko Shooter                  - NOPE.  3rd removed and still appeared.
  • Tamago Fertility Clinic                    - NOPE.  4th removed and still appeared.
  • Hiyoko Quest Target                      - NOPE.  5th removed and still appeared.
  • Tamago Player HUD                       - NOPE.  6th removed and still appeared.
  • Hiyoko Generator BroodMother    - NOPE.  7th removed and still appeared.
  • Tamago Set Body                           - NOPE.  8th removed and still appeared.
  • Hiyoko Utility Spells                       - NOPE.  9th removed and still appeared.
  • Hiyoko Genetics (Part of Set)         - NOPE. 10th removed and still appeared.
  • Hiyoko Generator (Original)           - NOPE.   (Won't make Hiyoko otherwise)

Alas, I can now suggest it is NOT a Tamago/Hiyoko mod itself as these were all the ones I have currently loaded.  However, it appears to involve the mass number of NPCs present in a cell at the same time.

The hunt goes on.....

EDIT:  Okay, stumped now.  I have eliminated the following mods, and I still get Bendu if I have a large number of Hiyoko present:

• LoversSlaveTrader (and all related additions)
  • LoversRaperS (and applicable LoversRapeSlave)
  • LoversCreatures (and all related additions)
  • LoversHooker (Nuh-uh, Didn't install Prostitute)
  • LoversImmoralGuards (Nope, I didn't have Immoral Sisters loaded this time)
  • GenderBender

And I even removed some non-LAPF mods that shouldn't even affect the Hiyoko because they just add other NPCs to the mix.  All that remains is a castle I made, books and a few race mods.  In essence, I practically stripped my game down to just the old Tam/Hiy set apart from a couple race packs.

This never happened before with my older PC.  So now I'm suspecting it may be occurring with my new one's Windows 10 operating system.  I fear that this is the only explanation I have.

Edited by LongDukDong

A new spin on HOOKERS in the works....  Vampirism. :naughty:

I have some basics down, allowing or disallowing vampires to solicit the player for sex, generating dialog of disgust if the player is a vampire as NPCs aren't into Necrophilia... etc. Turning down a vampire's offer might get violent results.  But hey, most vampires are inherently violent in the first place. Just braving the odds to have one notice you is straight up luck and could reduce their odds of aggression.

And yep... ya might 'catch' something, or even transmit it.  Actual NPC vampire conversion by disease not covered by this mod. Some outside mod would need to do that if any exists.

Meanwhile, any suggestions on 'hooker' outfits (needing both male and female... kinda matching?).  Something that could be vanilla-esque but says 'whore' (figuratively... I know some responses would have WHORE written on their ass  :wacko:   ).  And something that looks pricy (GOLD/CLOTHING feature compliant).  Yet... not where assets are protected or banned from distribution.  THAT is where I've had headaches when searching good ol' Nexus.

Edited by LongDukDong

Still wondering if anyone had appropriate HOOKER clothing recommendations.  Gotta be FREE to use and  has relatively matching his/hers versions.  *sigh*

Meanwhile, I discovered something at Nexus Mods.  I found a very much usable female Vanilla creature variation that the poster says is fine for use if credit is given!  WOOT!  I mean, the one in use by Rebel OConnor is okay, but this one does have some enticement.  The mid-section could use more work to make it more creature-vanilla-ish... but so far looks better.  So Implementation into LoversCreatures 2.5 is in the works.

Also, I am re-examining the LC2.5 scripts, and by that respect the ones that have been unchanged since LoversCreatures 2.0.  Yep, I'm making revelations on what Version 2.0 had and what coulda been all this time.

The two debug spell effects that a creature can cast and hit the target (forcing aggressive creature sex or submissive creature sex) are virtually identical.  So the newer version of LC2.5 will be introducing a new script that combines the two.  The initial scripts remain, though they merely pass control to the new script.  But the new script will have some FUN content. For example, it will check to see if the creature using the spell is male/female, can have submissive poses, and if the target NPC is male.  In otherwords, it will look to see if the spell effect SHOULD be the temptation/submission effect.  Kinda great if the generated creature turns out to be Female, but was designed with a grandfathered-in attack script.

And looking at the scripts, I see that there is a xLoversCreatureSetLoversTopicFunc script.  Incomplete as it were, it is referenced and called upon by a token item used during the creature sex-effect spell.  It makes me believe that there was, at one point, a separate mod available to bring about sex dialog between Creatures and NPCs  through the LoversVoice system.  I may need to revisit MINE after this.

