@k.k2017

I don't know what your game is.

You first flood this thread with requests and now you flood the thread with followers that, from what I can tell, no one has asked for.

I have no idea if your intentions are good or bad but If you see a follower that has a child/junior version or has the appearance of a child.

DON'T UPLOAD IT HERE.

At least not until you've checked meshes/textures to make sure they use something like a "Never Nude" body.

The fact that it has more downloads than either of the other two in that post combined is... Not that surprising to be honest ?

21 minutes ago, Gandi99 said:

Where can i find them please !

Ummm... In the files he attached to the post?

Or did you mean find them in game?

If you meant where to find the followers, download and install TES5Edit

Open the follower ESP up with it, example I used was Nieve (which should really be spelt Niamh but nevermind)

There well be Section for Cell, open this up until it displays the name of the Cell in game. This will be where the follower is found.

Spoiler

image.png.55060d3cd003d77f4516b95c3875a3e9.png

In the case of there being multiple entries then... At least you know where to start looking :D
but I expect there will be just one unless it's a pack of followers.