That moment when you celebrate digging up a tier 3 outfitted cruiser only for its sensors to spot your definitely-going-to-be-hostile-when-first-contact-goes-through neighbor excavating the grand herald...

So glad I have a lot of alloys being mined atm, because my brood hive is gonna need a swarm of corvettes here soon. Almost want to try a preemptive attack to get the herald for myself.

Also, I wonder if an alternative for the new sex trade and brothel chain should be added for non-rogue servitor gestalt empires. Granted I am loving the bonuses since they put the crappy maintenance depots to absolute shame with amenities income, but the theming just feels odd since the gestalt mind is technically having sex with itself. So there's no real need for payment or trade.

10 hours ago, Zorlond said:

Any particular reason why modifying a species to have the Exhibitionist trait is ultimately linked to having a pre-sentient species inside your empire's borders? It requires the Epigenetic Triggers tech, which never comes up for research if you don't have a potential Uplift target available. It seems a rather odd connection to force.

I was wondering why that trait never showed up in my genemodding list. I honestly can't remember the last time I actually had presapients spawn in a game for me.

17 hours ago, Raana said:

Also, I wonder if an alternative for the new sex trade and brothel chain should be added for non-rogue servitor gestalt empires. Granted I am loving the bonuses since they put the crappy maintenance depots to absolute shame with amenities income, but the theming just feels odd since the gestalt mind is technically having sex with itself. So there's no real need for payment or trade.

I was wondering why that trait never showed up in my genemodding list. I honestly can't remember the last time I actually had presapients spawn in a game for me.

Some kind of Royal harem? The amenities coming from the drones servicing the queen of the swarm in my mind, not the drones getting on with the other drones of course.

If I remember correctly you also had a version of your update that included combat bonuses for your swarm civics; would you mind posting an updated file for those?

On 6/9/2019 at 7:13 PM, Lithia<3 said:

These buildings are a framework for future content, including things like specializations with policies, event chains and even civics. I'll take a look at what you did though...also I tried GitHub and after talking to support they confirmed that they can't do what I need, but would "send the idea to their dev team". So I won't be using that unfortunately, sorry.

Things like that will be worked on after I get all the mods integrated...which will happen within the next month probably.

You only need the main archive with the mod's name, the rest is situational/optional.

You need the "candy" techs and maybe some others depending on exactly which traits you want.

Sorry if I'm a bit inactive these days, just a bit busy...sorry about that. I plan to fully integrate massa next to make up for it! lol

rest and personal matters should not be forgotten,everything is fine !
I wish you more strength in all things !

8 hours ago, Ozvelpoon said:

Some kind of Royal harem? The amenities coming from the drones servicing the queen of the swarm in my mind, not the drones getting on with the other drones of course.

If I remember correctly you also had a version of your update that included combat bonuses for your swarm civics; would you mind posting an updated file for those?

Could work since amenities are supposed to represent the fulfillment of daily needs. Which for a hive mind would be making sure the primary mind has everything it needs to function properly. Maybe with variant themes depending on whether the main species is male/female-only or a brood parasite, and probably one for machine assimilators too since they're a bit different style-wise as well.

Also, yeah the bonuses seem to be enough to dissuade most empires from direct confrontation unless backed up by a strong ally or federation. With maybe the exception of my current game where my neighbor will probably have the grand herald by year 20. ?

Also, pulled the additional bonuses from the hive syncretic civic in exchange, because combining it with the breeder civics turned out to be a bit overkill on habitability and social research.

Hive Breeder Modifiers.rar

1 hour ago, Raana said:

Could work since amenities are supposed to represent the fulfillment of daily needs. Which for a hive mind would be making sure the primary mind has everything it needs to function properly. Maybe with variant themes depending on whether the main species is male/female-only or a brood parasite, and probably one for machine assimilators too since they're a bit different style-wise as well.

Also, yeah the bonuses seem to be enough to dissuade most empires from direct confrontation unless backed up by a strong ally or federation. With maybe the exception of my current game where my neighbor will probably have the grand herald by year 20. ?

Also, pulled the additional bonuses from the hive syncretic civic in exchange, because combining it with the breeder civics turned out to be a bit overkill on habitability and social research.

Hive Breeder Modifiers.rar 2.83 kB · 2 downloads

Thanks!

(Quoting is broken for me, on LL right now - i keep getting the wrong post quoted, so this is manual copy and paste, but it looks ok):

On 6/8/2019 at 11:32 PM, sen4mi said:

When I go to download this mod, I see four different downloads. But I do not see any description of them in the download section.

I presume that this means I am expected to download all four of them, and then study how they are built, before using them...?

You only need the main archive with the mod's name, the rest is situational/optional.

That was how I eventually did it.

I hope I do not need the other stuff.

(Thanks.)

Greetings my fellow Individuals of Culture.

Having recently bought and enjoyed Stellaris, I am now looking to add some lust to the Galaxy, as it can clearly be a rather dull place.

I have a few questions with regards to this mod as a result:

1. Is it usable out of the box, or would I have to make new species/empires?
  2. If I have to make new species/empires is there a way to prevent the originals from spawning? I don't want to directly edit the original default empires unless I can easily reset them.
  3. If I have to make new species/empires, I don't suppose there is a handy mod that will get around that requirement somewhere for me?
  4. What compatible species/empires/portrait mods would those of you recommend?

