General Discussion

O_O  That's a point.  I might need a switch or something to have creatures that DO speak other than Mehrunes and JigglyPuff!  Yeah, the 'Souls of a Whore' from Crowning Isles actually speak "We fuck in the name of ID!"   But what about a mod that has intelligent and horny Daedra Spider girls wanting to get laid?

Gotta think about that one... Make a Token signalling "Intelligent" speak.    Okay, maybe semi-intelligent in regards of ogres.

On 7/10/2019 at 2:52 PM, LongDukDong said:

No one's sent any suggested NPC dialog my way.  *sigh*

Well that's what usually happens (or lack thereof).

Why don't you publicize the dialogs and make it web-editable?

Like Google sheet, or OneDrive Office365.

It's what non-english people do (aside from the even more serious things like Transifex) when translating big stuff such as translating Morrowind, Oblivion or Skyrim, the game itself where you have freaking 300 thousands of lines to decipher.

For example, you seem to be making conversation records as-needed, but instead make placeholder records pre-emptively (with a sensible description as to what it's supposed to say) and export all of them with CS.

Import that text file as spreadsheet and post the editable address on the forum.

Now I don't think too many people will participate, mind you, I don't. But at least some might find it interesting... besides, you can even edit them with your smart phone that way.

15 hours ago, movomo said:

besides, you can even edit them with your smart phone that way.

HAH!  My what?

Going through 'TamagoClub.esm", I've been looking to see what script does ... what.  No original version with Japanese comments available, I'm studying and re-introducing comments as I go.  Funny thing though, some script pages do not seem to be part of the rest.  How do I mean?

TamagoClub has a script called 'a4tcfConceive' which actually converts a fertilized ovum into an embryo which starts pregnancy.  It is automatically run from the a4tcsFertilizedOvumOne, an automated script that's part of the main quest system.  But it is also called by a script called 'a4tccConceive' which is currently being run by.... nothing.  Now it MAY be called by another mod.  But I don't know what... it isn't used by  LoversTamagoClub.

Do I plan to make any changes to Tamago Club?

As some may know, I've already worked out a minor change so 'gendered creatures' from LoversCreature 2.5+ will generate wombs by actual gender rather than having a 50/50 chance.  And it was suggested to me (while I was pondering it) about being able to lower the 'Realism Level' option, an option that can only be raised.  Lowered only by a full-on reset of the settings.  If I think about it, I may make an addition in-code for a 'Tamago Fertility Clinic' effect.  But that's about it.

First things first.

8 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

TamagoClub has a script called 'a4tcfConceive' which actually converts a fertilized ovum into an embryo which starts pregnancy.  It is automatically run from the a4tcsFertilizedOvumOne, an automated script that's part of the main quest system.  But it is also called by a script called 'a4tccConceive' which is currently being run by.... nothing.  Now it MAY be called by another mod.  But I don't know what... it isn't used by  LoversTamagoClub.

The a4tcf functions perform low-level jobs. The a4tcc functions are their public interface. So the a4tccConceive function unused by anything internal is not surprising, because it's never intended to be called by the core tamago itself. It's supposed to forcibly implant a fertilized ovum into one of the parent wombs, bypassing the usual a4tc.ConceptionRate roll right through. Let me quote the readme:

(array_var) ref.a4tccConceive short: idxFertilizedOvum
FormID		: 00300B
Summary		: Forcibly injects the specified fertilized ovum.
Caller		: Ref of actor targeted  
Arguments	: idxFertilizedOvum	Index of Fertilized Ovum
Return Value	: Embryo data, or ar_Null if error occurred.
Description	: Target should possess the fertilized ovum before call.

That readme didn't cover all the functions.  So...  it's funny.  That was the one of three that I didn't come up with much about!  And other functions that I found no references?  They're executed from within HiyokoClub!  Seriously, they're being used in Hiyoko!  I guess it's one of the tie-ins.

So I'm kinda done cleaning Tamago.  To Hiyoko I now go.

