Arousal Based Match Maker [ABMM]

• 4 weeks later...

It looks like getting creatures to have sex is inordinately hard. I was hoping this would make it easier to have the rarer creature types, like non-aggressive foxes, bunnies and deer, have a go at my character, but apparently, the AI deciding to run away overrides any arousal...

(for those wondering why I'm aiming for those creatures, it's because I have Sexlab Achievements installed and it has a whole page dedicated to basically all nonaggressive "flee when approached" creatures in the game, and I have no idea how else to get them to be attracted to my character without using rather unimmersive force-pairing spells. I thought Aroused Creatures with its invite button would work, but apparently fleeing overrides that as well, so I turned to this as a last resort but alas.... it's annoying. I'm keeping an eye on the new Animal Mansion in hopes it will cover all nonaggressive creatures eventually, as well as the rarer ones like Soul Cairn skeletons and boss-class green Gargoyles.)

I am not receiving SLEN relationship increase anymore. Any clues what's causing this? Everything is installed as should be and I see no conflicts... One thing that I am sure off - problem started with SkyrimSE latest update and latest SKSE - I reinstalled everything that required latest SKSE and load order is the same as before problem started... I am using MO. The funny thing = same problem in Oldrim...  

Never mind, solved...

On 10/28/2020 at 2:08 AM, mircislav said:

I am not receiving SLEN relationship increase anymore. Any clues what's causing this? Everything is installed as should be and I see no conflicts... One thing that I am sure off - problem started with SkyrimSE latest update and latest SKSE - I reinstalled everything that required latest SKSE and load order is the same as before problem started... I am using MO. The funny thing = same problem in Oldrim...  

Never mind, solved...

Do share - how'd you solve that? :)

Is it possible to add a feature where you can start an animation with a desperate and/or masturbating character? It breaks immersion when you read "Saadia longs for Player" and you can't do anything about it. Or is there a mod that does this?

On 11/9/2020 at 10:55 PM, ckasanova said:

Is it possible to add a feature where you can start an animation with a desperate and/or masturbating character? It breaks immersion when you read "Saadia longs for Player" and you can't do anything about it. Or is there a mod that does this?

Use Matchmaker to target a horny NPC. Not very immersive work around but I can't see any other way without a dialog entry.

On 11/10/2020 at 5:55 AM, ckasanova said:

Or use SLEN (Sexlab Eager NPC) which is quite fun and useful mod anyway.

• 3 weeks later...

Seems to work very infrequently. I've kept the polling rate at the default (20) and set up it at 30 percent arousal and 90 percent chance but, I don't really see it's effects as often as I think I should. Seems more often that not Aroused Creatures will fire at 30%/80% arousal for Creature/NPC before any NPC/NPC actions occurs from ABMM. It happens occasionally but, lowering the polling rate doesn't seem to trigger more frequent engagements. Though, it seems when I allow multiple males some group of horny lads always forms pretty quickly. 

Edit: Hmmm. I turned back on the Notification Messages and it seems engagements are happening more frequently now. Not just confirmation of the mod working by seeing it poll. Not sure what's up but if that's what it takes I can deal with knowing when people want to get busy. 

14 hours ago, Exokyn said:

Seems to work very infrequently. I've kept the polling rate at the default (20) and set up it at 30 percent arousal and 90 percent chance but, I don't really see it's effects as often as I think I should. Seems more often that not Aroused Creatures will fire at 30%/80% arousal for Creature/NPC before any NPC/NPC actions occurs from ABMM. It happens occasionally but, lowering the polling rate doesn't seem to trigger more frequent engagements. Though, it seems when I allow multiple males some group of horny lads always forms pretty quickly. 

Edit: Hmmm. I turned back on the Notification Messages and it seems engagements are happening more frequently now. Not just confirmation of the mod working by seeing it poll. Not sure what's up but if that's what it takes I can deal with knowing when people want to get busy. 

