6 hours ago, RaulMZ said:

Hey, I just downloaded this mod and noticed that my main menu screen was changed. Is this the mod responsible for changing it by adding some animals fucking each others? If so, how can I turn it back to vanilla?

It not come form ASOS, but you install other mod which over writeh logo nif. and set new Load screen image.

I suppose,  you have installed Honey Creature.    so Read  the FAQ and top page description, of Honey creatuers carefully, 

you may find same topic.

Main Menu & LoadScreens:

if you don't like the main menu just delete or replace* Data\meshes\interface\logo\logo.nif
also the loadscreens can be easily removed with TES5Edit, just delete the loadscreen section from the esp

*there are alternatives in the mod compatibility kit, the "dragonnamehere on wordwall" loadscreens are non adult.
or
you can try this edited version of the original: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/7801/

On 12/28/2021 at 7:40 PM, RaulMZ said:

Hey, I just downloaded this mod and noticed that my main menu screen was changed. Is this the mod responsible for changing it by adding some animals fucking each others? If so, how can I turn it back to vanilla?

Horny Creatures of Skyrim is the culprit, not this mod.

• 3 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, MagnustheDemon said:

This file version when trying to install says its missing "Schlongs of Skyrim" Core.esm. I'm new to modding and dont understand what this means.

It means that it can't find Schlongs of Skyrim installed - it's #3 in the depenency list in the first post of this topic. But be aware that it doesn't currently work with the latest version of SE/AE (1.6.353) unless you search through the final 10-20 pages of the SoS thread (linked to via #3) and find the PapyrusUtil patch that means you don't need the DLL to make SoS work. If you have that installed and working, then this should also accept that and work.

While you're at it, check that you have all the other dependencies it lists in teh first post correctly installed, too.

Edited by Jimbbo
to expand on dependencies
38 minutes ago, Jimbbo said:

It means that it can't find Schlongs of Skyrim installed - it's #3 in the depenency list in the first post of this topic. But be aware that it doesn't currently work with the latest version of SE/AE (1.6.353) unless you search through the final 10-20 pages of the SoS thread (linked to via #3) and find the PapyrusUtil patch that means you don't need the DLL to make SoS work. If you have that installed and working, then this should also accept that and work.

While you're at it, check that you have all the other dependencies it lists in teh first post correctly installed, too.

Alright, thanks! Ii figured it out with that. While i had SoS...i didnt have it enabled so it wasnt registering that it was even there. Thanks for the help uwu

After the AE and SKSE updates this mod doesn't work.

Ive downloaded the updated file, got SOS converted to the new versions and for some reason the creatures have nothing on their model.

Wondering if this is a known problem thats being fixed or if i did something wrong while updating 

so love the mod, so far it all seems to work as intended, however there is an issue with Animal SOS and spider textures, it was causing me to crash when to close to a spider.  once i removed the mod, there was no issue.  So a fix would be great, I only noticed it because i kept crashing in bleak falls barrow so I did some research and saw another person had the same issue and they disabled ASOS and it fixed it. Please if you have time could you look into the issue and fix it?

installing the non hdt physics file and using that one fixed my issue all together.

Edited by BasketCase1980
On 1/20/2022 at 12:16 PM, BasketCase1980 said:

so love the mod, so far it all seems to work as intended, however there is an issue with Animal SOS and spider textures, it was causing me to crash when to close to a spider.  once i removed the mod, there was no issue.  So a fix would be great, I only noticed it because i kept crashing in bleak falls barrow so I did some research and saw another person had the same issue and they disabled ASOS and it fixed it. Please if you have time could you look into the issue and fix it?

installing the non hdt physics file and using that one fixed my issue all together.

Yes .And it is not related with ASOS textures. because ASOS not offer texture for spider.. (it might use More nasty critters offer texture)

and as you said, I had seen same issue, then If I hide hdt setting files for many creatures which ASOS offered,. I could avoid clash in some area.  then olebonkosrak offer non HDT setting file version. (or you could hide all setting files about HDT,, if you need not)  (though I do not remember the page..)