EDIT:  Crap, they seriously upgraded my HELP file maker...  Gonna take a while to reformat it to include new content........

Edited by LongDukDong
  • 2 weeks later...

I got the need to make another vocal pack... for one of my favorite mods.  One thing I did not expect, however, is this:

Holy hell, that's Vaermina's voice?  She sounds ... so...   VERY EFFIN DEMURE, POLITE AND PRETTY!!!!   THIS IS A DREMORA PRINCE????

And since this is in Skyrim, this voice IS CANON!

So, this mod I'm making a vocal pack DOES HAVE HER IN IT!  So ... wow, I'm blown away.  I had to look around in the batch of xVASynths to find something suitable as there is currently no Vaermina voice.  But dammit, there's no Sheogorath yet either (but I digress).  I did find a basic polite and sweet voice... possibly hers! 

Oh, it will take time to come up with this vocal pack.... it has a lot of dialog.  And a lot of spelling errors. :P

LDD,

Did you ever solve your Bendu Olo issue? I seem to remember having him pop up in one of my games some time ago.  He is the result of using the console to "CreateFullActorCopy", if I remember the WIKI entry correctly. Don't recall were I was, but the boss NPC was killing me everytime, so I created a copy of my PC, so it would keep the boss busy while I snuck in behind to wail on it.  Afterwards, I don't recall whether my copy died there or later, but it did come back as Bendu Olo and that is when I found the info about creating a copy of yourself.

I am getting a kick out of your vocal packs! Sometimes the voices sound slightly slurred, but still adds quite a bit!

Fejeena,

Still greatly enjoy the stuff you have done over the years! Would like to eventually use some in my Paradise Island mod.  Hope you at least read the WIP Preview, and I have decided not to make it dependent of completing BU, but rather after a certain point in either training, or slaves sold. I know that after doing the entire quest line several times, I would rather put off the final battle and do other things, as I'm sure others may do.

Oh Ducky, to clarify something.  This is related to another post about TC & HC.  Member posted about all babies dying.  Back when I first started using TC & HC, there was a note either in the readme or forums that stated the ovum/embryo development and live or die was derived from an energy calculation based on the player's base level, and if the mods were installed with the PC base level less than 5, there was a high probability the embryo would not survive and recommended at least Level 5 or above.

Has this been changed with rewrites and fixes you all have done?

Oh, and last, does anyone know what the largest file size is that can be either attached in the forums or a PM?

Thanks, again.

Edited by Melamkish
Spelling errors

Still wondering if anyone had appropriate HOOKER clothing recommendations.  Gotta be FREE to use and  has relatively matching his/hers versions.  *sigh*

Forgot to mention, I have a couple of collections from years ago. Still on the Nexus, compilations with lots of pics included. Will take a little time to go thru them and check permissions, as each outfit has that info. Part one of one of these has over 400 jpegs.  There won't be anything but her versions in these, though.

If you and Fejeena can give me a better idea of what you are looking for, will let you know what I find that might be appropriate.

Lovers Hookers don't need clothes. Only the player is a hooker and wear what he/she wants. Can even approach customers in armor and full helmet-

---------------------------------

Lovers prostitution.
Yes they can wear sexclothes. But different clothes.
Prostitutes working in houses should wear other clothes as
Prostitutes working indoors should wear different clothes than those working outdoors.  Not quite as permissive in inns (Chorrol, Bruma) as in Brodell (Anvil).
Cold north and warm south should also be different.
And they are individual prostitutes, not a chain of store,prostitutes.  Not McProstitute and everyone wears the same work clothes.
I gave everyone different clothes. (but my Lovers prostitution doesn't have much in common with the original mod anymore. changed quests, new quests, few whores reduced prices if they like the player, some have backstory,... )

--------------------
My Mods/stuff.
You know I can't use Blender, so I don't create new nif. I only copy, paste , merge, add and delete parts and change textures.
And if you don't make a mod that people have to pay for, you can use everything from my mods.
I'm looking forward to another mod with lots of teddies. :classic_biggrin:  ? ?