Just as I made a minor tweak to Tamago for an upcoming release, I made one already within Hiyoko.  The Tamago tweak for LoversCreatures.  The Hiyoko Tweak for my Tamago Fertility Clinic Addon, so birth can be induced during the third trimester.

Yeaaaaah.   Normally, it runs a 'chance' of birth every 4 hours during the third trimester.  I added a condition to 'force' the birth if triggered... period.  Well, forces birth in that single 4-hour window.  100% chance of birth, no failure.  I tested with about 12 pregnant characters in one room.   Imagine an 'area of effect' spell that made them ALL go into Labor!

I named the triggering item the 'Jaws of Life' :P

A while ago, I mentioned I was able to have children borne afflicted with Vampirism with my WIP for the next LoversHiyokoShooter.  Well.... not so much luck there.

Oh, they are afflicted with vampirism.  Don't get me wrong.  But if they are borne in the same cell as the player, you do not have an actual visible effect applied to the kids.  They sport no silver glowing eyes, no pallor or sunken cheeks, no pointy tooths.  But again, that' failure is if they are borne in the same cell as the player.  If you are not in the same cell, their preternatural appearance will definitely be prevalent.

So, I need to work out something to ensure the application of the visual effect takes place.  I do not know if it will work, but I'm thinking about adapting code from the DoubleFace Fix, it sending the NPC off to a remote location and away from the player's cell.

At least, I finally made it so the brats stay put regardless how long I tell them to wait.  Dangit, HiyokoClub for adding in that whole AI Traveling package I had to decipher!!!

And... all I need to do to make the 'lip sync movements' in a mod is basically RECORD MYSELF AS A WAV FILE, TEMPORARILY SHOVE IT INTO OBLIVION WITH A SPECIFIC FILENAME FORMAT AND CLICK THE LIP SYNC BUTTON?  Yeah, I'm tired of having characters say 'What's up?' with mouths that don't move.  I mean, they're not ventriloquists!

9 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

At least, I finally made it so the brats stay put regardless how long I tell them to wait.  Dangit, HiyokoClub for adding in that whole AI Traveling package I had to decipher!!!

It's better done with a real companion mod. You don't have MCS or CSR? Pretty much everyone uses those mods to control pc children. If don't want them for some reason, LST slave spell works charm, iirc.

9 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

And... all I need to do to make the 'lip sync movements' in a mod is basically RECORD MYSELF AS A WAV FILE, TEMPORARILY SHOVE IT INTO OBLIVION WITH A SPECIFIC FILENAME FORMAT AND CLICK THE LIP SYNC BUTTON?  Yeah, I'm tired of having characters say 'What's up?' with mouths that don't move.  I mean, they're not ventriloquists!

This is one of the recommended plugins that are mentioned in LAPF's OP.

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/16622

I do not use any Tamago addon.

If I set in the ini that I get 10 ovum they all get fertilized. Only my 3 trimester is too short ( I have a very short pregnacy time ) and I have not changed the 4 hours check,  so it can happen that the last children is not born. But 9 of 10 is OK for me.

And with normal setting so that I have 1 ovum  ( or maybe 2 )  in all the years I play Tmago only one children died.

So I do not need Mods that make ovum more healthy or higher chance of fertilization.  The Tamago ini is all I need.

And with the children . It is OK for me that NPC children follow the mother. And My children follow me and I use MCS if they should wait or live in my house with a daily routine.

---------------------

And lip files.

You need OBSE silent voice plugin or the dialogs change too quick.

So in my game the problem is that they talk too much. :classic_wink:  The NPC say "What's up" and the lips move 8 seconds.

3 hours ago, movomo said:

It's better done with a real companion mod. You don't have MCS or CSR? Pretty much everyone uses those mods to control pc children. If don't want them for some reason, LST slave spell works charm, iirc.

Actually, it only works so far.  If you use ORDERS to tell them to stay put, they do so only so far.  Loading a game while in another cell... sometimes related to autosaves... and they suddenly show up in your cell.  Fast Travel too.   At least, that was the issue until I made this new command in Hiyoko that completely voided their AI travel pattern after you (as a parent) talk to them.

