General Discussion

Well, I clearly understand why my CSE actually flagged that.  Other languages do the same with so-called reserved words, and may even prevent compilation depending upon the language.  It is actually a good protocol, and such error prevention would be recommended.  I guess it was how I was taught, so I approve.

And as of now, I have just finished translating xLoversPkrGetXZScale.    117 scripts down... 58 to go.

2 hours ago, fejeena said:

You use CSE 81. Have you ever tried adding new animations in a Mod? Maybe new ani in the LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp ?

nope.jpg

I did use that page to add/set reaction animations with Genderbender, and had no problem. When someone gets blasted with the magic (depending on their sexual preference), they may freak out and cry, go to their knees, or applause, cheer or dance around with a new bod.  And the moment you said, I went and entered LoversIdleAnimsPriority. I even went so far as to go to the actual specific animation you chose within your screenshot.  Note that my editor is different, so it reacts differently.

Dude, I understand.  My condolences. :dissapointed:  I went through the same thing a while back and the official offices here are still closed up.

When I used CSE81 and click the  kf path button my CS stops working, the small menu window does not open. No reaction, no matter what I click. I can't even close the CS.

The only thing I can do is TASK manager and close the CS.

But it works for you... 

And I had some other bugs with CSE81 that cause a CTD.

Shit , what's  wrong with my game or windows ?

But I will use CSE51

I hate that I can not compile the script. The scripts work !  A " ignore the error and compile " function in CSE81 would be good.

I had the problem in a Mod. ( was not "isFemale" but another a script command name )

But the short was used in other scripts, so I should have changed the quest script and others...   too much work, changing the CSE was easier.

Scripts and Mods works fine.

-------------------

Thanks for your condolences.

If anyone noticed, I worked diligently to translate the garbled  and strange characters within the Lovers with PK package into English, roughly 20 scripts which I listed unable to be touched from already problematic translation attempts.  Essentially, all comments within those scripts were unfortunately converted into ????? symbols which could not be restored.

HOODY HOO!  :cool:  I just acquired the missing 20 scripts prior to this ????? damaged translations and I've begun the following: 

• Take the garbled characters and convert into Japanese
  • Take the Japanese script and convert into English'

Where did I acquire these scripts un-touched?  Why HERE!.   This great site still holds  an [outdated] Lovers with PK within the Downloads Section.  It was there, where I acquired versions 0.91 and 0.96v296v2 was likewise damaged, but version 0.91 was untouched and I have just worked through the scripts I needed and acquired the comments needed to complete the current version's translation.

Note that I am mindful, and do not merely copy/paste whole scripts in place.  I will be making sure about placement of the comments themselves, this because the scripts within our more-updated package may have changed.  I'm not a bull in a china shop.    I'm a duck.  >o__

Oh, and while I did post an attachment within the LAPF thread with a translation, I certainly plan to update that attachment with a FULLY COMPLETE translation.

* ==== * ==== * ==== *

Something interesting. 

I have already acquired all the 20 or so scripts, each saved as their own .txt file and fully translated.  They're merely on my HDD long enough to have their comments replacing the un-translated comments within the Lovers Package..  But as I ran across the lovers .esp script  xLoversMainScript, I looked upon it and my copy from version 0.91Coding wise, they were completely identical.   Completely.  There were no changes made to the actual code contents, only that of the comments alone.

So I ask, why does the  current version have an extra comment boasting of some edit performed for version  0.92?  As I had said, when compared to version 0.91, there were no changed nor adaptions within that script made for any later versions.

Current/Newer LAPF version

scn xLoversMainScript ; Rev60 ???????????????????????????????? ; Rev92 ???? ref me float delay Begin ScriptEffectUpdate set me to GetSelf if me == 0 return endif let delay -= GetSecondsPassed if delay <= 0 set delay to rand 4 6 ;? if Call xLoversCmnGetPartner me ; ?????=?? else ; ??????=?? printC "Lovers: %n Sex has been interrupted." me ; MessageBoxEx "An error occurred while processing Lovers.%r Possible causes are:.%r%r1 Returned to its original location after moving to a distance in a moment with magic and or coc command moves while while trying to have sex %r2" ; Rev60 ???? Call xLoversPkrEmergencyFinalize me ; ????????????? Call xLoversCmnSetItemCount me xLoversPkrEquipFuncItem 0 ; ?????????????? RemoveSpellNS xLoversMain return endif endif End

Original revision 0.91 after English translation

scn xLoversMainScript ;Rev60 Changed to use for post-processing remaining when unexpected termination could not be dealt with ref me float delay Begin ScriptEffectUpdate set me to GetSelf if me == 0 return endif let delay -= GetSecondsPassed if delay <= 0 set delay to rand 4 6 ; seconds if Call xLoversCmnGetPartner me ; Having a partner = normal else ; No partner = abnormal printC "Lovers: %n Sex has been interrupted." me ; MessageBoxEx "An error occurred while processing Lovers.%r Possible causes are:.%r%r1 Returned to its original location after moving to a distance in a moment with magic and or coc command moves while while trying to have sex %r2" ;Rev60 Emergency termination Call xLoversPkrEmergencyFinalize me ; Remove Equipment processing identification items Call xLoversCmnSetItemCount me xLoversPkrEquipFuncItem 0 ; Remove ability magic and exit RemoveSpellNS xLoversMain return endif endif End

I would challenge anyone to find anything different between the two coding-wise,  not including the translations themselves. For that, I say the inclusion of a revision 092 comment appears not to belong.

