General Discussion

59 minutes ago, LongDukDong said:

What you may have missed is that I need outfits similar for both male and female..  both hooker and gigolo outfits.   Got Twins?

My thought was if you found something close, I might be able to create a male version.

Although I am still a bit rusty with all this Oblivion related stuff, I have been modeling and such since my first CAD program on 5 1/4 inch floppy. I have used Daz Studio and Poser for almost 20 years and have modeled, boned and rigged a few things for my own use.  Recently, I was learning the Unity Game engine before I decided to check out the Lab again.

Not real familiar with Nifscope yet, But have used it a bit as well as the newer versions of Blender, which can play with NIF and DDS files. Not my main modeling software, as I have been using Modo by the Foundry for a long time.

I will look at what I have over the next couple days, but right now, stopped in to d/l some of Fejeena's mods that I want to look at.  I just started writing the initial dialogue  for Paradise Island so I can get an initial travel quest set up.  Then I need to learn the Oblivion script engine.  Familiar with the concepts, just have to learn some specifics.

Sladen2019, cool find! Like em both.

@Sladen2019 ???

Under ARMOR?  Not clothing but ARMOR?

Still, kinda worried.  Sure... it's Korana and she made lots of cool Morrowind stuff (Lady Death Companion for example). But when I saw the "This author has not specified whether they have used assets from other authors or not" and then saw AlienSlof was involved... *sigh*  The last time I checked AlienSlof, his stuff was  NOPE NOPE NUH UH NOPE on alt use permissions.

Still, this was new to me.  I scoped out all the clothing, but never saw his/hers like this.  I may have to scope out the ARMOR board.

5 hours ago, Melamkish said:

My thought was if you found something close, I might be able to create a male version.

Waitaminute....

318434092_SMDR014DMMCDress5_1-04.jpg.2cc26f3cdae115c7df481b3686f78ef5.jpg

A MALE version of the girl on the right?  You can make a matching outfit of that which could work???  I'd be for it.  (If it could be just a tad more 'vanilla'... no pantyhose nor high heels for shoes).

Um, got her number? :D

Edited by LongDukDong

LongDukDong

?? Lovers Hookers don't have NPCs.  Do you want to create a new version or a addon?

You have Lovers prostitution.  You can add more prostitutes and gigolos in that mod.  Can use the same ranking system which affects the price.

In dialogues the prostitutes and gigolos can react to a Lovers-hookers-Player  ( I did it in the Anvil brothes, they tell the Player if he/seh is a hooker  don't  do you job in our brothel )

So why Lovers Hookes NPCs?

And if the NPC or player is not part of a Brothel (in which everyone must wear uniform workwear) why should there be special clothes?

They can wear what they like. Where they work (can they show bare tits in elfengarten district? ) Okay Higher ranking whores can have better clothes.

But in the Harbor District or in Bravil there won't be a whore walking the streets in expensive clothes.

And in rich town district a low-ranking whore needs better clothes in order to attract one of the rich residents.

I never said I was adding NPCs.  I suggested  that the dialog from LoversHooker that states (since its origin) "You're dressed like a hooker" would make one think that clothing befitting a hooker existed.  Clothing, not NPCs.  That I want this dialog to only be available if the player was wearing such garb.  Nothing I stated indicated new NPCs.

The mod itself, at inception does have a CLOTHING modifier, the pricier the clothes, the better chance of an NPC being attracted. However, that would suggest that upper class clothes alone would be hooker clothes, would it not?  Would Sheogorath be a gigolo under this condition?  No.  So I felt that some additional flavor to be added, some wearable garments of high price that would also be suitable to the clothing modifier and the already existing dialog.  And no, this is not to add any other condition to the approach chance.  Merely flavor.

Adding the garments to be purchasable into an existing shop?  Sure.  But I was not suggesting of making a new shop, new brothel or any such additions.

Edited by LongDukDong

OK, that makes more sense.

Yes add clothes in vanilla shops, all you need is a new chest with clothes and right ownership (under the floor like all the merchant chests), no cell and NPC/dialogue changes needed.

And one new chest in a cell will hardly conflict with other mods.

The clothes must be part of the mod so you can check them in the dialogue conditions.

Checking clothes from clothes Mods will not work for many people. They merge all my armor clothes Mods in one or a few esp

Oh, I got a technique.  I'd just make a new 'quest' that runs once a second (could be every two :D )... The quest would just run a simple loop that checks if item(s) are equipped on the player and would relate either True or False  If true, applies the flag, otherwise flag is removed.  That's actually quite easy.  Its just not employed as yet.

