8 minutes ago, Juggled said:

Aany information regarding these names/locations would be much appreciated thanks for the upload :) 

Use the mod name "Are you there?" 
This one can move you to the specific follower or that follower can move to you

On 7/16/2020 at 2:16 PM, サマエル said:

2 of these followers are red triangles in game, ayoung and ara.

yeojeong is missing a head with messed up textures....The one i really want fixed is Ara, does anyone know how to correct this? im using Skyrim LE 

6 hours ago, TheDragonBorn said:

yeojeong is missing a head with messed up textures....The one i really want fixed is Ara, does anyone know how to correct this? im using Skyrim LE 

these are skyrim se versions. Simply downloading everything you can find on "Tullius Gallery" might be a funny forum-follower-overload, but they are corean and not chinese and should be more on Cafe Naver thread and the poster should have a look for what game they are.

I only ported Aejeong.[LE] Ajeong_Follower.zip

the original version of Ara follower from September 2019 AraFollower.7z

23 hours ago, Mez558 said:

I don't know what your game is.

You first flood this thread with requests and now you flood the thread with followers

I was wondering that myself makes no sense to ask for requests and then spam the shit out of the thread with downloads.

9 hours ago, TheDragonBorn said:

That's because inside that archive is another archive.

No idea why, normally it will Meshes, Textures and an esp but with these two it's an archive and an esp and in that archive are meshes and textures and an esp?

I think you will need unpack it and redo the archive so your Mod Manager can install it.

Spoiler

image.png

image.pngimage.png.a9ce43d0e9def5d57db521890620e499.png

On 7/17/2020 at 9:04 PM, サマエル said:

LOL I wasn't complaining at all, as a matter of fact I'm really I'm quite surprised and grateful but my 1st reaction was like wut

Anyway let's enjoy the plentiful generosity of this kind heart

img-2841.jpg

love it n___n thanks for sharing :D

8 hours ago, k.k2017 said:

need help? What are these two costume mods,?

Spoiler

1512715-1760.gif

1513142-1499.jpg

No idea on the Playboy one, don't recall ever seeing it but it wouldn't really have caught my attention

However, I do really like the animation... Anyone know where that idle comes from?

The Workout one is Melodic's

Public Version found here