Jump to content
Pfiffy

Arousal Based Match Maker [ABMM]

Recommended Posts

Arousal Based Match Maker [ABMM]

View File


 

This mod was not made by me. I didn't even used it. I'm just the caretaker.

 

I didn't ask Yinkle why he leaves. I just asked him to leave his mods for the community, because a lot of ppl like what he has done and he said it is ok if I take care of them.

I will do this with respect for him and with respect of his work. 

 

A simple sex mod based on Ashal's matchmaker, I decided to share it in case anyone likes the idea. There are a lot of other mods that initiate sex but none that do it in as simple a way as Ashal's matchmaker. This mod expands on it a bit but keeps it as simple as possible.

 

What this mod does:

Runs a polling script on the player which evaluates the nearby npcs (and player) for arousal level and if conditions are met initiates sex between viable characters.

If the player is already involved in a sex scene there is a chance that nearby npcs will be driven crazy and start masturbating.

Key condition settings can be set in the MCM (polling rate, minimum arousal for participants, chance that a character will want sex)

 

Credits:

Ashal for SexLab Framework and MatchMaker

ZAZ team for optional dance animations: version 1.4.6+

Monoman1 and Lupine00 for the SLEN interface soft dependency method.

 

Recommended:

Sexlab Eager NPCS (SLEN)

 

NB I made this for myself as I couldn't find a mod that did what I wanted without adding a myriad of other stuff.  I decided to share it in case it appealed to other folks. There are loads of mods out there that probably do a better job.

 

If you have Random Sex mod installed I'd advise against using this at the same time, there may well be other mods that it could conflict with.

 

Note: A few have asked why the Creature option is greyed out in the MCM. If Allow Creature Animation & Match Creature Genders are not enabled in SexLab MCM animation settings then this option will be disabled.


  • Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/26/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexlab framework SE, Sexlab Aroused Redux SE
  • Regular Edition Compatible
     

 

Link to post

If you use other mods that initiate sex, this shouldn't break them but it might add script load and start sex scenes when you least expect them! Most notably if you use random sex mod I'd advise not to use this mod.

Link to post

How script intense is this on the game? Have you noticed anything that might bog down a game that already has lots of scripts running? I'm pretty stable right now.

 

Edit; NM. Just read the 2nd post. lol

Link to post
8 hours ago, pburnt said:

How script intense is this on the game? Have you noticed anything that might bog down a game that already has lots of scripts running? I'm pretty stable right now.

 

Edit; NM. Just read the 2nd post. lol

Well I tested it out in a few scenarios including a SLEN party with over 10 npcs and had no issues. As I say though, using lots of mods that do a simillar job could end up starting too many sexlab threads at once.

Link to post
1 hour ago, lepike said:

Works great except for the part were it interrupts any already playing animations incl. Sexlab ones. Isn't there a check for this or am I missing something? 

I'll look into this.

Link to post

Does this allow npc and npc action? because every time the thing says "npc is driven mad for sex" ( w/e the line was). he or she runs up to my character and starts the scene. plus they don't masturbate when they was seeing a sex scene being play out. just wait till my character gets into they're line of sight and play a animation.

Link to post
9 hours ago, darchangel891 said:

This mod makes every man I pass by follow me around like Im the pied piper.  Even if their arousal is low.  They just follow, and stand around and look at me.
Is this normal?

No idea how this mod could cause this, most likely something else in your load order or a conflict.

3 hours ago, Deviljho-san said:

Does this allow npc and npc action? because every time the thing says "npc is driven mad for sex" ( w/e the line was). he or she runs up to my character and starts the scene. plus they don't masturbate when they was seeing a sex scene being play out. just wait till my character gets into they're line of sight and play a animation.

The mod just does a simple arousal check on npcs within a short radius of the player and if they are above the threshold (set in mcm) and pass a chance test a scene will be initiated when there are at least 2 characters in the thread. If the player is already having sex then they might start to masurbate (again dependent on arousal and chance).