I'm admittedly new to modding Stellaris (and I suppose kinda new to Stellaris?), so advice on how to properly get the Galaxy lubed would be welcome. For reference, I have already downloaded the UI mod linked in the description.

@Legowaffles

#s 1&3. It should be usable on an in-progress game. Though you'd be missing out on the features that come with the modded species traits. Namely a few pop up events, opinion changes with other empires, and bonuses to the mod's building chains. Granted you can always use the base game's genetic modification feature to add those traits to your species. So you'd mostly just have to wait for those features. The main thing you'd miss out on would be the survey events that come with the mod if you've run out of things to survey before loading the mod.

# 2. I use this mod to disable the vanilla default empires to keep them out of my games. For custom empires you've made, just toggle the box with the eagle in the empire selection menu until they're grayed out to prevent your custom empires from spawning.

# 4 There's a few portrait mods floating around the forums. I haven't used too many of them myself, but I know SSX is up to date and has a wide array of portraits to choose from.

Personally I'd recommend starting fresh since more features would be available right away. Plus having a few custom empires with lewd portraits set to always spawn is a bit more reliable than hoping the randomly generated ones spawn with the portraits.

21 minutes ago, Raana said:

@Legowaffles

#s 1&3. It should be usable on an in-progress game. Though you'd be missing out on the features that come with the modded species traits. Namely a few pop up events, opinion changes with other empires, and bonuses to the mod's building chains. Granted you can always use the base game's genetic modification feature to add those traits to your species. So you'd mostly just have to wait for those features. The main thing you'd miss out on would be the survey events that come with the mod if you've run out of things to survey before loading the mod.

# 2. I use this mod to disable the vanilla default empires to keep them out of my games. For custom empires you've made, just toggle the box with the eagle in the empire selection menu until they're grayed out to prevent your custom empires from spawning.

# 4 There's a few portrait mods floating around the forums. I haven't used too many of them myself, but I know SSX is up to date and has a wide array of portraits to choose from.

Personally I'd recommend starting fresh since more features would be available right away. Plus having a few custom empires with lewd portraits set to always spawn is a bit more reliable than hoping the randomly generated ones spawn with the portraits.

Oh, I intend to start a new game with it rather than use the mod in an already in progress game. For #1, my concern was whether or not it would even function well at all with the default species and empires. For #3, my thought was whether or not someone had already made a bunch of lewd empires, thus allowing me to skip that little detail.

I will need to perform. . . Research on SSX. I feel this research shall be of similar variety to what happens when you get a Succubus in a Grapple in pathfinder.

Thanks for pointing out that mod. I presume I can then recreate the defaults as customs and toggle them on and off as I see fit from that moment on? And it's even ironman compatible, how joyful.

23 hours ago, Legowaffles said:

Oh, I intend to start a new game with it rather than use the mod in an already in progress game. For #1, my concern was whether or not it would even function well at all with the default species and empires. For #3, my thought was whether or not someone had already made a bunch of lewd empires, thus allowing me to skip that little detail.

I will need to perform. . . Research on SSX. I feel this research shall be of similar variety to what happens when you get a Succubus in a Grapple in pathfinder.

Thanks for pointing out that mod. I presume I can then recreate the defaults as customs and toggle them on and off as I see fit from that moment on? And it's even ironman compatible, how joyful.

Ah, yeah the mod can be used with the default empires, but since they don't have any of the modded traits they'll miss out on a few of the features. Recreating them is pretty easy though. Just leave the mod that disables them off while you do it, pick one to edit and save it. When it saves it'll save it as a new custom empire that you can toggle like any other.

Also, interesting summary of SSX. XD

I could probably share my empire list if you want, and I almost wonder if we shouldn't start a thread for sharing custom empire lists.

Just copy into your user_empire_designs file:

