General Discussion

Entertaining. :D  (I think I met her in college at a re-enactment fare) But there's nothing 'set' which lets the subject know that the player cast the spell.  Personally, I think I'm getting flipped off by the system....  Yep, I know about the spell in LoversCreatures that ties the creature's attraction spell straight back to the caster.  I think it's detect system is buggy in parts depending on the subject.

But I'm looking more for the clapping-styled animation from FAN from Bravil Underground, the Lyonnais Worker's Cringing animation also from Bravil...  all to take place during 'talking to self' dialog and perhaps them running away in shock.  I'd rather it be some 5 second on/off feature instead of an applied package.  I haven't had much luck with those.

Yeah...  Definitely not skilled at that.  I'm screwed.

Lyonnais Worker's Cringing animation ????  He sits or he is dead.

And without a AI pack NPCs will not use a animations.  You can script it like the Lovers after sex "animation".

If  a NPC should talk to the player after sex he get a token in this inventory with a script that have the "StartConversation Playe" command and start a AI pack "follow player" when the sex ends and he and the player are not on the ground, so he follows the player and when he is near he can talk to player, and the token is removed from the inventory and the AI pack is also removed.

The same kind of token with script is used when the NPCs sits and you ask for sex and he say "Wait a moment"   and end the dialog to stand up and talk to the player.

If you want a short animation after a dialog you can do the same,  you add to token in the dialog result script with a script with a timer functions,  it add the AI pack with the animation you want and after 5 seconds the animation and the token will be removed.

I'm going to have to table this for a while.  RL stuff happening.

Oh, I can start a conversation.  I start a conversation of the NPC with him/herself... so he doesn't start a conversation with anyone in particluar.  It's the animation system I want that's a problem.

And I guess you might be thinking the No MBP version of Bravil?  The version I have, he is on the floor cringing when I talk to him, repeating Bad Bad Bad..... etc.  But that's when he's talking to you (while facing away).

• 1 month later...

Still around.  But still have RL stuff happening.  Well, that and issues with my PC.  Had to reload Oblivion.  Lost some things.  But hey, I can re-acquire most of my own mods here, right? ;)

I still have the Lovers Voice for Creatures in the works,  Hrm.... I just found out that Scamps had defensive poses.  ?  Well, they're not much to look at.    Not exactly satisfied with my Bravil Underground ColdHarbour party setting... According to canon, it is meant to be a devastated copy of Cyrodil afterall, and I need to totally wreck the palace.   Oh, and I just discovered some options to play Idle poses.... for LoversGenderbender.  Might work out.

And ... perhaps a followup to the story in TamagoFertilityClinic.  But it doesn't involve his Aylied Bidet.   This one is a bit more... daedric.  So far, complete.  But I might 'extend' it with another arc based on options added into the revised TamagoClub I posted months ago (cryo maybe?).

Dunno how often I'll be showing up.  But I'm still here.

While working upon my 2nd addon for TamagoFertilityClinic, a quest addon of a sort, I discovered that there is an unexpected translation error.

If one can examine a character's 'Womb', they are allowed to see how many conceptions, inseminations, and so forth that has occurred.  However, the information displays a listing for 'Abortions'.  This is not correct, and abortions was never integrated into the system.   On analysis, I discovered that the data rendered actually gives the number of miscarriages or still births.

NO, I am NOT about to add a 7th 'ABORTION' heading (even if I may be working on an abortion system *cough*).  But if and when I do update TamagoClub.esm (a4tcfGetTextExamine lines 70 & 137), the two lines of text will be re-translated to something more suitable.

This lines:

let i := d->Count->Miscarriage
            let s += sv_Construct " Abortion:%.f" i

---------------------------

But as what the system counts Fertility Clinic abortions? Think as miscarriage.

And there was a Mod which made the pregnancy more difficult. Low health, too much fighting/wounds, diseases can cause an embryo to die. ( I do not remember the Mod name. In my game a fertilized ovum / embryo never dies )

So miscarriage would also be the wrong name, because it counts wounds(killed embryo) , miscarriage and Abortion.

The right name would be
premature termination of pregnancy due to various reasons   :classic_biggrin:

I always "read" or understand the word Abortion in Tamago as all terminations of pregnancies.
Abortion meaning: (Dictionary)
Abortion = Abortion
Abortion = abort ( demolition, termination, discontinuation, rupture )
Abortion = miscarriage

So the word Abortion can be used for miscarriage, Pregnancy termination ( Surgically or by medication ), or forcible termination of pregnancy (wounds that kill the emryo)  So I think it is the best word to use.

The word miscarriage is used for  miscarriage ( at birth or before due to illness )

For me, the word "Abortion " seems to be better, it is more general and covers more reasons for premature termination of pregnancy.