Items can be from the mod, or as references from other mods that can be tested on game load/reload.  SELECT clothes from select mods of course.

Site must be busy or being tweaked. Tried to post and attach a pic and both failed. So try again.

9 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

A MALE version of the girl on the right?  You can make a matching outfit of that which could work???  I'd be for it.  (If it could be just a tad more 'vanilla'... no pantyhose nor high heels for shoes).

Hmmm...

Will take a look at this one.

First, I was wrong about Blender and NIF files. Unless there is a plugin I read about but don’t have. Mostly use Blender as a go between other programs, so don’t use it often.

Took a look at what I have outside of Oblivion and all requires an interactive license to include in other stuff. But I remembered the following shirt from the AGS series and the permission/license is very open. It has buttons, open cuffs, and an upper pocket which can be removed.

Now, whether I create a new shirt or modify one of the others, here are the issues with either.

Nifscope will only export a model in the obj file format, which I am very familiar with. It will not export the rigging or skin weights which determine how the shirt fits or moves with the NPC. So, when imported back, the item has to be re-rigged and skin weighted in Nifscope. To modify the outfit I will also have to export a male model to size against. It also looks like Nifscope will only allow one open file at a time, so will have to go back and forth between files to get the rigging correct. Not sure how long this will take. Years ago I did this once with Nifsope and not real difficult, but will have to review the docs and go for it.

Fejeena, played with the Teddy Shrine and traveling crate. ?I remember the crate from years ago, but since a lot of what I have requires COBL, never used it. I need to inject some humor into what will be a somewhat serious quest line for my Island mod, I have an idea on how I might use them. Oh, don’t worry, the mod is only for the Lab and will be free.

Here is a pic of the shirt I mentioned above, and will play with both today.

Buka Buka Shirt.jpg

?Well, this just got easier!

I did find a plugin for Blender that imports and exports NIF, KF, and EGM files for the various games including Oblivion.  Deleted the buttons and pockets, exported and showed up in Nifscope as it should. 

Now just need to test and make sure I have the various options for import/export set correctly.

Will mess around with the white shirt first since it is smaller and will be easier to tweak. The longer red one won't be too bad,

Now the only real issue will be flattening the breast area. Often female outfits have more geometry than the male versions, but now a days most stuff is made for use on either male or female.  And I was learning/using the newer Blender between Daz Studio, Modo, and Unity, so learning curve not as steep.

How many Mod checks do you want to add in the script?

There are hundreds of sexy clothes Mods.  How many cup sizes? bodies?

And again I don't use the esp of the Mods , I add the clothes in the esp I have.

And there will be people who like BDSM, Manga, cosplay, modern clothes, ...

But you need no female clothes that have also a male version. You can sell or check only male or only female clothes. (  A only female cloth ; In the dialog condition check if player is female and  she's wearing his shirt/dress )  Most female clothes Mods don't have male versions.

I would add some clothes in the Mod. Only female and only male.

Add some in parts ( upper, lower slot, shirt, skirt ) and some full clothes ( upper and lower in one nif.  And upper, lower, foot, hand in one nif)

If people don't like the clothes or wrong cup size they can replacer the nif with clothes they like. They can install from a cloth mod only the textures folder and copy the nif in your folders.

You can create some neutral hooker icons for the inventory so people now this clothes will work with Lovers Hookers.

Edited by fejeena
5 hours ago, Melamkish said:

Fejeena, played with the Teddy Shrine and traveling crate. ?I remember the crate from years ago, but since a lot of what I have requires COBL, never used it. I need to inject some humor into what will be a somewhat serious quest line for my Island mod, I have an idea on how I might use them. Oh, don’t worry, the mod is only for the Lab and will be free.

Yeah, he's wanting me to see if I can get Tamago/Hiyoko to get his Teddys preggers... :D  :P  I do have thoughts on that, or at least figuring out if I can make an incubator of some sort.  Built into Tamago was a cryogenics preserve and invitro fertilization object before I even started tinkering.

3 hours ago, Melamkish said:

?Well, this just got easier!

HUZZAH!!!!

3 hours ago, fejeena said:

How may Mod checks do you want to add in the script?

Certain establishement ones at start, such as the student outfit from CrowningIsles  Nothing says Prostitute than the SOAP outfit.  I could possibly allow additions of the end-user's/player's choice.  I have a talent for that.  And that way, your custom 'merged' mods would still be covered.