Spoiler

"Purifying Fire of Sebannica"
={
	key="Purifying Fire of Sebannica"
	ship_prefix="SPF"
	species={
		class="MOL"
		portrait="mol15"
		name="Seban"
		plural="Sebans"
		adjective="Seban"
		name_list="MOL3"
		trait="trait_survivor"
		trait="trait_natural_sociologists"
		trait="trait_adaptive"
		trait="trait_strong"
		trait="trait_resilient"
		trait="trait_lv_multiple_penises"
		trait="trait_lv_sexually_repressed"
	}
	name="Purifying Fire of Sebannica"
	adjective="Sebannica"
	authority="auth_dictatorial"
	government="gov_purity_order"
	planet_name="Sebannica"
	planet_class="pc_arid"
	system_name="Sebto-Ka"
	initializer=""
	graphical_culture="molluscoid_01"
	city_graphical_culture="molluscoid_01"
	empire_flag={
		icon={
			category="pirate"
			file="flag_pirate_3.dds"
		}
		background={
			category="backgrounds"
			file="sinus.dds"
		}
		colors={
			"dark_grey"
			"burgundy"
			"null"
			"null"
		}
	}
	ruler={
		gender=male
		name="Zoz"
		portrait="mol15"
		texture=1
		hair=0
		clothes=0
		leader_class="ruler"
	}
	spawn_as_fallen=no
	ignore_portrait_duplication=no
	room="personality_evangelizing_zealots_room"
	spawn_enabled=always
	ethic="ethic_fanatic_xenophobe"
	ethic="ethic_spiritualist"
	civics={
		"civic_fanatic_purifiers"
		"civic_post_apocalyptic"
	}
}
"Orgyrin Cabal"
={
	key="Orgyrin Cabal"
	ship_prefix="OCS"
	species={
		class="HUM"
		portrait="humanoid_hp_13"
		name="Orgyr"
		plural="Orgyrin"
		adjective="Orgyrin"
		name_list="REP2"
		trait="trait_very_strong"
		trait="trait_lv_dominant"
		trait="trait_lv_excess_testosterone"
		trait="trait_lv_huge_penis"
		trait="trait_lv_high_volume_ejaculations"
		trait="trait_lv_sadistic"
		trait="trait_lv_sex_crazed"
		trait="trait_lv_all_male"
	}
	name="Orgyrin Cabal"
	adjective="Orgyrin"
	authority="auth_corporate"
	government="gov_criminal_syndicate"
	planet_name="Orgyr"
	planet_class="pc_arid"
	system_name="Oros"
	initializer=""
	graphical_culture="reptilian_01"
	city_graphical_culture="reptilian_01"
	empire_flag={
		icon={
			category="blocky"
			file="flag_blocky_17.dds"
		}
		background={
			category="backgrounds"
			file="stripes.dds"
		}
		colors={
			"red"
			"dark_grey"
			"null"
			"null"
		}
	}
	ruler={
		gender=male
		name="Cimax"
		portrait="humanoid_hp_13"
		texture=0
		hair=0
		clothes=2
		leader_class="ruler"
	}
	spawn_as_fallen=no
	room="personality_slaving_despots_room"
	spawn_enabled=no
	ethic="ethic_authoritarian"
	ethic="ethic_militarist"
	ethic="ethic_materialist"
	civics={
		"civic_criminal_heritage"
		"civic_indentured_assets"
	}
}
"United Vat'na-Ka Bloc"
={
	key="United Vat'na-Ka Bloc"
	ship_prefix="VBS"
	species={
		class="FUN"
		portrait="fun6"
		name="Vat'na-Ka"
		plural="Vat'na-Ka"
		adjective="Vat'na-Kan"
		name_list="FUN1"
		trait="trait_agrarian"
		trait="trait_adaptive"
		trait="trait_nomadic"
		trait="trait_lv_sexual_pheromones"
		trait="trait_lv_seasonal_breeders"
		trait="trait_lv_brood_parasite"
	}
	name="United Vat'na-Ka Bloc"
	adjective="Vat'na-Kan"
	authority="auth_oligarchic"
	government="gov_military_junta"
	planet_name="Vamax"
	planet_class="pc_tundra"
	system_name="X'opv Yva"
	initializer=""
	graphical_culture="fungoid_01"
	city_graphical_culture="fungoid_01"
	empire_flag={
		icon={
			category="domination"
			file="domination_14.dds"
		}
		background={
			category="backgrounds"
			file="v.dds"
		}
		colors={
			"light_green"
			"dark_brown"
			"null"
			"null"
		}
	}
	ruler={
		gender=female
		name="Vagorileem"
		portrait="fun6"
		texture=3
		hair=0
		clothes=3
		leader_class="ruler"
	}
	spawn_as_fallen=no
	room="personality_spiritual_seekers_room"
	spawn_enabled=no
	ethic="ethic_xenophobe"
	ethic="ethic_militarist"
	civics={
		"civic_functional_architecture"
		"civic_police_state"
	}
}
"Cithin Multitude"
={
	key="Cithin Multitude"
	ship_prefix="CMS"
	species={
		class="ART"
		portrait="art17"
		name="Cithin"
		plural="Cithini"
		adjective="Cithin"
		name_list="ART3"
		trait="trait_hive_mind"
		trait="trait_adaptive"
		trait="trait_strong"
		trait="trait_lv_huge_penis"
		trait="trait_fleeting"
	}
	name="Cithin Multitude"
	adjective="Cithin"
	authority="auth_hive_mind"
	government="gov_hive_mind"
	planet_name="Cithlar"
	planet_class="pc_desert"
	system_name="Cithbon Qa"
	initializer=""
	graphical_culture="arthropoid_01"
	city_graphical_culture="arthropoid_01"
	empire_flag={
		icon={
			category="domination"
			file="domination_16.dds"
		}
		background={
			category="backgrounds"
			file="circle.dds"
		}
		colors={
			"red_orange"
			"grey"
			"null"
			"null"
		}
	}
	ruler={
		gender=female
		name="Cilxin Inaxinirkis"
		portrait="art17"
		texture=6
		hair=0
		clothes=0
		leader_class="ruler"
	}
	spawn_as_fallen=no
	room="personality_fanatic_purifier_room"
