General Discussion

For TamagoTopic, the NPC to NPC interactions are done.  It took quite a while as I covered some odd irregularities involving gender as well as race.  Dialog had to be rather... odd at times.

I also added some variations of dialog if the Player turned up pregnant... if but just a little.   It's nothing more than an NPC saying "You're pregnant?  Is the child mine?"... or racial variations of a theme.  I'm interested in hearing if anyone has suggestions what else an NPC could say.

Oh, but if an NPC turns up pregnant and confronts the player, they originally said:

Hey ... ... Just like the coming period

It looks like I probably am pregnant ... I think it's your son ...

... I will take responsibility for it?

Yeah... this needs PLENTY of work.  for example, she's asking you if YOU will take responsibility for her child... YOUR child.  So I did a minor grammatic rewrite...

Hey... Just like the coming period...

It looks like I'm pregnant.  And I think it's your child.

Will you take responsibility for it?

But this is but ONE variation.  I'm wondering if anyone has other alternatives they'd be willing to suggest, a reply that ends with a query about responsibility.

THAT'S A HINT, GUYS.   :cool:

TAMAGOSHOP   TAMAGOCONFIDE  ♦  TAMAGOTOPIC .....

Restoring classic mods...   Translating them from garbled machine language into English (or Engrish?), and placing them properly in the Downloads manager so they need not be searched for in file service links that may vanish...  I'm working on some.

Right now, Lovers SexKariBurne .   What the heck does that name mean?  Kari means Girl(Female). And Burne means... burn?   Apparently, you get to 'charge up' your power by having sex, and it does state in the readme (once translated) that you need RaperS to work.  What the readme did NOT state is that the mod needs 'Borderless Cyrodiil' as the Spirit of the blade has a camp outside the borders. IF you want a physical form of the sword to also be a companion.  She's a bonus.

It's a mess... I have 90% translated into a ROUGH form.  It doesn't all make perfect sense.  But what else is new when translating from one language to another?

Kari Burne,... don't know.

original title

邪剣じゃけん・・・:LoversSexKariBurne   =   Evil sword . . . :LoversSexKariBurne

It's the name of the sword:   邪剣「Sex'Kari'Burne」を追加します。   (The Mod) Add the evil sword "Sex'Kari'Burne".

The NPC is only the spirit of Sex'Kari'Burne.

And why Sex'Kari'Burne ?  Sex?  not  Sexy'Kari'Burne ?

But was a stupid Mod, I only used it 2 days.

Well, if the word is a Japanese word spelled out in English, it doesn't help.  So far it 'literally' translates to Sex Girl Burn  or Sexy Fire Girl ?  Maybe Sexy Demon Girl?  Though they would likely have used Oni instead....? 

So far, it's not even a sword.  It's a dagger token you carry in the Miscellaneous items which acts as a config screen.  That is... UNLESS you found a way to summon an actual blade???   And you can only get the Sexy Spirit Companion  of her if you sex her up three times. Then, at least, you can get make soul gems from sex points or charge up magic items after screwing around...  That is, as long as you have the sexy spirit companion around.

Was there ever a translated version?

EDIT:.....

I've also been thinking....    The Tamago series promotes live birth, this defying the lore about Argonians laying eggs.  This makes me wonder whether the so-called easier method of Argonian egg laying is 'PERMITTED' in the presence of the Hist trees of Black Marsh, otherwise they are forced to endure painful labor like other sentient races away from their homeland.

I've also thinking about why you only see one variety of Khajiit in Cyrodiil when lore dictates their 'shape' based on the phases of the moons at time of birth.  Lore states that the Khajiit were given the deserts by Azurah to run free, and allowed the many breeds by her grace (sorta paraphrasing). So perhaps outside Elsweyr, cubs born are likewised forced to be borne of a sturdy breed that befits the land.  Highrock is more a home to Bretons, so the Ohmes-raht are more prevalent, but you would see Suthay-raht enslaved in Morrowind. and the heartier Cathay in Skyrim.

Are you sure Kari is girl?

I get translations : Kari is curry  or Kari is hot

And it is not Sexy'Kari'Burne. It is Sex'Kari'Burne.

And it is the name of the item.   The NPC is "Spirit of the Sex'Kari'Burne", she is only the spirit of the item.

So it can't be Sexy Fire Girl.

And yes the Mod was translated.

Here a half and full trnslated version (think some script parts are still not translated, but not sure, have played the mod some years ago )

LoversSexKariBurnev1.00e.rar

LoversSexKariBurne_v01_00e.7Z

The rar is the full translated version.

