4 hours ago, Mqex said:

Я играл с этим модом последние несколько дней, но до сих пор не могу понять, как сделать членов второстепенных стартовых видов лидерами, когда я выбираю добавленное происхождение двойной расы. Любая подсказка, какие параметры мне могут понадобиться для этого? 

Пример: если у меня есть основная мужская раса и вторичная женская раса, я не могу сделать каких-либо представителей вторичной расы лидерами, несмотря на то, что у меня нет никаких черт, этики и т. Д., Запрещающих женщин-лидеров. То же самое с опциями, когда я войду в игру.

Спасибо.

It is enough for you to give the rights of the secondary type at the level of "Full citizen", as in the primary type

38 minutes ago, RizaPascal said:

Sorry if this has been mentioned elsewhere and i don't mean to ask too much for a mod that seems like a lot of work but has there been any consideration on expanding the milking/ cow girl aspect of the mod.

LV-Expansion is the mod currently handling that, as well as adding some other mechanics. Lithia<3 may be asking for suggestions for the next update and there is a discord for this mod as well listed in the OP. 

13 hours ago, Mqex said:

I've been playing with this mod the last few days but so far I can't figure out how to make members of secondary starting species leaders when I choose the added dual-race origins. Any clue what options I might need to switch for that? 

Example: If I have an all male primary race and an all female secondary race, I can't get any members of the secondary race as leaders, despite not having any traits, ethic, etc. set as barring female leaders. Same with the options once I get into the game.

Thanks.

This is handled in the base game; head to species rights in the species section, and look through the options there. I believe the species must be full citizenship or equivalent (so no slaves or resident status) and also look in the military service tab, I believe there is an option that allows them as generals. Also the secondary species can not have the minials trait from syncretic evolution. That trait specifies that they can not be leaders.

Hello guys,

I'm a bit confuse right now because i've downloaded the mod with some others, and i don't know why i can try anything but the paradox launcher says that the mod has the wrong file path even if it's not the case. Maybe i'm doing it wrong, can you help me?

19 hours ago, b00tyblues said:

@Lithia<3 I'm not sure this bug is still present in 3.4 (haven't updated yet cause I'm busy combing through my modlist post-update), but there was an issue where special traits like Perfect Hybrid and Titanic Evolution caused errors in applying new species templates since 3.2. The easy "fix" was just to change these traits from "modification = no" to "modification = yes" (or just adding a # before the line) but it still caused errors with the AI spamming these traits if you apply this "fix". I think I may have found another solution after looking at the mod Traits Remove or Add, which enables removal of special ascension traits like cybernetic and psionic.

It seems in the recent patches, paradox added a few new triggers for adding and removing traits: https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/threads/please-undo-the-herbert-gene-mod-change.1508961/#post-28052131

These new triggers are:

I haven't tested it out yet, but I thought I'd copy what the new triggers would look like under a trait like titanic evolution:

In theory this would allow you to apply the titanic evolution trait to merged subspecies, but not allow removal of the trait when applying a template *without* the trait. You can even modify these triggers by locking them behind civics or ascension perks. For example:

If anyone is willing to test this out before me, please let me know if this actually works in practice. There are a few other special traits in LV that could benefit from this fix, instead of using the LV menu option to enable/disable modification, which doesn't always work properly.

Worked for me. I had made some custom traits for one of my playthrough then I noticed every species in the galaxy was using these unique traits which they weren't supposed to.
"Species_potential/possible" seems to have fixed it for me. Basically,the devs removed the "modification = yes/no" so we gotta use these triggers instead.

23 hours ago, Dadicho said:

Worked for me. I had made some custom traits for one of my playthrough then I noticed every species in the galaxy was using these unique traits which they weren't supposed to.
"Species_potential/possible" seems to have fixed it for me. Basically,the devs removed the "modification = yes/no" so we gotta use these triggers instead.

Thanks for testing this and confirming this works. Looks like there's quite a bit of work that needs to be done for each special trait, so if anyone else wants to try and fix these traits until an official fix from LV, here are the new trait triggers to reference: 

species_possible_remove = {
        always = yes/no
    }
    species_potential_add = {
        always = yes/no
    }
    species_possible_merge_add = {
        always = yes/no
    }
    species_possible_merge_remove = {
        always = yes/no
    }

Remember that "species_possible" is for controlling the trait being allowed to be added/removed, while "species_potential" is for controlling whether or not the trait is displayed in the traits list. "Merge_add" is for allowing a trait to be added via a gene modding template onto an existing species, and "merge_remove" is for allowing a trait to be removed via a new template.

It's a convoluted new set of triggers Paradox snuck into the game without much announcement, but yeah these should make the traits play nice with the new template system.

I have attached a copy of lv_species_traits.txt, with quick fixes to titanic evolution and perfect hybrid (all male/female/futa traits are untouched, since they already have the triggers for the "has_global_flag = LV_allow_special_trait removal" and I didn't want to mess with those). Please feel free to test this out to see if it works as intended.

lv_species_traits.txt

4 hours ago, RogueSp3ctre said:

I'm returning to the game after a long hiatus. One thing I've noticed is that there doesn't seem to be a way to increase trait PICK points anymore. Is this a bug? Or did something change while I was away?

That change was made several mod updates ago. You can use whatever trait pick mods now or create your own.

