How do I do that change the agression to 5?I tried via setav but the values dont come out right. I put setav agression 5 and it puts like 70. Maybe I have to change it in the mod. Maybe its easier for them just to do the needs in a radius instead of just battlehorn, except I have no idea how and I didn want to mess the mod up. I have TESCS I saw the packages but have no idea what I need to change. Modding is complicated. I could even find a solution for the dicks being all the same which I was able to go around by using slofs boners as equipment, so they are always changing the appearance. Just missing those two things and its perfect. After I learn to place things in the world map I want to create a Village around battlehorn. Can you help me if you have the time? 

setav aggression 5 is right.

Open the console, click on the NPC

enter setav aggression 5

hit enter key.

Or you use CS or better TES4Edit...  but if you have enslaved vanilla  and Mod NPCs you will change the NPC forever. Next time you play the game the NPC will have aggression 5.

And very bad if you change Bandit, Necromancers, Marauders , . . .  and other Level list NPCs. Each of them is used very often in the game , and if you change the base NPC all the spawn NPCs will have aggression 5. A lot of bandits will not attack you.

When the carácter becomes a plunderer in the mod setav doesnt work as it should. It gives a stupid value. For example to set my confidence to 60 I have to use setav 5. Its the mod itself because it also changes the natural agression of the converted NPC to a fixed value. So I just need to change that value in the mod itself.

? The script that change  player and NPC values ? Don't know, can not help.

But if you use "setav aggression 5"  the aggression is 5. It is a set command. A mod command ( like modDisposition) would increases an existing value.

So you set aggression to 5 and it is 5.

Then a plunder script change the 5 right after the console "setav" command.

So even if you can get aggression to 5 by using the command more often or with other values, the script will change it again immediately, after some time  or  next game start.

Sounds like an insoluble problem to me.

Hope Speele can help.

The NPC and player you can not change in the Mod esp. they are not in the esp.  You have to find the always running script that change the values.

--------

A solution :classic_biggrin:  create items ( amulet, ring ) with a script.

begin GameMode

If GetAV  aggression > 5

setAV  aggression 5

endif

end

Give one of these items to every NPC.

Or create a spell , a ability spell  with a script , same as above.

Add the spell to the NPC with console.

Addspell xxyyyyyy

xx  =  load order number

yyyyyyy = spell ID

The ability always runs/ is active, like "Water breathing" or other ability spells.

> Plunder's fully playable and robust

- aha, ok.

Guys, sorry, just one stupid question...

how many bugs are there, is it worth it to disable a ton of other 'fully playable free bugs' mods and start a new clean game???

*i'm serious, just seeking simple NPC - (NPC / Creatures) mod nothing more.

On 1/20/2021 at 12:51 PM, Akabass said:

*i'm serious, just seeking simple NPC - (NPC / Creatures) mod nothing more.

Yeah, sure. Then you'll end up here, flooding this topic for weird "bugs".

In case you didn't notice: the latter pages of this topic concern only incompatible mods with Plunder.

On 1/17/2021 at 10:13 PM, Aqualeo322 said:

I didn't have to remember the gal and her harem of boys. I had a save for a girl character, using mass Plunderers.

And I got none of your troubles. I mean no plunderer tried to rape my character.

Just uninstall mods messing Plunder or uninstall Plunder itself (and stop changing the Confidence of your character, you clearly are off tracks).

11 hours ago, Speele said:

Yeah, sure. Then you'll end up here, flooding this topic for weird "bugs".

In case you didn't notice: the latter pages of this topic concern only incompatible mods with Plunder.

Nope, have a good filters against ads, if you didn't noticed yet)

But I appreciate that you have created a mod. GJ

• 2 months later...
On 5/17/2019 at 3:04 AM, Speele said:

For those interested to a mod for kids along Plunder.

HiyokoGrow is a *minimalist* mod allowing kids to grow.
It offers no other functionality.

You should use Blockhead with it to adjust age face gen (optional).

HiyokoGrow:
- has no impact on creatures, it only works on NPCs
- allows kids to grow until adulthood through 7 ages accordingly to their race/sex standards
- adjusts attributes, disposition and AI Data, blending some with parent's
- is fully configurable with its ini file (each age duration, body scales, adjustments choices, hiyo destruction, face gen for each age, ...)

- does not touch spells or inventory or factions
- is built to let anyone modify/expand it easily with TESCS (one script)

Important:
Please note the goal of HiyokoGrow was not to fall in awe before kids growing but to weave them into a following system mod.
This is the reason you can ask to destroy kids on death.

Not only that, but it also contains a fix for Tamago, preventing the latter to interfer in inventory shares (and obelisks of order, by the way).
=> that means you won't have the annoying message when opening a remote inventory with any mod
You have to pickpocket or use the barter/inventory menu to see Tamago data (or use Lovers Sex Sense).

To get rid of this fix, open HiyokoGrow with TES4Edit and remove the first two records in scripts.

You should use HiyokoGrow only if Tamago and Hiyoko are minor things for you.
Ie: you have a basic install limited to:
- HiyokoGenerator.esp
- LoversHiyokoShooter.esp
- LoversTamagoClub.esp
And that's all.