* ==== * ==== * ==== *

EDIT:

Thanks to @saddad having posted a link to version 0.94 years ago... I may be able to finish this translation.  While 0.91 filled in many blanks where some of the comments were broken, and 0.96 did no good as their translations of these were just as broken as the current version of Lovers.....  0.94 appears to have said comments available for me to re-translate back to proper Japanese... and thus into English.

Oh, and the above script edit that I crossed out?  It appears Rev 0.92's note says that the script was put to pasture.  Depending upon the Translator you use, the comment eventually reads as Use Discontinued.

• 4 weeks later...

Within the Lovers Creatures 2.5 topic I made mention of  another project...  that I've been working on a LC2.5+ update to LoversRaperS.  And to be more specific, the popular Wappy version. Hey, if you wanna update something, it might as well be the best, right?

Well... I found a couple nagging issues, like raping a dead creature COULD keep it resurrected after rape.  :cool:  This was annoying... but repairable.  I did just that.... repair it  And yes, I did actually make it work with LC2.5. 

Honestly, some content was already present with values for LC2.5's creature gender already present,, but it was not fully complete.  Canges needed to be made in some areas.  As of now, my edited system recognizes male creatures and female creatures which may rape male and/or female actors by the same type of percentage chances (or visa versa).  For that, I did need to expand the  Creature>Actor options and made a secondary 'Creature' page in the Gender preferences.

For those who do not like LoversCreatures 2.5, don't worry. :)  It is backwards compatible and only includes the modifications if LC2.5+ is detected.  Otherwise, it uses the already existing options.

Meanwhile, I went to work on examining and applying notation throughout the scripts.  My first target was the actual Menu Settings scripts,  which is  understandable since I did need to touch upon the Gender Menu settings.  I added a bit more spacing and clarity to the help descriptions in some cases, line breaks. And I found that some menu headings gave only numeric responses:   (Current: 3)  instead of the more preferred string text  (Current: Equipment) .  This was actually easy to update.

Still, I plan to decipher the scripts and place enough comments throughout  so that adding new code should be a breeze. 

I did say SHOULD.  :wacko:

Oh, and if you were wondering about the female actors attitude towards creatures, I have a few things worked out.  One of which is the general female ability to 'reverse positions'. And in that, a female may rape a mutt and still appear submissive during rape. The rape system's reverse position system works for both humanoids and creatures.  So if set to 'males only', a female spriggan may attack a male but end up planting herself beneath him as she wants. Or if a buxomy Dark Elf attacks a Zombie, it may be Skingrad's leading Alchemist getting some cold dead wood.  On the other hand, it turned off... well, you get the idea.

What I need to do now is to continue examining the RaperS code and decipher every facet of its scripts and learn its secrets. MUWAHAHAHAHA!!!!  Oh, and see where the best place would be to check where rape conditions truly start.

You assign victims and rapists by references and a main section appears to take hold... I think.  I am studying it, but that is how it appears.  And it is in this area where I need to run some options.  If a rape victim is a creature, a submissive pose check should take place with three options if no submissive pose exists: (1) Run with an aggressive pose, (2) Perform the rape with an invalid pose, or (3) End/Block rape.  This content could be likewise if the creature is a female forcing a male to bang her.  I can add how this is turned on in the Settings menu, but implementation is another thing.

No Tentacle Monsters, Xivilais or Spriggans have been killed during this production.  They just can't walk straight right now. :tounge_xd:

On 4/5/2021 at 8:32 PM, LongDukDong said:

Within the Lovers Creatures 2.5 topic I made mention of  another project...  that I've been working on a LC2.5+ update to LoversRaperS.  And to be more specific, the popular Wappy version. Hey, if you wanna update something, it might as well be the best, right?

Well, my rework of LoversRaperS is continuing.  So I do have to temporarily import other mods for the system's Cross-Mod support.  I'm trying to keep my work directory clean, for mod editing and updating, so when I'm done updating compliance.... buh bye.

