12 hours ago, QuietPippin said:

There needs to be a rule implemented that the poster posts a picture of the contents in link requested ?

That would be helpful to everyone.

You said it, mate! We should give anyone who posts a picture with their request an upvote.

6 hours ago, AlezZ said:

Fair, but if there is no image / not needed or cannot find the page that refers to this file? If NO PASSWORD for Baidu upload? Like my file, no password is required to open it. I did nothing to be ignored.

What do you say to that, huh?) 

Here you need to add a new rule: hide screenshots under the spoiler. I updated my post, btw. ?

If there's no picture, then submit one of a tear falling down your cheek as you humbly beg (jk!?) Do the best you can, mate. I suggest upvoting complying requests to reward compliance.

23 hours ago, AlezZ said:

hdtSkyrimMemPatch

Reveal hidden contents

If don't have it. It's ironic that my game still hang on startup with this patch. Edit: I took this file on the 9Damao forum like, but now I can not find this patch, dated 2019 anymore (maybe I'm not looking well). Found it only on 3DMGame (but its 2018 or 2016?), so...

hdtSkyrimMemPatch2019.zip 6.81 MB · 14 downloads

Grand Phoenix Outfit [REQUIRED MOD] [RUS] [JAP]

Reveal hidden contents

Localized ESP from Harvald's post above. Translation updated. ?

CCSZ.esp 4.42 kB · 2 downloads

2020-08-02_092209.png.2e8a152aefa706a6910dcab506ce6a04.png

Btw, guys. I have some request for you, if you don't mind: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1neHwE9M50flvhmTnqS6Mgw#list/path=%2F. Google says is a fixed version of UUNPxd 3.0 (UUNPxd 3.0 [X电晕倒] 修正版.7z).

Post updated.

Thank you! Sorry, I can't help with your request. I'm not able to be a "giver" much here.

4 hours ago, thappysnek said:

Thank you! Sorry, I can't help with your request. I'm not able to be a "giver" much here.

You're welcome, dude. There's no need to apologize.

4 hours ago, thappysnek said:

If there's no picture, then submit one of a tear falling down your cheek as you humbly beg (jk!?) Do the best you can, mate. I suggest upvoting complying requests to reward compliance.

It has a part of some kind of cult or something? I didn't realize, you were an tears art collector here? If not, let's just say I get it.

On the subject, I don't have any image, that file just a Body Replacer, nor any Armor... clearly needs no introduction. :D

8 hours ago, AlezZ said:

Fair, but if there is no image / not needed or cannot find the page that refers to this file? If NO PASSWORD for Baidu upload? Like my file, no password is required to open it. I did nothing to be ignored.

What do you say to that, huh?) 

Here you need to add a new rule: hide screenshots under the spoiler. I updated my post, btw. ?

If there is no password fair enough, the you obviously can not add it as it is not needed.  And putting images in spoiler that was something I considered a no brain thing, that should not really need saying.  I am also not the original poster of this forum post either.

Images however allow other people who may not be able to access those download links to provide the files you want. I know of several of these requests I could have provided for people but as they did not provide images they had to wait for others to provide them, I like several other people who hang out and read this forum have huge, in my case about 4-5Tb of files for most of the elder scrolls/fallout games, some of them going back to 2012 or possibly earlier, and I am quite happy to provide those files when they are no longer around, well except in certain situations, without pictures though, most of the time I have no idea what they hell people are even asking for.

2 hours ago, Varithina said:

If there is no password fair enough, the you obviously can not add it as it is not needed. 

Strange logic here, why then need to create a topic for this? I can't understand such people... I'd download it myself if I could. 

Upd: BTW, I can't even find the page with this mod. Google just «UUNPxd v3.0» - no results, but baidu still alive. Japaneses...