And oh, yeah.  I know about silent voice.  I just hate that no one actually MOVES THEIR MOUTH!   Um, you were considering some other mods that might need updating?  I might add lip syncs there if I can. ;) 

Believe it or not, I've been thinking a little about BravilUnderground.  The QUEST request is 'Do you have another job for me?'  Um... no?  Not if this is the first time I asked.  First time customers should be asked "Do you have a job for me?"  A simple flag indicating 'First Quest Given' would work wonders though it would require a 2nd topic.  Optionally, I could just change the topic to ONLY "Do you have a job for me?" which is .... blech sounding.

3 hours ago, fejeena said:

Only my 3 trimester is too short

Think it's too short now?  Try the Birth Inducing spell!  Within 4 game hours, *POP!*

Oh, and ...

13 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

A while ago, I mentioned I was able to have children borne afflicted with Vampirism with my WIP for the next LoversHiyokoShooter.  Well.... not so much luck there.

I DID IT!

The old-styled double-face concept where you send the actor reference to another cell before affecting a physical change WORKED!   I didn't need to test if the child was a creature or NPC type, I didn't need to check for really ANY condition because it was going to void things like merchant checks or the like... so the actual code was bare-bones.  I only needed to make a reference to where the child needed to be moved (typically I use a chest) and a static X-Marker, both of which in a separate hidden cell.  CODE as follows:

Begin Function {myTarget}

;; Safeguard to reference
    set myTarget to GetSelf

;; Move Marker to child's location
    LHSVampMarker.MoveTo myTarget

;; Make child invisible and inactive
    myTarget.Disable

;; Remove child and place into custom cell
    myTarget.MoveTo LHSChestRef

;; Enforce Vampiric Appearance on INI's degree
    ;; Yes, you can make kids less... vampy
    if xLHSQ.cvdegree == 100
        myTarget.SetAV vampirism 100
    elseif xLHSQ.cvdegree == 75
        myTarget.SetAV vampirism 75
    elseif xLHSQ.cvdegree == 50
        myTarget.SetAV vampirism 50
    else
        myTarget.SetAV vampirism 25
    endif

;; Update their appearance
    myTarget.Update3D

;; Re-activate child
    myTarget.Enable

;; And move child back to their original location
    myTarget.MoveTo LHSVampMarker

End

Now to touch up and clean the scripts, and see what voodoo I do on the mod before re-release.

I can change the Tamago  ini to 2 hours.  Then I am sure all 10 children will be born.  No new esp  if I can do it with one ini setting.

----------------

And with silent voice you have lip moves. You do not have lip moves ?????

That's why I said in my game they talk to much, 8 seconds lip move for a "Hello".

--------------------

Do you really have a working Hiyoko Shooter?  All version I ever tried was buggy.

The very old version = you had set with your child ( birth counts as sex )

Nex version the birth animation did not played

. . .

The last version I tested had a animation bug.  ? I do not remember,  no movement possible or in loop sex animation ?

And sleep/wait did not work. I woke up and my child was already born ( I think many women in real live would like that )

Not sure if in that version fast-travel worked right.  ( the birth after fast travel with animation ,  and not suddenly a child next to you )

Well..... let me describe what the chamber looked like.

I was in a castle environment (my own castle modeled loosely on Chorrol's), and in the master bedroom, I had three kidnapped vampire maidens from Memorial Cave and one Red-headed Horkew girl.  They were pretty much knocked up and had nice round bellies.  They all had had sex with vampires, or with non-vampires.  But all the projeny had at least one vampire parent.

Now I could have waited for them to come to term, but I didn't.  I cast the 'Induce Birth' spell on Hallie, my Horkew girl, and ran a 'WAIT'.  Within 4 hours, she went into labor.