If you want the mod to work like crazy (to the point where your PC having sex in a tavern will start a never ending orgy):
- Install Spectator Crowds Ultra Edition: Turn off Masturbating Spectators (unless you just want NPCs masturbating), Turn on Orgies

- Keep Aroused Creatures + OsmelMC Tweak and load profile 5 for settings (no need to modify settings there, but if you want even more, lower Creature arousal to 30 or 35 and PC/NPC arousal to 30 to 45)

- Install Creature Overhaul if you want animals in the tavern

- Set creature arousal to 30 or 35% in Creature Framework

- Set NPC and PC arousal somewhere between 30 and 45 in ABMM, no need to change the 30 percent chance (in my experience)

- Initiate sex

With those exact setting, I had NPCs queuing on my PC and on each other for sex to a point where I had trouble getting out of the tavern (I raised the arousal back to 90 afterwards to make it playable)

NPCs do not trigger by themselves without something to raise their arousal however. If you want them to take more initiative on their own, you can use a mod like Radiant Prostitution (if memory serves) where NPCs will start sex with NPC prostitutes, which will then inspire everyone else to get some action :P

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/10/2020 at 5:55 AM, ckasanova said:

Move close to desperate npc and press hotkey for arousal check on him/her a couple of times. ABMM should kick in,and sex scene should start.,unless you've already reached number of participants(by default it's 2,I have it set to 4).I play as straight male,and that's how I initiate sex scenes with selected female npcs. Usually it works right away(with chance to initiate sex set to 90,npcs and PC to 50 minimum arousal,and tweaked arousal values in sexlab aroused redux MCM) .That's the only time when I enable player option in MCM menu.Apart from it it's disabled,and I use SLEN to charm some females.

So, I believe I actually figured this out a little while ago for anyone else who might be having trouble. (Or it's obvious and I'm just a goof). I had the desperation timer set fairly high so anytime it checked an NPC but they failed the percent chance to engage, there was a lengthy timer afterwards preventing another check. After I lowered the desperation cooldown (I can't remember the exact setting) the mod would fire as often as I expected.

• 2 weeks later...

I've got an issue with creature animations where if muliple NPCs are present, they can "steal" the creature from other NPCs. What I mean by that is, the creature with start scene with a single NPC, but before the scene is done, another NPC will start a scene with the already occupied creature, that causes the creature to teleport back and forth between the NPCs. It seems that creatures are not restricted from starting new scenes while they are participating in one already.

Has anyone else encountered such issue? Or is it only a thing on my end?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've run into a problem:

1. started with zeroed settings, aka all values were 0% (I know that's not how it should be I've used this mod before)
  2. Integration with SOS is greyed out - I have SOS and all its respective requirements (Also it used to work before)
  3. the Include Creatures option is greyed out - I have checked both "Allow Creature Animation & Match Creature Genders" in SexLab
  4. ABMM is the ONLY mod in all of MCM that resets all settings when I leave the menu. So I open it back up in MCM and everything is at 0% again.

I have no clue what could've caused this as I was fucking around deleting and adding mods today like crazy. I couldn't find any issues like this googling before so I guess it's rare? I really don't want to reinstall the whole game again.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. I'll post mod load order if requested.

EDIT: I got it to work. I removed the mod completely and reinstalled it and now it all works as it should.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

A bit irrelevant, but I was looking for a mod that can start scenes with more than 2 total participants(3Some and so on). I find the solution of manually picking actors with spells and such, a bit of a hassle and a little bit immersion breaking... :$$ Is this the mod for that, provided I have the necessary animations and the PC/NPCs meet the requirements?

4 minutes ago, Violence6884 said:

A bit irrelevant, but I was looking for a mod that can start scenes with more than 2 total participants(3Some and so on). I find the solution of manually picking actors with spells and such, a bit of a hassle and a little bit immersion breaking... :$$ Is this the mod for that, provided I have the necessary animations and the PC/NPCs meet the requirements?

ABMM can do that so long as you have the animations to support it.

Scrappies Matchmaker can also initiate sex scenes with or without the player that can include other npcs and animals too. 

1 minute ago, pinkfluf said:

ABMM can do that so long as you have the animations to support it.

Thank you. I must say, that's a very pink and very fluffy fluff! Hahahaha :3

Scrappie one seems to step a bit into Defeat territory, except more crudely despite possibly having more options than ABMM? I think I'll try ABMM first!