squirrelsenpai Posted May 3 Posted May 3 Absolutely perfect mod except that i do not understand how something like this doesnt exist for Ostim. Plenty of arousal mechanics but not just people have sex or masturbate when theyre horny??? I NEEEEED this for ostim standalone because the sexlab to ostim mod really does not agree with this one. Pls halp.
DoroLL Posted August 1 Posted August 1 Hi. Please add the setting to exclude the summoned creature. Before and after every battle, they rape PC.
Dorabella Posted August 1 Posted August 1 1 hour ago, DoroLL said: Hi. Please add the setting to exclude the summoned creature. Before and after every battle, they rape PC. Disabling creatures in ABMM MCM should resolve the issue
DoroLL Posted August 1 Posted August 1 (edited) 2 hours ago, Dorabella said: Disabling creatures in ABMM MCM should resolve the issue Hi. I want to exclude the summoned creature "only". Edited August 1 by DoroLL
Dorabella Posted August 1 Posted August 1 1 hour ago, DoroLL said: Hi. I want to exclude the summoned creature "only". I doubt that's possible. If the mod identifies the creature, it will trigger even if it's summoned.This mod is supposed to display a message when it triggers. I use this mod too, and whenever I summon a creature (Werewolf), I always get the activation message 5 hours ago, DoroLL said: Before and after every battle, they rape PC. If your creature rape you, it's probably something else that's triggering it. (Aroused Creature and or similar)
ulterioranomaly Posted August 15 Posted August 15 Is there a way to make chances higher based on relationship rank as well, perhaps broken down by an addition/subtraction to the normal amount specific to each rank that you could change in the MCM? It's the only common sense factor that's missing and I simply lack to skill to add it.
Yinkle Posted 21 hours ago Author Posted 21 hours ago On 8/15/2026 at 11:29 PM, ulterioranomaly said: Is there a way to make chances higher based on relationship rank as well, perhaps broken down by an addition/subtraction to the normal amount specific to each rank that you could change in the MCM? It's the only common sense factor that's missing and I simply lack to skill to add it. I really don't want to add many more features to complicate things - I'll look into this, but no promises. It could be tricky given that ABMM regularly matches up more than 2 participants. That said, it could be an option when the player character is involved and ABMM is evaluating 1 other character.
DoroLL Posted 17 hours ago Posted 17 hours ago Hi. Since there are so many male characters in Skyrim, there's a higher chance of gay sex. There has never been a group sex event involving one or more females and many males. Was this issue resolved in version 2.4.7?
Yinkle Posted 17 hours ago Author Posted 17 hours ago 38 minutes ago, DoroLL said: Hi. Since there are so many male characters in Skyrim, there's a higher chance of gay sex. There has never been a group sex event involving one or more females and many males. Was this issue resolved in version 2.4.7? Not something I've been focused on, as I didn't know it was an issue until now 🤣. If you look at the MCM settings regarding males, that should fix your issue.
DoroLL Posted 16 hours ago Posted 16 hours ago (edited) 1 hour ago, Yinkle said: Not something I've been focused on, as I didn't know it was an issue until now 🤣. If you look at the MCM settings regarding males, that should fix your issue. No, I tried every possible setting in 2.4.3 MCM. If same sex matches are disabled, only one male on one female matches occur. If multiple males are disabled, one male on one female or very rarely, one male on two females matches occur. Nothing else will occur. PS. Please add in MCM to exclude race settings. Summoned creatures and no animation exists creatures, such as Mud Crabs, also need to excluded. Edited 16 hours ago by DoroLL
Yinkle Posted 13 hours ago Author Posted 13 hours ago (edited) I just set "No multiple males" to false (Skip same Sex also false), chance to initiate sex to 90% and min arousal for NPC to 25%. Went to the Bee and Barb, and 2 scenes with 2+ males began immediately. Regarding Mudcrabs, I don't get what you mean, bad machine translation? Edited 13 hours ago by Yinkle
DoroLL Posted 9 hours ago Posted 9 hours ago 3 hours ago, Yinkle said: I just set "No multiple males" to false (Skip same Sex also false), chance to initiate sex to 90% and min arousal for NPC to 25%. Went to the Bee and Barb, and 2 scenes with 2+ males began immediately. Regarding Mudcrabs, I don't get what you mean, bad machine translation? Sorry, I'm really bad at english. That refers to creatures that do not have SLAL animations registered. As far as I know. The mud crab animation does not exist. As for creatures, just use Aroused Creatures, so don't worry about it. Setting the NPC's arousal level to 25 causes sex to occur frequently. In my case, I have set it to 60 or higher. For example, “at least one member of the opposite sex” setting option would be ideal.
Dorabella Posted 9 hours ago Posted 9 hours ago 30 minutes ago, DoroLL said: The mud crab animation does not exist. 1
voxik47679 Posted 5 hours ago Posted 5 hours ago (edited) No one having issues of CTDing when trying to open the More options in ABMM's mcm menu? disabling/reenabling the mod in the mcm fixes the issue. Edited 3 hours ago by voxik47679
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now