	spawn_enabled=no
	ethic="ethic_gestalt_consciousness"
	civics={
		"civic_lv_brood_swarm"
		"civic_hive_divided_attention"
	}
}
"Selachi Despoilers"
={
	key="Selachi Despoilers"
	ship_prefix="SDS"
	species={
		class="SSX"
		portrait="sharpyshark"
		name="Selachi"
		plural="Selachi"
		adjective="Selachi"
		name_list="HUM1"
		trait="trait_strong"
		trait="trait_lv_nudist"
		trait="trait_lv_neuron_saliva"
		trait="trait_solitary"
		trait="trait_lv_lewd_mind"
		trait="trait_lv_all_female"
	}
	name="Selachi Despoilers"
	adjective="Selachian"
	government="gov_bandit_kingdom"
	planet_name="Djo Feh'Mari"
	planet_class="pc_ocean"
	system_name="Semadjo"
	initializer=""
	graphical_culture="fungoid_01"
	city_graphical_culture="molluscoid_01"
	empire_flag={
		icon={
			category="domination"
			file="domination_12.dds"
		}
		background={
			category="backgrounds"
			file="triangle_split.dds"
		}
		colors={
			"light_blue"
			"blue"
			"null"
			"null"
		}
	}
	ruler={
		gender=female
		name="Ketrilla"
		portrait="sk97"
		texture=0
		hair=0
		clothes=0
		leader_class="ruler"
	}
	spawn_as_fallen=no
	room="personality_xenophobic_isolationists_room"
	spawn_enabled=no
	ethic="ethic_xenophobe"
	ethic="ethic_militarist"
	civics={
		"civic_barbaric_despoilers"
		"civic_warrior_culture"
	}
}
"Draconian Stellar Hegemony"
={
	key="Draconian Stellar Hegemony"
	ship_prefix="DHS"
	species={
		class="SSX"
		portrait="furryhorror"
		name="Draconian"
		plural="Draconians"
		adjective="Draconine"
		name_list="REP1"
		trait="trait_very_strong"
		trait="trait_venerable"
		trait="trait_lv_long_tongues"
		trait="trait_lv_oviposition"
		trait="trait_lv_sexually_inept"
	}
	name="Draconian Stellar Hegemony"
	adjective="Draconian"
	government="gov_military_dictatorship"
	planet_name="Draconis"
	planet_class="pc_arid"
	system_name="Tiamat"
	initializer=""
	empire_flag={
		icon={
			category="zoological"
			file="flag_zoological_24.dds"
		}
		background={
			category="backgrounds"
			file="diagonal.dds"
		}
		colors={
			"grey"
			"orange"
			"null"
			"null"
		}
	}
	ruler={
		gender=female
		name="Torba'Varass"
		portrait="dgn45"
		texture=0
		hair=0
		clothes=0
		leader_class="ruler"
	}
	spawn_as_fallen=no
	room="personality_erudite_explorers_room"
	spawn_enabled=always
	ethic="ethic_militarist"
	civics={
		"civic_cutthroat_politics"
		"civic_mining_guilds"
	}
}
"Kingdom of Alaria"
={
	key="Kingdom of Alaria"
	ship_prefix="RAS"
	species={
		class="SSX"
		portrait="pointyxeno"
		name="Lithari"
		plural="Lithari"
		adjective="Litharian"
		name_list="HUM1"
		trait="trait_venerable"
		trait="trait_lv_nudist"
		trait="trait_lv_large_breasts"
		trait="trait_lv_shapely_ass"
		trait="trait_sedentary"
	}
	name="Kingdom of Alaria"
	adjective="Alaria"
	authority="auth_imperial"
	government="gov_theocratic_monarchy"
	planet_name="Alaria"
	planet_class="pc_continental"
	system_name="Alar"
	initializer=""
	graphical_culture="plantoid_01"
	city_graphical_culture="plantoid_01"
	empire_flag={
		icon={
			category="ornate"
			file="flag_ornate_18.dds"
		}
		background={
			category="backgrounds"
			file="v.dds"
		}
		colors={
			"teal"
			"yellow"
			"null"
			"null"
		}
	}
	ruler={
		gender=female
		name="Lathira"
		portrait="ae40"
		texture=0
		hair=0
		clothes=0
		leader_class="ruler"
	}
	spawn_as_fallen=no
	room="default_room"
	spawn_enabled=always
	ethic="ethic_xenophobe"
	civics={
		"civic_life_seeded"
		"civic_aristocratic_elite"
	}
}
"Divine Empire of Nubi-Ra"
={
	key="Divine Empire of Nubi-Ra"
	ship_prefix="DNS"
	species={
		class="SSX"
		portrait="egyptalis"
		name="Anubile"
		plural="Anubiles"
		adjective="Anubile"
		name_list="SEXtrasAnubiles"
		trait="trait_lv_elastic_orifices"
		trait="trait_lv_masochistic"
		trait="trait_lv_excess_estrogen"
		trait="trait_lv_highly_nutritious_milk"
	}
	name="Divine Empire of Nubi-Ra"
	adjective="Nubi-Ra"
	government="gov_divine_empire"
	planet_name="Nubia"
	planet_class="pc_desert"
	system_name="Nubi-Ra"
	initializer=""
	empire_flag={
		icon={
			category="spherical"
			file="flag_spherical_9.dds"
		}
		background={
			category="backgrounds"
			file="circle.dds"
		}
		colors={
			"brown"
			"beige"
			"null"
			"null"
		}
	}
	ruler={
		gender=female
		name="Nemkha Serehnet"
		portrait="egyptalis89"
		texture=0
		hair=0
		clothes=0
		leader_class="ruler"
	}
	spawn_as_fallen=no
	room="personality_harmonious_hierarchy_room"
	spawn_enabled=always
	ethic="ethic_fanatic_spiritualist"
	civics={
		"civic_imperial_cult"
		"civic_slaver_guilds"
	}
}
"Administration of Lupus"
={
	key="Administration of Lupus"
	ship_prefix="LAS"
	species={
		class="SSX"
		portrait="woofwoofwaifu"
		name="Canid"
		plural="Canids"
		adjective="Canine"
		name_list="SEXtrasCanines"
		trait="trait_lv_submissive"
