14 hours ago, BMLlednar said:

The tentacle world origin might need some changes to reflect milk cows no longer producing consumer goods.  I started the game with -14 monthly and no way to make them that I could see?

The tentacle origin needs a bit of micro management at the start, but it's really strong. Disable al jobs but cows, set monthly sales to sell all  extra food, buy consumer goods, clear the blocker worth 750 minerals, then build a sexologist district.

I've been seeing this crop up a lot in posts, but I have yet to see what actually fixes it - how do I use the Breeding Offensive wargoal? My empire is using the correct civic (Nymphic Host), is border-adjacent to TWO different empires... but no wargoal.

I believe I have found a bug for the Ruined Sex Ring origin with a Machine Empire. Unless it's supposed to work this way, which would be weird. (Searching this thread for "Machine" gave me no results, so I don't think it's been reported before?)

The ring itself is Size 10, and it spawns with 3x "Decrepit Tunnel" and 2x "Ancient Rubble". However, each of these reduce the maximum districts by 2, reducing the total districts to 0.

The end result is that for the first month I have 1 each of the City, Milk, and Red Light districts, and then the month rolls over and they go away. At this point it becomes a mad scramble to try and limp along until I can clear the blocks and start actually advancing.

I see two possibilities here. The first is that it's expected that we're in a mad rush to try and going at the start and it should just spawn without those districts. The second is that the blockers should be adjusted to whatever the desired value is. I assume -7 so that you can't build anything else without clearing them first.

3 hours ago, OPPenguin said:

I believe I have found a bug for the Ruined Sex Ring origin with a Machine Empire. Unless it's supposed to work this way, which would be weird. (Searching this thread for "Machine" gave me no results, so I don't think it's been reported before?)

The ring itself is Size 10, and it spawns with 3x "Decrepit Tunnel" and 2x "Ancient Rubble". However, each of these reduce the maximum districts by 2, reducing the total districts to 0.

The end result is that for the first month I have 1 each of the City, Milk, and Red Light districts, and then the month rolls over and they go away. At this point it becomes a mad scramble to try and limp along until I can clear the blocks and start actually advancing.

I see two possibilities here. The first is that it's expected that we're in a mad rush to try and going at the start and it should just spawn without those districts. The second is that the blockers should be adjusted to whatever the desired value is. I assume -7 so that you can't build anything else without clearing them first.

That would explain why the empires with the damaged rings never advance.

13 hours ago, Isangrad said:

That would explain why the empires with the damaged rings never advance.

It may be related, but doesn't fully explain it by itself. The specific claim here is for the Machine Empire specifically, but there's a few different rules and combinations that apply. I figured out how to read the config files and tracked down the exact configuration. I've currently got it modified to make it playable.

The relevant file is 

Lustful Void\events\lv_sexopolis_events.txt

Specifically, it's replacing lines 104 to 199:

if = {
				limit = {
					owner = {
						is_machine_empire = yes
						OR = { 
							has_civic = civic_machine_assimilator 
							has_civic = civic_machine_servitor 
						}
					}
				}                
				while = {
					count = 2
					add_deposit = d_segment_rubble_1
					add_deposit = d_segment_rubble_2
				}
			}

With this:

if = {
				limit = {
					owner = {
						is_machine_empire = yes
						OR = { 
						}
					}
				}                
				add_deposit = d_segment_rubble_1
			}

There's also some special handling for Lithoids, but I can't say I've put any effort into figuring out if it's working correctly. I don't really play Lithoids, so...

Hi!

I decided to move the loading screens to their own downloads page to unclutter the main mod a bit. I also updated the tentacles pack! You can find them here now.

@OPPenguin I'll look into that and have it fixed in the next update! ?

@Redoctor The tentacle symbiote trait gets added to "pool" leaders only, so you have to recruit them first.

Is there someone who know how to make tentacle world? I want to terraforming my world into tentacle world, but i don't know how to get tentacle world technology. what's the trigger or terms to get tentacle world tech?