But my english is not good, I checked a good old "Oxford dictionary"

On 10/13/2019 at 1:05 AM, fejeena said:

And there was a Mod which made the pregnancy more difficult. Low health, too much fighting/wounds, diseases can cause an embryo to die. ( I do not remember the Mod name. In my game a fertilized ovum / embryo never dies )

Oh, yeah.  I'm familiar with that mod;  Tamago Break v 1.0

On 10/13/2019 at 1:05 AM, fejeena said:

So miscarriage would also be the wrong name, because it counts wounds(killed embryo) , miscarriage and Abortion.

Er, yes.... and no.  Tamago Break does replicate certain conditions where one may lose a child.  And losing a child due to environmental hazards, sickness, trauma or the like is classified as... a Miscarriage.  Or  medically, one may read that Miscarriage is  the " spontaneous abortion and pregnancy loss, is the natural death of an embryo or fetus before it is able to survive independently. "  Another name would be stillbirth if one was 20 weeks (or 5 months) into pregnancy at the minimum.  But these are unintended conditions, not ones that the mother intends to induce.

Abortion, as it is considered right now, is the intended loss of the child.  And one using TamagoClub could just as easily 'remove the embryo or fetus'... even in the Third Trimester... and it doesn't count in the miscarriage counter.  It wasn't set up to handle or count child loss that way

CHILD LOSS!!!!!   (Yeah, I am typing in 'Train of Thought' mode).  Perfect rename for that field!   And so maybe my little add-on will include an option.  Does it, or does it NOT add to the miscarriage category.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Now in relation to my BravilUnderground addon to add ColdHarbour from a while back.  I've been at a loss to recraft Molag Bal to be more.... Molag-ish.  I mean, look at what was used, an oversized Argonian with Daedric Greaves and flame effects.  Okay, the flame effect was cool. 

But .... really?  Hell no.  He's a barrel-chested, clawed foot, talon appendaged fiend with extra horns, a hooked tail and a loin cloth.  Yes, I'm using an Argonian as a base, but I've finally come across what I need.  Clawed feet and hands were found a few months ago before RL stuff happened, as well as the tail.  But seriously, the loin cloth was ... Good luck finding a decent loin cloth of any type at Nexus Mods. 

And then I noticed something in Children's Annuad which I re-uploaded here months ago.  One of the NPCs is wearing something labeled as OgrePitGreaves.   It's an NPC wearable version of the Ogre Loin Cloth!

The only thing that would make it even more 'canon' to the statue in Oblivion would be if I could find hands with only three claw-like digits.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Has anyone else tried making comparably matching Daedra Lords?  I know Vaermina is a drop-dead Synx within BravilUnderground*.  And Mephala appears as a attractive customized Dark Elf in Order of the Dragon.  But they are human-ish.  At the very least, the Imperial Library website notes that Mephala the Webspinner is supposedly a hermaphrodite with grossly exaggerated male and female parts in his/her drawings and statues.  Hm, no one had endeavored to make that one yet?

* I am talking about the original MBP version, not the one with the MBP stripped.

There was the Skyrim MogBal mesh, but I do not like it ( and it was for a creature skeleton )

In my game I use Blockhead and add hand, lowerbody and foot meshes. The hands have 3 fingers....

00034621_Foot.nif

00034621_Hand01.nif

00034621_LowerBody.nif

Also tried different horns and lowerbody with hooves... but all not good.

EDIT: Child loss is good, includes everything.

Hands are not the best, could be more claw-like.

I use the hands without the finger-nails/Claw for Ilithid.

Spoiler

Ilithid.jpg

I add some in the Corinthe sewers ( Elsweyr Anequina )

--------------------

And something like the Ogre loincloth you get in the apachii heroes store. ( Conan pants )

And of course in the Roberts male body Mod v5 , the underwear meshes.

male5.jpg

Some loincloth  in the apachii heroes store are only retextures Roberts male underwear.

Seriously?  Mind Flayers in Oblivion? What's next? Bugbears or Mimics?

Oh, here's a more Bal-zy Molag.  Bigger chest (thank you Setbody), clawed feet and your 3-fingered hands.  And I figured, change the eyes.  He is supposed to be the original source of Vampires afterall.

Molaggy.jpg.326c0e7c7caf57c399eeddc92a565969.jpg

And did anyone catch dialog from Vicente Valtieri's dialog?  "I was stricken with vampirism three-hundred years ago, while on an expedition deep into the Ashlands of Vvardenfell."  According to lore from the Manifesto Cyrodiil Vampyrum (https://www.imperial-library.info/content/manifesto-cyrodiil-vampyrum ), Clavicus Vile changed the vampires in Cyrodil so they can be in sunlight for a little time if well fed.  Vicente contracted it from Morrowind.  He's either Berne, Quarra or Aundae.

• 2 weeks later...

For those that like my GenderBender mod, it's nearing a new versioning.  Oh, BRB!   (Scrambles to the kitchen)

:D A main safety features was reworked, though it does prevent some NPCs from being affected.  But the en-Masse Area of Effect works better and won't crash if this feature is kept on.  ;) You can turn the feature off of course.  Three settings too.