A funny thing I just discovered in regards of cross-mod compatability with the FuroTrapGenerator mod.  If you are under threat of rape by a daedra and end up in a Furo Trap (either chair or bath), your body form may be disconnected with improper animations applied.  Pretty messed up, eh?  BUT if you have first used the FuroTrap Summon Self spell to become the subject of a Furo Trap (choosing to either endure its rape or enjoy raptuous pleasure), then the the Daedric rape spurring on a Furo Trap scenario runs correctly.  Going to Oblivion to step on one of the landmine furo traps won't work.  It must be the FuroTrap Summon Self spell.

This with even the actual Wappy version.  I first thought I did something wrong, but doublechecked with the untouched Wappy edition.  Nope, it wasn't me.

Yeah. 

Cross-Mod Daedric Furo Trap before casting FuroTrap Summon Self first:  Bad.

Cross-Mod Daedric Furo Trap after casting FuroTrap Summon Self first:  Good.

Who woulda thought?  :O

EDIT:   :no_mouth:  Wow, there are two... TWO...  scripts in LoversRaperS that aren't ever used by the system.  Tes4Edit confirmed.  Well, one says "Nothing here yet" in the code.  But the other, a script that may check for summoned followers, must have been a test-phase script

As I work on the LC2.5+ upgrade to LoversRaperS, I had to consider a few ideas....

Q:  :cool:  What happens when you rape a creature that has a Submissive/Defensive pose?

A:  :wacko:  You get some creature pussy.

Q:  :cool:  What happens when a creature rapes YOU or you use that Rape Me spell on a creature?

A:  :bawling:  Yer ass belongs to that creature.

Q:  :cool:  What happens if you don't have LC2.5+ or if you rape a creature that does NOT have a Submissive/Defensive Pose?

A:  :flushed:  Um.......

Ah, now we have something to consider, don't we?  Well... there are two spots that actively let the player perform rape on a subject, that is the RAPE spell or the optional buttinpress that is built into the quest.  For now, I am implementing changes into the spell.  And it's quite simple in fact.

1)  After the basic material of making sure that you and the target are viable subjects, it runs a test to see if:

a) It is a creature

b) Lovers Creatures 2.5+ is on

c) If the LC2.5+ creature has a defensive pose

2)  IF the subject is a creature but fails the tests:  Below 2.5+ or a 2.5+ without submissive pose, the following happens:

a) Either the Player gets a custom reverserape token and the creature becomes the aggressor and we exit.  -or-

b) Sex is blocked, a possible 'MessageEx' cannot fuck message to show and we exit.

3) Otherwise, if the creature is submissive or it is NPC to NPC, the system performs as normal, continues rape.

So yeah,  :cool:  I plan on introducing a little more into the SETTINGS spell, particularly a toggle system that ONLY appears for those using LoversCreatures 2.5+... a Reverse Positions toggle feature. And  as I first pondered it a few weeks ago, it was intended as a preventative measure.  How ugly is it to not have a pose and have the two just .... standing around?

Obviously, if LoversCreatures 2.5+ later adds a submissive pose to a creature that didn't before, we're already set.  And I was planning on introducing some sort of token to the one getting into a reversed position with a creature anyway. 

So while engaged, an intended rape of a creature that does not have a submissive pose will still be a rape. However, the NPC/Player will be the submissive while the creature (though being raped) is 'forced' to be the aggressive. At the same time, the token I mentioned will be used for two actions:  to prevent damages to the actor/player forcing the rape whilst submissive, and to be used in my LoversCreaturesVoice for SSP mod.  Upcoming dialog may make the NPC laugh at how the creature is still hard while being raped or something like that..  *Shrugs*

However, the token in use and the reverse position feature may also be used where Female Creatures throw themselves willingly upon unsuspecting males.   That lone spriggan you saw in the fields?  She has no company, no nearby bears with whom to hug, no deer to let frolic in her fertile fields, nothing....  But suddenly, you're spotted!  :love:  And this frustrated forest femme is on the hunt!  Conditions may apply. 

Woo!  :cool:  Behold the new Gender Menu for LoversRaperS if the player is using LoversCreatures 2.5+.

This menu does not appear if you are using LoversCreatures 2.0 or older.  I made sure about that. Older systems still receive the Creature --> Male and Creature --> Female options.

ScreenShot782.png

:blush:  Yes, the new "Creature Gender Settings" in the menu brings up a seriously expansive sub-menu. 

With this, you control whether LC2.5+ creatures of either gender have an inclination towards raping a particular gender of NPC or visa versa.  And it has  a special FIX at the bottom!  What is this fix?

ScreenShot783.png

:wacko:  Oh yes. we have a special protective system in place when attempting to Rape a creature when using  LoversCreatures 2.5+

Under default situations, any attempt to force a creature to submit would have a very weird combination of IDLE animations between the NPC attacker and the submissive Creature.  Technically, if you use TachiCat to force two creatures to rut gets the same effect, but I digress.

