7 minutes ago, CommissarFish said:

Hate to sound stupid, but uh... what's the key for spanking an npc?

Love the mod btw

Ah it's not a key but a lesser power. Check your spell menu for "Spank someone".

Though I think an assignable key is the way to go. Useful for quickly getting Npcs out of your way or out of furniture you want to use rather than digging through the spell menu each time. 

Not sure I actually have any free keys left though :(

2 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Ah it's not a key but a lesser power. Check your spell menu for "Spank someone".

Though I think an assignable key is the way to go. Useful for quickly getting Npcs out of your way or out of furniture you want to use rather than digging through the spell menu each time. 

Not sure I actually have any free keys left though :(

Thanks man!

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

You can craft it at a cooking pot. 1 dwarven oil + 3 blue mountain flowers. There's a couple of patches here to change the recipe to butter or/and animal fat if you prefer. Or just edit the recipe yourself. Pretty easy to do in TesEdit. 

Thank you Monoman, on an unrelated subject yet about another of your fantastic Mods. I believe you have completed so likely no changes but, Cum Textures Mod, is there a way to determine what set is being used at the time. For example in game I never remember the order of the sets, but 1 of them while funny kinda makes it look like I am covered in white paint. I know I can change the opacity of individual sets but unless I use trial and error I am never sure which has been changed. 

18 minutes ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

Thank you Monoman, on an unrelated subject yet about another of your fantastic Mods. I believe you have completed so likely no changes but, Cum Textures Mod, is there a way to determine what set is being used at the time. For example in game I never remember the order of the sets, but 1 of them while funny kinda makes it look like I am covered in white paint. I know I can change the opacity of individual sets but unless I use trial and error I am never sure which has been changed. 

Yea I see what you mean. And opacity isn't updated immediately which means you can't really just open the Mcm and change the sliders until you figure out which one. When/If I get back to SCO I'll add a Mcm info which indicates which set is currently applied to your character. 

Until then the only way I can think of to figure out which set is which is which is either:

1. Open the textures in Gimp. It'll be easier to make out the cum if you open your body texture first and then drag the cum texture on top of it or

2. Change each opacity slider in turn to something lowish and get cum on in a sex scene

So I had version 2 point something and I just installed the latest version. I hope I don't have to install version 3 and then overwrite with every update.

Out of curiosity , how hard is it to make the mod work with consensual sex? It would be awesome!

20 minutes ago, Skata20 said:

So I had version 2 point something and I just installed the latest version. I hope I don't have to install version 3 and then overwrite with every update.

No no. All downloads include all needed files.

Just remember that if you're updating from version 2.x to 3.x you'll need a clean save/new game as there's a ton of internal changes

22 minutes ago, Skata20 said:

Out of curiosity , how hard is it to make the mod work with consensual sex? It would be awesome!

It's just a combination of not having enough time right not and not really knowing how the mechanics of consensual sex should work.

36 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

No no. All downloads include all needed files.

Just remember that if you're updating from version 2.x to 3.x you'll need a clean save/new game as there's a ton of internal changes

It's just a combination of not having enough time right not and not really knowing how the mechanics of consensual sex should work.

Oh OK... 

I didn't have a clean save, I just removed the old and added the new. It just reset my settings, nothing else thank god.

Also, I play on Special Edition. The mod works perfectly as is, you just need to use Creation Kit to make it form 44 and you are set.

41 minutes ago, Skata20 said:

Also, I play on Special Edition. The mod works perfectly as is, you just need to use Creation Kit to make it form 44 and you are set.

Hmm, thanks. In that case I might just do an SE version myself.

hmm I don't play SE as it does not have enough truly disturbed Mods yet, also because I have no idea how to convert using the creation kit to "form 44"? I did look it up but could not find a guide aimed at the truly computer dense? (Ok the inspiring dummies of the how the fuck do you do that? Players).

28 minutes ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

hmm I don't play SE as it does not have enough truly disturbed Mods yet, also because I have no idea how to convert using the creation kit to "form 44"? I did look it up but could not find a guide aimed at the truly computer dense? (Ok the inspiring dummies of the how the fuck do you do that? Players).

