2 hours ago, CausticBleach said:

I know for sure AYoung and YeoJeong are for SSE, so I would bet Ara is also for SSE.

3 hours ago, Harvald said:

Already done:

You are right guys, I installed the mods but i cant find the location of the followers can someone help me translate it?

And thanks for help and sorry for re posting 

On 8/2/2020 at 9:55 AM, weisuojiushiwd said:

Can I get SE version of this file? Download doesnt seem to be working anymore, thanks in advance!

Edit: Noticed there is a whole serie of monster beautification including atronachs, hagravens and even deers (and more), made by the same group of modders, would appreciate any of those files for SE! Thanks ❤️

On 8/4/2020 at 3:45 PM, solomonseye said:

What zip program are you using? I tried using ALZip and the first file is corrupted..

Don`t quite know what went wrong. I have that lot on another drive. I have extracted the files fine on that drive. I had moved the lot over to my main drive and my mega upload folder. So this time I have removed the first lot from Mega and re-uploading straight from the other drive. If that does not work I may need to read the entrails of a goat to see what can be done...? So I will re post the link soon

37 minutes ago, strawb said:

entrails of a goat

Very simple paradigm. If you can't hold the amount needed to be compressed >in active RAM<, don't compress it as a spanned archive.

What you're talking about is a 15 gig file. So unless you have 24gigs of memory, you try to compress that much across a spanned archive and it's going to fail.

Welp your 15gig download unpacks to 286 meg trainwreck of corrupted nifs and empty folders, or 1.4G  trainwreck of random dds and bc7 files. (BC doesn't work on LE btw)

1. 7z/wr, latest version

2. Never make a spanned archive unless you have the actual free space to span it and retain file headers on the machine you're compressing to, not from. Of course it works on your drive, you still have the data header information on it. Guess what your destination drive that you don't actually own doesn't have, again why are you spanning it.

3. It ain't rocket surgery. Why you insist on using a korean governmental format designed for linux distros and python repositories when there are superior formats with higher efficiency and more stable compression and are format agnostic for free is a mystery.

"Hey guys, here's this awesome cake made from all these ingredients I got together from the best chefs, by the way I'm gonna cook it in a 2300watt microwave for ten minutes, then I'm gonna leave it outside in the sun for three hours, then I'm gonna throw ice on it and then I'm gonna pour this boiling water on it, and then I'm gonna shake this rubber chicken at it for a day, k?"

"Or you could cook it in a regular oven for like an hour and a half, like the way cakes are generally made"

"... Nah."

https://gfycat.com/rawserpentineafricanpiedkingfisher

57 minutes ago, kokon2020 said:

May as well just download Seranaholic 1.8 NPC replacer from Nexus. The follower is ripped from that, excluding any crazy ass spell scripting that has been added.

22 hours ago, 27X said:

Welp your 15gig download unpacks to 286 meg trainwreck of corrupted nifs and empty folders, or 1.4G  trainwreck of random dds and bc7 files. (BC doesn't work on LE btw)

OK sorry for the hassles . I have edited the post and now there is a link to individual zip files. Why did I try and span it? It was originally one large zip file that I downloaded . I don`t have a account with MEGA   allowing uploads of that size. So numpty me thought I might just create a spanned file. There is  mix of  followers for either version of Skyrim , a number have both versions. So now you can down load all, some or none

2 hours ago, Lordnegativo said:

Boa Hancock.zip. Can't open the 9damao link so I don't know what's this.

Boa_Hancock.zip

3 hours ago, strawb said:

OK sorry for the hassles . I have edited the post and now there is a link to individual zip files. Why did I try and span it? It was originally one large zip file that I downloaded . I don`t have a account with MEGA   allowing uploads of that size. So numpty me thought I might just create a spanned file. There is  mix of  followers for either version of Skyrim , a number have both versions. So now you can down load all, some or none

Might wanna police some of those followers, police being a literal usage.