Ok, so I did a search of Sexopolis and I got nothing back. Now this might be because I'm hesitating on the mods for a bit (I have no mods except this and Califire's directors cut  - modified a bit so it doesn't get rid of the vanilla portraits, but further modified so the vanillas only spawn if I use them for something), but the sexopolis and the tentacle world origins on the create empire screen look funky. Rather, the planet/city looks funky. Now, maybe it looks better in-game, sometimes things go like that and I'm too much of a rube to know if this is one of those times, but the Sexopolis is just a pink box with the cityscape floating in a black box below the pink box. The Tentacle world is shifted down with a black box on top of it. I was also expecting the sexy ringworld to look different too, but it looks the same. Is it just because I have no ui mods?

4 hours ago, Fumeknight79 said:

Ok, so I did a search of Sexopolis and I got nothing back. Now this might be because I'm hesitating on the mods for a bit (I have no mods except this and Califire's directors cut  - modified a bit so it doesn't get rid of the vanilla portraits, but further modified so the vanillas only spawn if I use them for something), but the sexopolis and the tentacle world origins on the create empire screen look funky. Rather, the planet/city looks funky. Now, maybe it looks better in-game, sometimes things go like that and I'm too much of a rube to know if this is one of those times, but the Sexopolis is just a pink box with the cityscape floating in a black box below the pink box. The Tentacle world is shifted down with a black box on top of it. I was also expecting the sexy ringworld to look different too, but it looks the same. Is it just because I have no ui mods?

This is a know, "Feature" caused by the game engine and the mod. I believe it is mentioned in the OP, and is fine once you get in game. 

i don't know if this has been suggested before or if its even possible, but can you make a origin where you are a single Tentacle organism that have taken over/mind-controlled/fucked into submission a race that just reached space?

You could start with a low stability and high crime planet with modifiers that make you weak at the start but kinda strong in the late game. And instead of diplomacy you can only start building a spy/infested network in other empires and when you have a really big network of spy/infested you can start a revolution that takes over all or a part of the target empire. 

Or you could give the origin a special colonizer that can start a infestation on a already colonized planet and depending on the pop amount take it over slowly but surely.

I know I asked this already, but in case it got lost in posts - what are the requirements to actually trigger the Breeding Offensive Casus Belli? My empire is a Nymphic Hosts hive, there are empires along my borders, but it's not available. This is really frustrating, because I've seen other people MENTION this issue, but I've never seen anything confirmed to FIX it.

Edit: I finally found an Empire I could use the CB on, and it was a Fanatic Purifier-type empire. No standard empire is a viable target, for some reason - if that's intentional, the Civic does NOT make that clear.

Edited by Draknowin

My game keeps crashing whenever there's an empire is subjugated by any means. This includes both when I'm subjugating or being subjugated by AI, and AI subjugating other AI. 

Diplomatic subjugation? Crash. Militaristic subjugation? Crash. The only exception is scion origin - any scion origin empire whether it is me or AI - the game does not crash immediately, though any "new" subjugation with overlord DLC still crashes the game.

Anyone with same issues?

Edited by THICC_BOIOB
-
On 6/11/2022 at 8:50 AM, Caranthir70129 said:

So for some reason none of my districts give me building slots with Lustful Void turned on, and I haven't the foggiest idea of what's the issue or how to fix it.

Unless you meet certain criteria only the city districts are supposed to give you building slots.

Edited by Fakenet
On 6/11/2022 at 10:43 AM, THICC_BOIOB said:

My game keeps crashing whenever there's an empire is subjugated by any means. This includes both when I'm subjugating or being subjugated by AI, and AI subjugating other AI. 

Diplomatic subjugation? Crash. Militaristic subjugation? Crash. The only exception is scion origin - any scion origin empire whether it is me or AI - the game does not crash immediately, though any "new" subjugation with overlord DLC still crashes the game.

Anyone with same issues?

i had this but it was not LV it was a tradition mod that was the cause for me.

Edited by Rasthal

Heyas, I wonder if someone has given a test on the origins of the mod? I find them hilariusly broken, I could test a bit on tentacle symbiontes and ... welp let's say it could be a one planet challange, like, I could just fill the jobs, use cataclytistc processor, and even getting minerals and alloys, research and consumer goods,is possible to pull a fast armada if played well.

And I would try to withdraw the planetary decisions and use them on... planet designations and limiting special districts to 3 types of districts

Also how traits influence on diplomacy? Never could understand that well...

Edited by SouliK

Electing a new dictator seems to give the elected leader the traits Shocking Fetish and Highly Submissive constantly. Also the leader was not granted the Seductive Ruler trait.

Was using the civics Philosopher King and Orgasmic Diplomats but I don't think that those are the problem. 

On 6/7/2022 at 9:11 PM, K.alter said:

Hello guys,

I'm a bit confuse right now because i've downloaded the mod with some others, and i don't know why i can try anything but the paradox launcher says that the mod has the wrong file path even if it's not the case. Maybe i'm doing it wrong, can you help me?

This is how I go around these issues;

1. Open Paradox Launcher

2. Navigate to ''All installed mods'', and click ''Upload Mod''.

3. Click ''Create a Mod'', and then enter a name for your mod. Put that name into the ''directory'' panel too, then put any number in version and click any tag(s).

4. Once done, go to C:\Users\YourName\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Stellaris\mod and go to your mod.

5. Open the lustful void and baseline portrait folders you downloaded and paste the files in there, except for descriptor.mod since you already created one yourself.

6. (optional) add any other mod to your created mod folder, like UI mods. Just put any compatibility mods last.

Done