Link to post

When I first installed this mod I entered Solitude, right when the execution was starting.
Rogvir, got up, walked to my character, and started a sex scene, while the dialogue for the execution was still happening.  The headsman did the part where he chopped Rogvir's head off, and even tho Rogvir wasnt where he was supposed to be, his head still came off!  Then when the sex scene with Rogvir finished, he walked headless,  back to the chopping block, and laid down and died.  His head was still at my feet.
Funniest, and most disturbing thing Ive ever experienced in skyrim

Link to post
17 hours ago, Yinkle said:

 

The mod just does a simple arousal check on npcs within a short radius of the player and if they are above the threshold (set in mcm) and pass a chance test a scene will be initiated when there are at least 2 characters in the thread. If the player is already having sex then they might start to masurbate (again dependent on arousal and chance).

But for some reason they don't masturbate. they walk to the scene and wait till the scene is over then grab my character into another sex scene with them.

Link to post
6 hours ago, darchangel891 said:

When I first installed this mod I entered Solitude, right when the execution was starting.
Rogvir, got up, walked to my character, and started a sex scene, while the dialogue for the execution was still happening.  The headsman did the part where he chopped Rogvir's head off, and even tho Rogvir wasnt where he was supposed to be, his head still came off!  Then when the sex scene with Rogvir finished, he walked headless,  back to the chopping block, and laid down and died.  His head was still at my feet.
Funniest, and most disturbing thing Ive ever experienced in skyrim

Haha! you couldn't make this stuff up!

Link to post

HI, first thanks for the mod, finally there is an alternative to Scent of Sex and Random Sex, Scenes of Sex seems to cause permanent glitches while Random Sex doesn't work properly sometimes.
Your mod works properly and looks very lightweight but i found a bug, seems like sometimes one of the npcs involved on the scene gets naked after the sex scene, mmhh this was the only issue i´ve had.
And i have a question about the mod, does this mod uses Creation KIT gender? or uses Sexlab gender?
Also i have a request, no needs to do all of them, but one would be very useful.
1. A toggle key, i just want the mod to be active in specific places, its a bit tedious to enable/disable it in the slow MCM from SSE.
2. Option for Male with Female only or an option to only allow male to trigger the sex scenes (or any way to disable female with female).

That´s all, thanks for the mod and keep up the good work

Link to post

This might be a stupid question, but is this limited to just the player and nearby NPCs? Or can NPCs have sex with other NPCs? Lover's Comfort stopped working awhile back and I've been looking for a replacement. Thanks.

Link to post
2 hours ago, Gulfwulf said:

This might be a stupid question, but is this limited to just the player and nearby NPCs? Or can NPCs have sex with other NPCs? Lover's Comfort stopped working awhile back and I've been looking for a replacement. Thanks.

It can and will initiate sex between npcs if the conditions are met.

Link to post

hello, this mod is awesome. I have a suggestion, the "only female npcs want sex" option is good but i think it results in only femalexfemale encounters.

 

Wouldn't a good feature be to matchmake based only on female arousal?

 

This way it becomes more realistic, with females getting to 'decide' who gets 'lucky'

 

Keep up the good work!

Link to post

Great mod. A couple things, however. First, it doesn't seem to be reading values from sexlab arousal, since the numbers don't match up. Guess it could be my particular mod setup dunno. Second, is it possible to add check-boxes to exempt the player, active followers, and maybe enemies as well? Would be nice to have a bit more control over when/on who it kicks off.

Link to post
16 minutes ago, Racihti said:

Great mod. A couple things, however. First, it doesn't seem to be reading values from sexlab arousal, since the numbers don't match up. Guess it could be my particular mod setup dunno. Second, is it possible to add check-boxes to exempt the player, active followers, and maybe enemies as well? Would be nice to have a bit more control over when/on who it kicks off.

You could just add the characters you want exempt to the arousal blocked faction (in MCM Sexlab Aroused/Puppet Master) then they will never be elligible. I might add an option to disable enemies though.

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...