There is a newer 1.02c version , but not translated.

https://www.4shared.com/dir/NaHTfIRF/Mod_for_Oblivion.html#dir=DSQmBqdf

Here the file LoversSexKariBurne v01_02c.7Z

16 hours ago, fejeena said:

Are you sure Kari is girl?

Well... Pretty sure it's a proper first name now....

From a simple google search "Meaning of Kari in Japanese"

meaning: "佳" is beautiful, lovely . "里" is village.

Kari - girl(female) name meanings | Japanese Names .info

So I guess Kari, as a name, is a girl's name meaning Beautiful.   Kind of like a girl being named Bonita, where Bonita means beautiful in Spanish.

And as towards Kari == Curry, there have been translation errors where Butler == Battler, looking for an English word that sounds like the original word rather than the actual meaning.  Unfortunately, this could be the case with Burne and Burn in translations. If I had the actual Kanji of the name... well...  And insofar as my translation of it being 'Sexy'  instead of Sex, I am considering the difference between a pure and literal translation which may sound clumsy versus a more natural-speaking translation which would make more sense. 

Oh, I have the newest version.  It was thanks to the link you supplied a month or so ago.  :)  Grabbed MOST of them.  And I translated near everything from Japanese from this particular mod into straight English... literal translation though it may be.  I'll grab the full translated version anyway.  Maybe the existing translation has a more natural-speaking set of dialog to use.... it would make things easier (I hope the translator's name is in there).

EDIT:  Older ones have ... fair... translations. for the topics.  I can tweak them a bit more to be more fluid.  But the work done on the settings menu.   Has a switch that (ON) is set to "Invalid" text.  And when (OFF) is set to "Invalid" text.   Whoever did it, didn't notice that one was Valid instead of Invalid during translation.  Glad I check that out.

♦       ♦       ♦  

Nothing on my synopsis on the differences between Tamago Beast Race sex vs their basic Lore?  I wonder if it would make for an entertaining pictoral-filled book. I'd have to put in some weird spin on it to explain the brats depending on which generator is used...

♦       ♦       ♦  

EDIT:  Hey, reeeeeee!   You plan on rigging some animations for animals in the Lovers Creatures 2.5+ thread or something?  ^_^

:confounded:   What the heck?

The updated v 1.02c of Sex Kari Burne  has errors.  At least, I am fully aware of one I just repaired involving Equipment.  The new script allowed you to ask Kari the sexy demon spirit  to show her goods (ahem) either all equipment, miscellaneous equipment or combat gear.  The script ... in its design... triggered the 'equipment' menu and then ran the command that set what equipment to show.   *BRZZZZ!!!*  WRONG!!!!   You must first select which equipment to show and THEN trigger the equipment menu.

This was an easy fix to be sure.  But what else is defective within? 

I may need to approach a different mod not within the Downloads Manager.......

9 hours ago, shamelessfurman said:

Is there a mod compatible with Lovers where you can turn into a werewolf?

No.

If you turn into in werewolf you wear "werewolf clothes" . They need another skeleton and the human sex animations will not work.

I thing I have somewere a werewolf body-clothes for human skeleton ... but if you add a penis it is in wrong position ( werewolf legs are too long )  so the human sex animations will be wrong.

Werewolves can fuck the player  if they are in the Creatures\Xivilai  folders ( Werewolf body use Xivilai skeleton )

I may have to dust off a file I was working on.... a Lovers / Werewolf The Awakening patch.  It allows you to play the fore-mentioned Werewolf mod while it ensures that your werewolf skin remains in place when fucking or getting fucked.

Meanwhile,   It looks like I found a major bug with ye classic 'LoversSoulTrap'.  If you attempt to look into an NPC's inventory after casting the custom SoulTrap spell on the target, KE-RASH! 

On 3/12/2020 at 3:19 AM, shamelessfurman said:

Is there a mod compatible with Lovers where you can turn into a werewolf?

Not a full mod per-say....

14 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

I may have to dust off a file I was working on.... a Lovers / Werewolf The Awakening patch.  It allows you to play the fore-mentioned Werewolf mod while it ensures that your werewolf skin remains in place when fucking or getting fucked.

Hehehe....  As I said, I had to go and dust off a file.  

OPTION 04a - Werewolves LoversHead Fix.esp

Why Option 04a?  I named my OMODS in 'load order'  THIS file would obviously need to be after 'Lovers with PK.esp.   None of the werewolf stuff goes after Lovers.