		trait="trait_lv_exhibitionist"
		trait="trait_lv_litters"
		trait="trait_lv_adorable"
	}
	name="Administration of Lupus"
	adjective="Lupus"
	authority="auth_democratic"
	government="gov_direct_democracy"
	planet_name="Lobo"
	planet_class="pc_alpine"
	system_name="Lupus"
	initializer=""
	graphical_culture="mammalian_01"
	city_graphical_culture="mammalian_01"
	empire_flag={
		icon={
			category="ornate"
			file="flag_ornate_22.dds"
		}
		background={
			category="backgrounds"
			file="circle.dds"
		}
		colors={
			"dark_brown"
			"pink"
			"null"
			"null"
		}
	}
	ruler={
		gender=female
		name="Velvet Rider"
		portrait="dg86"
		texture=0
		hair=0
		clothes=0
		leader_class="ruler"
	}
	spawn_as_fallen=no
	room="personality_fanatic_befrienders_room"
	spawn_enabled=always
	ethic="ethic_egalitarian"
	ethic="ethic_xenophile"
	civics={
		"civic_parliamentary_system"
		"civic_merchant_guilds"
	}
}
"High Kingdom of Arboria"
={
	key="High Kingdom of Arboria"
	ship_prefix="RAS"
	species={
		class="SSX"
		portrait="disturbingdeer"
		name="Doe Mi"
		plural="Doe Mian"
		adjective="Doe Mian"
		name_list="SEXtrasDeer"
		trait="trait_lv_nudist"
		trait="trait_lv_soft"
	}
	name="High Kingdom of Arboria"
	adjective="Arborian"
	government="gov_enlightened_monarchy"
	planet_name="Arboria"
	planet_class="pc_tropical"
	system_name="Borealis"
	initializer=""
	graphical_culture="plantoid_01"
	city_graphical_culture="plantoid_01"
	empire_flag={
		icon={
			category="pointy"
			file="flag_pointy_23.dds"
		}
		background={
			category="backgrounds"
			file="new_dawn.dds"
		}
		colors={
			"dark_teal"
			"teal"
			"null"
			"null"
		}
	}
	ruler={
		gender=female
		name="Aurora Grove"
		portrait="deer26"
		texture=0
		hair=0
		clothes=0
		leader_class="ruler"
	}
	spawn_as_fallen=no
	room="personality_spiritual_seekers_room"
	spawn_enabled=always
	ethic="ethic_xenophile"
	ethic="ethic_pacifist"
	civics={
		"civic_philosopher_king"
		"civic_agrarian_idyll"
	}
}
"Covenant of New Draenor"
={
	key="Covenant of New Draenor"
	ship_prefix="NDS"
	species={
		class="SSX"
		portrait="invitingdraenei"
		name="Draenei"
		plural="Draenei"
		adjective="Draenei"
		name_list="HUM1"
		trait="trait_strong"
		trait="trait_lv_huge_breasts"
		trait="trait_lv_breeder_hips"
		trait="trait_slow_breeders"
	}
	name="Covenant of New Draenor"
	adjective="New Draenor"
	government="gov_theocratic_dictatorship"
	advisor_voice_type="l_spiritualist"
	planet_name="New Draenor"
	system_name="Shining Light"
	initializer=""
	graphical_culture="avian_01"
	city_graphical_culture="avian_01"
	empire_flag={
		icon={
			category="pointy"
			file="flag_pointy_15.dds"
		}
		background={
			category="backgrounds"
			file="stripes.dds"
		}
		colors={
			"purple"
			"pink"
			"null"
			"null"
		}
	}
	ruler={
		gender=female
		name="Elemani"
		portrait="dn10"
		texture=0
		hair=0
		clothes=0
		leader_class="ruler"
	}
	spawn_as_fallen=no
	room="personality_hive_mind_room"
	spawn_enabled=always
	ethic="ethic_xenophile"
	ethic="ethic_militarist"
	civics={
		"civic_exalted_priesthood"
		"civic_free_haven"
	}
}
"Leporal Tranquil Nation"
={
	key="Leporal Tranquil Nation"
	ship_prefix="TLS"
	species={
		class="SSX"
		portrait="lustyrabbit"
		name="Leporal"
		plural="Leporals"
		adjective="Leporine"
		name_list="SEXtrasBunnies"
		trait="trait_lv_soft"
		trait="trait_lv_superfetation"
	}
	name="Leporal Tranquil Nation"
	adjective="Leporal"
	authority="auth_oligarchic"
	government="gov_irenic_bureaucracy"
	planet_name="Alvania"
	planet_class="pc_tundra"
	system_name="Alvus"
	initializer=""
	empire_flag={
		icon={
			category="blocky"
			file="flag_blocky_10.dds"
		}
		background={
			category="backgrounds"
			file="horizontal.dds"
		}
		colors={
			"light_blue"
			"brown"
			"null"
			"null"
		}
	}
	ruler={
		gender=female
		name="Poppy Blossom"
		portrait="rb1"
		texture=0
		hair=0
		clothes=0
		leader_class="ruler"
	}
	spawn_as_fallen=no
	room="personality_ruthless_capitalists_room"
	spawn_enabled=always
	ethic="ethic_fanatic_xenophile"
	ethic="ethic_pacifist"
	civics={
		"civic_meritocracy"
		"civic_efficient_bureaucracy"
	}
}
"Queendom of Aphridanis"
={
	key="Queendom of Aphridanis"
	ship_prefix="RAS"
	species={
		class="SSX"
		portrait="meowmeowxeno"
		name="Felini"
		plural="Felinian"
		adjective="Feline"
		name_list="SEXtrasFelines"
		trait="trait_lv_sexually_gifted"
		trait="trait_lv_breeder_hips"
		trait="trait_lv_litters"
		trait="trait_lv_watery_milk"
	}
	name="Queendom of Aphridanis"
	adjective="Aphridanis"
	government="gov_feudal_empire"
	planet_name="Felis Prime"
	planet_class="pc_savannah"
	system_name="Aphridanis"
	initializer=""
	graphical_culture="reptilian_01"
	city_graphical_culture="reptilian_01"
	empire_flag={
		icon={
