General Discussion

Wow... I still didn't publish that book yet!  Good.  I called him Muthsera Traven and not Sera Traven.  Muthsera is for women!!!  :flushed:  :wacko:

Well, it's part of a Vanilla Quests set.  Fighter's, Mages, Thieves,.... Currently working on towns and settlements.  I'm leaving the main quest book for last.  But all will be published by "Elsweyr Books"  For that, I'm going to make new 'BOOK COVERS' for them with the new Elsweyr insignia on the book spine.

My Daggerfall books will also need new covers as they're from "Elsweyr Books" publishing as well as an upcoming Morrowind Books that has such titles as "Ancestors and the Dunmer", "Homilies of Blessed Almalexia" and "Vivec and Mephala".  The list isn't small.  But the covers for these will sport the Impeial Dragon Triangle inset logo just as the Daggerfall books have the Dagger-D logo on the covers.

Yeah, these aren't 'Adult', but there's no General Discussion for Non-Adult.

On 1/20/2020 at 11:14 PM, LongDukDong said:

Well, it's part of a Vanilla Quests set.  Fighter's, Mages, Thieves,.... Currently working on towns and settlements.  I'm leaving the main quest book for last. 

Gaaakkk!  I found a half a dozen 'hidden' quests that some websites don't even disclose. One in Anvil, one in Chorrol, and four outside the major cities.  So I still have some to put in volume 2 of the CITIES book. Then... on to the Oblivion Crisis book.

*ACHOO!*

Why not open the Oblivion esm ? There you see all quests.

Quick TES4Edit search, side quests. (without shrine quests)

Anvil 4

Bravil 3

Bruma 3

Cheydinhal 3

Chorrol 6

IC 7

Leyaviin 5

Skingrad 2

Village quests  4

Wilderness quests 7

If you have less, you have overlooked some.
They even list unfinished quest that are in the Oblivion esm but not finished and playable.

Skingrad 5 actually.   1 branches into two others (helping hands / rosethorn cache).  And I count the house buying too.

Buying a house in Skingrad

* The Rosethorn Cache

* Helping Hands

Paranoia

Seeking Your Roots

And you may not be counting the Arena nor Vampire cure.  Even so, I have more quests than even that.

To properly test out the quests, TWO (not one) requires that the Dagon Shrine Main Quest be completed.  The second quest is one of the 'non-journal' quests that take place in the wilderness.

:D  Well, I got the Quest Books Published (in here). Now there are more books to download!   Ten books actually, all for the Vanilla quests and NOT adult in nature.  One for each joinable guild (not including the Blades, Order of the Virtuous Blood, etc)., one for the Official Main Quest, two for the Township and settlement quests, and one for the Daedra Shrines.

The Daedra Shrines even include maps where to go. And the Township/Settlement books covers even those quests that do not show in your questbook.  There is one quest that is in the Script Editor (MS17), but it was an unfinished quest involving an elf and some ogres... but was scrapped and apparently the ogres were turned into goblins as a last minute idea.

According to lore, the Vampires of Cyridiil are different from other vampires because of a pact made with Clavicus Vile. This is likely why the vampires in the game, Oblivion, have silvered cornea eyes which is different from any other TES game I've seen... always red bloodshot and etc.

However, Vicente of the Dark Brotherhood relays that he contracted vampirism while in VVardenfell.... His bloodline is not from Cyrodiil (sometimes referred to as 'The Order'), but either Quarra, Berne or Aundae.  Personally, I think Berne.  But that being the case, his eyes should not be silvered but red in red.

Has anyone successfully swapped eyes with a Vampire while the NPC is STILL a Vampire?  I've tried, but it appears that the vampire status enforces the silvered eyes regardless.  Unholy Darkness has an alternate eyes option for Rogue Vampires... but it rewrites the whole of the Vampire system.

The vanilla Vampire system has only one eye.

