Arousal Based Match Maker [ABMM]

6 hours ago, Racihti said:

Great mod. A couple things, however. First, it doesn't seem to be reading values from sexlab arousal, since the numbers don't match up. Guess it could be my particular mod setup dunno. Second, is it possible to add check-boxes to exempt the player, active followers, and maybe enemies as well? Would be nice to have a bit more control over when/on who it kicks off.

I've just added a new version with toggle options for player, followers and enemies. Let me know how it goes, I've not tested it on enemies yet so it would be good to get some feedback.

So... funny story...

I'm using this with Sisterhood of Dibella, and I'm making my rounds with my character Vivian in Whiterun. Now Vivian is set as a bisexual exhibitionist in SLA, but by this point she's fairly immersed in the Temple of Dibella, and as such is wearing the standard Traveling Sister's attire instead of the Neophyte Wreath. So I've got her going around collecting donations for the temple, getting into random foreplay animations as she goes along, when I started to notice something. Not too long after being involved in one of these groping scenes, I notice the message "X needs sex now!", and it's always the other participant in the groping/foreplay scenes. So needless to say, there was about 4-5 couples going at it in the streets of Whiterun by the time I was ready to start heading back to Markarth, and I'm definitely glad I turned the player option off when I first started this mod. Pretty much close to what I was looking for though, so I can't complain.

I don't know how much work you're willing to put into this, Yinkle, but I was wondering if you could add in some of the options that Further Lovers Comfort had seeing as how that mod stopped working awhile back and the author isn't active here anymore. If you're not interested, I can take a look at both mods and see if I can add in the features of FLC to this mod and send it to you for upload. I really miss FLC and I think this mod would be a good base to rebuild it from. Thanks.

2 hours ago, Gulfwulf said:

I don't know how much work you're willing to put into this, Yinkle, but I was wondering if you could add in some of the options that Further Lovers Comfort had seeing as how that mod stopped working awhile back and the author isn't active here anymore. If you're not interested, I can take a look at both mods and see if I can add in the features of FLC to this mod and send it to you for upload. I really miss FLC and I think this mod would be a good base to rebuild it from. Thanks.

Might be best to just make an SSE verion of FLC and keep them separate, looks like the author has left open permissions on it. I don't know much about it but I'm guessing it might conflict with things like SLEN and Spouses enhanced?

1 hour ago, NOOBIV said:

hey, any chance for a "female with male only" option? or its harder to do than it looks?

you mean limit it to 2 characters per scene too?

Edit: What I could do is add a setting that checks for the sex of the 1st participant against any potential partners and skips them if they are the same sex.

This could potentially end up with 2 or 3 females on 1 male or viceversa.

11 hours ago, Yinkle said:

you mean limit it to 2 characters per scene too?

Edit: What I could do is add a setting that checks for the sex of the 1st participant against any potential partners and skips them if they are the same sex.

This could potentially end up with 2 or 3 females on 1 male or viceversa.

not necessarily, as long as it avoids female with female anything would be great XD. I dont know how scripts works, but as my understanding, it will check the gender of the 1st participant and if the 2nd participant has the same gender it will be ignored until find a 2nd participant with the opposite gender? or... if the 2nd participant has the same gender, the sex scene will not start until it finds a 3rd/4th participant with the opposite gender then start a threesome/foursome sex scene? not sure what do you have in mind XD but anything would be really appreciated

3 hours ago, NOOBIV said:

not necessarily, as long as it avoids female with female anything would be great XD. I dont know how scripts works, but as my understanding, it will check the gender of the 1st participant and if the 2nd participant has the same gender it will be ignored until find a 2nd participant with the opposite gender? or... if the 2nd participant has the same gender, the sex scene will not start until it finds a 3rd/4th participant with the opposite gender then start a threesome/foursome sex scene? not sure what do you have in mind XD but anything would be really appreciated

I'm testing a version that does a same sex check and adds an option for max number of participants. If you set the max to 2 and use the same sex check every scene will be 1 male 1 female. If you set it to more than 2 then it will be mixed but obviously more than 1 male or female.

33 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

I'm testing a version that does a same sex check and adds an option for max number of participants. If you set the max to 2 and use the same sex check every scene will be 1 male 1 female. If you set it to more than 2 then it will be mixed but obviously more than 1 male or female.

that is much better than i expected XD good luck!

Weekend treat!

1.3.4 has arrived

Added MCM options:

Max participants Slider (2-5) Sets the max number of characters per scene.

Skip Same Sex Toggle: If toggled on it compares the 1st participant with any possible partners and skips them if the same sex.

NB: Don't use this with "females only" or no partners will ever be valid!

NB if you have max participants set to more than 2 then obviously you might get more than one participant of the same sex since there are only 2 sexes (that I'm aware of!).

Thank you so much! I`ve had an issue that doesn't concern to the mod but make things doesn't works as i expected XD, it seems like the mod uses Creation Kit gender instead of Sexlab gender?.
I have Futanari characters (female flagged as male in Sexlab) and nothing happens with "Skip same sex" option, so probably nothing happens because it uses CK gender instead of Sexlab. If that is right, can you please make a version that uses Sexlab gender instead of CK gender? Im feeling bad for requesting even more stuff XD and you doesn´t must do this if you aren´t interested, but that would be the last thing i need to finally get the perfect mod. Anyways, thank you for the update ?.

10 hours ago, NOOBIV said:

Thank you so much! I`ve had an issue that doesn't concern to the mod but make things doesn't works as i expected XD, it seems like the mod uses Creation Kit gender instead of Sexlab gender?.
I have Futanari characters (female flagged as male in Sexlab) and nothing happens with "Skip same sex" option, so probably nothing happens because it uses CK gender instead of Sexlab. If that is right, can you please make a version that uses Sexlab gender instead of CK gender? Im feeling bad for requesting even more stuff XD and you doesn´t must do this if you aren´t interested, but that would be the last thing i need to finally get the perfect mod. Anyways, thank you for the update ?.

1.3.5 now supports sexlab gender for "females only" & "skip same sex" gender checks.

If I'm right the sexlab gender check defaults to vanila unless you change it in the sexlab MCM.

10 hours ago, Yinkle said:

1.3.5 now supports sexlab gender for "females only" & "skip same sex" gender checks.

If I'm right the sexlab gender check defaults to vanila unless you change it in the sexlab MCM.

Thank you!!! Finally i can continue my playthrough without fear of get permanent bugs from SSX XD thank you for taking a bit of your time to make this possible.
Another good addition i would suggest is a bigger distance of effect, it seems like only npcs very near of the player can have sex, but that is just a suggestion, you dont have to do it, you already have done a lot ?

4 minutes ago, NOOBIV said:

Thank you!!! Finally i can continue my playthrough without fear of get permanent bugs from SSX XD thank you for taking a bit of your time to make this possible.
Another good addition i would suggest is a bigger distance of effect, it seems like only npcs very near of the player can have sex, but that is just a suggestion, you dont have to do it, you already have done a lot ?

I decided to keep the range fairly short for performance reasons, you could easily change this value in ck if it bothers you :)

• 3 weeks later...

I was just asking because if thats the case that part of the mod doesn't work. I even put the chance to have sex to 100 and lowered the arousal enough to test it. My follower(s) and npc will do it just fine and initiate on other and me. My player character never start it though.

"Edit" Oh nevermind this post lol. My character was just never the one to initiate it till I played the game some more. Finally happened. It's working fine.

• 2 weeks later...