You should not use HiyokoGrow if you use these mods:
- Tamago Fertility Clinic
- HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge
- Hiyoko Generator Brood Mother
- HiyokoGenetics_tweakedChildInventory_and_FollowControl
Or any other mod showing your *big big* interest in Tamago/Hiyoko features.

Due to this matter of interest, I do not want to offer any kind of support to hiyokogrow,

for example by uploading it to a dedicated dowload page instead of talking about it in this thread,

neither have filled the author slot of this mod, which is free to plunder.

You are expected to use the good versions of Hiyoko and Tamago clubs (Tamago Club 1.15c & Hiyoko Club 1.10a).

HiyokoGrow.1.0.7z 14.04 kB · 69 downloads

Does not work with the lasted LDD versions.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I can't get around this mod. How do you neutralize NPCs in combat? I cheated my character to have 99 in strength and h2h but all it did was to kill the bandit NPCs in combat a lot quicker. I activated the mod by going to sinkhole and eating the remains. Do you get any other spell than dispose?

I am assuming LoversRaperS and LoversBed shouldn't be used with Plunder?

Nothing happens when I sneak and the enemy runs out of the stamina. I even tried to activate the NPC (opens inventory) and casting the Dispose spell.

EDIT: I manage to neutralize Caludatte of the Gilded Carfare. It takes lot of skill STR 100 and H2H 100 ( cheated them through console) + you need to click the right sequence when asked e.g. get close to victim and sneak or block button. Definitely not easy but it pays off.

Can I use RaperS and LoversBed with Plunder?

Edited by Nepro
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 9/2/2022 at 3:33 AM, Fat Back said:

I went to Sinkhole Cave and killed all the bandits, but nothing happened. Still don't have Dispose ability either and I'm pretty sure I searched all throughout the cave and the great hall. 

There is supposed to be a new door just straight on from where you enter the cave. The first cave tunnel before it turns left.

• 11 months later...

After I'm done talking with Mysti for the first time, my game always crashes, but the other 4 in depot are fine (the traders)
Is this a known problem?

I even went and opened all 3 doors, which prompted me to talk to mysti and I'm like "AHA! I solved it!" , browsed her furniture, noticed I'm not rich enough, and simply backed out of the interactions with her, and it still crashed.

I'm not sure what I could do to fix this, anyone know of a fix?

According to cobbcrashlogger...

GAME CRASHED AT INSTRUCTION Base+0x00009C3A IN MODULE: S:\Steam\steamapps\common\Oblivion\Data\OBSE\Plugins\EngineBugFixes.dll
Please note that this does not automatically mean that that module is responsible. 
It may have been supplied bad data or program state as the result of an issue in 
the base game or a different DLL.

5 hours ago, DrLucifer said:

According to cobbcrashlogger...

GAME CRASHED AT INSTRUCTION Base+0x00009C3A IN MODULE: S:\Steam\steamapps\common\Oblivion\Data\OBSE\Plugins\EngineBugFixes.dll

Delete EngineBugFixes.dll and the ini

In my game it causes more problems and crashes than it fixes

I use it , but only 4 entries in the ini are set to 1

So delete it and test your game. If it works and you want to continue using EngineBugFixes you install it again and then you set enries in the ini to 0 and test your game until you find the "bad" entry.

14 hours ago, fejeena said:

Delete EngineBugFixes.dll and the ini

In my game it causes more problems and crashes than it fixes

I use it , but only 4 entries in the ini are set to 1

So delete it and test your game. If it works and you want to continue using EngineBugFixes you install it again and then you set enries in the ini to 0 and test your game until you find the "bad" entry.

Sadly I tried that, the crash happened the same without engine bug fixes inis...

I dunno what could be causing it, I'll try it again I guess.

9 minutes ago, DrLucifer said:

Sadly I tried that, the crash happened the same without engine bug fixes inis...

I dunno what could be causing it, I'll try it again I guess.

Well, I tried it, and it made my character's head disappear, everyone else has their own heads...

Edit : Well.. I tried it, and she still crashes my game, could OCOv2 have anything to do with it? I mean, I would hope not.

Edited by DrLucifer
Not spamming the comments

Don't know.    I don't use OCO2

After deleting EngineBugFixes have you start a new game? Maybe the bug is saved in your save. Test with new game or a save before you installed Plunder.

!!! Alway test with a new game. I it works with a new game you can try old saves , and if the old save does not work you know the bug is in the save and you have to start a new game or try older saves.

You know my yellow Link?

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbbmod-sorting-and-cleaningcs-cse-body-stretching/?do=findComment&comment=915257

Load order right?

Game NOT in C:\ program files ...

No Lovers, Tamago Hiyoko Mods in the BashesPatch ( if you use a BashesdPatch)

. . .

Edited by fejeena

I tried this before, and for some reason, NPCs will take a liking to other NPCs, but they completely ignore me, same if I take a liking to an NPC, if I 'confess' my thirst for them, they always turn me down, I am not sure what's wrong, my guess that I have my mod load order wrong, anyone who has this mod, you're welcome to suggest a load order to help me out.