Arousal Based Match Maker [ABMM]

1 hour ago, penneyr said:

Thank you.  Wasn't sure if it was the simple file header ESL retag or something more difficult due to the scripts. 

Yup if you add new stuff to an esl flagged esp in the CK then you have to unflag it and then compact those forms in xedit before you can flag it as esl again. I just forgot to re-flag it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! 2.0.2 is not working for me. I have the mod enabled but there is nothing happening even though there should be with the arousal levels above threshold. I'm afraid I have no idea why it's not working? Will go back to an earlier version and try.

Thanks!

10 minutes ago, jpee1965 said:

Hi! 2.0.2 is not working for me. I have the mod enabled but there is nothing happening even though there should be with the arousal levels above threshold. I'm afraid I have no idea why it's not working? Will go back to an earlier version and try

which version were you using before updating? Also remember there is the "Chance" setting so even though characters are above the threshold there is a chance that it won't trigger sex

13 hours ago, Yinkle said:

which version were you using before updating? Also remember there is the "Chance" setting so even though characters are above the threshold there is a chance that it won't trigger sex

I'm an idiot, I didn't follow updating procedure from older version. All is good!

I've been using this mod for a while, both on LE and now on SE, love watching it evolve, but...

I was wondering if in one of your updates you could either add a toggle to shut off the aroused animation.

(or)

have it register that your weapons are drawn or that you're in combat and thus not allow it to happen while they are drawn.

I get why you have it, and in cities I let it play and it's immersive, but in a dungeon, with a two handed weapon or bow drawn, in the middle of combat... not in any way immersive or appreciated lol. And, if playing on a harder difficulty it just gets you killed. If it's not possible or too hard to do, no worries, I'll just start shutting the mod off when entering dungeons, the only problem with this solution is forgetting to turn it back on, last time I shut it off I thought it stopped working until I realized I'd shut it off (not big on constantly entering my mods menu). but hey, it is what it is lol still gonna use it, still lovin it, just sick of getting wreaked by enemies because it doesn't know I'm friggin busy. (I get aroused using magic etc... this gets me killed if too many enemies are attacking.)

blessings to you and yours in these strange times, peace

5 hours ago, WinterWolverine said:

I've been using this mod for a while, both on LE and now on SE, love watching it evolve, but...

I was wondering if in one of your updates you could either add a toggle to shut off the aroused animation.

(or)

have it register that your weapons are drawn or that you're in combat and thus not allow it to happen while they are drawn.

I get why you have it, and in cities I let it play and it's immersive, but in a dungeon, with a two handed weapon or bow drawn, in the middle of combat... not in any way immersive or appreciated lol. And, if playing on a harder difficulty it just gets you killed. If it's not possible or too hard to do, no worries, I'll just start shutting the mod off when entering dungeons, the only problem with this solution is forgetting to turn it back on, last time I shut it off I thought it stopped working until I realized I'd shut it off (not big on constantly entering my mods menu). but hey, it is what it is lol still gonna use it, still lovin it, just sick of getting wreaked by enemies because it doesn't know I'm friggin busy. (I get aroused using magic etc... this gets me killed if too many enemies are attacking.)

blessings to you and yours in these strange times, peace

Rambo.IsWeaponDrawn() will be added next update :) It actually already checks if characters are in combat.

Edit: I'll also add an option to shut it off, it can also be a pain if a follower is desparate and you are running around but have to wait for them while they do the idle.

13 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

And to you, version 2.0.3 released, let me know if there are any issues with the additions.

thank you, :) awesome, will let you know if anythings wonky, but based on my experience with this mod, you prob nailed it, most issues I've had are only because it's arousal/random based, haven't had any real issues with the mod itself, and I've been using it almost as long as you've been working on and updating it.

peace

• 4 weeks later...

Mod works great, thanks you. ( Scent has more options, but it's a bit more "wonky" to use)

I'd only add two more options:

1. Npc can start solo masturbation scene, at high arousal ( even without watching someone having sex)

2. Large, simultaneous orgy scene if enough people in area have high arousal

5 minutes ago, Scroolose said:

Mod works great, thanks you. ( Scent has more options, but it's a bit more "wonky" to use)

I'd only add two more options:

1. Npc can start solo masturbation scene, at high arousal ( even without watching someone having sex)

2. Large, simultaneous orgy scene if enough people in area have high arousal

1/ if an npc is desparate enough this will happen, you can change the desparation settings in the MCM.

2/ No reason why this wouldn't happen given the right circumstances.

Hey, i've found a weird bug that i never could think could be caused by this mod.
In the Helgen intro, after Alduin attacks, your character gets stuck walking in place, and his arms disappears.

I disabled a lot of mods until i found that the issue came from ABMM, with it uninstalled the issue is fixed, disabling in-game before the event also fix the issue, to be more specific, increasing the ABMM scan rate time to the max fix the issue too.

12 hours ago, NOOBIV said:

Hey, i've found a weird bug that i never could think could be caused by this mod.
In the Helgen intro, after Alduin attacks, your character gets stuck walking in place, and his arms disappears.

I disabled a lot of mods until i found that the issue came from ABMM, with it uninstalled the issue is fixed, disabling in-game before the event also fix the issue, to be more specific, increasing the ABMM scan rate time to the max fix the issue too.

