Hey so i love the mod so far but i was wondering if it would be possible to add a Sissy/Femboy Trait to the mod for character creation since i am trying to make a femboy species but i am missing the trait and i tried to make one my self but i have no clue how to mod this game. so i was wondering if you or someone would be willing to make the trait or know of one that is already made.

Thanks for reading this and sorry if i am being a pain just thought it was worth a ask.

Edited by WolfPack51942

Some balance suggestions for the mod:

• the combo traits are just too OP in sex jobs. Maybe reduce them, so all their bonuses/penalties ain't just the total of each individual trait but they have "mellowed" out each other somewhat so they give less penalties/bonuses.
  • Maybe have 2 traits, one event triggered and 0 cost where they also get invasive breeder ("perfect breeders"), one you can get with gene modding but with an appropriate trait cost and maybe let the 2 moddable combo traits be mutually exclusive, so only way to get both is trough event trigger?
  • Prostitution -> Supported, +2 unity for all brothel/comfort jobs? it seems a bit much tbh, it would be less OP with just +1, and would still outproduce regular jobs late game.
  • Divine coupling civic, changing all jobs to concubine removes all trade producing jobs from the mod. maybe only change 1/2 of them, unless prostitution is set to Prohibited?
  • Ring origin have no way to get gas early, unlike sexopolis and tentacle.
  • Reduce the base production of various rare resources, i have had games where i ended up with 300+ gas production from about 1k bio pops for example.
  • Breeding superiority, +50% pop growth seems "weak" when you look at how much can be added from 1 breeder job. Maybe have it improve the breeder jobs instead (reduce current base growth, and restore it with the perk)? By constrast, -50% sprawl from pops is very strong, with a few more bonuses i was able to eliminate sprawl from pops.

other suggestions:

• Perfect hybrid have incorporated "exhibitionist" so should not that decisions be available too then?
  • Remove neuron saliva from Prefect hybrid, it mostly just bloats UI. maybe change it to only affect unemployed pops and also be stronger then?

I get a repeating blank event pop up that will not stop coming up no matter what settings I change or how many times I hit 'okay'

My Load Order:

1 More Events Mod 2.6 (Tested)
2 Dune 2000 Empires
3 Dune OST
4 Lustful Void
5 Base Game Portrait Gender Patch
6 Lustful Void Lewd Addisors
7 Lv Lewd Rooms
8 The Sexopolis Project and More
9 Additional_human
10 SE Human - Modest
11 SE + Human LV WL CP Patch
12 Lustful Void Loading Screen All
13 Autmo's NSFW Portraits
14 SexyFlags
15 UI Overhaul Dynamic

Everthing works fine, just having infinite pop up.

56 minutes ago, zoidomal said:

I get a repeating blank event pop up that will not stop coming up no matter what settings I change or how many times I hit 'okay'

My Load Order:

1 More Events Mod 2.6 (Tested)
2 Dune 2000 Empires
3 Dune OST
4 Lustful Void
5 Base Game Portrait Gender Patch
6 Lustful Void Lewd Addisors
7 Lv Lewd Rooms
8 The Sexopolis Project and More
9 Additional_human
10 SE Human - Modest
11 SE + Human LV WL CP Patch
12 Lustful Void Loading Screen All
13 Autmo's NSFW Portraits
14 SexyFlags
15 UI Overhaul Dynamic

Everthing works fine, just having infinite pop up.

The portrait gender patch goes on the bottom.

Sexopolis is integrated into LV. Get rid of it.

SE + Human LV WL CP Patch probably needs Wild Lasivity and CP (what ever that is) and I don't see those.

If I had to hazard a guess as to what is causing the problem, I would say it is Sexopolis. Please go back and re-read the OP's of all the mods you are using carefully. I recommend you check out this mod for your human LV patch. 

Edited by Isangrad
Spelling

Question for the community:

My extensively modded game has broken the "Escaped Gene Sex Slave" origin. I only get a single pop on start and none of the unique buildings. I had it working until recently but can't figure out what broke it. If I remember correctly the "Clone Army" base game origin which shares mechanics or clone pops broke a while back due to a mod conflict. Can anyone remember which one?

21 hours ago, Isangrad said:

The portrait gender patch goes on the bottom.

Sexopolis is integrated into LV. Get rid of it.

SE + Human LV WL CP Patch probably needs Wild Lasivity and CP (what ever that is) and I don't see those.

If I had to hazard a guess as to what is causing the problem, I would say it is Sexopolis. Please go back and re-read the OP's of all the mods you are using carefully. I recommend you check out this mod for your human LV patch. 

It worked! Thank you very much!!