This is not as easy as I had hoped.☹️

Tweaking the shirt above, was possible, it's just that Blender has so many tools now that it takes much experimenting to get the one that does what you want.  It looked good in Nifscope with a leather texture, but...

Without going into massive detail, after trying a couple things and hard crashes, I took a middle class blouse and imported it to Blender and exported with a different name and no changes.  After adding it to an esp in the CSE, it shows up where it is suppose to, goes into inventory, but when trying to put it on, CTD.

Even the stuff I tried to modify, as well as the renamed blouse, when opened in Nifscope, don't seem to show any major issues,

Now off to try different settings.

Oh, before I go, Ducky, If the Teddies could be TC'd, that would really go with a quest I have in mind. If I get this import/export thing figured out may be able to help you and Fejenna work on that.

Sexy male clothes:

Show your dick... maybe in a lower class tavern.

To attract upper class people , good expensive clothes. Upperclass vanilla.  Of course not for the dialogue about sexy clothes. But maybe a new dialog "Hey sweetie you're well dressed, are you so well endowed?"

To show more body for middle and lower class customers  use clothes from apachii heroes store. Just remove a few spikes, rivets and chains to get pants with vest and maybe a necklace. (like the Lockbreaker Mod Sladen2019 posted )

---------------

And male-female versions:  Player don't need both (if he/she does not change gender in game)

You could even add two chests to vanilla merchants, a male and female clothes chest. And at game start ( or enter the shop) you only enable the chest with the player's gender , so the player can not buy unwearable clothing. But I wouldn't do it. Why not buy sexy clothes for companions or slaves.

@Sladen2019   BINGO!   He voices 'dad' in one of the Fallout games, and his voice is available.

Though I can't make him sound more worn as he sounded in Taken.

So you can also see a side-project is vocals for Bravil.  The pack may be both MBP and NoMBP combined (and perhaps add PTraci dialog as she's a Vanilla Redguard with no problem). As I do it though, I pick up on more errors.  Such as one person in the game apparently coming from the Summerset Isles, and her appearance does NOT scream that.  Rest assured, I do plan on yet another upgrade for my repair add-on.  As to my repair add-on, it DOES take care of an error prevalent between both MBP and NoMBP versions regarding the character race of two maidens.  One version, using MBP races whilst the other has them Dunmeri when they are defined as orphans from Valenwood and thus Bosmeri. 

(Again, curious as to vanilla race names in non-English versions...)

@fejeena

I was thinking about the clothing, but there is only one clothing modifier. And it suggested that higher cost clothing (regardless of NPC class) garnered more positive reaction and attraction.  I do not plan to alter the initial base mechanics.  Of the mechanics that I have altered, they are custom 'new' ones that may be enabled/disabled.

As for the appearance, well I would assume that the clothing had to still function as garments 'covering' the bits rather than advertise them. I am not saying this system has a "Naked Detction" feature like a mod that chastised you when you were naked (forgot the name). But I'm not going for a guy going into a Bravil tavern and *Boiiiiing!*  shows off and makes every other male envious of his proud majesty standing tall. :P Something that depicts what they are (and apparently successful if they can afford them), while not getting them arrested for lewd behavior.

Not to say the end-user may not have a say in that either when it gets done.

13 minutes ago, LongDukDong said:

(Again, curious as to vanilla race names in non-English versions...)

Perhaps a good way to find out is to look at the Unofficial Patch translation esps.

Spanish

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/46534

French

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/23647

German

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/46732

Italian

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/41740

1 hour ago, LongDukDong said:

SCHWEET!  Hope those work  (WIll be unavailable to look right now).  Though the FRENCH page has 0 files now... removed/deleted?

The dead link one was from 2009. I was able to find one from 2013 with working links at a differnt site.

https://oblimods.wiwiland.net/spip.php?article11

Also found a newer version for the Italian version. Seems to be translated from the latest English version. v3.5.7

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/48782

SNAGGED!!!!

Well, all I need are the paths used by the dialog system, seeing Imperial for the English version is not the same as used for Germany, Italy, etc.  With these, I should be able to acquire the necessary paths for all of these so vocal packs can be  _EN.   _SP  _IT  _FR and _DV    Should help non-English users when I can get to it.

1 hour ago, LongDukDong said:

SNAGGED!!!!

Well, all I need are the paths used by the dialog system, seeing Imperial for the English version is not the same as used for Germany, Italy, etc.  With these, I should be able to acquire the necessary paths for all of these so vocal packs can be  _EN.   _SP  _IT  _FR and _DV    Should help non-English users when I can get to it.