If player or NPC became vampire the vanilla eye texture is used. You can't have other eyes. Also Mod races will get these eyes when they become vampire.

You can use a textures replacer, but then all vampire will have the new eyes.

But have you tried Blockhead ? ( script or overwrite folder )

And Mod races with different eye meshes have messed up eyes if they become vampire.  ( If vanilla texture is a "one eye texture" and the Mod race use "two eyes texture" )

I have disabled all vampire changes (OBSE plugin.  WyreBash also has a vampire change disable option ).

First, I play a Mod race with different eye meshes as my NPCs

Second,  I do not like the aging change. It's ugly and the change-back never works right. ( You do not get 100% the face you had )

[VampireTweaks]
bDisableSkinShading=1
bDisableAging=1
bDisableEyeChange=1
bDisableMorphing=1
bVampLoadFix=1

23 hours ago, fejeena said:

You do not get 100% the face you had

When you change back from being a vampire, your eyes reset to the globally 'default' eyes.   That's not the default eyes of your race (like red for Dunmer), but the BLUE eyes which are default altogether.  Er, when I worked to make sure Mephala couldn't be Vamped, I had to make sure her custom eyes were restored.

BUT... (dammit), I can't make a vampire use a more classic red-blooded eyes instead of the Cyrodillian, silvered eyes!  Well, not without him being a custom non-vanilla special case.  Silvered eyes are enforced.

Meanwhile, how many fuckin books are in Morrowind?  Elsweyr Publishing is gonna have a LOT of books available showing up.  All 36 volumes of Vivec's teachings, books on bonemold armor... The Anticipations....  fun stuff.

OH, anyone know how to add 'ingredient recipes' without needing a new crafting system like craftybits?  I'd like to be able to make it possible to use scrib jelly in Oblivion's system. :D  Well, as an idea.  Or am I out of luck?

So... I was talking to someone about the TamagoTopic mod which lets you ask a woman about her menstrual cycle, and told him that I wasn't  taking any chances... and was even having dialog if a GUY found himself knocked up!  No joke, I was adding dialog if you gave a guy a womb (moving it or whatever).  The guy I was talking to was laughing his ass off!   :wacko:

So I decided... what the fuck?  Why NOT?  I added a special 'flag' straight into TamagoClub itself (for a later upload when done) which determines that the Actor has a womb.... PERIOD!   If a woman has this flag, so be it.  If a Man has this flag, he is gonna be SOOOO WEIRDED OUT!  Granted, this is not a flag that is being randomly added to vanilla characters.  Again, it is not added to vanilla characters.  This is for an outside mod use.

BUT it will be entertaining... allowing the creation of Hermaphrodite Actors of whatever sort, something like the TentacleCreature from LoversCreatures. (no, I didn't add it!).

According to the Lore, Argonians lay eggs. It is even in the 'LoversVoiceforSSP' mod that an Argonian says "You're gonna lay my eggs!". 

BUT...  the Tamago/Hiyoko system deals with a straight-forward live-birth pregnancy system, and Argonians go into labor instead.   And if you wish to go further back to Morrowind, there was a 'Marriage' system that included pregnancy.

So why are Argonians giving live birth at least for thewe past two games (I haven't played Skyrin :P ).

The answer is ...  The Hist.

According to lore, they lay their eggs among the trees in Black Marsh where they are kept moist and safe.  And the Hist has affected them since before living memory. But away from Black Marsh, they are away from the Hist. So long they have lived away from their lands, their system changed over time.  

This isn't an evolutionary change, over eons but a more rapid one akin to how some species changes gender when one gender is much too predominant.  But it's not TOO hard to grasp as some lizards such as the Zootoca vivipara in Australia give live birth.

So..... why this all of a sudden?   I'm working on a number of topics, including a re-worked version of the classic TAMAGOTOPIC, where you can ask a female their current menstruals...   It is getting pretty big.  I'm increasing the number of options.  Like:   How will they react to you if you've beaten the Shivering Isles, or at least a Duke or Dutchess?  How do Khajiits speak? What if they are a slave? What if you were the one who knocked her up?