The original Hiyoko Shooter mod used normal sex animatics, I chose the sex animatics to be rape so I could have it emulate the more distinct and painful  audio..  It does make sense in that manner.  And I may decide to include in the INI file what 'Positions' to use rather than starting off with the default.

After labor, Hallie is on the floor, recovering from the exertion.  The child, as THIS one was borne with vampire content attached, clashed into the SECRET ROOM so it could be visually changed to match the INI files, and then restored fully awake next to Mommy.  Her eyes a bright silver, and her face gaunt and pallid.

For normal children borne this way, they too collapse to the floor exhausted.

6 hours ago, fejeena said:

And with silent voice you have lip moves. You do not have lip moves ????? 

Nope.  But the mods do not seem to include it either, and I plan on being complete.  I already got some characters to mouth the words "What do you want?" just fine.

Well... Remember how I said I like to be complete???

ScreenShot122.jpg.0582f086c48744542c5d0451a1823d39.jpg

From HiyokoGenetics, a revised display from the hiyoko Examine Child Settings spell.  And technically, it still needs work.

For those who use it, you can see better spacing for the 'Header' before the listing of all the stats.  And did anyone know what that f: 0.00 display meant in the screen?  It's if the child was the product of relatives... inbreeding!  And oh yeah, this one was a test bigtime.  Mother and daughter made two kids.  Those two kids made out and made two more.  And THOSE two kids made this one! 

As towards the stats it shows:  Strength, Intelligence, Block, Heavy Armor.... The system just scrolls through a list of actor data and renders 24 pieces on screen at a time, purely sequential order.  Yeah, this needs cleaning big time. 

Oh, hey.  Movomo.  I am going to handle the version numbers.

On 7/19/2019 at 11:06 AM, LongDukDong said:

Oh, hey.  Movomo.  I am going to handle the version numbers.

If you would edit the master file once again, why don't you copypasta the two functions: PrettyFormat and PrettyPrint from Lovers Creatures?

Honestly they'll be more useful in Tamago than in Lovers.

Because Tamago mods usually have to deal with stringmaps. Many, many stringmaps. Nested and recursive. Nasty.

Oh, I might have a handle on String Maps.... But I'm not going to alter or change the system's underlying code.  Not one bit.

ScreenShot124.jpg.40f62a03ccb19ff3136a27e468fa5dda.jpg

The fun part was actually trying to make a means to measure how wide each 'Stat Name' was, giving each letter a width value.  I know it's not accurate, but it's .... marginally close.  It can never be fully 100% accurate due to some limitations.

Now Updated.

I hate to bug you when you've just updated... but I still got suggestions.

20 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

The fun part was actually trying to make a means to measure how wide each 'Stat Name' was, giving each letter a width value.  I know it's not accurate, but it's .... marginally close.  It can never be fully 100% accurate due to some limitations.

If you aren't doing this already, try inserting tab characters (09h) instead of spaces (20h). But don't get disappointed if it doesn't work. I wouldn't be surprised.

Also, you should not be measuring their width values. Two reasons:

1. ActorValueToString translates actor value enum to their localized name. For all non-English Oblivion installation, your measured text width will not even be close to accurate.
  2. On top of that, you don't know which font the user actually has for rendering messagebox. Again for all other non-vanilla fonts (common in localized Oblivion), it will be inaccurate.

20 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

Oh, I might have a handle on String Maps.... But I'm not going to alter or change the system's underlying code.  Not one bit.

Adding two functions will not alter or change the system's underlying code. Not one bit. I assure you.

Those two  are intended to be used by the makers of add-on mods who need to debug their data arrays in a less painful way. TamagoClub will not call them unless you tell it to.

3 hours ago, movomo said:

If you aren't doing this already, try inserting tab characters (09h) instead of spaces (20h). But don't get disappointed if it doesn't work. I wouldn't be surprised. 

Already tried.  *Crash n Burn*

Insofar as non-English versions, would they not need to translate the mod and its built-in dialog?  You may be mistaken about the way I handled actor width.  I made a system that takes each name apart and measure by each character.  If another language uses the same 26-character alphabet, they would not have need to alter the very-basic 'lddTextWidthEstimate' function; the stat names would measure properly the same.  Only if the alphabet goes beyond the 26 base characters, or another font used (XP Oblivion?), would that need be edited.