If you need more languages than that, I can try to find them also. 

By the way, if anyone is using an older version of the Unofficial Patch, now would be a great time to upgrade to the newest version. The newest version has numerous mesh fixes and fixes many "draw calls" in meshes which was causing noticeable slowdown around Cheydinhal and some other locations.

Changelog:

Spoiler

v3.5.7 (2021-11-01)

UOP Fixes
Corrected a typo introduced when Aldos Othran's dialogue was previously edited.
Mesh & Texture Fixes
The following meshes were intended to be included in the 3.5.6 release of the Unofficial Patch but were somehow left out, this was only realized when comparing Pherim's patch to a local copy of the patch because despite having the same faulty TriStrips these meshes were not included. These nifs have subdivided floor meshes with edited UV to remove texture distortion. They also now use TriShaps instead of TriStrips.
Meshes\Architecture\ImperialCity\Interior\icpalacecouncilhall01.nif
Meshes\Architecture\ImperialCity\Interior\icpalacecouncilramp01.nif
Meshes\Architecture\ImperialCity\Interior\icpalacehall01.nif
Meshes\Architecture\ImperialCity\Interior\icpalacehallalcove01.nif
Meshes\Architecture\ImperialCity\Interior\icpalacehallend01.nif
Meshes\Architecture\ImperialCity\Interior\icpalacehallend02.nif
Meshes\Architecture\ImperialCity\Interior\icpalacehalllrampdown01.nif
Meshes\Architecture\ImperialCity\Interior\icpalacehalllrampup01.nif
Meshes\Architecture\ImperialCity\Interior\icpalacehallurampdown01.nif
Meshes\Architecture\ImperialCity\Interior\icpalacehallurampup01.nif
Meshes\Architecture\ImperialCity\Interior\icpalacelibrarylower01.nif
Meshes\Architecture\ImperialCity\Interior\icpalacelibrarylower02.nif
Meshes\Architecture\ImperialCity\Interior\icpalacelibrarylower03.nif
Meshes\Architecture\ImperialCity\Interior\icpalacelibraryupper02.nif
Meshes\Architecture\ImperialCity\Interior\ICPalaceRoomEnt01.NIF
The following meshes were identified by Pherim as containing TriStrips with composed of multiple strip lengths, this was causing the Oblivion game engine to make multiple draw calls for each strip segment rather one for each TriStrip which was impacting performance. Pherim corrected this by converting the meshes in each nif to TriShapes, which resolved the problem. In the course of integrating his work into the patch the opportunity has been taken to rationalize the structure of some nifs, this may also improve performance.
Meshes\Architecture\Anvil\anvilmagesguild01.nif
Meshes\Architecture\Castle\Anvil\ANCastleCourtCircle01.NIF
Meshes\Architecture\Castle\Bravil\bravilentancegate01.nif
Meshes\Architecture\Castle\Bravil\BravilWaterGate01.NIF
Meshes\Architecture\Castle\Skingrad\skcastlegatehouse.nif
Meshes\Architecture\CastleInterior\TowerSmall\CastleTowerLadder01.NIF
Meshes\Architecture\Cheydinhal\castlegatecheydinhal01.nif
Meshes\Architecture\Cheydinhal\CheydinhalHouseMiddle01.NIF
Meshes\Architecture\Cheydinhal\CheydinhalHouseMiddle02.NIF
Meshes\Architecture\Cheydinhal\CheydinhalHouseMiddle03.NIF
Meshes\Architecture\Cheydinhal\CheydinhalHouseMiddle03Interior.NIF
Meshes\Architecture\Cheydinhal\CheydinhalHouseMiddle04.NIF
Meshes\Architecture\Cheydinhal\CheydinhalHouseMiddle05.NIF
Meshes\Architecture\FarmHouse\farmhouse01.nif
Meshes\Architecture\FarmHouse\farmhouse01snow.nif
Meshes\Architecture\FarmHouse\farmhouse02.nif
Meshes\Architecture\FarmHouse\farmhouse02snow.nif
Meshes\Architecture\FarmHouse\FarmHouseInterior01.NIF
Meshes\Architecture\FarmHouse\FarmHouseInterior04Top.NIF
Meshes\Architecture\GodStatues\StatueGodsZenithar01.NIF
