Arousal Based Match Maker [ABMM]

10 minutes ago, mcg1355 said:

I 2nd the request to add creatures. That would allow me to remove a mod or two and just use this one.

Hiya, I did try to add creatures in a very simple way but realised that to do it effectively would require extra functionality that I don't want to add to this mod for 2 reasons.

1/ I don't want to step on other modder's toes.

2/ I'm not interested in fucking horses or chickens!

20 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

Hiya, I did try to add creatures in a very simple way but realised that to do it effectively would require extra functionality that I don't want to add to this mod for 2 reasons.

1/ I don't want to step on other modder's toes.

2/ I'm not interested in fucking horses or chickens!

That's fair, I hadn't considered the potential of stepping on other modder's toes with the change. I really enjoy the mod as it is, I'm just always looking for ways to combine or simplify my used mods.

11 minutes ago, mcg1355 said:

That's fair, I hadn't considered the potential of stepping on other modder's toes with the change. I really enjoy the mod as it is, I'm just always looking for ways to combine or simplify my used mods.

No worries and your question was perfectly valid. I just don't want to, that's all. sorry. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Script fix to enable repeated checks for an ABMM activated character's arousal level (previously only checked once, my bad!) 

Made the archive into a fomod installer (future optional addons can be added more easily and adds a link to this page so folk can check for updates).

Mod looks very promising, but i have issues with 1.4.1 version. Scenes triggers fine only if all toggle options are on default. One I change anything, eg. allow follower, no animations are played.

Here are related errors I found in papyrus + papyrus itself.

Spoiler

[07/23/2019 - 11:52:25PM] Info: SEXLAB - FATAL - Thread[6] AddActors() - Failed to add actor list as it either contains to many actors placing the thread over it's limit, none at all, or an invalid 'None' entry -- []
stack:
    <unknown self>.Debug.TraceStack() - "<native>" Line ?
    [SexLabThread06 (0706C630)].sslthreadcontroller.FATAL() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line ?
    [SexLabThread06 (0706C630)].sslthreadcontroller.AddActors() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line ?
    [alias PlayerRef on quest AbMatchMaker (88000800)].abmatchmaker.TriggerSex() - "AbMatchMaker.psc" Line ?
    [alias PlayerRef on quest AbMatchMaker (88000800)].abmatchmaker.triggerCheck() - "AbMatchMaker.psc" Line ?
    [None].AbSexEffect.OnEffectFinish() - "AbSexEffect.psc" Line ?
[07/23/2019 - 11:52:25PM] SEXLAB - Thread[6]  - Entering Making State

Spoiler

[07/23/2019 - 11:55:39PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp16"
stack:
    [alias PlayerRef on quest AbMatchMaker (88000800)].abmatchmaker.playerReg() - "AbMatchMaker.psc" Line ?
    [Active effect 6 on  (000813BA)].AbSexEffect.OnEffectStart() - "AbSexEffect.psc" Line ?
[07/23/2019 - 11:55:39PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp16"
stack:
    [alias PlayerRef on quest AbMatchMaker (88000800)].abmatchmaker.playerReg() - "AbMatchMaker.psc" Line ?
    [Active effect 6 on  (0001A66E)].AbSexEffect.OnEffectStart() - "AbSexEffect.psc" Line ?

PS:Disable elders is feature I would appreciate.

Papyrus.0.log

9 hours ago, zlota said:

Scenes triggers fine only if all toggle options are on default. One I change anything, eg. allow follower, no animations are played.

Thanks for pointing this out, I should have spotted this but have had my settings on default for ages! Fixed in 1.4.2

I'll look into an option for elders too, good idea.

Wow that was fast and everything seems work well. Now i can use it as pure NPC-NPC mod and SL Adventures for player and follower.

If you add hotkey to toggle on/off I could avoid incompatibilities between theese two mods and I would consider as perfect.

3 minutes ago, zlota said:

Wow that was fast and everything seems work well. Now i can use it as pure NPC-NPC mod and SL Adventures for player and follower.

If you add hotkey to toggle on/off I could avoid incompatibilities between theese two mods and I would consider as perfect.

That shouldn't be hard to add, I'll make the keymap null by default as folk have so many hotkeys added by mods it gets crazy!

I've been thinking about the poor characters (player character and npc alike) who are above the arousal threshold and have been waiting for ages for a partner.

So I came up with the idea that after a period of time (MCM configurable) instead of just notifying the player that they are "still desparate for sex" they start to level up in desparation.

After they reach a threshold they either start masturbating or grab someone nearby and fuck them. Obviously this will be an optional functionality.

Let me know what you think, good/bad/indiferent :)

18 hours ago, Yinkle said:

I've been thinking about the poor characters (player character and npc alike) who are above the arousal threshold and have been waiting for ages for a partner.