As for that, one could just make a simple patch that overwrites... JUST that function. ;)

And now HiyokoShooter Bad News / Good News....

Ready?

Adding lip files to HiyokoShooter will not be plausible.

Oblivion's lip files and .mp3 audio files are working with the mod's Races, Argonian, High Elf, and etc.  But that's because the mod includes the races in question.  Shivering Isles?  Yep, has its own additions for the Mazken and so forth in ITS mod.  And Order of the Dragon?  Yes, it has excellent MP3 and lip files, but all of those match the new races that comes with it.

So what about making a mod that is meant for races beyond those that come with Oblivion Vanilla?

Well... no.   The phrases in Oblivion's dialog have links to the 'Oblivion.esp' folder located within the Sounds\Voice folder.  Each is directed to individual mp3/lip files for each of the races that come with Oblivion.   And if you make a new mod with custom dialog, the option to make new links only creates  said links for the vanilla races and those races that are actually 'part' of your mod.

HiyokoShooter does not come with any new races and is straight vanilla.  It wouldn't know if the children borne weren't the x117 races from HiyokoGenerator, the vanilla races from the HiyokoGenerator_no_x117, nor HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge.  And thus, no custom dialog for the children will come with custom dialog lip files.

But NOW for the Good News.

LoversHiyokoShooter will not require an external patch for Lovers Slave Trade.  Again, no LST patch will be required!

Oh, I know how to detect if a mod has loaded, and know how to retrieve a copy of an item/skill/faction/snickerdoodle from a mod by its reference.  But until now, I was very much at a loss as to testing if a hiyoko child had a flag such as the LST enslavement flag without requiring a patch that merged the two.

I studied HGGF a little to see how it read hiyokos at game load, and learned a little.  I now have a new looping method that tests/updates hiyoko children regularly (if only every couple seconds?) to see if they have the 'referenced' Slave flag. ;)  If detected, it applies a LHS flag of its own that can be used in LHS custom dialog, and turn off LHS custom movement/inventory commands.  Enslaved Hiyoko will be forced to use the ORDERS command and that alone.

But of that new looping method?  Hiyoko Children that have been enslaved will also have the 'no-follow' command in the latest HiyokoClub system applied.  I know it's been said that the LST movement commands work like a charm, but eventually, the Hiyoko AI movement system can override them.  I've experienced this, so I can safely say it does happen.  But now, it will not be an issue.

Bad News Good News Hiyoko Shooter time again.

BAD news:  At times, a mother may give birth to twins.  But while the 'first' child flagged is the one hidden by Hiyoko Shooter (the dominant one making the mother appear to be in labor via sex), the second child is fully visible.  It appears that this cannot be changed.

Oh, and if you enter debug mode for HiyokoClub, you can test identical 'triplets' or  fraternal quintuplets.

When it's decided that the mother gives birth to multiples, no data on their siblings is available in each other's Family record.  Hiyoko Twin #1 has no data on Hiyoko Twin #2 in his record other than he's twin #1.  And visa versa.

Now, I thought that I could set up a temporary array to hold the IDXs of the children during birth, hiding them when labor begins and revealing all of them when labor ends.  But that wouldn't work if labor begins for two or more mothers at the same time.  One labor would overwrite the other.

So cest la vie.  The twin is gonna be STUCK being visible during labor until I figure something out.

GOOD news:  Child Vamping does work, and with more than just Vanilla Vamps.

