Arousal Based Match Maker [ABMM]

11 minutes ago, pendulo1 said:

When i tried the 1.4.6 version...all works fine.. but i have lot less message from the ABBA skse plugin (like..."My boobs don't feel swollen anymore").... when i back to version 1.4.4 i had messages normal again

By "lot less" do you mean you are getting no notifications or just fewer? Fewer could be for a variety of reasons and very unlikely to be due to updating ABMM. If there are no messages then there could be a problem but I have them both installed and haven't noticed an issue. Do you have the latest version of ABBA?

31 minutes ago, pendulo1 said:

Yes i have the last version...and i have fewer... sorry if i made some mistake with the explanation ... i´m spanish...?

Could you do an experiment for me? Install ABMM 1.4.7 and switch on papyrus logging.

Go to the winking skeever in solitude. Use the ABBA shout a couple times and keep an eye on the notifications. Then, after a couple minutes exit the game and look at your papyrus log file. Even more helpful would be if you could post it here.

It may be that you have script overload or something that is conflicting somehow.

In case you don't know to switch on papyrus logging you edit the skyrim.ini file normally found in "Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition" unless you use MO2 profiles in which case it will be in your profile folder.

[Papyrus]
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableProfiling=0
bEnableTrace=0
bLoadDebugInformation=1

The log file is here: "\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\Logs\Script\Papyrus.0.log"

No longer in Testing!

Permissions for ZAZ dance animations all good (Thanks @t.ara)

If you ever used Sexlab Eager npc's in your load order, did you ever wish that sex scenes other than those initiated by SLEN could have the chance to increase relationship ranks? Well I did and I've done just that with ABMM 1.5! Now there is an MCM option to enable this for all ABMM scenes (if the player character is having sex). It requires SLEN obviously otherwise the option is greyed out and can't be enabled. The chance of an increase is divided by the number of characters in a scene (less participants = higher chance) and is still affected by the "dificulty" setting in SLEN MCM.

I also made a couple other small changes including some tweaks to the json messages file.

@Pfiffy Has made an SSE conversion of SLEN available here

4 hours ago, Yinkle said:

No longer in Testing!

Permissions for ZAZ dance animations all good (Thanks @t.ara)

If you ever used Sexlab Eager npc's in your load order, did you ever wish that sex scenes other than those initiated by SLEN could have the chance to increase relationship ranks? Well I did and I've done just that with ABMM 1.5! Now there is an MCM option to enable this for all ABMM scenes (if the player character is having sex). It requires SLEN obviously otherwise the option is greyed out and can't be enabled. The chance of an increase is divided by the number of characters in a scene (less participants = higher chance) and is still affected by the "dificulty" setting in SLEN MCM.

I also made a couple other small changes including some tweaks to the json messages file.

@Pfiffy Has made an SSE conversion of SLEN available here

Will the reltionship increases count in SLEN, too?

23 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

Yup, they show up in the SLEN MCM. ABMM sends the SLENMainController function "QueueModPlayerLoveA()"

this sounds good... maybe you can think about how to add this to TDF. too....

54 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

yes.... It already has an option to increase the relation ship, but it would be fun, if this also would count in  SLEN.  Until now I didn'T look at the scripts in SLEN. I only improoved TDF. 

Could you explain where you added the relationship increase to? There are a lot of diferent scripts that initiate sex and by the looks I'd have to edit each of those that include the player to do this properly.

Edit: PM'd you a patch, let me know how you get on :)

Added version 1.5.1

Adds a Check for "DancerFaction" if TDF Prostitution and Pimping SE mod is installed (not a requirement and see notes below)
Performance fix: prevents ABMM from trying to register the player to sexlab multiple times when the magic effect ends on multiple npcs.
Bugfix: Checks all abmm slotted actors for "Is3dLoaded()" before triggering sexlab and resets the actor array if any are missing. This prevents failed scenes if a slotted npc "misbehaves" and leaves the cell or if the player leaves the cell where a slotted npc is before sexlab is triggered.

Notes:
I worked with @Pfiffy
to patch in SLEN relationship functionality (similar to what ABMM does) to his 2.2.5.5 version of TDF Prostitution and Pimping SE.

In my patch I also added a new faction that characters are added to when they start dancing (they are also removed once the dance finishes). This allows ABMM (or any other mod that might adopt this) to easily check if an NPC or Player is dancing so as to not interupt the scene.

I'm hoping that my changes will become part of the main TDF SE mod as I think it could be good for modders other than myself too but for now my patch (TDF Prostitution and Pimping 2.2.5.5 SE_ABMM_SLEN Patch.7z)  is available in the downloads, not required if you don't use the TDF mod obviously :)

• 2 weeks later...

Update 1.5.2

I got annoyed at NPCs having sex in the middle of walls, I bet you have too! This update only affects scenes that don't involve the player. A check is now applied to find a bed within a radius (sexlab default radius for now) and if a bed is found npcs will go there and do the business. If no bed is found they will have sex at the 1st actor's position.

In future I might try to figure out a way to avoid sex scenes starting in the middle of walls etc if a bed isn't found, for now this is at least an improvement!

23 minutes ago, Hippeus said:

Had a question Yinkle on the gradhealmagic.dds texture effect? Is this necessary to overwrite others with this asset? Cause I use Red Healing Magic that changes healing magic to red color for my Vampire.

I would compare the 2 files (download paint.net for free if you don't have a way to view dds files) and if they look identical then it doesn't matter which gets overwritten. If they are markedly diferent then you could just rename it and change the "ABMMShader2" effect shader in xedit to use the newly named file. This way if the other mod is using a very diferent version of it then it won't change the abmm effect. Either way it shouldn't be a huge issue!

Edit: What I might do is rename them all in a future update so that no other mods use the same files.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, thanks again for creating this amazing mod that i've looking for 4 years XD. But i've had an issue since the update that adds the slider to increase the area of effect, before that update, i changed the area of effect on SSEedit from 30 to 500, this was enough for the whole area of dragonsreach, but after updating, i tried to use the slider to increase the area of effect from 30 to 500, but it seems like dosn't work because i still need to be close to the npc to make it work. I tried to increase the area of effect on SSEedit (i even tried 5000) but seems like doesn't work anymore. Could i please get a fix for this?

10 hours ago, NOOBIV said:

Hi, thanks again for creating this amazing mod that i've looking for 4 years XD. But i've had an issue since the update that adds the slider to increase the area of effect, before that update, i changed the area of effect on SSEedit from 30 to 500, this was enough for the whole area of dragonsreach, but after updating, i tried to use the slider to increase the area of effect from 30 to 500, but it seems like dosn't work because i still need to be close to the npc to make it work. I tried to increase the area of effect on SSEedit (i even tried 5000) but seems like doesn't work anymore. Could i please get a fix for this?

PM'd you a patch, let me know if it helps.

Fix: The MCM setting for AOE was adjusting a value in the magic effect and not the spell and therefore making no diference, I also unticked "auto calculate" in the spell as the area parameter is supposedly ignored if this is ticked.

Giants might get frisky now if they are horny enough!

• 4 weeks later...

Knock, knock...

Who is there?

Interupting completely uncalled for sex scene...

Interupting completely uncalled for sex... Oh!

Great mod! Though I keep forgetting to disable the mod in MCM during major quest scenes. Can't count the number of people Jarl Balgruf banged while rewarding me for killing a dragon.