IF you have WTA:  Werewolf the Awakening, this ensures your HEAD remains fully wolfie while having sex....   I basically altered "xLoversPkrNudeSettingGet" to recognize the wolf form to keep the head on the player.  And I THINK I added some setbody recognition stuff (not needed) within 'xLoversCmnIsBodySizeEquip'.  Pity the only thing QUEST wise in WTA is getting the curse.  Granted, it's cool shapeshifting and hunting and all.  But nothing was developed since.

MY PATCH is old....  Early 2016.    And I swore I had a different patch that replaced the xivilai walking motion with a normal skeltal motion so SEX animatics lined up.  Alas, I cannot find that one.

Okay, guys.  LoversSoulGems is again being worked on.  Yes, there were more errors within than just the crash when one tried to view a target's inventory.  Another issue was that after a successful Soul Suck (er... one way to put it), the script itself would freeze.  It appears that KZS attempted to add content for LoversRaperS and wrote a condition within the script that caused the script to lock up.  I solved both it, and the target inventory crash error.  More to do I guess.... beta testing to see if any other bugs need to be worked out.

I guess it will be a new VERSION number when I release it, seeing that it includes two fixes at least.

:O  Not bad, eh?  Bringing old mods back that might have been lost, keeping em safe in the downloads page, and making sure THEY EFFIN WORK!

:bawling: IT"S MISSING!!!!!  :bawling:

Waahhhh!   Apparently, I use Wappy's RaperS and something is missing in it!!!!  What is it?

Working on a cleaned up and translated version of KSZ'  LoversSoulGems, I found that it loaded two references from LoversRaperS.  So I decided... go and get their names for comment purposes.  Sensible, eh?  So I opened up my copy and ... BOOM!  I found that one of the flags was a ResurrectSlave token used for things like the necrophiliac 'raping the dead' option. However, the second flag was gone.

EDIT:  Yep.  WAPPY DID IT!   The prior Shadow/Wappy version from 2013 still had the 'ResurrectRapeDone' flag that it's looking for. Wappy eliminated this needed flag!!!!!  I'm gonna need to see what I can do to fix this.......

OH, BTW.   It appears I can have fifty or more soul gems and just use one NPC to fill them all up.  There's nothing draining the NPCs of their soul or soul levell.  That's a bit of a cheat, isn't it?

Problem is that there a 4 versions of my addon. ( I would only use the versions with Horse so you always have horses with dicks and no Mod can overwrite it. But still the in and out version.

And you can merge the addon yourself.

And new quests: I just add LoversRapeman to the addon.  With 20 rape targets (original Rapeman was 5 ). Playable as male and female Player.

It start like the original Mod  in Cheydinhal, but after 17 rape targets hte quest giver left Cheydinhal and later she had a office in BravilUnderground where you get the jobs for the last 3 rape targets.

I use the Addon "out,  without horses", because I always use my  creatures dick replacer.

-----------------

I still have my old Rapeman version without BravilUnderground ( before merging)  and with 17 rape targets.

Problem with the merged Bravil addon and Rapeman esp : Some player dialogs/Topics are too long and cut off in game. I still have not foud out how to enable longer topics in Oblivion with Windows 10. The change in the CS ini does not work.

With Win7 all was good. Now I don't have a working CS.  CSE51 have to many crashes but it can save Mods, so I have to add/create some things with TES4Edit ( like add new AI Packages to an NPC. I f I do it with CSE51 and click save I get CTD )  And CSE81 can not save mods with esp master files ( like the vanilla CS ) , if you save BravilUnderground addon with the 4 masterfiles Oblivion.esm , Lovers with PK.esm  , LoversSlavetrader.esp and LoversBravilUnderground.esp  you get a LSTaddonxxx.esp with two master files Oblivion.esm  and Lovers with PK.esm. Not esp masterfiles, so the addon esp is destroyed.

Modding is really shit now.

But TES4Edit, TES4Gecko and Nifscope works.

------------------------

Selling slaves at the auction you can do....

But they will all follow the auction NPC.

So we neeed a script that disable the sold NPCs.

But that can be very bad! If now sell a  slave and later you notice that need the NPC for a quest you can alway find and talk to the NPC or buy him/her back and release the slave if needed.  But if the slave is disabled after you sold him in the auction...  (Ok you can still use the console do get him back .  Or do not disable the slaves, create a big sold-slaves-storage-cell )

I had forgotten that there are four versions of the AddOn mod.  Your version of Rapeman sounds promising. I never played the original. I'll patiently wait for yours.

I know DarnifiedUI can enable longer text lines, but I don't know how it goes about it. I prefer vanilla UI myself. The newer UI mod called NorthernUI, which makes the UI look kindve like Skyrims, may or may not enable the longer text lines also. I havnt tried it yet, but I may soon.  Hopefully someone here can help you get CSE working properly on Windows 10.

