Arousal Based Match Maker [ABMM]

I just installed this mod last week, and I am loving it! It does exactly what I hoped it would; add a bit of lewdity to the NPCs, and some eye candy to make exhibitionism more rewarding. ^_^

I have two suggestions, though, if suggestions are welcome! The first would be a toggle so that creatures will only approach female NPCs. With my suite of mods, men in Skyrim are all misogynistic dude-bros, so it feels kinda weird when a burly guard suddenly goes from demanding that my character give him a blowjob to bending over for a horny horse!

The second is to allow creatures to approach other creatures, when animations allow it. HCoS contains a bunch of creature on creature animations, but currently I don't think there's a single mod out there which makes use of them. I know that it wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea, but its still a worthwhile option to have! :3

9 hours ago, shar181 said:

I just installed this mod last week, and I am loving it! It does exactly what I hoped it would; add a bit of lewdity to the NPCs, and some eye candy to make exhibitionism more rewarding. ^_^

I have two suggestions, though, if suggestions are welcome! The first would be a toggle so that creatures will only approach female NPCs. With my suite of mods, men in Skyrim are all misogynistic dude-bros, so it feels kinda weird when a burly guard suddenly goes from demanding that my character give him a blowjob to bending over for a horny horse!

The second is to allow creatures to approach other creatures, when animations allow it. HCoS contains a bunch of creature on creature animations, but currently I don't think there's a single mod out there which makes use of them. I know that it wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea, but its still a worthwhile option to have! :3

I'll add these to the list of todo's.

@shar181

New in Version 2.2.1

Added: Additional check for "ABMMExcluded" faction (recently excluded characters won't have sex even if they've already filled an alias unless they are already in a thread slot).

Added: Toggle to allow creature on creature - default off. This requires Horny Creatures of Skyrim (HCoS) because otherwise you'll likely have no/few suitable animations.

Added: Toggle to stop creatures from having sex with male characters (sexlab gender) - default on.

Fixed: Creatures will not be driven crazy/masturbate unless "creature on creature" is toggled on (HCoS includes some creature solo anims).

5 hours ago, Yinkle said:

@shar181

New in Version 2.2.1

Added: Additional check for "ABMMExcluded" faction (recently excluded characters won't have sex even if they've already filled an alias unless they are already in a thread slot).

Added: Toggle to allow creature on creature - default off. This requires Horny Creatures of Skyrim (HCoS) because otherwise you'll likely have no/few suitable animations.

Added: Toggle to stop creatures from having sex with male characters (sexlab gender) - default on.

Fixed: Creatures will not be driven crazy/masturbate unless "creature on creature" is toggled on (HCoS includes some creature solo anims).

The "to do" list must be pretty short! Thanks for making this update so quickly! ^_^

I'm currently working on my load order for my next run through the game and I was wondering if there would be any conflicts between this mod and Spectator Crowds Ultra as I'm currently toying with the idea of having both. Spectator Crowds is nice as it would allow for the multitude of followers I usually run with to get in on the action through one means or another instead of being left out. while this mod would allow for some nice eye candy as I wander the cities of Tamriel.

The spectator crowds description mentions that it tries to get out of the way of other SL animations so I'm not too worried about that one, but I wasn't sure about this side of things.

6 hours ago, balikir said:

I'm currently working on my load order for my next run through the game and I was wondering if there would be any conflicts between this mod and Spectator Crowds Ultra as I'm currently toying with the idea of having both. Spectator Crowds is nice as it would allow for the multitude of followers I usually run with to get in on the action through one means or another instead of being left out. while this mod would allow for some nice eye candy as I wander the cities of Tamriel.

The spectator crowds description mentions that it tries to get out of the way of other SL animations so I'm not too worried about that one, but I wasn't sure about this side of things.

I've no idea about spectator crowds but let me know if there's an issue or incompatibilty

I really like the mod so far, however I wish there was an better option of excluding followers or certain npcs from the ABMM events. What happens when I uncheck the "Followers Allowed" box is that my followers now have sex with everyone besides my player character. And locking the arousal of those followers isn't the optimal solution for sure. 

8 hours ago, DarkAkatosh said:

"Followers Allowed" box is that my followers now have sex with everyone besides my player character

If they are already in a thread slot when you toggle the option then this could happen until the slots are reset the next time a sexlab scene starts. The way to exclude any specific npc is to use the ABMM immune keybind whilst targeting them which stops them from filling aliases in the scan quest at all.

5 hours ago, Yinkle said:

If they are already in a thread slot when you toggle the option then this could happen until the slots are reset the next time a sexlab scene starts. The way to exclude any specific npc is to use the ABMM immune keybind whilst targeting them which stops them from filling aliases in the scan quest at all.

I just realized I still had version 2.0.1 installed. Guess that explains why I had no recollection of an ABMM immune keybind. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for the timely answer.

1 hour ago, shoni89 said:

I think I have an issue where sometimes creatures don't revert back to their standard "faction" because after a "friendly" encounter with Falmers they are now forever friendly to me for some reason. Even if I attack them they just don't take aggro.

