Arousal Based Match Maker [ABMM]

1 hour ago, loversusers said:

Hi, anyway to disable player automatic masturbation? I dont like this feature in mods since you can trigger this and get killed by spawned hostile npc. in some weird cases, script lag etc.

In the MCM either set player allowed to off (will disable any auto sex/masturbation with the player involved). Or set desparation multiplier to 51 (disables auto masturbation for player and npcs). There isn't a player character specific setting to turn off auto masturbation without disabling auto sex (or disabling auto masturbation for npcs). I might add such a thing at some point.

BOSSE body changer

Running ABBA along with this is a bad idea

abmm make pc masturbate in my latest save file ctd

No idea why this would happen, remove abmm, clean your save and carry on without it.

Okay, so, quick question. I've got two werewolves and I want to do a 3P animation with them. Uh...how would I go about using this for that? Because this is the only "MatchMaker"-type mod I've seen for SSE so far.

I don't even know if there's any mods out that for SSE that I can use for guaranteed 3P+ sex. The best I can seem to find are ones that give a chance for group stuff to happen (SexLab Enchantress), and group stuff doesn't seem to work at all for creatures.

Hello, used this on LE, just switched to SSE a weak or two ago, still tweaking my game and refining things, glad to see this is available and your making it even better, this mod has grown a lot since I first started using it, well done.

Although, it can, at times, be a bit heavy depending on what other mods are doing, it's worth having/keeping to me, if I really need to, I deactivate it when doing anything to serious if I'm worried. However, when I can keep A.R (aroused redux) from going crazy, I try to keep it running, even with the hundreds of other mods I have running too (sometimes it seems like my character has no sex for hours, then bam!! everyone's horny and wants sex lol (never mind if you have SLEN (I do) and either your character is currently addicted or becomes addicted to sex or even worse the npc's become addicted as well) then this mod is always firing when it scans as the pc or followers/npc's is/are always horny)), then the pc, followers and other npc's become unmanageable and I get caught in a loop of debauchery unless I turn it off, and dealing with my Pc's/followers sex addiction is easy enough through the A.R puppet master options in the mcm, however, npc's not so much as you have to target and adjust each npc's arousal, sometimes it will trigger right as you're leaving a cell, and leaving a cell with npc's in an animation is a bad idea at best and in need of debugging at it's worst (although funny to see npcs talking and gliding around "air humping" things lol, which brings me to why I'm here.

I noticed in your description you just added a pc arousal slider option that's separate from npc's which is a great idea as it will add even more customization, but, it got me thinking...

Idea 1; could you add a "pc only" option that would make the PC the target of this mod if ticked, only allowing followers/npc's to respond if the PC's arousal is high enough? as in if she/he isn't aroused, then there's no naughty time ever, but if she/he is, then they are at attention, will service the PC first and foremost, hitting up to the 5x actor animations, and then and only then, if enough npc's are aroused/available they will have other acts happening to fulfill the 10 npc limit, kind of like the driven crazy chance, but possibly leading to one or more 2, 3, 4 or 5way. Like with SLEN when a dragon dies etc.., the pc gets 4 actors to her/him (depending on avail animations) then the rest bunch up, in 2, 3, 4 or 5ways, not sure slens limit on sse but I've seen some crazy orgies in LE version, and then this mod can do what it does? (Maybe even add a feature where this mod won't even scan until the pc's arousal hits a certain level? if that's even possible of course, I pride myself on pushing games/mods to their limits and breaking them, not making them lol). this may also stop people from complaining about this mods impact as well (not as bad as some I use), and it would make it far easier to keep A.R under control by just tweaking my chars arousal in "puppet-master" option instead of adjusting A.R's global settings which if left to low prevents future events or going to each npc and adjusting them individually.

Idea 2; With the last idea in mind (or possibly even with the other options too); a "naked only" option would be helpful, if people are using this mod they most likely have the option "require naked actors to change arousal" ticked in A.R's settings which is on by default, if ABMM is working, they have most likely told A.R their outfit is naked, or they're like me, and uses powerful enchantments on accessories and equipment from other mods like vigilant, LoTD, Apachii divine elegance store or any outfit mod with many pieces available and/or highly smithed gauntlets/boots etc... to compensate for always being naked (no torso armor) or perhaps they use a mod giving powers/stats to keep them naked, but I digress... adding a "naked only option" would be a life saver for many people, so if you're/they're going to be involved in a lot of dialog or (insert game event/function that people worry about) then all you have to do is make sure you have at least 1 piece of armor that's not seen as "naked" by A.R... simple solution for simple problems right? 

If not, that's okay too, I'm not sure how difficult these things would be to implement, as I stated I break mods, but don't make them, and can/will just keep doing what I've been doing, I just hate shutting it off (I forget to turn it back on sometimes and think it's broken lol). Either way, I look forward to seeing this continue to evolve. peace

4 hours ago, Zaiketsu said:

Okay, so, quick question. I've got two werewolves and I want to do a 3P animation with them. Uh...how would I go about using this for that? Because this is the only "MatchMaker"-type mod I've seen for SSE so far.

I don't even know if there's any mods out that for SSE that I can use for guaranteed 3P+ sex. The best I can seem to find are ones that give a chance for group stuff to happen (SexLab Enchantress), and group stuff doesn't seem to work at all for creatures.