That's an odd one but the Helgen scene is renowned for causing issues on modded games. Did you start vanilla or with alternative start? If you used alternative start and set up sexlab before doing the vanila start then I can see why it might cause a problem.

If starting without alternative start then sexlab wouldn't be initialized when the Helgen scene happens and ABMM shouldn't be able to register actors with sexlab at all.

I could set the mod to disabled by default if this is an issue when sexlab isn't even initialized.

Best advice is to not do the vanila start with a heavily modded game. Play through the Helgen scene and then once you have player controls save the game and add your mods.

On 5/30/2020 at 9:57 AM, Yinkle said:

That's an odd one but the Helgen scene is renowned for causing issues on modded games. Did you start vanilla or with alternative start? If you used alternative start and set up sexlab before doing the vanila start then I can see why it might cause a problem.

If starting without alternative start then sexlab wouldn't be initialized when the Helgen scene happens and ABMM shouldn't be able to register actors with sexlab at all.

I could set the mod to disabled by default if this is an issue when sexlab isn't even initialized.

Best advice is to not do the vanila start with a heavily modded game. Play through the Helgen scene and then once you have player controls save the game and add your mods.

I was thinking that some of the mods i have installed could cause issues like that if they were enabled in the Helgen scene and that's why they are disabled by default, so yep, would be nice to have a small update to make ABMM disabled by default

1 hour ago, fiewiel said:

Hello. Im on SE and the version Im using is displayed as 1.7.0 in MO2. 

My question is this: If I upgrade, clean the save with fallrim and install the newest version, after it, can I change the loadorder freely?

Yup there is no big deal with load order for this mod but if you use TDF prostitution ABMM should probably load after it for that functionality to work :)

The only other dependencies are esm plugins so they load beforehand anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, AreaGamer said:

I have a question about the use of the mod. I have found 5 different "ABMM Desparation Spell" in the esp 5. Do they all do the same thing? In the original Matchmaker they still had names like self or target.

They each use a diferent magic effect producing a diferent colour of steam around the body depending on the character's level of desparation.

On 5/30/2020 at 3:57 PM, Yinkle said:

For those who don’t like an alternative start, but don’t want to suffer, there is a simple and reliable mod * Ralof and Hardwar * - skipping all the garbage and beginning already inside the fortress. As far as I know, this is some kind of backdoor for the game developers themselves. All mods can be safely connected - there will be no problems.

ABMM 2.0.4

I'm also getting issues during the Helgen execution scene with my character becoming locked into a walking animation.

The timing can vary but happens most commonly when standing after the aborted execution and the movement controls are first unlocked. It can happen earlier when approaching the block or later once inside the first tower.

If it's being triggered by an arousal call then perhaps arousal could be nerfed during moments of existential terror... unless you're into that sort of thing.

13 minutes ago, Futurity said:

ABMM 2.0.4

I'm also getting issues during the Helgen execution scene with my character becoming locked into a walking animation.

The timing can vary but happens most commonly when standing after the aborted execution and the movement controls are first unlocked. It can happen earlier when approaching the block or later once inside the first tower.

If it's being triggered by an arousal call then perhaps arousal could be nerfed during moments of existential terror... unless you're into that sort of thing.

As I said a few posts back, starting a new game (vanilla start) with mods enabled from the outset before you have player controls enabled is pretty much asking for trouble. I learned this 1st hand way before ABMM existed.

If you must do a vanilla start then I'd suggest doing it with no mods and saving your game after the helgen scene once you have control of your character. Then enable your mods and carry on. But then again why would anyone want to put themselves through this after the 1st time when we have the "alternative start live another life" mod?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Yinkle!

I'm digging the mod my dude!  Question? Would you please consider adding an "opt out" for active followers where you can selectively "disable" them from participating in the random sex content? Perhaps a pull down menu where you can uncheck a box or something? Reason I ask is, and I'm sure others have found this, that when using mods like Amorous Adventures and you attain lovers, watching Lydia throw down with a guy in a pub is kinda immersion breaking with the whole relationship thing the player has established.

Just a thought!

THANKS SIR!

On 6/29/2020 at 1:58 AM, jpee1965 said:

Hi Yinkle!

I'm digging the mod my dude!  Question? Would you please consider adding an "opt out" for active followers where you can selectively "disable" them from participating in the random sex content? Perhaps a pull down menu where you can uncheck a box or something? Reason I ask is, and I'm sure others have found this, that when using mods like Amorous Adventures and you attain lovers, watching Lydia throw down with a guy in a pub is kinda immersion breaking with the whole relationship thing the player has established.

Just a thought!

THANKS SIR!

You could always use the "Followers Allowed" toggle in the MCM. I could also add an optional hotkey that toggles the mod on/off for crosshair targeted characters. Adding a dropdown menu for your current followers could be a pain to implement though and might not work for some unique ones.

Version 2.1.2 released

Added: ABMMExcluded faction: characters added to this faction will become immune to ABMM on the next polling interval.

Added: Optional hotkey to toggle actors immunity to ABMM (targeted NPC will be added to or removed from ABMMExcluded faction when this key is pressed).

Made some changes to how ABMM checks for Sexlab animating faction (Mainly for LE compatibility and unconfirmed if it works).