So I came up with the idea that after a period of time (MCM configurable) instead of just notifying the player that they are "still desparate for sex" they start to level up in desparation.

After they reach a threshold they either start masturbating or grab someone nearby and fuck them. Obviously this will be an optional functionality.

Let me know what you think, good/bad/indiferent :)

I like this idea. I always thought that if the PC was a desperate slut that she would take things into her own hands rather than 'wait' for me to 'press a button'. ?

There would need to be away to ensure that once 'desperate for sex' auto-masturbation doesn't always fire, therefore allowing for the higher levels of desperation.

I think of the mechanic as being reach arousal trigger then a) desperation level 1, b) desperation level b, c) etc. The question is how to get to a higher desperation level before the action associated with the previous level happens?

1 hour ago, General Neondaze said:

I think of the mechanic as being reach arousal trigger then a) desperation level 1, b) desperation level b, c) etc. The question is how to get to a higher desperation level before the action associated with the previous level happens?

I was thinking something simple along the lines of changing the main arousal threshold based on desparation level.

Currently the threshold is a basic number set in the MCM.

The new threshold would be that minus the solo character's desparation level.

So as desparation rises the chance of a non-solo scene rises too, if they get to max desparation and still no action then they masturbate. I don't want to bring any non-consensual stuff into it so I figure this would work best.

9 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

I was thinking something simple along the lines of changing the main arousal threshold based on desparation level.

Currently the threshold is a basic number set in the MCM.

The new threshold would be that minus the solo character's desparation level.

So as desparation rises the chance of a non-solo scene rises too, if they get to max desparation and still no action then they masturbate. I don't want to bring any non-consensual stuff into it so I figure this would work best.

Sounds good. Regarding non-consensual stuff, npcs auto initiate  - npc - npc, npc - player, I was looking forward to the PC auto-initiating for once, rather than always being the victim. Maybe this could be a separate option!

My NPCs has opposite problem.

I have never figured how to set up SL Aroused correctly. My PC and follower is quite OK, it tooks them up to two days to reach max arousal. But to mitigate high exposure and time rate I had to set decay rate quite low. Side effect is some NPCs didn't have sex for months but their arousal is 0 because of exposure and time rate are zero too.

New Testing release (quite a few changes)

TESTING Version: please only use this if you want to test it and give me feedback on issues.

I've added a new mechanic "Desparation" which kicks in when the 1st character is activated by ABMM after the arousal threshold and chance allow it.

They go through various stages of desparation indicated by changing colours (at each threshold) of a "Body Steam" magic effect applied to them: white, blue, yellow, orange, red. (I thought about text notifications but figured this would be much more immersive). Desparation is reset once sexlab is triggered either by them finding a partner or having a wank which would only happen if they reach maximum desparation.

Currently the only threshold that causes an effect other than increasing the chance of finding a partner is the maximum which forces them to masturbate. Any suggestions regarding other thresholds could be considered for future releases.

In addition to this I added a couple of MCM options: "Active Solo Check Interval" and "Desparation Multiplier" description in the MCM.

There is also now an option to disable all ABMM text notifications.

Lastly I added a "bard audience dance replacer" option to the fomod installer. This replaces the god awful vanilla dance animations with sexy ones from ZAZ animation pack. (Running FNIS or installing ZAZ not required as they are direct replacements)

As I say this is is for testing only at this point and feedback would be much appreciated if you do decide to test it! I also need to seek permissions from the ZAZ team but they have always been happy in the past as long as I credit them :)

Hi.... i´m trying the 1.4.6 version...first of all i must thanks for your hard work that makes our skyrim much better .... the mod looks great and the new mechanic is awesome .. but i think that in some way inhibits ABBA because now i have much less messages from ABBA

I dont know is that is correct... is what i see

Regards

I cannot find a compatible version of ZaZ's animations: no matter what I install it still says it's missing 'ZaZAnimationPack.esm'.

Can anyone link me to a SSE-compatible version of 'ZaZAnimationPack.esm'? Because the only packs I can find that install that .esm are for Oldrim.

EDIT: Finally found the right file after ~15 minutes of searching on Google. LoversLab is a great forum, but it's horrible for finding files.

6 hours ago, CanoLathra said:

I cannot find a compatible version of ZaZ's animations: no matter what I install it still says it's missing 'ZaZAnimationPack.esm'.

Can anyone link me to a SSE-compatible version of 'ZaZAnimationPack.esm'? Because the only packs I can find that install that .esm are for Oldrim.

EDIT: Finally found the right file after ~15 minutes of searching on Google. LoversLab is a great forum, but it's horrible for finding files.

Fixed in 1.4.7 zaz is no longer a requirement even if you install the dance option.