Meshes\Architecture\ImperialCity\Interior\ICPalaceCouncilRoom01.NIF
Meshes\Architecture\ImperialCity\Interior\ICPalaceCouncilRoomEnt01.NIF
Meshes\Architecture\Leyawiin\LeyawiinHouseInteriorUpper09.NIF
Meshes\Architecture\Leyawiin\LeyawinDoorLowerInt01.NIF
Meshes\Architecture\Skingrad\SKHouseUpperInt06.NIF
Meshes\Architecture\Skingrad\SkingradCastleWall01.NIF
Meshes\Clutter\FightersGuild\HayBail01.NIF
Meshes\Clutter\FightersGuild\TargetHay01.NIF
Meshes\Clutter\LowerClass\LowerTapestry04.NIF
Meshes\Clutter\MetalSmith\Callipers01.NIF
Meshes\Clutter\MiddleClass\MiddleBarrelTopped03.NIF
Meshes\Clutter\MiddleClass\MiddleBarrelTopped04.NIF
Meshes\Clutter\MiddleClass\MiddleBarrelTopped05.NIF
Meshes\Clutter\MiddleClass\MiddleBarrelTopped06.NIF
Meshes\Clutter\Potions\Potion01.NIF
Meshes\Clutter\Potions\PotionAlteration.NIF
Meshes\Clutter\Potions\PotionConjuration.NIF
Meshes\Clutter\Potions\PotionDestruction.NIF
Meshes\Clutter\Potions\PotionIllusion.NIF
Meshes\Clutter\Potions\PotionMysticism.NIF
Meshes\Clutter\Potions\PotionPoison.NIF
Meshes\Clutter\Potions\PotionRestoration.NIF
Meshes\Creatures\Zombie\Hair01.NIF
Meshes\Creatures\Zombie\Hair02.NIF
Meshes\Creatures\Zombie\LucienLachanceDead.NIF
Meshes\Dungeons\AyleidRuins\Exterior\ARInnerCircle01.NIF
Meshes\Dungeons\Caves\Exterior\CEntranceCHighlandSm01.NIF
Meshes\Dungeons\Caves\Exterior\CEntranceGoldCoastSm01.NIF
Meshes\Dungeons\Caves\Exterior\CEntranceGreatForestSm02.NIF
Meshes\Dungeons\Caves\Exterior\CEntranceMtnSnowLG01.NIF
Meshes\Dungeons\Caves\Exterior\CEntranceMtnSnowLG02.NIF
Meshes\Dungeons\Caves\Exterior\CEntranceMtnSnowLG03.NIF
Meshes\Dungeons\Caves\Exterior\CEntranceMtnSnowSm01.NIF
Meshes\Dungeons\Caves\Exterior\CEntranceMtnSnowSm02.NIF
Meshes\Dungeons\Caves\Exterior\CEntranceMtnSnowSm03.NIF
Meshes\Dungeons\Caves\Exterior\CEntranceRockMossSm01.NIF
Meshes\Dungeons\Caves\Exterior\CEntranceRockyBeachSm01.NIF
Meshes\Dungeons\Caves\Exterior\CEntranceWestWSm01.NIF
Meshes\Dungeons\Caves\Exterior\CEntranceWestWSm02.NIF
Meshes\Dungeons\FortRuins\Dungeon\DecoStatuesEtc\RFStatueFig02.NIF
Meshes\Dungeons\Misc\DUNPlatform01.NIF
Meshes\Dungeons\Misc\DunSack01.NIF
Meshes\Dungeons\Sewers\SewerManholeCover01.NIF
Meshes\IdleObjects\GenericBook.NIF
Meshes\Rocks\GreatForest\Moss\RockGreatForest1400FGDRMoss.NIF
Meshes\Rocks\Ledge\RockMossEndCap01.NIF
Meshes\Rocks\WestWeald\RockWestWealdMoss03.NIF
Meshes\Rocks\WestWeald\RockWestWealdMoss04.NIF
Meshes\Weapons\Daedric\Warhammer.NIF
Meshes\Weapons\Silver\Shortsword.NIF
This mesh was originally fixed by Pherim (see above) but was also found to have miss-aligned collision geometry on the handle whilst the main gear had animated square collision which could have caused something placed on top of the gear to be catapulted across the room when the switch was activated. (Meshes\Oblivion\Architecture\Citadel\Interior\CitadelSmallTower\OblivionTowerSwitch01.NIF)
Unlike the rest of the farmhouse clutter the sub-shapes which made up the collision for this nif used bhkTransformShape elements instead of bhkConvexTransformShape elements. This was causing log errors and may have been responsible for crashes when using Oblivion Reloaded - reported by Sladen2019 (Meshes\Clutter\Farm\handscythe01.nif)
The sign above the Alchemist in Skingrad now correctly ready "All Things Alchemical" instead of "All Thing's Alchemical". (Textures\Clutter\Signs\allthingsalchemical.dds, Textures\Clutter\Signs\allthingsalchemical_n.dds)

Edited by Sladen2019

Sladen, good call to all. Have been using that patch, and at the high resolution and size of my monitor, it helps!