Characters now REACT!  They cry or push people away in shock, or they feel relief if turned back.  OR... they just may prefer to be the other gender (minor chance of that unless the character is predefined).  HEY, I'M LOOKING AT YOU, WILD HUNT! 

*cough*

Oh, I have a few pre-programmed characters now having LGBT flags in their inventory.  And I also have STRAIGHT flags made up too.  And married couples?  Well, they're immune.  Just when you thought Numeen was a dyke for harassing poor Mahei so much. :P   To be clear, I never used that word before.  A couple of my friends are like that.  BUT NUMEEN DESERVES IT.

Oh, there's more in the works.  but given what I just suggested.....  WHAT CHARACTERS IN CYRODIIL WOULD PREFER TO BE THE OPPOSITE GENDER?

Elsa Dark Heart.  Umbra (well, maybe the sword influenced her), Sinderion, Gwynis.... I already have set by way of a non-intrusive script.  Anyone have any more suggestions???  Or is there an already existing mod that covers this?

EDIT:  Bi-Sexual option also added.   

So I added some more 'FIXED' NPCs.  Some now Straight no-matter what.  Some BI.  And, some  have an IMMUNITY flag, so they cannot be changed.

Does anyone know how to add a scripted effect to an already existing item by script?  I mean like.... adding a scripted effect to BEER without actually 'altering' the beer item in the database.

Dunno.  But with her looks, this piece of jail bait doesn't need any illusionist charm magic.  The caption about the artist is real... I just touched it up because the original eyes weren't red or as big, and I wanted a red dress instead of blue.  There was a LOT of blue here.

I already worked out Fighters, Dark Brotherhood and Daedric Quest books. However, they're not told in first perspective.  I'm using the development as a refresher so I can re-examine a few things in Vanilla lore... mainly regarding creatures (ie LC2.5+).  However, the Mage book has a special guest star that no player actually encounters  in this set of quests.  A little  liberty.

14 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

Dunno.  But with her looks, this piece of jail bait doesn't need any illusionist charm magic.  The caption about the artist is real... I just touched it up because the original eyes weren't red or as big, and I wanted a red dress instead of blue.  There was a LOT of blue here.

I already worked out Fighters, Dark Brotherhood and Daedric Quest books. However, they're not told in first perspective.  I'm using the development as a refresher so I can re-examine a few things in Vanilla lore... mainly regarding creatures (ie LC2.5+).  However, the Mage book has a special guest star that no player actually encounters  in this set of quests.  A little  liberty.

hmm ... I thought you wrote about yourself in this book ...

12 hours ago, TDA said:

hmm ... I thought you wrote about yourself in this book ...

Sorry to disappoint you.  :tounge_xd:  I'm a guy too. 

I'm through with all the 'Recommendation' quests.   It takes a while to write in first perspective.  And one quest needed a special cameo appearance from one of the Daedra Lords.

While working on one Lovers plug-in, I must have broke something as a warning box comes up on the Construction Set saying that a certain script has not been compiled. How does one 'recompile' a single script? I see the option to 'recompile all'...but I'm not sure what mess that will produce.

Any thoughts?

The same as create and compile new scripts.

1. At the top  you click "Gameplay"

2. then "Edit Scripts"

3. In the script window you open all scripts and select the one you want.

compile.jpg

Then  click  the "save and compile" button, ( in the drop-down menu you can choose other options , like only save without compile, ...  )

And dialog scripts:

In every dialog you have the compile button

Can I assume that instead of clicking the button that saves and compules, it was accidentally toggled (or drop-downed) to just save without compile?  Honestly, why would they even make two options when everyone just Saves and Compiles at the same time? What's the point otherwise?

Meh.  Working on a Mage's Prima with a Teenage Dunmer Girl's point of view.  She just met Janus, so I started channeling a bit of Buffy.

Okay... Willow Rosenberg.   Satisfied?

Sometimes I write a script but have not add the X Marker or Ref NPCs in world and cells yet, then I can not save and compile, the CS does not allow it.

In order not to lose the new script, I save without compiling.
I often write the script first, considering how I can do something.  what I need, ...  (references, NPCs, objects, activators )
Then I add what I need in world/cells, or set objects to persistent and add the Ref names.
Or I have a idea for a script (scripted situation) when i begin a Mod, so  I add the script to find it when I need it.  I often do not find notes or text files again.  :classic_blush:

EDIT: and you can use a "script"  as Notebook, for ideas, notes, things that you want to do or change in the mod. A readme in the esp.

A script window is bigger than the small book window.

My pretty Tilanu can draw!!!!

TravenPage.jpg.89e051d796a9a2f244b02386c3d80a86.jpg

Well, she is a better artist than Modryn Oreyn of the Fighter's Guild.  :D

Yeah, she uses Muthsera a bit.  But hey, she's a fifteen year old Dunmer Girl raised in Ald'ruhn and only just moved. Almost everyone she talks to deserves elderly respect.    Almost.