Not sure if ABMM has a creature function, but Sexlab aroused Creatures SE has a crazy amount of options, including multiple creatures, how many, what animals can interact, and % of possibilities, timers and tons more, and like this can be arousal based and automatic etc... I use both as I've never seen ABMM handle creatures, not for LE nor SSE, doesn't mean it doesn't, but I've been using this for a while. there is also Mass Match Maker SE too (can't verify quality of mod), I use this instead and am unsure if MMM even works tbh. I do know Aroused creatures works, and very well too. I use it for giants, werewolves and other humanoid creatures in combo with  the mod One with nature - Dynamic animals and creatures to make certain creatures like giants friendly etc... I've seen double animals work myself, when I was first experimenting with Aroused Creatures, before I started saying what animals could interact, I had meeko and vigilant as followers and forgot I had that option checked and active till they decided to gang up on my character lol can have as many animals as you have animations for and it's got an in depth mcm. Hope this helps, peace

edit; I have seen others too, lol I hit send and forgot to mention x2 giants, multi falmer etc...

• 3 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, madcyb said:

Hi thx for your good job can you tell me if we still need old patch you made  (TDF Prostitution and Pimping 2.2.5.5 SE_ABMM_SLEN Patch.7z) or may its in now ?

I've sent Pfiffy an updated version of TDF that includes a fix like the one in ABMM 1.7.0 so hopefully he will update that mod soon. the old TDF SLEN patch will still work but be aware that it requires the SLEN mod to be installed or things might break.

17 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

I've sent Pfiffy an updated version of TDF that includes a fix like the one in ABMM 1.7.0 so hopefully he will update that mod soon. the old TDF SLEN patch will still work but be aware that it requires the SLEN mod to be installed or things might break.

Oki thanx a lot Yinkle yes a have SLEN installed and TDF Prostitution and Pimping 2.2.5.5 SE_ABMM_SLEN Patch also but in TDF i downloaded TDF Aggressive Prostitution- SLEN_SSE patch too but not activate it in MO which one its good to activate maybe both patch ?

2 minutes ago, T-lam said:

SLEN is anyway a must have.

together with TDF and aroused matchmaker and any slave mod --> partytime.

really great work those mods !

I run it with the latest available TDF patch and have no problems.

I regard SLEN as a must have too but not everyone does so I'm pleased that this new version works fine with or without it. I'm actually embarrased that it took me this long to realise the old method was actually a hard dependency! :)

On 3/19/2020 at 4:29 PM, madcyb said:

Oki thanx a lot Yinkle yes a have SLEN installed and TDF Prostitution and Pimping 2.2.5.5 SE_ABMM_SLEN Patch also but in TDF i downloaded TDF Aggressive Prostitution- SLEN_SSE patch too but not activate it in MO which one its good to activate maybe both patch ?

If you have SLEN installed then either patch will be fine but don't install both. Pfiffy hasn't updated the mod to include the new patch but is aware so it will come soon :)

If you use a few of my mods that interface SLEN you might notice that the SLENInterface scripts overwrite each other. This is fine and it doesn't matter which one overwrites as they are identical in all my mods: ABMM, SOTG SL patch, TDF SLEN patch and Sexlab Solutions revisited SLEN patch (at the time of writing TDF and Solutions haven't been updated to include the fix yet but hopefully soon).

OK, for me must have like SLEN !!!

just realised after a couple of hours what all is trigged.

grats for the steam clouds, brings a smile into my face as well as the comment popping up.

The description just explains a little part of all what this mod is doing.

19 hours ago, Yinkle said:

If you use a few of my mods that interface SLEN you might notice that the SLENInterface scripts overwrite each other. This is fine and it doesn't matter which one overwrites as they are identical in all my mods: ABMM, SOTG SL patch, TDF SLEN patch and Sexlab Solutions revisited SLEN patch (at the time of writing TDF and Solutions haven't been updated to include the fix yet but hopefully soon).

thx okay merci Yinkle

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, ssamsbji said:

Why is creature option always grayed out (off) ?

Here's the help Info (displayed at the bottom of the page) when you mouse over the option. "If enabled, creature races will want sex too. Requires Allow Creature Animation & Match Creature Genders to be enabled in SexLab MCM animation settings."

I realise it's only in English so some folk won't understand it unless I add language support but that's not a priority at this point.

20 minutes ago, akatsuki200 said:

question
do filters have effect on creatures?
only follower, only female etc..

Only followers will disallow all humanoids and creatures that aren't followers. Female only just disallows humanoid males (sexlab gender 0) so all creatures would still be allowed as they would be sexlab gender 2 or 3 (if assigned a gender).

1 hour ago, akatsuki200 said:

I saw a horse have sex with a dog xD

both males

And the problem is? If you don't like it, disable creatures. This mod was never designed with a creature focus and I only added the option (disabled by default) of creatures being involved as someone requested it. I've added basic support but I'm not going to spend much time on a feature most people, myself included aren't really interested in.

the dog took the position of a humanoid in the animation
so it gives a strange result

3 hours ago, Yinkle said:

¿Y el problema es? Si no te gusta, desactiva las criaturas. Este mod nunca fue diseñado con un enfoque de criatura y solo agregué la opción (deshabilitada por defecto) de que las criaturas se involucren cuando alguien lo solicitó. He agregado soporte básico pero no voy a pasar mucho tiempo en una función que la mayoría de las personas, incluido yo mismo, no estoy realmente interesado.

sorry for the question