			category="ornate"
			file="flag_ornate_23.dds"
		}
		background={
			category="backgrounds"
			file="diagonal.dds"
		}
		colors={
			"beige"
			"pink"
			"null"
			"null"
		}
	}
	ruler={
		gender=female
		name="Kinxi Dreamwind"
		portrait="bn65"
		texture=0
		hair=0
		clothes=0
		leader_class="ruler"
	}
	spawn_as_fallen=no
	spawn_enabled=always
	ethic="ethic_xenophile"
	ethic="ethic_militarist"
	civics={
		"civic_aristocratic_elite"
		"civic_feudal_realm"
	}
}
"Vulpinni Commerce League"
={
	key="Vulpinni Commerce League"
	ship_prefix="VLS"
	species={
		class="SSX"
		portrait="viciousvixen"
		name="Vulpin"
		plural="Vulpinni"
		adjective="Vulpine"
		name_list="SEXtrasCanines"
		trait="trait_lv_nudist"
		trait="trait_lv_soft"
		trait="trait_lv_litters"
		trait="trait_lv_lewd_mind"
	}
	name="Vulpinni Commerce League"
	adjective="Vulpine"
	authority="auth_corporate"
	government="gov_trade_league"
	advisor_voice_type="l_slick_corp"
	planet_name="Vulpinni Prime"
	planet_class="pc_alpine"
	system_name="Vix"
	initializer=""
	empire_flag={
		icon={
			category="pointy"
			file="flag_pointy_21.dds"
		}
		background={
			category="backgrounds"
			file="pattern_01.dds"
		}
		colors={
			"orange"
			"dark_brown"
			"null"
			"null"
		}
	}
	ruler={
		gender=female
		name="Vixen Moone"
		portrait="fx1"
		texture=0
		hair=0
		clothes=0
		leader_class="ruler"
	}
	spawn_as_fallen=no
	room="personality_peaceful_traders_room"
	spawn_enabled=always
	civics={
		"civic_free_traders"
		"civic_trading_posts"
	}
}
"Equiestrian Star Realm"
={
	key="Equiestrian Star Realm"
	ship_prefix="ERS"
	species={
		class="SSX"
		portrait="twistedscarlettpony"
		name="Equiestrus"
		plural="Equiestri"
		adjective="Equiestrian"
		name_list="SEXtrasEquis"
		trait="trait_lv_submissive"
		trait="trait_lv_nudist"
	}
	name="Equiestrian Star Realm"
	adjective="Equiestrian"
	government="gov_enlightened_monarchy"
	advisor_voice_type="advisor_ponies"
	planet_name="Equiestrus"
	system_name="Astralis"
	initializer=""
	graphical_culture="humanoid_01"
	city_graphical_culture="humanoid_01"
	empire_flag={
		icon={
			category="domination"
			file="domination_22.dds"
		}
		background={
			category="backgrounds"
			file="circle.dds"
		}
		colors={
			"pink"
			"turquoise"
			"null"
			"null"
		}
	}
	ruler={
		gender=female
		name="Caelestina Alicorniae"
		portrait="ml38"
		texture=0
		hair=0
		clothes=0
		leader_class="ruler"
	}
	spawn_as_fallen=no
	spawn_enabled=no
	ethic="ethic_pacifist"
	civics={
		"civic_philosopher_king"
		"civic_agrarian_idyll"
	}
}
"Ushlong Progeny"
={
	key="Ushlong Progeny"
	ship_prefix="UPS"
	species={
		class="HRWRM"
		portrait="horrorworm"
		name="Ushlong"
		plural="Ushlong"
		adjective="Ushlong"
		name_list="SEXtrasEldritch"
		trait="trait_hive_mind"
		trait="trait_lv_all_male"
		trait="trait_extremely_adaptive"
		trait="trait_lv_multiple_penises"
		trait="trait_lv_high_volume_ejaculations"
	}
	name="Ushlong Progeny"
	adjective="Ushlong"
	authority="auth_hive_mind"
	government="gov_hive_mind"
	planet_name="Writhing Mass"
	planet_class="pc_arctic"
	system_name="Incursion Point"
	initializer=""
	graphical_culture="scourge_ships"
	city_graphical_culture="horrorworm_01"
	empire_flag={
		icon={
			category="zoological"
			file="flag_zoological_3.dds"
		}
		background={
			category="backgrounds"
			file="circle.dds"
		}
		colors={
			"black"
			"dark_purple"
			"null"
			"null"
		}
	}
	ruler={
		gender=female
		name="Cthu"
		portrait="horrorworm_main_swarm_01"
		texture=0
		hair=0
		clothes=0
		leader_class="ruler"
	}
	spawn_as_fallen=no
	room="horrorworm_room"
	spawn_enabled=always
	ethic="ethic_gestalt_consciousness"
	civics={
		"civic_lv_brood_swarm"
		"civic_hive_strength_of_legions"
	}
}
"Citizen Alliance of Sol"
={
	key="Citizen Alliance of Sol"
	ship_prefix="ISS"
	species={
		class="SSX"
		portrait="pervertanime"
		name="Terran"
		plural="Terran"
		adjective="Terran"
		name_list="HUMAN1"
		trait="trait_resilient"
		trait="trait_wasteful"
	}
	name="Citizen Alliance of Sol"
	adjective="Sol"
	authority="auth_democratic"
	government="gov_citizen_republic"
	planet_name="Terra"
	system_name="Sol"
	initializer="sol_system_initializer"
	graphical_culture="humanoid_01"
	city_graphical_culture="humanoid_01"
	empire_flag={
		icon={
			category="human"
			file="flag_human_8.dds"
		}
		background={
			category="backgrounds"
			file="circle.dds"
		}
		colors={
			"blue"
			"dark_blue"
			"null"
			"null"
		}
	}
	ruler={
		gender=female
		name="Jodie Knotts"
		portrait="an39"
		texture=0
		hair=0
		clothes=0
		leader_class="ruler"
	}
	spawn_as_fallen=no
	room="default_room"
	spawn_enabled=no
	ethic="ethic_xenophile"
	ethic="ethic_militarist"
	civics={
		"civic_citizen_service"
		"civic_meritocracy"
	}
}