On 10/19/2021 at 3:16 PM, FusRoDah2 said:

Is Horse's Sos + ABC schlong not having physics when aroused part of the fix to make it work with ABC, or is something broken?

Currently switched to regular Sos because I prefer broking animations to missing out on bouncing horse dick ?

Huh, Lowered creature framework arousal threshold to 60 and this is fixed now. Welp, I'll take it.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay. So this is the unaroused state for any animal SOS option that I choose in CF. Not one clue as to what is happening, but it's driving me crazy. I would have stuck with standard SOS, but the penis was much smaller in werewolf form than human and I found that to be really odd. So, if there are any answers to fix this, or my normal sos size issue, I would be very grateful. Changing the size in the sos menu will also change the human size, which gets to be ridiculously big.

ScreenShot0.jpg

50 minutes ago, moonlesssky said:

Okay. So this is the unaroused state for any animal SOS option that I choose in CF. Not one clue as to what is happening, but it's driving me crazy. I would have stuck with standard SOS, but the penis was much smaller in werewolf form than human and I found that to be really odd. So, if there are any answers to fix this, or my normal sos size issue, I would be very grateful. Changing the size in the sos menu will also change the human size, which gets to be ridiculously big.

ScreenShot0.jpg

Nevermind, this fixed it beautifully!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey odd question, couldn't find an answer searching. On any schlong type other than mnc, the creature is always erect. With MNC it obeys the threshold in the CF, Animal_SOS or SOS+ABC it is erect after update, even though the CF lists it as not aroused...

Anyone know why?

Quick list below. (Only thing in overwrite is fuz roh doh :) )

image.png.48eede5a901a92785556bd7eab8ce6bb.png

Попытался установить мой MO2 выдал вот это [2022-02-25 11:11:24.830 E] Установка как fomod не удалась: Недостающее требование: Файл '% 1' должен быть SexLabAroused.esm, но был активен! Подскажите что делать?

• 2 weeks later...

Yo. I appreciate this site so much and all the modders hard work. This is my first post, and I really don't want to have to do it but I cant get the animal shlongs to show? All the loaded animations are working, all the character shlongs are showing (human, argonian etc) but no animal shlongs, just their little nubs and balls. Whats the most common cause? 

Creature frameworks wont show any creatures could this be the reason I cant see those shlongs? It reads "No mod has registered any creatures".

No creature shlongs.jpg

EDIT: I have changed the load order to match the front page of this mod. Still no luck. But what is "*Animal_SOS_Original_Mesh" and where do I get it?

EDIT 2: Tried to reinstall JContainers. No good. Reeinstalled Animal SOS and realised this was where the Original Mesh thing was, so I installed that, set the load order as it states in the front page again and things are even worse now. Now the animals don't even have balls or flaccid shlongs. =(. All animations work, NPCs have normal human Shlongs, collisions all seem to be working on breasts and vags  ... just no critter peens. I am going to bed now. Might have better luck tomorrow.

Edited by Weavo-84
  • 3 weeks later...

hey... excuse me but uhh, monsters have cock in their back or something.
I need to build something special or ?
I have all the requierement.

I need to do something special in game? i saw all creatures have "animal sos".

image.png

Edited by Selky
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So, i've been using the SOS+ABC option for forever and it works great. I've recently been messing with Fluffworks for the sweet upgrade to animals but trying to find a away to get it to play nice is not easy.

What happens is fluffworks shows, even has a cock at the start, then the arousal kicks in and it swaps to the skin for ASOS which atm is the whatever ASOS uses for it's game skin/skeleton. Then when animation starts it swaps to ABC which works with the fluffwork skins for some reason. I'm trying to find a away for ASOS to use the fluffworks skin so the transition is smooth.

Using ASOS P would force the game to use fluffworks as it points to whatever is overwriting correct? But it seems the ASOS+ABC option points elsewhere for the ASOS mesh if that makes sense?