Arousal Based Match Maker [ABMM]

On 10/7/2019 at 1:30 PM, Kordain said:

Knock, knock...

Who is there?

Interupting completely uncalled for sex scene...

Interupting completely uncalled for sex... Oh!

Great mod! Though I keep forgetting to disable the mod in MCM during major quest scenes. Can't count the number of people Jarl Balgruf banged while rewarding me for killing a dragon.

Thanks for pointing this out, it was bugging me too and I hadn't looked into a way to avoid this happening.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Yinkle...

I got this warning from FNIS in Skyrim LE.

>>Warning: \character\animations\animobjectcheer.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\animobjectcheers.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\animobjectcheerslow.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\npc_applaud2.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\npc_applaud3.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\npc_applaud4.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\npc_applaud5.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<

Any solution!? Is it possible to have them converted to work for LE? Thanks in advance.

Cheers!

PS: Your mod is vital for me, thanks for having made it!

8 hours ago, Khaahan said:

Hello Yinkle...

I got this warning from FNIS in Skyrim LE.

>>Warning: \character\animations\animobjectcheer.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\animobjectcheers.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\animobjectcheerslow.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\npc_applaud2.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\npc_applaud3.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\npc_applaud4.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\npc_applaud5.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<

Any solution!? Is it possible to have them converted to work for LE? Thanks in advance.

Cheers!

PS: Your mod is vital for me, thanks for having made it!

The mod is made for SE but you could try unticking the dance animations in the installer as they definitely won't work. I'm not sure if the plugin being form 44 might cause problems but give it a try :)

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, NOOBIV said:

Mmmhh, "Skip Same Sex" seems like stopped working ?

I'll look into it, I'm also thinking of making npc's ask the player for sex instead of just starting a thread. That way you can refuse which will drop the arousal of the npc and the player and stop it happening.

2 hours ago, NOOBIV said:

Mmmhh, "Skip Same Sex" seems like stopped working

When you say "stopped working" could you elaborate? What it does is check the 1st actor in the thread against any subsequent actors and if they match sex then they  will fail to be added if "skip same sex" is enabled. What it doesn't do is account for more than 2 actors so the 3rd or 4th actor could be the same sex as the 2nd or each other.

If you want it to be strictly heterosexual you'd have to limit the actors per scene to 2.

Also note that it uses Sexlab gender and not the vanilla skyrim one.

4 hours ago, Yinkle said:

When you say "stopped working" could you elaborate? What it does is check the 1st actor in the thread against any subsequent actors and if they match sex then they  will fail to be added if "skip same sex" is enabled. What it doesn't do is account for more than 2 actors so the 3rd or 4th actor could be the same sex as the 2nd or each other.

If you want it to be strictly heterosexual you'd have to limit the actors per scene to 2.

Also note that it uses Sexlab gender and not the vanilla skyrim one.

Well... simple as that XD, I have 4 NPCs in a house, 3 females and 1 futa (male in sexlab), 2 females gets aroused and start having sex, this shouldn't happen, i think it stopped working after updating to the lastest version ?

14 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

This never happened before the update? I wonder if it's just a one time random thing

Do you have the previous version? i can check if it works in that version. I didn't used the mod since the 1.5.0 version (or 1.4.4), "Skip Same Sex" was working on these versions, but recently i started a new game with the lastest version and doesn't work. To be more specific:
The house is a house mod, one of the female npcs is a custom follower with a custom race (a copy of the NordRace, just a different name), but both are female in Sexlab, not sure if this has something to do with it, but even with this, Skip Same Sex was working on the previous versions.

22 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

I just looked at 1.4.4 and there is no diference to this functionality since then. I'm going to try something and upload a new version once I've tested it.

Hmm, just tried testing again and seems to work now, what is not working now is the driven crazy stuff, is at 0% but NPCs still masturbating.
I didn't changed anything, just loaded the game and "Skip Same Sex" started working again ?im wondering why it didn't worked until now, I didn't reported this as soon as i seen the issue, i replicated the issue 10 times to make sure that this was a real issue  , but now seems to be a random issue, maybe this happens the first time you enable the mod in-game? and after a while it fix itself.