Yeah, I have too many projects........

On 2/8/2020 at 10:08 PM, LongDukDong said:

So..... why this all of a sudden?   I'm working on a number of topics, including a re-worked version of the classic TAMAGOTOPIC, where you can ask a female their current menstruals...   It is getting pretty big.  I'm increasing the number of options.  Like:   How will they react to you if you've beaten the Shivering Isles, or at least a Duke or Dutchess?  How do Khajiits speak? What if they are a slave? What if you were the one who knocked her up?

MUCH bigger.

If you're a duke, all characters respecting address you with 'your Grace'.   If you beat the Isles, everyone there greets you with 'My Lord / Lady' ... If you have a broken slave, they address you with 'Master / Mistress'  All the niceties of the way Auriel,, Mazken and the other denizens of the Isles speak.  There's even specialized speak for Khajiits since they like to address themselves in the third person.  And even moreso, there are variations if you got her pregnant, if she gave birth before, and more.

It sounds like it is growing exponentially, right?  It is.  A good 400K size compared to the original 10K  And I have only been dealing with characters in the Isles and LST compatible slaves.

Hrm... can anyone think about other dialog options?  How Argonians speak or ... whatever?

500K and climbing.   Permutations abound.  Adding options for Genderbender compatibility, characters may complain about ovulation if they weren't a woman before, or may find it a new thrill.  And speech patterns change between Khajiit, Auriel/Mazkens and normal characters.  Couple that with some entertaining options, and there 'has' to be multiple options on multiple options.  The only thing it doesn't have is if the NPC is keen on having a kid with the player or not (ie a Biological clock). But something like that should be more centralized in .... a...

For those using the original TamagoTopic, tell me it didn't sound weird for a character to say "Last time I got pregnant" when she never got pregnant before?  Yes, this has been fixed.  The new system looks into past pregnancies if any, as well as if the PLAYER is the father for some entertaining dialog after the child is born (or stillborn).

Seriously, does anyone have any ideas for consideration?

'Topic' is nearly 600K in size now.  Permutations abound  for all the dialog, and I'm about to tackle actual pregnancy dialog beginning with the first trimester.

What permutations?

Well, There's dialog style.  Besides the folk that have a normal speech pattern, you have to deal with Khajiit which tend to talk about themselves in the third perspective. Yhe daedric races (including Mazken and Aureal) talk more proper and do not like to use conjunctions in their speech. And then there's a nutjob on the New Sheoth throne.

Wait. Isn't that nutjob a guy?

Gender options are also involved. Before I ever touched Tamago, there were options where male characters could receive sperm.  Nope, not kidding. So now there's been some additional changes. And the GenderBending system I made can offer more options. So no only can female have dialog, but guys turned 'into' females, and... oddly... guys with wombs.  Really.

And there's the question... did you knock her up?  Yeah, she could be pretty pissed at you, or happy she's having your baby (or cub she's khajiti), or she's rather glum carrying some brat.

SO....  Four Speech patterns, Whether you're the father or not, whether it's gender or gender bent, and more... you have over 30 permutations.

And for each original 'Tamago Topic' line, I've been working out variations and adding a bit more.

hey hey hey ,its me with some dumb questions, i hope this is a good place to place them.

what script should i modify so that defensive males don't equip boners?

also, could there be a way to equip a lower body for defensive females so that if i wanted, i could make a gaping version of the lowerbodies ?

the first question is more important

First and second question are the same, but I don't know.  You want different bodies for def and off NPC/Player.

