On 1/20/2020 at 3:28 PM, legraf said:

I'm sorry aspirine2, I was mistaken - in StA, you can only check the "use Baka SLA keywords" choice, so that some armor allows spanks.  It must have been in SL Survival that you could choose which keyword made the character spankable.

The Baka and SLAX keywords are the same, so you can use SLAX instead of Baka, and set the keywords at runtime.

Can "Spank that Ass"-spanks by chance be triggered by other mods?

Sexlab Survival seems to have a ass spank light feature. I like how it gives you more control over who can spank you and which clothing might prevent it, but it would be awesome if it could send an assslap-event to STA for debuff/texture overlay/masochism purposes.

46 minutes ago, Siudhne said:

Can "Spank that Ass"-spanks by chance be triggered by other mods?

Sexlab Survival seems to have a ass spank light feature. I like how it gives you more control over who can spank you and which clothing might prevent it, but it would be awesome if it could send an assslap-event to STA for debuff/texture overlay/masochism purposes.

STA is completely integrated into SLS.

If STA is installed then SLS 'hands over' spanking duty to STA. 

Having a little problem with Things in the Dark.

Sex with the slave trainers works fine as far as TiTD is concerned, but SLS doesn't recognize the end of sex, and the dialogs keep playing.

While I'm in the same room as the other participants, they continue to speak their sex lines from STA.

If I leave the area, the PC still continues to say lines from the sex scene.

It goes on without end.

Is there some way to force terminate this?

I tried "end all scenes" in SexLab, but that didn't do it.

No idea why it's happening, but it occurs with different animations and participants.

I had this - once - with RP, but this is 100% reproducible.

Here's a log. TiTD Log.7z

I can probably get a debug mode one if you want more.

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

Having a little problem with Things in the Dark.

This is specific to scenes from TiTD?

Don't see any errors in the log from STA

Any idea how the scenes are terminating? I'd have to check but I'm pretty sure STA is just looking for OnAnimationEnd hook.

Have you tried simply having the affected actor unloaded.

11 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

This is specific to scenes from TiTD?

Don't see any errors in the log from STA

Any idea how the scenes are terminating? I'd have to check but I'm pretty sure STA is just looking for OnAnimationEnd hook.

I think it's a super-vanilla SexLab thread, probably spun up via the simple helper.

My guess is that the OnAnimationEnd event is raised, but that TiTD may crash handling it, which could impact STA.

TiTD may crash pretty much any time. It is what TiTD does best. I have the "TID Modified V2.30" patch, which makes most of it work, but I expect that are still issues.

Hence the question whether I can force STA to stop manually somehow, because I doubt that TiTD can easily be fixed.

I need a work around, because a fix is unlikely. As it is, I can't progress my game. Sex triggered in other circumstances was ok, but I expect in this case the event is caught to advance the TiTD quest, probably in some bad and broken way.

The only thing I can think right now is to trigger another sex scene via matchmaker or something, and hope that resets STA. Otherwise I'm stuck with those dialogs appearing, potentially for a long time, as there are not a huge number of places that TiTD triggers sex, and the problem point is probably the most common of them.

With the patch I have, it has been possible to play to this point, but now I'm stuck. The arena fights were mercifully broken. The enemy NPCs weren't set hostile to me. I would probably never have beaten them otherwise.

2 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I think it's a super-vanilla SexLab thread, probably spun up via the simple helper.

My guess is that the OnAnimationEnd event is raised, but that TiTD may crash handling it, which could impact STA.

Lupine, considering you sometimes use SLSO, might there be the same thing that is going on that causes Sexist/Derogatory Guards rape commentary to continue after the act?  Your comment made me think of this recent patch, and maybe a similar solution would be appropriate here?

Or, of course, it might have nothing to do with it.  But that point V3rius made about not sending a proper End event if the scene is manually stopped, and the inclusion of SLSO, made me think there might be a connection.

On 1/27/2020 at 7:31 PM, legraf said:

Lupine, considering you sometimes use SLSO, might there be the same thing that is going on that causes Sexist/Derogatory Guards rape commentary to continue after the act?  Your comment made me think of this recent patch, and maybe a similar solution would be appropriate here?

It may help, but the question is why?

Spoiler

The animation end event is being fired. Something is stopping it being caught. How?

In this case, I think the bug fix follows from catching a "backup" event, that SLSO happens to fire. It's not the correct event.

OrgasmSeparate is for orgasms, not for end of scene. SLSO can orgasm many, many times during the scene.

This will stop comments quite early in the scene in some cases. Possibly almost immediately.

As the original bug happens only in odd circumstances, what would suffice is a button in STA MCM called "Stop comments".

If I have to resort to editing mods to fix this, I can edit SexLab itself to throw some private event just prior to throwing animation end, and patch my STA to catch that, which should be sufficient.

What's really set me on a new track here is that the problem mod probably isn't STA at all. It's Sexist Guards. Doh!

The comments do sort of look alike.

The problem was Sexist Guards, not STA at all.