41 minutes ago, papa2v said:

Is there someone who know how to make tentacle world? I want to terraforming my world into tentacle world, but i don't know how to get tentacle world technology. what's the trigger or terms to get tentacle world tech?

The requirements are below. If I am reading these correctly, I believe they are: you must not be xenophobe unless you are also spiritualist or you can be an assimilator or rogue servitor, have the tech that lets you add tentacle blockers, have at least one planet with a tentacle blocker, and have at least two planets. It's also a tier 3 rare technology, so it won't come up super early. It's more likely to appear if you have the mastery of nature or sexworld project ascension perks.

prerequisites = { "tech_lv_tentacle_symbiosis" }
potential = {
	OR = {
		NOT = { has_authority = auth_machine_intelligence }
	}
	OR = {
		NOR = {
			has_ethic = ethic_xenophobe
			has_ethic = ethic_fanatic_xenophobe
		}
		has_ethic = ethic_spiritualist
		has_ethic = ethic_fanatic_spiritualist
	}
}
modifier = {
	factor = 0
	NOT = {
		any_owned_planet =  {
			has_deposit = d_lv_tentacles
		}
	}
}
modifier = {
	factor = 0
	num_owned_planets < 2
}

16 hours ago, Lithia<3 said:

Привет!

Я решил переместить загрузочные экраны на отдельную страницу загрузки, чтобы немного не загромождать основной мод. Я также обновил пак щупалец! Вы можете найти их здесь сейчас.

@OPPenguinЯ посмотрю на это и исправлю в следующем обновлении! ?

@РедокторЧерта симбиота с щупальцами добавляется только к лидерам «пула», поэтому вам нужно сначала нанять их.

Oh... My apologies. This system is painfully random. I assumed that it would be possible to choose the category of leaders into which I could turn my ruler of the state. A kind of retraining center.

Edited by Redoctor

@Lithia<3 I'm not sure this bug is still present in 3.4 (haven't updated yet cause I'm busy combing through my modlist post-update), but there was an issue where special traits like Perfect Hybrid and Titanic Evolution caused errors in applying new species templates since 3.2. The easy "fix" was just to change these traits from "modification = no" to "modification = yes" (or just adding a # before the line) but it still caused errors with the AI spamming these traits if you apply this "fix". I think I may have found another solution after looking at the mod Traits Remove or Add, which enables removal of special ascension traits like cybernetic and psionic.

It seems in the recent patches, paradox added a few new triggers for adding and removing traits: https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/threads/please-undo-the-herbert-gene-mod-change.1508961/#post-28052131

These new triggers are:

species_potential_add - For showing/hiding from the trait list when creating a new template
species_possible_add - For enabling/disabling adding a trait when creating a new template
species_possible_remove - For enabling/disabling removing a trait when creating a new template
species_possible_merge_add - For enabling/disabling trait template application if it would result in the trait being added.
species_possible_merge_remove - For enabling/disabling trait template application if it would result in the trait being removed.

I haven't tested it out yet, but I thought I'd copy what the new triggers would look like under a trait like titanic evolution:

species_possible_remove = {
        always = no
    }
    species_potential_add = {
        always = no
    }
    species_possible_merge_add = {
        always = yes
    }
    species_possible_merge_remove = {
        always = no
    }

In theory this would allow you to apply the titanic evolution trait to merged subspecies, but not allow removal of the trait when applying a template *without* the trait. You can even modify these triggers by locking them behind civics or ascension perks. For example:

species_potential_add = {
        exists = from
        from = { has_ascension_perk = ap_transcendence }
    }

If anyone is willing to test this out before me, please let me know if this actually works in practice. There are a few other special traits in LV that could benefit from this fix, instead of using the LV menu option to enable/disable modification, which doesn't always work properly.

Edited by b00tyblues

I've been playing with this mod the last few days but so far I can't figure out how to make members of secondary starting species leaders when I choose the added dual-race origins. Any clue what options I might need to switch for that? 

Example: If I have an all male primary race and an all female secondary race, I can't get any members of the secondary race as leaders, despite not having any traits, ethic, etc. set as barring female leaders. Same with the options once I get into the game.

Thanks.