Clothing project Update:

Trying to get this clothing import/export figured out is bring back some old memories of trying to do it about 7-8 years ago.

As I have been digging around the “net”, I found some old posts and articles I remember seeing in a link in one of the forum threads here. Although the article was helping someone for Skyrim, the one comment brought it back.  In Skyrim, the Node Numbers for certain items must be specific to that item in every nif file or it won’t show up in game and may cause a crash. Since Oblivion is from about the same time frame, I suspect that this is also true for Oblivion.

I have noticed that when I use the Blender NIF import/export tool, when I check the exported file in Nifscope, bones especially have been renumbered. I remember trying to track this down about 7 years ago and didn’t have and real success. You would think by now, that this would have been fixed. (Using Blender 2.9.7)

But I have not yet surrendered. I am on two possible paths. There were special scripting packages that someone wrote for Blender 2.49B, that I remembered using to fix something the one or two times I tried it. I checked, and still have old Blender installed on my old Win 7 machine. Was missing one of the packages, but found it today.

Second, I found some old models I did for Poser way back. One is similar to the shirt I was trying to get working. I have already worked it to fit the Imperial Male Upper body (rough fit, so far), still needs mapping, rigging, etc, but will keep plugging.

The AGS clothes (the shirt) I now remember having issues when I first got them. Many are tied to body files and I loaded one of the esp’s to check. The Shirt I was trying to get working would not conform the the Hgec body properly. I also tried a simple re-texture of the dds file, and invisible in game. Since the number of Nodes in the original and Blender export are different, I suspect the esp loads the rest of what is missing. 

Break time. Will continue tomorrow.

Race names

English             Italian              Spanish                   German

( argonian )     argoniano         argoniano                Argonier
( breton )                                 bretón                     Bretone
( high elf )      Elfo supremo      alto elfo                   Hochelf
(  nord )               Nord             nórdico                   Nord
( redguard )      guardiarossa     guarda rojo            Rothwardone
( GoldenSaint )                        Santo Dorado          Goldener Heiliger
( DarkSeducer )                      Seductor Oscuro        Dunkler Verführer
(orc)                                         Orco                       Ork
(DarkElf)                                 Elfo oscuro                Dunkelelf
(Khajiit)                                   Khajiit                       Khajiit
(Woodelf)                               Elfo del bosque          Waldelf
(Imperial)          imperiale       Imperial                     Kaiserlicher
(Sheogorath)                          Sheogorath               Sheogorath
(Dremora)                              Dremora                    Dremora

-----------------

Just tell the people they must rename the voice folders if they do not use a english Oblivion version.

Open the Oblivion.esm with TES4Edit and open races.  The race NAMES are the names of the voice folders.

Spoiler

German races

voice names.jpg

Spanish races

spanish voice names.jpg

Ducky,

Before I move on I need to know how long (length), sleeve length and roughly how open the front and whether somewhat loose or floppy you want this. Are you wanting something like leather, velvet, or sheer? With/without a belt or tie?

Here is a rough Poser render so you can get an idea, (Left the hands out)  Imperial body and though hard to see, the original "nude" body had a piece of cloth hanging down in front. For the render I left this in for reference (length of shirt).

Next step after lengths, is UV mapping. Once I do this I can sculpt the mesh right up against the skin to make the fit look better, then scale slightly away from the body and make other adjustments. Once we are happy with the final look, I will try to get it boned in Nifscope or old blender.

ProShirt.jpg

Slowly knocking the rust off my modeling. ?

Here is the current fit, which is much better. Shortened slightly and chest/front may not be open enough, but got most of it cleaned up, mapped, and basic colors assigned. The white in the front could be transparent or solid, but now I can open the top more. I glued the body together so I could get rid of it's loin cloth so you could see placement better. And I can now puffy the sleeves and the colors I chose was just to see how it looked, nowhere near final.

Any more comments, suggestions??

ProShirt.JPG