Now, you have three options!  The first is the default setting which leaves it the same as before, allowing the odd use of invalid poses and have screwed up looking idle animations play out.  The second is a reverse rape, as if the NPC pressured the creature into giving up some dick (in turn using the creature's aggressive sex positions). And the third is a rudimentary halt of rape.

ScreenShot785.png

I do need to include the NPC RaperS Submissive token (of some sort) for said reverse rape, if only for my CreatureVoice script which allows NPC Creature Sex Talk to occur.  Otherwise, it appears that the NPC raping the creature is in distress and being raped instead of taking advantage of the creature, :neutral:

Again, the features above only function (and function quite well) with users of LoversCreatures 2.5+, and do not affect or impact gameplay if using LoversCreatures 2.0 or older.

Creature Reverse-Rape features are solely located within the script which actively sets up the poses, bed use, and transfer control of all conditions to LAPF.  To prevent pushback if rape is not permitted by these values, additional code was placed within the rape initialization script so it would merely check and cleanly exit.

* ==== * ==== * ==== *

Regarding the option already available for LoversRaperS called Female Reverse, the current options one can select are Never, Male Only, Random and Always.  The system does not show a distinction between a Male NPC or a Male Creature. So my next endeavor would be to perform a subtle alteration (for LC2.5+ users) by having Males (All), Male NPCs Only and Male Creatures Only.  Granted, I am not sure how who would use what settings, but that shouldn't be much of an issue, right?

And wow, I have notes upon notes upon notes in my WIP RaperS.  When someone looks at it, they will actually be able to follow what is going on now!

6 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

Woo!  :cool:  Behold the new Gender Menu for LoversRaperS if the player is using LoversCreatures 2.5+.

This menu does not appear if you are using LoversCreatures 2.0 or older.  I made sure about that. Older systems still receive the Creature --> Male and Creature --> Female options.

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot782.png

:blush:  Yes, the new "Creature Gender Settings" in the menu brings up a seriously expansive sub-menu. 

With this, you control whether LC2.5+ creatures of either gender have an inclination towards raping a particular gender of NPC or visa versa.  And it has  a special FIX at the bottom!  What is this fix?

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot783.png

:wacko:  Oh yes. we have a special protective system in place when attempting to Rape a creature when using  LoversCreatures 2.5+

Under default situations, any attempt to force a creature to submit would have a very weird combination of IDLE animations between the NPC attacker and the submissive Creature.  Technically, if you use TachiCat to force two creatures to rut gets the same effect, but I digress.

Now, you have three options!  The first is the default setting which leaves it the same as before, allowing the odd use of invalid poses and have screwed up looking idle animations play out.  The second is a reverse rape, as if the NPC pressured the creature into giving up some dick (in turn using the creature's aggressive sex positions). And the third is a rudimentary halt of rape.

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot785.png

I do need to include the NPC RaperS Submissive token (of some sort) for said reverse rape, if only for my CreatureVoice script which allows NPC Creature Sex Talk to occur.  Otherwise, it appears that the NPC raping the creature is in distress and being raped instead of taking advantage of the creature, :neutral:

Again, the features above only function (and function quite well) with users of LoversCreatures 2.5+, and do not affect or impact gameplay if using LoversCreatures 2.0 or older.

Creature Reverse-Rape features are solely located within the script which actively sets up the poses, bed use, and transfer control of all conditions to LAPF.  To prevent pushback if rape is not permitted by these values, additional code was placed within the rape initialization script so it would merely check and cleanly exit.

* ==== * ==== * ==== *

Regarding the option already available for LoversRaperS called Female Reverse, the current options one can select are Never, Male Only, Random and Always.  The system does not show a distinction between a Male NPC or a Male Creature. So my next endeavor would be to perform a subtle alteration (for LC2.5+ users) by having Males (All), Male NPCs Only and Male Creatures Only.  Granted, I am not sure how who would use what settings, but that shouldn't be much of an issue, right?

And wow, I have notes upon notes upon notes in my WIP RaperS.  When someone looks at it, they will actually be able to follow what is going on now!

Quick question! To add a compatible creature to be raped/sexed. Do I just use a skeleton that has the animations from lc2.5 and set the creature in the creature folder (ex. creatures/"Krab") and copy working animations from a different creature that is already finished and set the same defense/assault animation for a finished creature [* in the ini file*]? Basically a copy paste job for a remodeled default  creature that has the same animations. btw. NICE work can't wait to test it out and report back.

6 hours ago, sunhawken said:

Quick question! To add a compatible creature to be raped/sexed. Do I just use a skeleton that has the animations from lc2.5 and set the creature in the creature folder (ex. creatures/"Krab") and copy working animations from a different creature that is already finished and set the same defense/assault animation for a finished creature [* in the ini file*]? Basically a copy paste job for a remodeled default  creature that has the same animations. btw. NICE work can't wait to test it out and report back.