You'll probably have to reset a few of the name lists though, since I've been using a set of custom lists that I'm still putting together and aren't quite ready for sharing.

Also one of the hive empires uses these three mods to add to their "disgustingly invasive brood swarm" theme.

Sadly, Steam's update has forced all my games to update (even those set to update only on launch), so after the multi gigabyte downloads are finally done, I will definitely be fetching those mods.

Disgusting brood swarms are a necessary presence for a Galaxy fueled by lust.

As for a thread sharing custom empire lists, that probably wouldn't be a bad idea. A copy/paste template for people to reply to the topic with would might be a good idea though.

So I went ahead and added some more content to my tweaks mod. I may open a separate thread for this soon here, if it gets much larger, but here's something you all might enjoy.

1) Adds a Sex Trade Polity technology, replacing jobs in the Commercial Zone with sex work.

2) Adds the Sexuality Tradition, which culminates with sex work jobs on every planet of sufficient size.

3) Removes the Brothel and Sex City buildings, in favor of the above ways to get wholes/streetwalkers/call girls.

Adding a new tradition sadly makes it incompatible with other mods that also add traditions. I didn't realize that when I started down this path, but I'm pretty happy with the end result regardless.

Git repo: https://github.com/BlueWinds/lvb

!!!LV Blue Edits.zip

On 6/11/2019 at 6:12 PM, Raana said:

Hive Breeder Modifiers.rar 2.83 kB · 22 downloads

Hate to be a bother Raana, but it does not look like the combat modifiers on your Brood swarm civic's are working. The sublight and evasion bonuses are not showing up in the ship designer. I can confirm that the Society research is but if you could look it over and re-post I would appreciate it.

EDIT: Actually I may be wrong; I don't see any modifiers for evasion or sublight speed so I may be looking in the wrong place.

Side note: I think the new artifact system could be very interesting with this mod now that I have played with it a bit. Precursor sextoys; ancient sexoid robot factories; cloning facilities for made to order sex workers; your imagination is the limit.

2 hours ago, Ozvelpoon said:

Hate to be a bother Raana, but it does not look like the combat modifiers on your Brood swarm civic's are working. The sublight and evasion bonuses are not showing up in the ship designer. . .

EDIT: Actually I may be wrong; I don't see any modifiers for evasion or sublight speed so I may be looking in the wrong place.

Try just starting a fresh game with the civics active, clicking your initial starter fleet, and checking their speed/evasion from there. The modifiers will show up on the ships individually if it is there. (Similar to how if you get the 5% evasion from space amoebas, it's added as an empire modifier but doesn't show up on the ship designer)

A suggestion about the various hive mind civics (Brood Swarm / Nymphic hosts / Propagating Throng) :

Instead of a Total war casus belli to annex other - with all the problem you have in case of defeat - give them a special kind of subject (See common/subjects) with a specific casus belli to impose it.