One of the scripts wit "body"  and "Chin" in name,  like

xLoversCmnIsBodySizeEquip
xLoversCmnGetChinupoItem
xLoversCmnDeleteAllChinupoItem
xLoversMainScriptModuleGetChinupo
xLoversMainScriptModuleGetFutanari
xLoversPkrSettingNudeSpellScript
xLoversMainScriptModuleGetSetChinFuta

Or you add a script to the NPC ( a item with script )

If NPCref.GetitemCount xLoversDef >= 1 && NPCref.GetitemCount xLoversPkrEquipFuncItem >= 1 && NPCref.GetitemCount Your gaping Nude body  == 0

NPCref.additem Your gaping Nude body 1

endif

;;;;; this should add the body after the Lovers undressing. If it does not work use xLoversStageM instead of xLoversPkrEquipFuncItem :   NPCref.GetitemCount xLoversStageM >= 2

If NPCref.GetitemCount xLoversPkrEquipFuncItem == 0 && NPCref.GetitemCount Your gaping Nude body  >= 1

NPCref.removeItem Your gaping Nude body 1

endif

xLoversDef "Lovers Reciever" [CLOT:0103D454]

xLoversPkrEquipFuncItem "Lovers Equipment" [CLOT:01000813]

xLoversStageM "Lovers Stage" [CLOT:01002A2E]

---------------------

In my game all NPC females have no dicks. I replaced the default Lovers female lowerbody with a female lowerbody without dick.

So my player is the only futa in game ( and some selected NPCs). With blockhaed I add the futa body ( the no-sex-body)  and with the Lovers setting spell I add the bodies during sex. Yes this way they use a futa body with erect penis during off and def sex.

Okay... anyone know how to make a male PREGGERS body besh?  :tounge_xd:  Or mess with them badly by having a mesh that nestles a little something 'extra' behind their balls?

There's gonna be some very confused guys out there.....

-------

My revised TamagoTopic is almost done.  Putting it through tests to make sure.  It DOES take care of some nagging issues that the original didn't.

There have been times wheree (and I tested and confirmed this) the female's AWARE FLAGS didn't always appear in her inventory, so replies defaulted to a 'Menstural Cycle' answer.   This, I solved.  Also, it's entertaining to have a NPC say "You fuck!  You knocked me up!!!" because... you were the one recognized as being the sperm donor for the fetus/embryo.

Okay, she doesn't say THAT...  I'm just having fun there.  The actual dialog is modeled after the generic content with some extra lines thrown in here and there.  The most creative would be where good old Sheo comes in.  OR if you ask a Golden Saint what HER mensies are like.  Yeeesh..... a bit gruesome sounding, but they are technically daedra.

Not all NPCs react the same though.  SOME may want a family, some many not.  How can a character say "I'm looking forward to having the child" and yet complain with sad faces all the other times?   SO... I added yet a little more to TamagoClub itself....  a Female Biological Clock flag (which obviously can be altered by some other outside mod...):tounge_xd:   Oh, it's totally optional and TamagoTopic can run on older versions still, going with older default behavior of course.

Yeah, when I get done with a couple of mods, I'll be doing some uploading.....  But right now... testing and checking.

OH... the next Genderbender update will eliminate a bug involving characters reacting to changes when they were asleep in bed.  BUG:  Characters stay in 'complaint animations' indefinitely...... * BUG SQUISHED *

Running a few preliminary tests on TamagoTopics right now.   Some fun results.

Cyril from Bravil Underground was really pissed... at ME!

ScreenShot333.jpg

Yeah, I prefer her original look.

Jazeel was pretty damn confused.  Why you ask?

ScreenShot336.jpg

Jazeel is a guy!  Yeah, that's one helluva statement....

Who says Vampires can't have kids.  My little Ceephard is a cutie.

ScreenShot337.jpgScreenShot338.jpg

Er... given her mom's innate behavior...... she may really mean it.

These were PART of a test, a test that didn't cover even a THIRD of the new TamagoTopic content.  Testing does continue though.

