57 minutes ago, Ghoulz said:

Another go at it.

Anyone able to see this thread? Requires a login.

http://www.9damaomod.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=74090&extra=page%3D2%26filter%3Dtypeid%26orderby%3Dlastpost%26typeid%3D105

A Vilja replacer apparently, don't know if there's a download available though.

Can't donwnload, but the link and pass are: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1nxiiL8d 4x8c

5 hours ago, adj said:

Can anyone help me to get this follower? 

Link: https://pan.baidu.com/share/init?surl=o8Qvzfk 

Pass: v4mk

Thanks in advance

2252653657C0DCAE3C

One upon a time I downloaded FanFan follower from 3DM and the upgrade too: 

FanFan Follower.7z

2 hours ago, Ghoulz said:

Another go at it.

Anyone able to see this thread? Requires a login.

http://www.9damaomod.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=74090&extra=page%3D2%26filter%3Dtypeid%26orderby%3Dlastpost%26typeid%3D105

A Vilja replacer apparently, don't know if there's a download available though.

1 hour ago, JRCosta said:

Can't donwnload, but the link and pass are: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1nxiiL8d 4x8c

not my prefered Vilja replacer but I stored it: 

Vilja MNNR独立美化 ver1.0.7z

On 7/26/2020 at 6:05 AM, JRCosta said:

I'm not sure of the details, but apparently that Elder Scrolls part of the forum was shut down for hosting site rules violation. The new section is here: https://gall.dcinside.com/mgallery/board/lists/?id=skyrim 

Thanks for that. The section that I was more interested in is no more it seems. There was a shed load of followers there to be down loaded and it seems they are gone now.  At least I got quite a number of them before it was removed.

1 hour ago, strawb said:

Thanks for that. The section that I was more interested in is no more it seems. There was a shed load of followers there to be down loaded and it seems they are gone now.  At least I got quite a number of them before it was removed.

What are you missing the followers or the NPC Overhauls. Most of them are still on Navercafe and I linked some of them there. 

For all that trust in me a special link [LE]SheLob_QueenJinSungFollower The original download, no reupload. Can't post a pic, cause I can see NaverCafe but I can't link or download any pic from there.

3 hours ago, strawb said:

Can you share those with us ?

17 hours ago, CausticBleach said:

Not gonna lie, at this point you should just start linking the quick tutorial you wrote on how to backport followers instead of posting the files themselves lol. Ever since I came by it I've been doing it myself and other than trying to figure out how to change formid from 44 to 43, I haven't run into any issues.

How will green numbers occur then?

5 hours ago, Juggled said:

this may be off topic just ignore if that is the case, I am looking for YuiH's old followers Season 2 pack or individuals that used to be here on Loverslab. The Unp versions. There is the 7B version on Nexus but that doesn't work for me I prefer the slim slender type Lynea to go along with Ciceria. I think i still have the file on a dif hard drive or cpu but idk which. Thanks. posted in Naver as well.

Could this be what you are looking for ?

If not, can't you just change the body meshes for the 7b version with a uunp body you like ? since 7b is in the "unp family" of texture it should work without any hitch.

38 minutes ago, Juggled said:

Unfortunately I cannot, I have very limited experience with editting mods mostly due to CK not staying open for more than 2 min when i'm lucky. If i could i would've made several characters by now. And if I knew how I would make edits to YuiHs followers like dif hairstyles/colors. That, and the link you provided is where I just came from, if you follow it you get 

"Sorry, there is a problem

We could not locate the item you are trying to view.

Error code: 2F173/M"

I guess at some point YuiH took all files down from LL and the ones that ended up on Nexus are not the same. There are others like Filauria floating around the web but I'm really only LF Lynea and Falari 

You don't need CK to change body types. They are meshes you can replace within the mod directories. Search the folder for the femalebody_1.nif file, and you will find all the body mesh files that are used in the mod.

Example:

\meshes\actors\character\0YuiFollowerLynea\

Copy the body type files you prefer over those. Eeeze peeze

If you search enough in google there are normally sources to get hold of mods that have been taken down. google the "kp4068" site for the followers there is a pack on there currently. Run site searches against sites like loverslab (site:loverslab.com insert name of something i am looking for) and 80% of the time someone has asked for the same thing or shared it.

Best to try keep this topic to what it was meant for BAIDU and Damao requests, PLEASE

8 hours ago, one834228 said:

Hello everyone! Can somebody find these followers (or their origins/base) please!=) I hope for you Harvald! Thanks

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Aren't those by Ascension? As far as I know they stopped releasing their followers a long time ago. Only sharing that night elf with personal friends.

9 hours ago, xlngxluvx said:

Wow 14gb. Thank You Very Much. I'll download this later after i bought new SD Card.

Gosh that's a must have. I've been meaning to do the same thing with a massive file of mods i've been testing (not just followers) but not sure where to upload. Currently many of the followers i test (mostly the ones i download from these 9Dam or Naver threads) have something wrong with their jiggly parts (floating backwards or upwards through the body) which i assume is because i'm not using the latest version of XP skeleton. Many do work perfectly though so the ones that don't end up in a file for Fail or Nevermind. When i'm done i'll probably try the fails again on a new skeleton but either way i'll share the failed files and the success files for whoever else wants to try.