Heh, well if you find a good guide let me know because I could use it just as much as you. 

6 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Seems to me, in a consensual animation/scene, SPEAK key to ask for spanking and/or degrade yourself verbally; seems to me a girl spouting, "I'm a filthy slut" is just asking for a spanking, anyway, at least in the heavily misogynistic world that is LL Skyrim. Then spanking mechanics work the same, pain level based on #/frequency of spanks, buff/debuff based on pain level and masochism level, speak/fuck back to manage spank frequency, with existing mechanics based on masochism.

Why reinvent the wheel? Just because a girl's giving it up willingly doesn't mean she's not kinky. Just because she asked for it doesn't mean it doesn't hurt. Just because she doesn't like it doesn't mean she won't ask for it.

Maybe--MAYBE--tweak/decrease the DF Willpower impact during consensual animations/scenes.

Brainstorming/Daydreaming follows-feature addition idea follows, got a little out of hand in the writing of it, so I'm throwing it in a Spoiler to spare everyone's scrolling fingers.

Spoiler

Considering that your time's already at a premium, probably not the best time to ask for/suggest additional features, but what about splitting the SPEAK into "BAD GIRL/HIT ME" and "GOOD GIRL/MERCY"? Not that any of us have any more room on our keyboards for another hotkey, but it'd be nice to be able to control whether the PC is begging for mercy and crying out for help, or if she's spouting filth like a degenerate slut, begging to be abused.  I know building the PC's dialog lines (my absolute  favorite part of the mod) is a horrendously tedious timesink, so I'm sure splitting the lines into two pools instead of one would be about as much fun as squeezing lemon juice directly into your eye, but we can dream, right?

Along with that, though, if a spanker (avoiding "aggressor" or "attacker" here, since we started off talking about incorporating consensual, and I still don't see any reason to exclude consensual scenes) had a toggle between sadistic and merciful, then you get a little extra minigame built in, consensual or not.  Take a gamble, maybe you can make things easier on yourself, or more fun for everyone.  Or, you could just make this whole ordeal even more miserable for the PC, which is sort of the point in the first place.

I'm thinking spanking starts (through whatever mechanism triggers, asked for or not), and spanker is flagged at that time as being in either a "Sadistic" or "Merciful" mood.  This is hidden from the player, so you don't know how they're feeling when you start.  For rape scenes, when the attacker demands that you talk dirty, their mood determines whether they "want" to hear BAD GIRL or GOOD GIRL.  Only that key will provide the appropriate break or increase in the spanking severity and frequency throughout the scene's main mini-game.  Non-maso PC being spanked being told to degrade herself by a partner/attacker in a Merciful mood, he "wants" to hear GOOD GIRL; using the BAD GIRL key will play the dialog, but won't affect the overall mini-game.

Could add another layer to it: first of the two keys used in a given scene can impact the overall severity of the scene's spanking.  Once spanking starts, whether player uses GOOD GIRL or BAD GIRL first is compared against the partner's mood, and affects the spanking level throughout the rest of the scene.  Ask a Sadist for mercy ("GOOD GIRL"), they'll hit you harder/more frequently, because it's fun to hear you squeal, and they'll get an increase in ALSO Enjoyment, because now they're REALLY into it.  Ask them to hit you or yell out to everyone in the Bee and Barb common room what a filthy slut you are ("BAD GIRL") and the Sadist may actually reduce overall spanking frequency/intensity--or even stop spanking altogether--because he doesn't want you to enjoy it.

Ask a Merciful partner for mercy, he'll give it to you, and stop the spanking entirely; he didn't really want to hurt you anyway, he just isn't into it.  Ask a Merciful partner for more or beg him to shove his fist up you or something, and he'll go one doing what he's doing, but HIS SLSO Enjoyment takes a hit.  He's not really into it, and knowing you are, and he's not delivering, kinda turns him off.  It'll take longer to "bring him around," so the overall scene will take longer.

The rest of the Talk Dirty/Fuck Back mini-game can proceed as normal, based on the new "Spanker Mood" toggle; they'll still demand you talk dirty, and will only count dirty talk from the correct hotkey toward getting breaks in the spanking throughout the rest of the scene, but you get sort of an "All or nothing" outcome if you guess right on the first try.