Small bug: If you capture a hive world that has breeder jobs from brood parasite or all male/all female synergy, the breeding drone jobs will never turn into normal breeder jobs that regular pops can use. Clearing out the population down to one pop and waiting for several months didn't seem to help. Terraforming the planet into a non-hive planet also did not help.

Edited by SangriusDarkblade
more details.

Paradox just dropped patch notes for 3.4/Overlord DLC before they're released: https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/developer-diary/stellaris-dev-diary-253-three-in-one-3-4-cepheus-patch-notes-and-more.1523352/

Thankfully it seems like most of the patch won't mess with LV's mechanics too much (that we know of), but I can already identify a few areas that will need addressing, or could be ripe for new LV features:

Situations Log

Fixing some of the events and dig-sites in LV to work with the new UI/system for the situation log.

Subjects/Overlord holdings

Really hyped for this one. It's basically branch offices but for overlords (and yes a planet can have both branch offices AND overlord holdings). Looks really promising if you wanna conquer another empire, and then build a bunch of lewd buildings on their planets to turn them into a cum-hungry, futa-fied subject with a milk cow economy. Or maybe there could be a building that lets you do the mono-gender decision on subject planets. There's a lot of lewd potential with this new feature ;)

Subjugation improvments

Misc fixes for the subject system. Maybe a few new LV subject types that offer unique tributes/bonuses for the overlord?

Auto Resettlement

Everyone's favorite game mechanic that always needs to be reworked every patch and still causes massive lag...

But yeah it looks like there'll be a new scoring system for how pops will decide "ideal" worlds to resettle to. The sexopolis/tentacle words will definitely need to be patched to reflect this.

New Human Portaits

Lol who tf is still using vanilla human portraits anymore? But for real, maybe a more skilled artist than I could work with the new portraits/animations and give use a proper set of nsfw human portraits.

And that's all I can see ahead of time for what LV will probably need patched. Really stoked for what this new patch/DLC will offer, and I hope this lengthy post helps with ideas for new features and ironing out any kinks (pun somewhat intended lol) from the previous whirlwind of patches we've been going through lately. 

Edited by b00tyblues

I can't get the breeding offensive causus belli to work. I've tried with like 3 hive empires, with the civics, and it hasn't worked for me at all. I thought it was like the Hunger causus belli, am I doing something wrong or did I just misunderstand it?

13 hours ago, b00tyblues said:

Paradox just dropped patch notes for 3.4/Overlord DLC before they're released: https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/developer-diary/stellaris-dev-diary-253-three-in-one-3-4-cepheus-patch-notes-and-more.1523352/

Thankfully it seems like most of the patch won't mess with LV's mechanics too much (that we know of), but I can already identify a few areas that will need addressing, or could be ripe for new LV features:

And that's all I can see ahead of time for what LV will probably need patched. Really stoked for what this new patch/DLC will offer, and I hope this lengthy post helps with ideas for new features and ironing out any kinks (pun somewhat intended lol) from the previous whirlwind of patches we've been going through lately. 

Well, 3.4 is adding some more modding capability, so unfortunately might have to rewrite pretty much whatever is affected by changes to any scripted trigger modifiers... Prolly just easier to stay on 3.3 for a few months.  Thanks Paradox, keep pumping out those overpriced DLCs!!  But don't bother with any underlying issues, like, I don't know, fixing the algorithm that generates FTL hyperlinks... the game has a fake 3D landscape that is really 2D (2.5D?), you can have overlapping links!

For the new DLC I could see a very compelling LV subject type that interacts with the "All Male/Female" synergy and the "BDSM Synergy" mechanics. A building that abducts pops over time to add to your empire for instance. Buildings that would provide a large ethics attraction bonus on the subject or even adding Submissive/Masochistic traits though that seems more difficult to implement.

Subject empires seems like a fertile ground for LV but my imagination is failing me at the moment.

3 hours ago, Ozvelpoon said:

For the new DLC I could see a very compelling LV subject type that interacts with the "All Male/Female" synergy and the "BDSM Synergy" mechanics. A building that abducts pops over time to add to your empire for instance. Buildings that would provide a large ethics attraction bonus on the subject or even adding Submissive/Masochistic traits though that seems more difficult to implement.

Subject empires seems like a fertile ground for LV but my imagination is failing me at the moment.

Great ideas for subjects involving LV synergies! A pop abduction building for overlords on subject planets would be fun too (especially hive minds that want to harvest those dummy thicc non-gestalt pops haha). My guess is that paradox might include some kind of ethics attraction building in the DLC itself, but who knows.