2 hours ago, aspirine2 said:

sorry not blocking ...the subs are flickering between both mods ...i thought about uninstalling SLSO

The flickering is caused by any mid-sex dialog. Sexist Guards causes it, but I didn't think SLSO did anything with sex dialogs (it adds some voices for moans and gasps, but not dialog?)

another thing ...i can't figure what i 'm not understanding ...i 'm using SLarousal redux ..set the pc armor to naked ..and not enough spanking command buffs to happen ..or cat calls from SLS ..while other armors are ok ..is there a mod that change armor slots or what should i do ..the armor i 'm speaking about dragon bikini sling armor ..it's my favorite..?? 

1 hour ago, aspirine2 said:

another thing ...i can't figure what i 'm not understanding ...i 'm using SLarousal redux ..set the pc armor to naked ..and not enough spanking command buffs to happen ..or cat calls from SLS ..while other armors are ok ..is there a mod that change armor slots or what should i do ..the armor i 'm speaking about dragon bikini sling armor ..it's my favorite..?? 

Does this armor have the bikini armor keyword?

Either add the keyword or installed Sexlab Aroused extended and set the armor as bikini armor in SLAX. 

17 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Does this armor have the bikini armor keyword?

Either add the keyword or installed Sexlab Aroused extended and set the armor as bikini armor in SLAX. 

worked indeed well after reinstalling SLAX ...but the guard sense about drawn or equipped weapons are gone ..deactivated them and activated them again ..with no results ..should i use save tool to clean the save or is it going to make the save corrupted ..!?

Papyrus.0.log

7 hours ago, aspirine2 said:

worked indeed well after reinstalling SLAX ...but the guard sense about drawn or equipped weapons are gone ..deactivated them and activated them again ..with no results ..should i use save tool to clean the save or is it going to make the save corrupted ..!?

Papyrus.0.log 358.95 kB · 0 downloads

I'd doubt its corrupt. Clean save will probably fix it. Or if you're good with the console you can stop the quest. 

Help GuardWarn

Stop both quests in whichever category is giving problems. 

21 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

I'd doubt its corrupt. Clean save will probably fix it. Or if you're good with the console you can stop the quest. 

Help GuardWarn

Stop both quests in whichever category is giving problems. 

..thanks for the reply ...stop them with setstage then activate them again ??

1 hour ago, aspirine2 said:

..thanks for the reply ...stop them with setstage then activate them again ??

Help _SLS_GuardWarn

StopQuest _SLS_GuardWarnXxxxxxQuest

StopQuest _SLS_GuardWarnxxxxxxDetectionQuest

Obviously should also toggle off the toggles in the menu. Do this first before the console. 

21 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Help _SLS_GuardWarn

StopQuest _SLS_GuardWarnXxxxxxQuest

StopQuest _SLS_GuardWarnxxxxxxDetectionQuest

Obviously should also toggle off the toggles in the menu. Do this first before the console. 

sorry for the question

stopquest _sls_guardwarnc40969e2

item (xxxxxxx) not found for parameter quest ....what am i writing wrong here ..i checked the spelling twice ..??

5 hours ago, aspirine2 said:

sorry for the question

stopquest _sls_guardwarnc40969e2

item (xxxxxxx) not found for parameter quest ....what am i writing wrong here ..i checked the spelling twice ..??

Not the formid. The full name of the quest. Eg:

Stopquest _SLS_GuardWarnWeapEquippedQuest

Stopquest _SLS_GuardWarnWeapEquippedDetectionQuest

Depending on which guard approach is giving you problem - weapons/armors etc.

Hey so love the mod works great, honestly great job, super creative idea...... but when i downloaded it i was under the impression that as a male player character i could initiate some spanking with a hotkey or something similar now I'm just curious if I'm missing the option to do it (possibly passive)? or if that's a planned feature possibly?

also sorry if this has been asked before i looked through like 5 pages of the forum but couldn't find anything

edit: so its funny how answers always come right after i post an actual message but i noticed that there is a power/shout for spanking still though it cant really be used during sex and that's what i was hoping for although I'm happier now cause i was going to suggest just someway so that as a male character you can apply the overlay for spanking so all in all I'm happy still exploring and finding more features too what a great mod

2 hours ago, Macky_Mac said:

edit: so its funny how answers always come right after i post an actual message but i noticed that there is a power/shout for spanking still though it cant really be used during sex and that's what i was hoping for

That power is actually to make NPCs move out of your way. Like if an NPC is standing in a door you can spank them and they will bugger off. ? 

7 hours ago, Macky_Mac said:

Hey so love the mod works great, honestly great job, super creative idea...... but when i downloaded it i was under the impression that as a male player character i could initiate some spanking with a hotkey or something similar now I'm just curious if I'm missing the option to do it (possibly passive)? or if that's a planned feature possibly?

The whole consensual sex side of the mod isn't done so there's no way at the moment to ask to be spanked during that type of sex. 

As for male player characters. Mmm no plans really. I haven't played a male character in years thanks to mesmerizing HDT jiggly bodies. 

4 hours ago, Corsayr said:

That power is actually to make NPCs move out of your way. Like if an NPC is standing in a door you can spank them and they will bugger off. ? 

It's more for furniture IMO. Especially mining. Where you can't click the mine to 'shoo' the npc like you can with crafting equipment etc.