I have tested HiyokoShooter with the following Vampire Mods:  LTD Vampire Overhaul, Nekanimal's Awesome Vampire Mod, Vampire Revolution, and Unholy Darkness.  And of those, I only needed to append some code for Nekanimal's because his system has his own custom child controlling commands that makes the ones from HiyokoShooter vanish.  So I used the same 'looping method' for the LST feature to disable/lock Vampire Children's AI movement system too.  But, LST vampires do not grant an inventory checking option.  Sucks for them.  V---V

Oh, sure.  Unholy Darkness vampires have custom 'Follow Me", "Stay Put' dialog, but children borne as vampires using HiyokoShooter are straight Vanilla ones.  And it may seem extremely odd for your child to use a sultry vampy voice to say "Coming Master" right after birth.

It's not 100% success.  If twins, only the one involved in 'labor' (as mentioned above) goes full vamp.  The offspring hanging around watching as their twin is borne appear un-vamped until a game reset.  The same thing that prevents me from hiding the twins also prevents the vamping.   And if you check the inventory of a vamp-ed child after birth while using HGGF, the child's appearance un-vamps.  BUT, only if done after birth and not part of a previously saved game.  IE:  Save your game, reload, and they don't unvamp.

STILL... it's something.

hello. i dont know if this is the appropriate place to post this, but i was wondering, i was using lovers slave trader. some of the slave i have, had a pretty high aggression and in a bad faction. example are Faustina from Gweden farm, from that siren quest in anvil. i enslaved her, break her, then i was trying to prostitute her at the local inn, and she ended killing everyone.

is there any way to edit the LST script to make her aggression permanently down to 5 when she breaks after training? it's not very fun enslaving the good npc only, i like it better if i can make bad and evil people submit, but i'm not very good at scripting.

It must a conflict with the Oblivion game, the siren quest.

Faustina is a quest NPC and you enslaved her at the end of the quest when she attacks you ?

Seems that the Oblivion quest script update her aggression  when the siren quest have reached or is higher as the "fight with player" quest-stage .

The LST script set the aggression to 5 so she should not attack other NPCs.

Spoiler

scn xLoversSTEnSlaveNPC
;;?????
ref me

Begin Function{me}
    if me == Player
        Message"Error, Illegal Target!!"
        return
    elseif me.GetitemCount xLSTInviolableToken > 0
        MessageEX"%n can not become a slave!"me
        return
    elseif me.GetItemCount xLSTEnslavedToken > 0
        MessageEX"%n is already a slave."me
        return
    endif

;;????????????
    call xLoversSTAnnulOwnerContract me

;;?????
    call xLoversSTCrimeDetect me

;;Persistent?Actor???
    let me :=call xLoversSTCreateScritableCopy me

;;Actor?Status???
    me.SetIgnoreFriendlyHits 1
    me.SetActorRespawns 0

if me.GetAV Aggression > 5
        me.ForceAV Aggression 5
    endif

if me.GetAV intelligence < 30
        me.ForceAV intelligence 40
    endif

if me.IsGuard
        me.SetClass LSTWasGuard
    endif

if me.GetInFaction LSTSlaveFaction == 0
        me.SetFactionRank LSTSlaveFaction 0
    endif

;;Token??
    call xLoversCmnSetItemCount me xLSTEnslavedToken 1
    call xLoversSTinitSlaveOption me 4     ;followAI

;;?????????
    if me.GetIsCreature == 0
        me.StartConversation player xLST10Success
        MessageEX"%n is unconscious."me
    else
        MessageEX"%n is now my slave."me
    endif

SetFunctionValue me
End

What happens when you use the console and set her aggression to 5 or 0 ?

Is she aggressive again after some seconds ?  Then it is the Oblivion siren script.

?  Wow, that never happened to me, even after Gweden Brothel.  Um, this is the one where you negotiate with Tsarrina the Khajiit to run the place, right?

Well, the BAD news just had a hit with some GOOD news .  Ready?

While I cannot track fraternal twins in Hiyoko Shooter because there's no actual linking data in their Hiyoko data record (ie, Momo's hiyoko record doesn't tell me that her twin brother is Toshiro), identical twins DO leave traces behind.  So what does that mean???