7 hours ago, Ozvelpoon said:

Thinking about it, there could be the pop abduction, for all Males, perhaps a "Stud" office/building that slowly turns subject pops all female, or can be flipped to produce all males (IE since they are breeding with an all male species, the possibility of the mothers bearing only males), obviously "breeding" or "Surrogate" office for all female pops that does the same thing. A building where in you could potentially "inject" one of your populations if you have the invasive breeder trait, Obviously for Hive minds an "Assimilation" building to get xenos to join the hive mind on one of your worlds, perhaps have this affected by subject loyalty as it would likely be via volunteers. Finally, a "slave" subject type, where instead of resources, science or military, they give pops and pop growth, which I'm actually kind of surprised Paradox didn't add something like that, considering how important and slow to create bio pops are in the game.

Edited by soldier847
grammer

One idea: For Authoritarian Empires, an Overlord Holding that is basically a sex slave palace, where the most beautiful citizens from that planet are brought to ‘entertain’ dignitaries from their overlord. Similar to the brothel Branch Office building, but with less choice in the matter.

I could see something similar for Spiritualist empires with the civic that allows you to have concubines in Temples (the name escapes me at the moment), a sort of missionary (no pun intended) church that proselytizes through sex, perhaps even with a random event that ‘sexual pilgrims’ from planets with this holding occasionally make pilgrimages to their overlord’s territory.

We have been discussing new overlord holdings, but I wonder how moddable the actual vassal types will be. How about a "Sub" vassal type that donates its pop growth speed and half its fleet capacity to its overlord but in exchange gets full military protection?

Based on what I have been able to see so far most of the vassal contracts are a net negative for the vassel; I would be interested in a LV one that actually benefitted the vassel more than the overlord. A "Trophy Wife/Vassal" kind of arrangement.

So there is this thing that keeps giving me stack overflow crashes on the same date:

[22:21:24][effect_impl.cpp:297]: Script Error: Invalid context switch [from] from Interstellar Andari League [country], file: events/lv_leader_events.txt line: 134, Scope: 
type=country
id=73
random={ 0 1364543981 }
random_allowed=yes

Is it from this mod or my hyper thicccccc modlist?

Thx a lot!

14 hours ago, PMMG said:

Is it from this mod or my hyper thicccccc modlist?

Thx a lot!

Yes, lv_leader_events.txt is part of this mod.  The function that's running is trying to add the Seductive trait to Interstellar Andari League's ruler, and seems to be breaking (assuming the error log captured the point that caused the crash).

Are you playing as the Andari?  Do you have the Orgasmic Diplomats civic?  Is there something that might prevent a trait from being added to the Andari ruler (maybe they're already Seductive)?

4 hours ago, GreatFez said:

Yes, lv_leader_events.txt is part of this mod.  The function that's running is trying to add the Seductive trait to Interstellar Andari League's ruler, and seems to be breaking (assuming the error log captured the point that caused the crash).

Are you playing as the Andari?  Do you have the Orgasmic Diplomats civic?  Is there something that might prevent a trait from being added to the Andari ruler (maybe they're already Seductive)?

That is an AI country. TBH the size of that error logs is like 3MB, I guess it could be anything from my hyper thicccccccc modlist. This error was one of the few things that consistently show up on the logs from different crashes (same playthrough), so I guess it is more or less responsible?

Anyways, I will create some more new playthroughs just to be sure.

3 hours ago, PMMG said:

Anyways, I will create some more new playthroughs just to be sure.

A couple of things that you might want to try on that playthrough:

Go into the LV Options menu in Edicts, and try turning off all the LV features, to see if that has any effect.  I think I get crashes occasionally when the mod tries to create hybrid species.

Also, check the Species list for the entire galaxy, and see if there's a pre-sentient species with no name or portrait.  I'm not sure why it spawns, but I get one sometimes, and the game crashes when someone tries to uplift the blank species.  If you've got that, it's possible to work around it by save-editing the malformed pre-sentients to add the missing data.

54 minutes ago, GreatFez said:

A couple of things that you might want to try on that playthrough:

Go into the LV Options menu in Edicts, and try turning off all the LV features, to see if that has any effect.  I think I get crashes occasionally when the mod tries to create hybrid species.

Also, check the Species list for the entire galaxy, and see if there's a pre-sentient species with no name or portrait.  I'm not sure why it spawns, but I get one sometimes, and the game crashes when someone tries to uplift the blank species.  If you've got that, it's possible to work around it by save-editing the malformed pre-sentients to add the missing data.

Thanks, will try.

One more funny thing: I've had 3 playthroughs now and noticed it always happens on the first day of the year.

Does LV (or LVEX) do anything special on New Year's Day?

EDIT:
I killed my own empire with the console command "kill_country" and the game was able to carry on past that date, lmfao. But I do have a pre-sapient species in my empire. It's normal though, and I wasn't doing any bioengineering.

Edited by PMMG