One thing I kept forgetting is that the character's own awareness of their menstrual cycle is not always accurate.  It's influenced by their intelligence and luck, so the stereotypical ditzy blonde might end up screwing up her cycle.  So yeah, ask an idiot and you may still get a wrong answer, even when they're showing.  Hrm... I think THAT needs to change.  What do you think?

I'm still wondering if anyone would suggest anything to add to the dialog.  Racial content such as content if you ask an Argonian (and if you can supply said content examples)? Or some situations that might be apt.   And what if dialog was based on another outside mod?  *Shrugs*

Meanwhile, I'm using this opportunity to test a new set of options for HIYOKO SHOOTER.   Parental Factions and Faction Removals.

Have you ever seen fights break out among Hiyoko Children, even among their sires and siblings?   Being tested, each 'parent' is assigned a parental Faction. And when a child is born, it is given both of those factions, so it will have favor and be favored by both parents.  And if another child is born, it too will have those factions.  Likewise, if that hiyoko child is a parent, it already belongs to parental factions and  passes on those family traits to the next generation. 

At the same time, I'm establishing a 'dangerous factions' removal system.  Defaulted to remove just 'bandit' traits (the lowest level removes nothing), higher settings removes guards, Mythic Dawn, and Daedric factions.

OH, I gotta remember to add in the documentation how to RESET some mods. :tounge_xd:

:no_mouth:  I had to start re-doing all the 'Topics' in my revised TamagoTopics mod.  Returned dialog when the NPC is actually pregnant (1st Trimester to Stillbirth) need to be actually exact and requires testing with the womb state.  This different than the Menstrual System where the NPC may not be fully aware as intelligence may affect judgement. 

With that, all pregnancy replies must take precedent above menstrual replies, so they have to appear above them... so began my 1000+ line rewrite.

Why should I use the accurate wombstate for pregnancy states?  Well, it made no sense that an actor say she's having a period when she looks like she swallowed a whole watermelon. :P

Yeah, cravings can be a bitch.  Khajiits, if questioned, wonder what carrots and troll fat taste like.  And... Oh, and how does one prepare sauteed spriggan?

Working on it. 

Rather than use a basic  (IF RACE == KHAJIIT) in the topic, I am using a IF GET-ITEM-COUNT  TTRaceID == 1 for Khajiits.  Using the good old 'crosshairs' method, I am testing races and applying what race it belongs.  THIS along with an expandable INI file.  So Khajiit-styled dialog may also work with Tabaxi or Skyrim Khajiits according to player preference.   A TTRace of 0 is for regular folk.  And I'm leaving options open for other races

IF ANYONE HAS SUGGESTIONS ON DIALOG?   Probably gonna get replies AFTER V 2.0 is out :P

On 2/22/2020 at 1:02 AM, LongDukDong said:

Using the good old 'crosshairs' method, I am testing races and applying what race it belongs.  THIS along with an expandable INI file.

On 2/21/2020 at 12:37 AM, LongDukDong said:

This different than the Menstrual System where the NPC may not be fully aware as intelligence may affect judgement. 

You have to love the 'Crosshairs' method to acquire information about the target you're talking to.  The newest feature added to the crosshairs imethod is a 'Tamago aware-womb state system.  I found that using aware states as conditions for each dialog did indeed have some faults which prevented the "What is your menstrual cycle" topic from appearing. Kid you not, it sometimes didn't work. So I made a routine that should do the trick, using a TamagoTopicStages flag. 

OH, and for the record, there are eleven menstrual/pregnancy stages though only ten are in use.  Like anyone separates  Third Trimester and Past-Due Pregnancy....  mebby I'll add that dialog later.  It's easier to do so now.

So basically every condition in the topics are custom TamagoTopic flags except for 'responsibility' and 'disposition'.  I could literally separate it from TamagoClub as a dependency itself!