LoversHiyokoShooter will NOW BE ABLE TO HIDE IDENTICAL TWINS at birth.  Not only that, but the Vampirism effect I have been working on does get applied properly and immediately on the Identical twins!  This has been tested in HiyokoClub's Debug mode to generate... Triplets.  Again, the option in the previous version of HiyokoClub was incorrectly translated as Generating Twins.  But hey, it works.

Still... ahh... fraternal twins will always seem to be a problem.

MEANWHILE, I have removed the limiter from HiyokoShooter regarding Creatures going into Labor.  Since LoversCreatures 2.5+ now allows creatures to have a submissive pose, said creatures can now give birth using the same modus operandi as NPCs.

Still, I need a better check to see if a creature has a viable and legitimate submissive pose to use.  Spriggans works beautifully, but Grummites go through a stupid IDLE pose.  I'd just assume it spits the brat out if there's no pose.

9 hours ago, fejeena said:

It must a conflict with the Oblivion game, the siren quest.

Faustina is a quest NPC and you enslaved her at the end of the quest when she attacks you ?

Seems that the Oblivion quest script update her aggression  when the siren quest have reached or is higher as the "fight with player" quest-stage .

The LST script set the aggression to 5 so she should not attack other NPCs.

Reveal hidden contents

scn xLoversSTEnSlaveNPC
;;?????
ref me

Begin Function{me}
    if me == Player
        Message"Error, Illegal Target!!"
        return
    elseif me.GetitemCount xLSTInviolableToken > 0
        MessageEX"%n can not become a slave!"me
        return
    elseif me.GetItemCount xLSTEnslavedToken > 0
        MessageEX"%n is already a slave."me
        return
    endif

;;????????????
    call xLoversSTAnnulOwnerContract me

;;?????
    call xLoversSTCrimeDetect me

;;Persistent?Actor???
    let me :=call xLoversSTCreateScritableCopy me

;;Actor?Status???
    me.SetIgnoreFriendlyHits 1
    me.SetActorRespawns 0

if me.GetAV Aggression > 5
        me.ForceAV Aggression 5
    endif

if me.GetAV intelligence < 30
        me.ForceAV intelligence 40
    endif

if me.IsGuard
        me.SetClass LSTWasGuard
    endif

if me.GetInFaction LSTSlaveFaction == 0
        me.SetFactionRank LSTSlaveFaction 0
    endif

;;Token??
    call xLoversCmnSetItemCount me xLSTEnslavedToken 1
    call xLoversSTinitSlaveOption me 4     ;followAI

;;?????????
    if me.GetIsCreature == 0
        me.StartConversation player xLST10Success
        MessageEX"%n is unconscious."me
    else
        MessageEX"%n is now my slave."me
    endif

SetFunctionValue me
End

What happens when you use the console and set her aggression to 5 or 0 ?

Is she aggressive again after some seconds ?  Then it is the Oblivion siren script.

thanks fejeena! will try!

btw i havent tried the new hiyokoshooter by longdukdong. i tried one by fienyx quite a while back but it doesnt have this 'stop wait' thingy like the original hiyokoshooter. i remember that in the original if you wait near a pregnant lady and pressed wait, the wait timer is interrupted if the lady is about to give birth. does the new hiyokoshooter has the feature? i really love that feature since having to wait in real time to see birth process is too long.

:D Oh, so if you're waiting for 4 hours and ... BOOM, Only one hour passes, you're back in the screen and she's screaming out in labor?

Yup, never removed it.  I don't see why it woulda been.... or how.  I never looked at his version.  But I chose to add more 'traps' to prevent crashes than what the original contained.

Right now, I wanna get Creature Pregs to work.  And I'm thinking about stuff like a LoversVoice addon for HiyokoShooter.  That would replace 'sex' dialog with groans and screams and phrases like "THAT BASTARD DID THIS TO MEEEE!!!!"  Yeah, I think I already posted such.  But I've been thinking 'more' content, like a difference between her first delivery and later deliveries.  And... (don't laugh) ... if a GUY goes into labor.  Blame the maker of Tamago, he suggested that a guy CAN have a womb and go through this too.