Well, let's consider the LoversBitch mod as an example.  Most of the dogs within are duplicates of the Dog meshes with custom textures to give them the unique look. Thanks to that, you have German Shepherds, Collies, and so on. But the more ingenious were the Werewolves. 

The werewolf meshes used were compliant with the Xivilai skeleton. I know not who made the meshes (not botherd to know anyway :P ), but they used the Xivilai skeleton.  And to use the Xivilai skeleton, the werewolf meshes also needed to be placed in the Xivilai folder.

And then we can look at other mods.  The BravilUnderground Add-On  that fejeena crafted used LoversBitch graphics (particularly the dogs and the werewolves), and included some entertaining creatures.  Fuck Bunnies were Rabbit meshes that used the Rat skeleton.   And a creature found in both it and LoversGGBlackmail   (though quite hostile within the latter) uses a rat skeleton itself.

..... I could mention others... but that just waters down the dialog........

Now in regards of fuckable creatures, the creature's mesh must be compatible with the skeletons of default Oblivion creatures.  This because the creators of LoversCreatures made all Oblivion creatures fuckable (at least with them being assertive over frail and submissive NPCs). 

But when it comes to submissive creatures, only a handful of creatures exist within LoversCreatures 2.5+.  Sex animations are crafted with .kf files (a type of animated mesh?), some .ini files in the INI folder, and some material added in the LoversAnimWhatever.esps.  I'm too lazy to get the real names of the two esps, but you know what I mean.  So if you want to make a custom creature that is on the receiving end, it must use the skeleton of one of the few creatures that do have submissive sex animatics.

Currently, the spirggans, minotaurs, skeletons, tentacle creatures and Xivilai are fuckable. And yes, that would make Werewolves from LoversBitch submissive too.  But Ogres, dogs, lions (tigers) and bears (oh my) do not have submissive actions. (YET!)  So choose wisely.   And if you know how to make submissive animations for these... GO FOR IT!!!!!

* ==== * ==== * ==== *

I think I need to rework the HELP displays in RaperS for better information on system usage.

In RaperS, you can either be permitted to rape a creature/person or whatever based on either 'Orientation' or 'Gender',   Orientation is that option where you are given the options "Never"  "Men" "Women" "Men and Women"... on preferences.   And you can see above in the screenshot the Gender options.  So if you set the system to run based on Orientation, all those Gender Setting percentages mean nothing.

*SHRUGS*  I didn't know that's how it worked.

And I kinda Trimmed the names of the spells a little.

On 4/16/2021 at 10:50 PM, LongDukDong said:

Well, let's consider the LoversBitch mod as an example.  Most of the dogs within are duplicates of the Dog meshes with custom textures to give them the unique look. Thanks to that, you have German Shepherds, Collies, and so on. But the more ingenious were the Werewolves. 

The werewolf meshes used were compliant with the Xivilai skeleton. I know not who made the meshes (not botherd to know anyway :P ), but they used the Xivilai skeleton.  And to use the Xivilai skeleton, the werewolf meshes also needed to be placed in the Xivilai folder.

And then we can look at other mods.  The BravilUnderground Add-On  that fejeena crafted used LoversBitch graphics (particularly the dogs and the werewolves), and included some entertaining creatures.  Fuck Bunnies were Rabbit meshes that used the Rat skeleton.   And a creature found in both it and LoversGGBlackmail   (though quite hostile within the latter) uses a rat skeleton itself.

..... I could mention others... but that just waters down the dialog........

Now in regards of fuckable creatures, the creature's mesh must be compatible with the skeletons of default Oblivion creatures.  This because the creators of LoversCreatures made all Oblivion creatures fuckable (at least with them being assertive over frail and submissive NPCs). 

But when it comes to submissive creatures, only a handful of creatures exist within LoversCreatures 2.5+.  Sex animations are crafted with .kf files (a type of animated mesh?), some .ini files in the INI folder, and some material added in the LoversAnimWhatever.esps.  I'm too lazy to get the real names of the two esps, but you know what I mean.  So if you want to make a custom creature that is on the receiving end, it must use the skeleton of one of the few creatures that do have submissive sex animatics.

Currently, the spirggans, minotaurs, skeletons, tentacle creatures and Xivilai are fuckable. And yes, that would make Werewolves from LoversBitch submissive too.  But Ogres, dogs, lions (tigers) and bears (oh my) do not have submissive actions. (YET!)  So choose wisely.   And if you know how to make submissive animations for these... GO FOR IT!!!!!

* ==== * ==== * ==== *

I think I need to rework the HELP displays in RaperS for better information on system usage.

In RaperS, you can either be permitted to rape a creature/person or whatever based on either 'Orientation' or 'Gender',   Orientation is that option where you are given the options "Never"  "Men" "Women" "Men and Women"... on preferences.   And you can see above in the screenshot the Gender options.  So if you set the system to run based on Orientation, all those Gender Setting percentages mean nothing.