Something like a thrall, but specific to this kind of hive mind.

In addition to a subject tax rate, the enslaved country could get various events where the hive mind mess with its pop. That way, a total defeat is not the end - especially if the overlord cannot integrate the thrall.

And the -100 opinion modifier could be lowered/removed. They need more friends, not more foes.

4 hours ago, Ozvelpoon said:

Hate to be a bother Raana, but it does not look like the combat modifiers on your Brood swarm civic's are working. The sublight and evasion bonuses are not showing up in the ship designer. I can confirm that the Society research is but if you could look it over and re-post I would appreciate it.

Side note: I think the new artifact system could be very interesting with this mod now that I have played with it a bit. Precursor sextoys; ancient sexoid robot factories; cloning facilities for made to order sex workers; your imagination is the limit.

To be honest I'm not sure where to check modifier application for ships myself. Though I did use the base game's ship_evasion_mult and ship_speed_mult modifiers and I think they still work on civics. Which means the game should theoretically handle the modifiers on its own. I know when the modifiers are applied to admiral traits the fleets do see an increase to fleet power so they should work. ?

57 minutes ago, Listhe said:

In addition to a subject tax rate, the enslaved country could get various events where the hive mind mess with its pop. That way, a total defeat is not the end - especially if the overlord cannot integrate the thrall.

And the -100 opinion modifier could be lowered/removed. They need more friends, not more foes.

And also the lustfull to other spicies I think need a good polishment

19 hours ago, Schmee said:

Try just starting a fresh game with the civics active, clicking your initial starter fleet, and checking their speed/evasion from there. The modifiers will show up on the ships individually if it is there. (Similar to how if you get the 5% evasion from space amoebas, it's added as an empire modifier but doesn't show up on the ship designer)

You are exactly right; the bonus does not appear on the ship designer screen (where I was initially looking) but does on the individual ship inspection screen. The other thing that confused me was that any and all % based evasion is rolled together on that screen. Flagella; any mods/civic choices as well as this mods 15% bonus all get lumped together and just say "40%" etc rather then detailing out the sources like most other modifiers. 

So I had some ideas on possible relics to add with this mod; let me know what you think. I have a description for the artifact itself, but not the archaeology events, they will need more writing to make it feel interesting. All my suggestions are up for change/balancing as needed.

Zroni Servitude Framework   (Picture of an exotic looking whip)

Description: Upon discovering the ability to project their minds into the shroud the Zroni civilization quickly realised that their corporeal bodies remained incredibly vulnerable to attack and neglect during extended stays in the dark dimension. In order to enable their extrasensory pursuits the Zroni implemented an extensive system of indentured servitude where their every need was catered to by loyal servants. These trustworthy slaves obedience were ensured by a combination of social policies and subtle psychic manipulation. Without the Zroni's prodigious psychic ability we are unable to fully recreate this system, but with minor modification it could be implemented to satisfy our populations more... carnal urges.

Passive Effect: Pops with the Domestic servitude slavery type produce +2 unity while unemployed.

Active Effect: Indentured Sexual Service  Cost: 150 influence

- +15% slave happiness, +5% citizen pop happiness for 120 months.

The Anticodex   (Picture of a datapad with porn on it)

Description: During the creation of the Omnicodex to catalog alien species genetic codes, a second less altruistic repository was developed. This archive of genetic material was comprised of altered genetic sequences with greater emphasis on sexual characteristics and decreased inhibition. Whether it was a clandestine attempt to replace the Omnicodex files with lewder variations, or simply a seedier project for the creation of custom sex slaves remains unclear to our archaeologists.

Passive Effect: +1 Genetic modification points (I would prefer +1 trait choices, but I have been told this is not possible)

Active Effect: Sexualized pop cloning Cost: 150 influence

- Creates pops on a selected planet with the trait "Overly Sexualized Genome" granting +5 happiness; +10 pop growth speed; +25% pop amenities job production.

Precursor Sex toys   (Picture of the strangest looking anime dildo you can find)

Description: Sexuality varies widely between the various species that comprise the galaxy and it comes as no surprise that this was also true in the time of the precursors. A wide veriety of advanced devices all designed to cause pleasure have been discovered across the historical regions controlled by precursor empires. Some of these marvelous sextoys can be adapted and duplicated for the use of our citizens, while others will require more... in depth examination.

Passive Effect: -15% pop consumer goods usage

Active Effect: Sexual Paradigm Shift Cost: 150 unity

- Adds an effect to pops similar to "Lusting after Xenos/Robots" for a random species type in your empire for 120 months. This represents them become the latest sexual ideal.

I also think that the Asteroid Sex shop event could be adapted to the artifact system to create something a little bit more interactive then a one time event. When the event first triggers you could get a 3rd option to buy a "VIP membership" which gives you an artifact.

VIP sex shop membership   (Picture of a keycard with a sexual design on it)

Description: A membership to the black market sex shop located in [planet system name]. This will give us access to their exclusive range of sexual body modifications, for a price.

Passive Effect: +10 trade value on capital. 

Active Effect: Extreme body modification Cost: 1,000 energy

- 1 random trait is added to the genetic modification options from a list of "surgical modification". Examples may include things such as Fuckdoll (amputation); Gaping Anus/Vagina; Extreme Piercings; etc.