Even if the "Mood" and associated mini-game changes aren't implemented, it might be a nice bit of fluff just to be able to control whether your PC's in-scene spoken dialog is either innocent/submissive/afraid vs. bitchy/aggressive/angry.  "Please, stop!" vs. "GET OFF ME!"  "Help, I'm being raped!" vs. "I'll kill you for this!"  "So much disgusting cum" vs. "Pound my pussy."  "Thank you Sir" vs. "Yes, spank that ass."  Good Girl vs. Bad Girl.

I dunno.  I'm supposed to be working, but I'd rather not, so I'm daydreaming about making the spanking of imaginary women more immersive and complex.  

I've been away from Skyrim entirely for awhile, but I'll be building a new mod loadset and getting back in soon, so i'm looking forward to trying out the new features you've added to this.  STA has earned itself a permanent place in my LO; this is seriously one of my favorite Skyrim mods.

On 3/25/2019 at 7:52 AM, Monoman1 said:

View File

Spank That Ass

Important:

Version 3.0 requires a clean save / new game. 

STA.png.d7b298ba38f344ac12547015e66e83c5.png

Features:

• Ass and tits slapping during sex and bump events with sore ass/tits textures applied via RaceMenu. 
  • The player will start off hating being spanked but as she gets spanked more will start to become more masochistic. 
  • Player dialog (cuts from vanilla FemaleYoungEager voice) for spanking and sex. Player will start off threatening Npcs that spank her but as she becomes more masochistic will protest less until eventually she is thanking npcs for slapping her. 
  • Spanking will drain your stamina when your character hates/dislikes spanking and will restore your stamina when she likes/loves it. 
  • Wearing devious devices and getting raped count towards increasing your masochism trait. Masochism is tracked over a week of game time and updated every 6 game hours. 
  • Pain will initially give you a Health/Stamina/Magicka debuff. As you become more of a masochist the debuff becomes less until eventually being in a lot of pain gives you a buff. As a full-blown masochist, not being in pain will give you a debuff. 
  • Getting spanked will decrease your 'Devious Followers' willpower. 
  • Drool textures applied to your face while gagged or giving head (Zaz Animation Pack needs to be installed). 
  • Adds tears textures to your face during rape. If you get raped again before the tears fade you're moved on to a worse tears texture. Fades in time.  (Zaz Animation Pack needs to be installed). 
  • With SLSO have you ever gotten stuck in a sex scene because your character has a ton of debuffs and she's not regenerating stamina so you can't advance the scene? This mod adds minimum StaminaRateMult and MagickaRateMult buffs during sex. If SLSO is installed your stamina and magicka regen will be buffed up to x% during sex (if they are below it). This is so debuffs from other mods don't make SLSOs sex game impossible.
  • Slap Npcs to get them out of your way or out of furniture you want to use (Mining in particular).

Dialogue Details And Sex Mechanics:

Sex is broken down into two mechanics:

Vanilla:

Vanilla is very straight forward: 

• Consensual sex = Player enjoying sex dialog
  • Aggressive sex = Player dislikes sex dialog

Sexlab Separate Orgasms:

With SLSO (which I highly recommend for this mod), it's more dynamic:

• Being spanked as a masochist will increase your enjoyment and vice versa as not a masochist. 
  • Consensual sex = Player likes dialog. (Plans to make it more difficult to cum during consensual animations as a masochist)
  • Aggressive sex = Three stages based on the players enjoyment - Not enjoying, Mid enjoyment and High enjoyment. Player starts off disliking (Not enjoying) but as she approaches orgasm will stop protesting (Mid enjoyment) until she begins to encourage her assailant (High enjoyment). If she orgasms while being raped she can only return to 'Mid enjoyment' dialog as she's been 'broken'. Cumming while being raped will contribute towards your masochism trait, so try to resist. And of course, if you're already a masochist and your attacker is spanking the living shit out of you it's going to be kind of hard not to cum like a slut.