*SHRUGS*  I didn't know that's how it worked.

And I kinda Trimmed the names of the spells a little.

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/15138

15138-3-1202282411.jpg  Thanks!

Oblivion 4_17_2021 11_50_02 PM.png

12 hours ago, sunhawken said:

15138-3-1202282411.jpg

Thanks!

Dayum.  I sincerely approve of this message. :love:   And I certainly approve of your tastes.

I'm currently STILL working on LoversRaperS .  I now made it so non LC2.5+ do not see any change.  But LoversCreatures 2.5+ users get benefits.

I just adjusted the Female Reverse system so it now has Male NPCs Only instead of Males Only as an option, and now adds All Males Only which suggests Male Creatures too.  Adding this to the menu and altering the Start Rape script was no big deal.  I only needed some conditional branching (aka the If...else...endif code blocks) to change the system whether it be LC2.5+ users or not.

And yes, I am including at least one more token now to be added during reverse-rape by NPCs.  This system would be usable in other mods whereby it looks for which is the aggressive (creature or NPC) to determine ... whatever.  In so far as my  LVSSP_Creatures.esp (or Lovers Creatures Voice SSP), dialog assumes that the aggressive actor would be the rapist or top dog. :P   And by that, a submissive NPC would assume to be raped.  But with this token (and some editing to accommodate the new token), I could make new dialog where the submissive NPC is actually the rapist wanting creature dick.

I'm going to spend some time cleaning and testing a few things here and there , particularly the use of the [N] key.  For the unaware, the [N] key performs rape on a subject in the crosshairs or displays the player's base chance of rape if nothing is viable in the crosshairs.  I want NOTHING to change with the system (though raping dead creatures is now possible as raping dead NPCs has always been).

After that, one more modification, a cross-mod modification.  What if you run into a female creature that is in heat? :wacko:

1 hour ago, LongDukDong said:

Dayum.  I sincerely approve of this message. :love:   And I certainly approve of your tastes.

I'm currently STILL working on LoversRaperS .  I now made it so non LC2.5+ do not see any change.  But LoversCreatures 2.5+ users get benefits.

I just adjusted the Female Reverse system so it now has Male NPCs Only instead of Males Only as an option, and now adds All Males Only which suggests Male Creatures too.  Adding this to the menu and altering the Start Rape script was no big deal.  I only needed some conditional branching (aka the If...else...endif code blocks) to change the system whether it be LC2.5+ users or not.

And yes, I am including at least one more token now to be added during reverse-rape by NPCs.  This system would be usable in other mods whereby it looks for which is the aggressive (creature or NPC) to determine ... whatever.  In so far as my  LVSSP_Creatures.esp (or Lovers Creatures Voice SSP), dialog assumes that the aggressive actor would be the rapist or top dog. :P   And by that, a submissive NPC would assume to be raped.  But with this token (and some editing to accommodate the new token), I could make new dialog where the submissive NPC is actually the rapist wanting creature dick.

I'm going to spend some time cleaning and testing a few things here and there , particularly the use of the [N] key.  For the unaware, the [N] key performs rape on a subject in the crosshairs or displays the player's base chance of rape if nothing is viable in the crosshairs.  I want NOTHING to change with the system (though raping dead creatures is now possible as raping dead NPCs has always been).

After that, one more modification, a cross-mod modification.  What if you run into a female creature that is in heat? :wacko:

Also, if you can please don't forget the feature to sex dead enemies like in the regular wapers mod it resurrects the body  for the sex scene then kills the body.

I also love your guidebooks btw. 

2 hours ago, sunhawken said:

Also, if you can please don't forget the feature to sex dead enemies like in the regular wapers mod it resurrects the body  for the sex scene then kills the body.

What good is necrorape of creatures if you can't necrorape the NPCs?  Of COURSE you can still do that!

I also love your guidebooks btw. 

Thankies!  I may have to update a couple for 'lore' issues n such.  But that's later.  And this mod is a feature and has no quest.... no questbook to write.

But I might put in a couple of 'fiction' books in this mod.  I think Cyrodiil's book stores are a bit lacking in porn.  Not sure what to put in here, but it should be related somehow.  Y'know.  Just as a bonus feature.

59 minutes ago, LongDukDong said:

What good is necrorape of creatures if you can't necrorape the NPCs?  Of COURSE you can still do that!

Thankies!  I may have to update a couple for 'lore' issues n such.  But that's later.  And this mod is a feature and has no quest.... no questbook to write.

But I might put in a couple of 'fiction' books in this mod.  I think Cyrodiil's book stores are a bit lacking in porn.  Not sure what to put in here, but it should be related somehow.  Y'know.  Just as a bonus feature.

You can't rape dead creatures yet [to my knowledge] , but your right for NPCs. Just wanted to make sure I mentioned it. These game is one of the best plus even better due to these community. 