I've uploaded a new version which to be honest doesn't change much ( just simplifies the check a bit) but I tested it and with 3 females all at 100 arousal they just ended up masturbating.

Bare in mind that if you change the option in the MCM it won't register until the next time the script polls. If the magic effect is already active then changing the option won't make a difference so you might need to wait a minute to see the change.

16 minutes ago, NOOBIV said:

driven crazy stuff, is at 0% but NPCs still masturbating.

Yup what the multiplier does is lower the arousal threshold for other characters to want sex with them, (higher value = more chance for them to find a partner). The driven crazy chance is for npcs to masturbate when they see the player have sex (if they are aroused enough).

Once npcs/player reach enough desparation (level 10) they will masturbate regardless if they didn't find a partner yet. You can tell by the Red steam effect before it happens. I could add an option so they will just stay desparate or get increasingly desparate until  they eventually find someone!

One thing I might try to do in future is have multiple Actor arrays. So if for instance you had 2 followers of the same sex as you and "Skip same sex" ticked they could all be getting desparate at the same time. It would make things a bit more complex but it could be fun!

10 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

Yup what the multiplier does is lower the arousal threshold for other characters to want sex with them, (higher value = more chance for them to find a partner). The driven crazy chance is for npcs to masturbate when they see the player have sex (if they are aroused enough).

Once npcs/player reach enough desparation (level 10) they will masturbate regardless if they didn't find a partner yet. You can tell by the Red steam effect before it happens. I could add an option so they will just stay desparate or get increasingly desparate until  they eventually find someone!

I was planning to ask for an option to disable the Desperate mechanic, but that sounds better XD, also i would like to request something. Would be possible to add an option so only Futas (male in sexlab) can start sex with Female NPCs/Followers, so Vanilla Males doesn't get involved on sex scenes?, that would be amazing, this way i can let the mod always enabled instead of only in player homes XD.

1 hour ago, NOOBIV said:

Would be possible to add an option so only Futas (male in sexlab) can start sex with Female NPCs/Followers, so Vanilla Males doesn't get involved on sex scenes?, that would be amazing, this way i can let the mod always enabled instead of only in player homes XD.

I might be able to add a check that compares vanilla gender to sexlab gender, not sure how else it could be done.

14 hours ago, NOOBIV said:

maybe an option to disable arousal check for Vanilla Males?

Added MCM option "Futa's only" checks for vanilla skyrim male gender (apart from the PC) and disallows them if the toggle is enabled

Added MCM option "Desparation Max" Sets the "desparation" value where a character will start to masturbate if they haven't found a partner yet (default 10). If this is set to 51 they will never masturbate unless they see the PC having sex and the "driven crazy" slider is not set to 0%.

Changed: The "Females only" toggle now disables the "Futa's only" & "Skip same sex" options because "Skip same sex" will cause ABMM to do nothing if set to on at the same time  and "Futa's only" is an alternative to this which can be used with "Skip same Sex".

Let me know if there are any issues, seems to work fine but I don't have any futa stuff going on so I haven't checked that out.

Mod cleanup and re-design.

Fixed an issue that came up in 1.5.8 where the PC would only be picked up by abmm if other actors had conditions met.

NB: updating from versions prior to 1.6 on a current save game will require removing the old mod and then making a new save.  At this point I'd recommend cleaning your new save with resaver and then installing version 1.6+ [Don't worry this won't break your game, it just removes left over script instances from your save allowing a "clean" install of the new version]

Apologies for the inconvenience in this update but it's for the best going forward. The mod is now in no way less lightweight, just better and easier for me to work on. You shouldn't notice any diference from previous versions apart from the fixes.

What's New in Version 1.6.1

Added: MCM option "Followers Only" ~ only the player and followers will have sex

Fixed: in addition to the check whether npcs are in dialogue with the player, an extra check for the dialogue UI will be carried out if the player is potentially being added to a thread.