The request for HOOKER clothing is related to some dialog built into LoversHooker some time ago, that one is dressed like a hooker.  I have added more dialog since, but I would like that tied to certain 'expensive' clothing that could be purchased that just screamed "BUY MY BOD!"  Haven't figured out who'd sell them though. :P

If one wears blue robes, they may be thought Mage, while if one wears velvet garments, they may be thought as upper class.  Nothing in the BDSM style, instead something more open and flowing.  I was thinking akin to an open shirt or gypsy like outfit to catch one's attention as the wearer is showing off their wares.  And I've started a little work so it recognizes certain 'items' from CrowningIsles as recognizable clothes for the dialog.  Aaaand, I thought it'd be something entertaining to add.

13 hours ago, Melamkish said:

Did you ever solve your Bendu Olo issue? I seem to remember having him pop up in one of my games some time ago.  He is the result of using the console to "CreateFullActorCopy", if I remember the WIKI entry correctly. Don't recall were I was, but the boss NPC was killing me everytime, so I created a copy of my PC, so it would keep the boss busy while I snuck in behind to wail on it.  Afterwards, I don't recall whether my copy died there or later, but it did come back as Bendu Olo and that is when I found the info about creating a copy of yourself.

Ooooh...    I have a custom 'Castle/Cheat' Player home.... and one of my special event items within allows me to create a copy of myself!    Currently, I haven't done that with my latest collection of saves... and no Bendu yet.   So THAT'S it!  Damn.   And it's "CreateFullActorCopy" eh?  I should have that added into LST instructions as that command may be used to make copies when a prospective slave is not a Valid Slave otherwise.

Has this been changed with rewrites and fixes you all have done?

Oh, I changed absolutely nothing about power mechanics of the system, nor the structure of the data files within.  Essentially, older mods that work with the older versions of Tamago/Hiyoko should work perfectly fine... backwards compatibility if you know what I mean.  If it was meant to work that way, it still works that way.

I am getting a kick out of your vocal packs! Sometimes the voices sound slightly slurred, but still adds quite a bit!

You mean you like this?  :D

Unfortunately, not all the Oblivion vocal packs available have been updated, and slurring is a routine problem with some race/gender combinations.  However, I find the Male Argonians ... I can typically play by ear since they're not exactly humanesque.  And the Altmer male vocals did get an update some time ago and work fairly well.  Also, I found that some words need to be reworked and tweaked for pronunciation purposes, such as using Cahlin instead of Colin (which would end up sound more like coal-in when generated) or using Gild instead of Guild (otherwise the result would be goo-ild).

I am curious regarding dialog though.  Does the German version of Oblivion have its own set of vocal actors (ie perhaps Jürgen Prochnow of Das Boot instead of Patrick Steward as Emperor Uriel or Corinna Harfouch from Der Untergang instead of Lynda Carter as the Nord women) ???  And 'folder names' for all non-English versions would be appreciated.

Edited by LongDukDong

Here are some pics from one of the mods I remember. There are a lot of outfits and armor, from modest to extremely almost nothing. A lot of them are anime, hentai looking, some more modern, and some are lore like.

Even though it may not be exactly what one prefers, I picked it first because I remember it having over 500 jpg images and a copy of every original read me. The compilation was downloaded from the original modders site and complied into one mod. There are three files about 600MB total. More details and links to the original images also available at the Nexus

I have used a few of these, merging them into one esp and changing the type from armor to clothing, as well as increasing the value.

My Sexy Clothes and Armor mod, which is for personal use only, because it is used by several others  that I have modded, also makes some of it available at various vendors.

AGS-Type2 SMDR and SPB Outfits Collection

Contains SMDR and SPB sexy outfits created by the awesome AGS-Type2. Each collection is wrapped up in a single esp instead of dozens.

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/45729

I scaled these to reduce the size from the originals to give an idea whether it may be useful

Many sets have different textures and some have idle animations attached.

SPB025 Tatakau Maid San - 04.jpg

AT2 VH Robe Set - SS02.jpg

SMDR 001 DM Dress - 02.jpg

SMDR 001 DM Dress - 03.jpg

SMDR 014 DMMC Dress 5_1 - 04.jpg

SPB000 Suicup Dress - 01.jpg

SPB066 Blue Dress - 00.jpg

SPB027 Seitokai Armors - 04.jpg

Edited by Melamkish
Add extra information

What you may have missed is that I need outfits similar for both male and female..  both hooker and gigolo outfits.   Got Twins?

Oh, I got 'special' voices for special characters....

Damn, that red outfit on the right.....   If a suitable red outfit for a guy was available (open shirt and whatnot).....

Edited by LongDukDong