Oblivion 4_18_2021 5_23_33 PM.png

You can't rape dead creatures yet [to my knowledge] ,

YET should have been the operative word, right?  :blush:  Uh-huh, it was an EASY fix requiring elimination (well, commentation) of a couple conditions.  It was one of the first things I did, though I also had to strengthen the KILL factor.  The earliest minor edit comically left the creatures 'alive' after rape.

Yeah, getting raped to death was one thing, but getting raped to life?  :flushed:

I re-defined all the scripts in the mod now.  :cool:   Scripts that return values include 'Function' in their name.  If the script does not perform a function, it is a command and has 'Cmd" in the name.  And spell effect scripts have 'Magic' in their name.  Of course, anything dealing with the Quest script has...  well, you guessed it.  All of this in a quite uniform design if may say.  Oh, do not fret. The original script name is actually mentioned in each script's header.  And even more, I included what 'other' scripts use each. For example, the StartRape script is used by the xLoversRaperSQuestScript (and apparently no other script). This very convenient for backtracing, eh?

13 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

YET should have been the operative word, right?  :blush:  Uh-huh, it was an EASY fix requiring elimination (well, commentation) of a couple conditions.  It was one of the first things I did, though I also had to strengthen the KILL factor.  The earliest minor edit comically left the creatures 'alive' after rape.

Yeah, getting raped to death was one thing, but getting raped to life?  :flushed:

I re-defined all the scripts in the mod now.  :cool:   Scripts that return values include 'Function' in their name.  If the script does not perform a function, it is a command and has 'Cmd" in the name.  And spell effect scripts have 'Magic' in their name.  Of course, anything dealing with the Quest script has...  well, you guessed it.  All of this in a quite uniform design if may say.  Oh, do not fret. The original script name is actually mentioned in each script's header.  And even more, I included what 'other' scripts use each. For example, the StartRape script is used by the xLoversRaperSQuestScript (and apparently no other script). This very convenient for backtracing, eh?

Just upgraded to a SSD form my external HDD, and enabled dual core, ob runs like butter and loads fast as hell, with over 60+GB (2hr transfer) worth of mods installed at once! Anything I can do to help???

How are you at making .kf animations for submissive poses for Oblivion creatures?  If you grabbed the LC2.5+ I uploaded, the included help file has a Creature Checklist page... showing what creatures need submissive poses... let alone models listings,  @movomo thought the Checklist was a good idea.

5 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

How are you at making .kf animations for submissive poses for Oblivion creatures?  If you grabbed the LC2.5+ I uploaded, the included help file has a Creature Checklist page... showing what creatures need submissive poses... let alone models listings,  @movomo thought the Checklist was a good idea.

@LongDukDong , My 3d modeling skills are novice rigger , weight painting , picture gif animating  , post texturing , blender etc... nifscope , skyrim , morrowind , oblivion , fo3/nv, but as for animating to skeletons for sex poses. I would ask @TDA. I can do animations and actual have the tools to open .kf files in blender and 3dmax.. but have never tried it so. It would all be new to me... I'm use to frame by frame animations...

Hrm...  Well, I tried blender....  My mind was put IN the blender and set to Frappé.  :/

And did you say you did CEL animation?  Noice!  Yes, I do know the technical term for it. :P

Woot!  :blush:  My edit of LoversRaperS is passing many checkpoints.  Though I do need to get some additional work to make gangraping creatures working better.  Other than that, roughly all the features for NPC raping is available for LC2.5+ creature rape assuming that the creatures have suitable sex positions available.  And if not, the Submission Fix can come into play.

Now one thing I kinda goofed up about... and it's is NOT a big deal. :P

I tested the Rape Me spell (as a dude) on a very shapely female Xivali.  The intent was to have her assume the aggressive pose.  She didn't, and was instead on the receiving end.  I then tested with a female NPC, and the female Xivalai became the dominant figure when I used Rape Me upon her.  So, I encountered a form of Reverse Position. :no_mouth:

:wink:  I forgot I put in an adaption into the Creature Sex Position function to recognize the default Reverse Position that NPC females have.  Meant for later, I intend to use a 'Creature Reverse' system for females as a new addition. 

Without any new nuances, the reversal system would work under Always / Males Only / Never.    But if the TamagoClub system is in place, I would have a different Always / Males Only / In Heat / Never. And the 'In Heat' option would only be if the female is ovulating (Tamago) and the target is a male NPC.  I mean, she/it should always act dominant among other females.  :blush:  A nice touch to consider, eh?

If I'm getting that close, I should consider some reading material... of sorts.

EDIT:  Oh, I separated the fun dialog  "%n just can't get enough of me!"  , "%n has joined in the gangrape of %n!" , "%n caught me off guard and is fucking my ass!"  from the rest of the main quest script.  The original RaperS system had a Show Message script that was completely vacant and unused, so it seemed appropriate. It's a small script page, but having it easily set apart, it makes you think ... hm...  Can this be expanded with more content?