That is handled by default scripts that ABMM doesn't change, the same ones used by the Harmony spell (SayOnHitByMagicEffectScript and VoiceCharmFactionScript). Could it be possible you are using another mod that alters these? Either that or it could just be a bug, I've never seen this happen in my testing.

3 hours ago, Yinkle said:

That is handled by default scripts that ABMM doesn't change, the same ones used by the Harmony spell (SayOnHitByMagicEffectScript and VoiceCharmFactionScript). Could it be possible you are using another mod that alters these? Either that or it could just be a bug, I've never seen this happen in my testing.

I think it came from Kyne's blessing parasites that temporarily add you to chaurus/falmer/spider factions and sometimes get stuck even when you remove the parasites. I did a force clean and now it works again. 

The mod seems to be working well but I would love if it was slightly more customizable like when creatures wanna bang they actually look for human targets first instead of creatures only. Right now 99% of my encounters are horny creatures who end up banging other creatures and it's a bit silly because there aren't really many creature on creature anims available and most of times it's just one creature doing the animation and the other just idling in place. I thought creature on creature was not available anymore btw, according to changelog, I'm using the latest version (SE), could you check if you have some time @Yinkle?

2 hours ago, Yinkle said:

New in Version 2.2.4

Made the abmm tagging system more efficient

Threads including a creature will now use "GetCreatureAnimationsByRaceTags" for anim search

improved check to prevent more than 1 creature per thread

@shoni89 let me know if this fixes your issue :)

Hmm, it seems that I may have some kind of incompatibility or load order issue with ABMM... I do read about npcs and creatures wanting to bang but they never approach me. How does it work exactly, is it a dialogue? Or they come near and animations start instantly?

I further tested around and apparently no encounters happen now at any time, even if I lower the arousal level requirement. :(

Are there any known incompatibilities that you know about @Yinkle

Could you test in your game if creatures successfully pacify during fights to bang with PC? I used to get messages with the previous version but apparently they were only banging with each other. I would love a working toggle where sometimes creatures simply stop fighting if they're too aroused and wanna bang instead of fighting. Could make some interesting situations :D

3 hours ago, shoni89 said:

I further tested around and apparently no encounters happen now at any time, even if I lower the arousal level requirement. :(

Are there any known incompatibilities that you know about @Yinkle

Could you test in your game if creatures successfully pacify during fights to bang with PC? I used to get messages with the previous version but apparently they were only banging with each other. I would love a working toggle where sometimes creatures simply stop fighting if they're too aroused and wanna bang instead of fighting. Could make some interesting situations :D

It requires that  2 characters want to bang, so for creature action to happen an npc/player must be above the npc/player arousal threshold and a creature above the creature threshold. If one character has been waiting a while then the "desperation" effect lowers the threshold requirement of others. I don't know of any incompatibilities but other mods that do something similar should probably be avoided.

Oh, I didn't know the "victim" target also had to reach a certain threshold. I'll test again and let you know.

The desperation multiplier btw, how does it work exactly?

Is there a way to add a toggle in the MCM so that only one character's arousal is checked, so that creatures and NPCs that are too aroused can actually propose a bang instead of fighting, even if the PC's arousal isn't that high?  (like, "You make me happy, we don't have to fight") :D

1 hour ago, shoni89 said:

Oh, I didn't know the "victim" target also had to reach a certain threshold. I'll test again and let you know.

The desperation multiplier btw, how does it work exactly?

Is there a way to add a toggle in the MCM so that only one character's arousal is checked, so that creatures and NPCs that are too aroused can actually propose a bang instead of fighting, even if the PC's arousal isn't that high?  (like, "You make me happy, we don't have to fight") :D

The idea here is that nobody is a "victim" and both are desperate for sex. Though "one character's arousal is checked" might seem like a simple concept, it would take a lot of changes to work properly with the way this mod works. Add to this the fact that you could end up being fucked by creatures or enemy npcs endlessly it's not going to happen, sorry.

I have spotted an issue with hostiles and will post an improvement soon. Sometimes the thread was being reset even though "abmm harmony" had been cast and there should have been sex.

33 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

The idea here is that nobody is a "victim" and both are desperate for sex. Though "one character's arousal is checked" might seem like a simple concept, it would take a lot of changes to work properly with the way this mod works. Add to this the fact that you could end up being fucked by creatures or enemy npcs endlessly it's not going to happen, sorry.

I have spotted an issue with hostiles and will post an improvement soon. Sometimes the thread was being reset even though "abmm harmony" had been cast and there should have been sex.

I see, then don't worry, I'll be happy either way with your bugfix!

25 minutes ago, shoni89 said:

I would have another request, if possible. Could you please remove chickens from running the script? Every time I reach a farm or enter Whiterun I see messages like "Chicken needs to bang" and I just can't.... XD

Chickenrace being false is one of the conditions when filling aliases in the abmm scan quest. Either you have a mod that messes with chickens or something is broken. This mod is designed not to affect chickens in the same way that it doesn't affect children.

Edit: here are the condtions for aliases viewed in xedit:

Spoiler

Untitled.jpg.d67b829d0c0f02235b998a6125c468f6.jpg