On 3/13/2020 at 10:04 AM, LongDukDong said:

Not a full mod per-say....

Hehehe....  As I said, I had to go and dust off a file.  

OPTION 04a - Werewolves LoversHead Fix.esp 8.95 kB · 0 downloads

Why Option 04a?  I named my OMODS in 'load order'  THIS file would obviously need to be after 'Lovers with PK.esp.   None of the werewolf stuff goes after Lovers.

IF you have WTA:  Werewolf the Awakening, this ensures your HEAD remains fully wolfie while having sex....   I basically altered "xLoversPkrNudeSettingGet" to recognize the wolf form to keep the head on the player.  And I THINK I added some setbody recognition stuff (not needed) within 'xLoversCmnIsBodySizeEquip'.  Pity the only thing QUEST wise in WTA is getting the curse.  Granted, it's cool shapeshifting and hunting and all.  But nothing was developed since.

MY PATCH is old....  Early 2016.    And I swore I had a different patch that replaced the xivilai walking motion with a normal skeltal motion so SEX animatics lined up.  Alas, I cannot find that one.

Thanks! I'll go try it out

7 hours ago, Sladen2019 said:

Your version of Rapeman sounds promising

I say... Go for it.

Meanwhile, I gotta blame fejeena for what he did to me.  :P   He showed me a link to KZS's old mods, current ones that never got up-to-date English translations.  That, and I'm still dabbling with Lovers Voice for Creatures (ie, you can complain about the mutt raping you or the like).

I use the Add-on with the underground stable, caves n all.

Hey, go for it, shamelessfurman.  It's been a while though.

Glad OTHER people are taking advantage of DISCUSSION

Rapeman:

First I need to know how the player topics can be longer.

I can not tell the people change the CS ini line  bAllowExtendedText=0  to  bAllowExtendedText=1  and then the shit does not work.

Same with the Rapeman merged into BravilAddon  version.

And I do not know what else I have changed in the Addon and BravilUnderground esp. During the last years I made changes in both esp.

Maybe I should merge both into one esp with horses and stables outside ( of course NO-MBP )

Think it's better to release the not merged Rapeman  Mod.

Hmm maybe edit the text more ? Shorter sentences, but more lines ? Perhaps use Notes as Orders ? I'm willing to help test it out and edit any ini lines if need be.

I use the Underground Horses version of the AddOn, since I use full Better Cities. I don't mind if merged or seperate mod.

The player topics! The things that you click.

Like:

Rumors

Can I ask you something...

I will train you.

Do you want to buy this slave?

Wait here

Follow me

I have no problems with the NPC answers.

---------------------------

The no merged version did not have the BravilUnderground office (  And no Bravil Underground masterfile ) It has a different end.

The merged version has 3  more rape targets, the office in the Underground town and another end. And I use the stables outside version.

The ends of both version are very similar.

• 1 month later...
On 3/21/2020 at 2:48 AM, fejeena said:

Maybe I should merge both into one esp with horses and stables outside ( of course NO-MBP )

I use Bravil 'original style' .... MBP version :D  Can't help it.  I likes the girls.   Cyril is hot.

Oh.  I guess I didn't actually upload my edit/version of LoversImmoralGuards... A YEAR AGO.  :/   Good.  I have new edits to perform to help block lengthy gang rapes that should NOT take place if used with other mods.   LIG's gang rapes can break mod interactions like within LoversProstitute, DarkBloodlines...  so I look to FIX that.

MBP and No-MBP versions....   ;)   I know how certain people don't like MBP for some odd reason.  YET THEY HAVE A SHRIDDEN!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I am new to the whole 'sex in oblivion' thing.  I have 'lapf' set up correctly (I think) andhave had NPC initiated sex in Kvatch.  But I have still not been able to initiate sex with friendly NPCs let alone bandits and the like.  Tried with Spriggans only to be told that they 'do not respawn'.  I have the plugins LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp, LoversLight.esp, LoversSituations.esp, and LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp.  What am I missing, and how do I proceed? 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/6799-lovers-plugin-index-with-direct-links/

The above is a link to most of the mods and has a description of what each one is and does. 

As to your spriggan issue, that is a creature and you don't have lovers creatures installed, so no creature animations or framework exist for you to have sex.

As to your initiate sex issue, you need to provide more info.  Adult play only initiates sex through dialogue.  If you don't have a high relationship with them, it won't happen.  If you are looking for rape or combat sex, then you need other plugins.  Again, all of these explanations are in the above link.  If your read through that and still can't find your answer or plugin, just holler and we'll try to help.  Again, the more info you can provide, the better.