And I was wondering if I should put in some content in the After Action report, like some guild finding you very popular, or the Brotherhood loved killing time or some nonsense.

Tamago Related:  The dialog "%n has started cumming and pulls out." seems inappropriate as sex tends to not work out that way with that mod.

4 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

Tamago Related:  The dialog "%n has started cumming and pulls out." seems inappropriate as sex tends to not work out that way with that mod.

Can't wait too test these baby out ; cel as in frame by frame yes.

Guidebook names should be quite interesting! Bestiary - How to Tame. 

Can't wait too test these baby out ; cel as in frame by frame yes.

It could be a little while longer.  Besides having to include the Creature Female Reverse options I suggested, I need to provide proper documentation in way of the readme text file, let alone any in-game help.

Guidebook names should be quite interesting! Bestiary - How to Tame. 

True that the Rape Settings spell has a help system of its own, though it only covers what your current options have been set.  So likely, I will make a pamphlet that appears when you gain the spells themselves.  Granted, I would likely include this documentation in the above-mentioned readme.

As towards other books... well, I'm going to scour the internet for... mod-appropriate tales to have published by my ever-popular CondomHouse Books publishing.  They have to be in (given it's rape... relatively...) good taste.  And since I doubt I'll find ones that actively take place in Tamriel, they will likely (if any found worthy) be rewritten to a degree to fit the Cyrodillic environment.

As of now, I have to perform additional menu work.  Within the Creatures 2.5 submenu within the Gender Settings, the bottom option reads as the Submission Fix setting.  I need to change that into a Submission Options sub-menu of its own.  Within this new smaller sub-menu, I will have the Submission Fix option available and the Creature Reversal system I mentioned.  The Creatures 2.5 Submenu, with all the percentages listed, is just too small to hold any more content, so the need of a smaller submenu should be understood.

Hm. Guess I need to install Tamago to make sure this works.....

EDIT:  I just finished going through the actual Rape Quest Script and placed instructional/informative comments throughout. Now it should be much easier to know where content belongs and how it functions.  Apart from the mod-loading and initialization procedures, the Quest script contains the following sections:

Block 1:  Elimination of dead/invalid participants
     Block 2:  PSE potential slaver support
     Block 3:  The Gangbang Loop
     Block 4:  The Main Pending-Rape Loop
     Block 5:  Combat-Attack Rape Support
     Block 6:  Hotkey Rape Support
     Block 7:  Rape Spell-Effect Support
     Block 8:  Rape-Me Spell Support
     Block 9:  Rape Damage Support
     Block 10: Rape Disposition Support
     Block 11: PSE Player Token balance support

EDIT:  I just added the sub-menu to handle female creature submissive actions: Submissive Fix and Female Reversals.  Now NPC female reversals and Creature Female reversals are indeed separate. And the current Female Creature Reversals have been tested and work.

Now to Add the TamagoClub.esp which includes menstrual cycles, and have it detected in my RaperS mod support sections, tie it into the menu and the Creature Pose section which triggers Reverse Rape.

Then you will love my endeavors....

Now, while LoversRaperS doesn't force a victim to deliver oral sex (such seems to be cut out of the ini file sections :P ), there is a value within RaperS  that allows a sex position to be overwritten.  There is no outside call to take advantage of this, but I have plans to include such a call so one could force a custom RaperS Rape with a preferred sex position.  Believe it or not, it is easier than it sounds.

NOW... the fun part!

Within RaperS, there already exists the xLoversRaperSShowMessage script.  Go ahead.  Just look at it.  :O  It is completely BARREN and not used.  This is where I am putting in my special messages systems.  Of the messages, the end-of-sex deliveries such as "%n had pulled away and began to orgasm." is being greatly expanded. 

I thought the above message ludicrous when TamagoClub was put to use as it would assume that the assailant is cumming in the victim and could get her preggers.  So now it is a bit larger.  I now account for Oral Sex for those who may intend to use the outside call to set a preferred sPos value, I now account for the LAPF Futanari switch which lets femmes have dicks (or not), and I account for aggressive rapists who prefer to get themselves dicked rather than dicking the victim... aka reverse rape.

"%n sucked and swallowed every drop of %n's cum."

"%n creamed all over %n's face."

"%n clamps down around %n's shaft and milks %po dry."

"%n thrusts hard against %n and fills his ass with cum."

And while this works, I think I should add some entertaining custom-creature options since I have access to creature TYPES.  Laying eggs, filled with tree sap... whatever. :P    AND I have a RAND factor possible to expand NPC-type messages.  Why not, right?

Yeah, I made it possible so creatures deliver the above messages too.  :blush:  Oh, and did anyone realize that only bears, boars and dogs have Oral sex animatics?  Hehe... accounting for....