Don't ask how long it took to go through 1000+ lines of dialog, changing every aware/womb state from TamagoClub into the TamagoTopic State flags....  :P

On 2/22/2020 at 1:02 AM, LongDukDong said:

Rather than use a basic  (IF RACE == KHAJIIT) in the topic, I am using a IF GET-ITEM-COUNT  TTRaceID == 1 for Khajiits.

Gets better now.  I have an INI file that lets you configure WHAT races use the dialog for races using RaceID 1.  Currently, the INI file includes the words:  Khajiit, Cat and Tabaxi, and works like a charm for all feline types.

Again, I don't have any other non-standard dialog (other than specific for the Saint/Seducer/Dremoras).  But I'm open to suggestion to samples for other race types.

Besides Dialog based on Menstrual Cycles (10 types), there are Racial variations (4 types for now),, the honorifics (5 for now, one being enslaved state), variations for possible gender changes (5 types), if you knocked her up or if the baby is yours, and if their biological clock is ticking (2 options).   Oh, the combinations..... 

Anyone think of any other options?  Not sure about hiyoko brats mind you.....

The new version of TamagoTopic is coming along nicely, now no longer being dependent upon TamagoClub itself.

:O  Hold up, wait!  What?  It's not part of TamagoClub?

:wacko:  Yup, that's right.  Well, mostly.

It is useless without Lovers with PK and TamagoClub. But if you have this mod in your game and neglected to load/activate TamagoClub, your game won't suddenly end on you.  Instead, it detects that TamagoClub and/or Lovers with PK aren't loaded and ask you to fix that instead.  Of course, the new version still requires some resources from TamagoClub, and activately accesses and loads them.

NEW option....   That woman you're talking to may be your baby's momma....   And she's SURE to remember you.  Hey, it' wasn't hard to add at all....

Niara from Dark Bloodlines is certainly a beauty.  Maybe I have a chance with her...  And her speech... certainly Khajiit-like.

Niara1.jpg  Niara2.jpg

Ah, Cyril from Bravil Underground....   I guess one child was enough for her.   But... what a MILF!

Cyril1.jpg   Cyril2.jpg

TamagoTopic has now been totally revamped.  Now I will attack TamagoConfide, the mod where a newly pregnant NPC approaches the father of her child and then give him the news.

Well... a good thing that I tackle it too. :astonished:  I found a flaw with the NPC to NPC dialog!  :D  Found and fixed in my copy.

BUT I'm going to use some techniques I developed from  my revamp of TamagoTopic.  No where near as expansive... I trust.  :cool:

OH, and why does the feature only affect NPCs that became pregnand and not YOU THE PLAYER???  :kiss_wink:  I have some ideas.....

Okay... having issues trying to see what I want for TamagoConfide Dukky.  Yes, I want racial dialog.  That's a no-brainer.  Yes, their 'tude may change if they may want a kid or not.  And if their gender had changed... things can get fun.

BUT, Honorifics may be a no-go.  They will work if you, the player, is involved. But it's a non-issue if it is NPC to NPC. I'd have to run more tests if an NPC is Syl or Thadon... or both? If both NPCs are slaves, what to do?  It could have been from 'training' using LST. And how to tell the difference between a sold slave vs one being prostituted?  Fun...   not.

I could test if the pregnancy was by rape. But Slave Training is by rape, and the Slave may have broken afterwards. And then there's Crowning Isles sex which was made all rape for intensity.

I could also run a test between NPC and the player if both sired a child together. But that would require too much work NPC to NPC.  So I'm thinking... nyet.  Well, for now anyhoo.

On the other hand, it could be fun to hear an NPC say "Next time, your turn." ^_^

PERMUTATIONS:
Gender Pref Combos - 5
Biological Clocks -- 2
Racial Dialogs ----- 3 (
using same styles as Topic)
======================
5 x 2 x 3 ==  up to 30 variants possible per line

Well, that beats roughly 350 variations per line in TamagoTopic.

OH, and yes... NPCs may come to you when YOU turn up pregnant now!  Does anyone have thoughts what to say? :D