First of all. I want to say that I am loving this mod. I don't use sex animations so having a way for creatures to have jiggly bits while playing the game as normal has been fantastic.

That being said, I do have a compatibility patch request. TLDR: Propably need to update the skeletons for skeletons, draugr, and dragonpriest.

I use BadDog's Yiffy Age of Skryim (YA for short) to Anthro-fy the NPCs. MNC made a compatibility patch to add anthro-like skeletons, shades and the like, draugr and dragon priests. Part of that is adding a tail which I believe is the root of the issues I have. If I leave ASOS skeletons, then I get a CTD when I use those meshes. I tried to use the MNC skeletons and just change the YA MNC penis's to use ASOS bones and weights, but I get a rigid tail and badly distorted penis when in game.

I believe that if you updated ASOS's draugr skeleton.nif, skeletonf.nif, and the dragonpriest skeleton.nif and their assosicated HKX's to align to the latest version of MNC (even the SE version) then I would have better luck. Let me know if I am on the wrong track or anyone needs more information.

• 5 weeks later...

If I uninstall this mid-playthrough will Creature Framework automatically revert all creatures to their default schlongs?

I am having issues with this the erections lag during animations they will usually become erect only after the first stage, werewolf schlongs are a little too small compared to MNC's, and the male giants' are bigger than their arms.

The jiggly bits are great but I don't notice them too often anyway.

The tip of giant spiders' dicks remain in the exact spot while it moves like how a chickens head stays stable while its body is being moved. And sprinting as a werewolf leaves the junk a couple of feet behind. Yeah I really need to uninstall this.

Edited by dbs156
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For me the boar dick is like offset angled thru his own body and trying to do make it look down with C it reach a limit before it can reach her body.. o.O?

Oh also its the only enemy in my game with dick physic,well giant too i think is "working".

Edited by Uxot
On 1/28/2020 at 10:11 PM, greenmango12 said:

I only use More nasty cirtters for werewolf mesh, but if there is another good one, (which can work and have genital collider, witch work for ASOS without problem)

I hope you add it,  and  tell me the mod name please,?

So at current I hope to use More Nasty critters offered werewolf mesh.  if I edit weight, at least 

meshes\MoreNastyCritters\werewolf\malebodywerewolfhard_1.nif   need weight for genitals bones.

then we can set collider sphere along to mesh as same as other races. + set CBPCollisionConfig_werewolf.txt

werebear of MNC already have wwwD2 to wwwD9 node weight for the mesh.

but no collider sphere for those node (if they are discribed in other CBPCollisionConfig_XXX, I apologize, have not found them still for the race.

I may try to add configs about werebear.

About female werewolf etc, I do not know (have not checked about female creatures,  out of my concern )?

Hi any update for werebear collision config files? (also about the video above..is that animated boners or physic?) cuz mine just stays static...only the boar has physic for me :/

• 3 weeks later...

can someone give me a mod load order for getting this to work? I cannot get it to work and for example the hentai monsters - it keeps saying the sksleton doesnt support the dicks or something even though normal Schlongs of skyrim for humans seems to work fine. and also I cant seem to get any sex animations to start except one basic sex position and again the dick doesnt even show up or work... I tried putting everything in order using vortex and I downloaded every single sub mod required. could anyone screenshot their mod load order to get this one to work and using which software? since vortex doesnt work well for me

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1. Hey, my problem is the animals scholngs won't get erect after the arousal threshold is met. It just stays as the nub and balls. I am VERY sure the problem is with Animal SOS, because when i hit the arousal threshhold with morenastycritters as its schlong, it erects. only with animal SOS does it just stay the nub no matter what. 

2. When I use Morenastycritters schlongs, with some animals it works fine but with others the schlong and balls detach and float. any ideas?

Ive spent a while and tried many things to remedy these two things. please if you can help i would greatly appreciate it so i can finally start playing for real.