Aggressive sex with SLSO is further broken down into:

Player as NOT a masochist:

• Npcs raping you will demand you fuck back (increase their enjoyment) or they'll start spanking you. Giving Npcs enjoyment will give you a brief reprieve from spanking. If you're out of stamina to provide them with enjoyment you can press the middle mouse button to say nasty things about yourself which will also increase the spank cool-off timer giving you time to regenerate your stamina to fuck back.

As a masochist:

• Your attacker will automatically spank you if you are below 'Mid enjoyment' to get you in the mood. If your stamina goes below 10% your attacker will spank you to give you a stamina boost so you can fuck back like a good slut. Pressing middle mouse will make your character request a spank. 

Misc player dialog for:

• Milk Mod Economy - "My tits feel so heavy" - When breasts become near full 
  • Devious devices - "Please let me cum", "No, not here" - during vibration events 
  • Bathing in Skyrim Tweaked - "There, all better" - after bathing

Known Issues:

• Invisible Npc bumping into you while speaking. I've have tried (Gods have I tried) to remove collision from this Npc but I just can not seem to do it. If anyone knows how, get in touch please. Should be fixed now
  • Spanking during sex is obviously NOT animated. I honestly don't think it would be possible. So you'll have to just role play a bit
  • If you use Cursed Loots 'Free Me' the drool overlay won't be removed. For some reason it doesn't send DDI_DeviceRemoved events. Use 'Reset Drool' in the MCM. Should be fixed now
  • Regular Sexlab voice playing at the same time as STA. Not sure what to do about this exactly yet. 

Requirements:

Sexlab

PapyrusUtil

2x free body overlay slots

Recommended Mods:

SL Separate Orgasms (HIGHLY Recommended) - https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3736-sexlab-separate-orgasm-le/

Zaz Animation Pack - https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5211-zaz-animation-pack-v80-plus/

Soft Dependencies:

Sexlab Separate Orgasms

Sexlab Aroused Redux BakaFactory version

Devious Devices

Devious Followers

Milk Addict

Bathing In Skyrim Tweaked

Installation:

If you don't use Zaz Animation Pack you can just copy the needed assets to your Skyrim folder to get the 'full' experience. The needed assets are:

1. Textures\actors\character\SlaveTats\drool

2. Sound\fx\ZaZ

If you use UNP body these replacement textures for sore ass/tits might suit you better. With thanks to -alpha-https://www.loverslab.com/topic/107720-monomans-mod-tweaks/?do=findComment&comment=2519758

If you have problems getting the overlays to show. Try changing RaceMenu's NiOverride.ini to 14 (or more if you like) overlay slots.

F.A.Q.

Reveal hidden contents

Q: But Monoman, I hate FemaleYoungEager. Can't you do <insert voice here> instead?
A: Nope.

Q: But...
A: Nope! But if you want to try yourself see 'Help' below. Sorry but it's just too time consuming and I've too many other things I need to do.

Q: I'm not getting any player dialog?
A: Is your character gagged? Or is her mouth 'otherwise' occupied? Try 'Reset Drool' in the MCM.

Q: Somethings weird during sex.
A: Make sure 'Use Separate Orgasms' is enabled in the SEXLAB Mcm if using SLSO

Help! For the love of Talos!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reveal hidden contents

I could always use more dialog. Or even just better versions than what I have (some of the lines I threw together very quickly). It doesn't take a great deal of technical know-how. All you need is a good ear and a shit-ton of time and patience. If you
would like to help, here are the tools you need:
Audacity - Used to cut and paste soundbites - https://www.audacityteam.org/
Lazy Voice Finder - Easily find Skyrim words/lines filtered by voice type and opens edits straight into audacity. Super useful program - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/82482/

1.  Find words in Lazy voice finder. Filter by voice type at the bar along the top (FemaleYoungEager). Right click on a line > Edit
  2.  Cut and paste words/lines together using audacity. Some useful functions are Effect > Fade In/Fade Out. And Generate > Silence. And possibly Effect > Amplify
  3.  Once you're happy with the results. File > Export as WAV > Save as a 16 bit PCM. 
  4.  Try to name the WAV files exactly as they sound as I've hundreds of sound files and I'm not going to listen to them all to find one.

Helpful tips: Try to match the tone of the words first before doing any fine tuning. If the tone is all over the place then the line will just sound crap in the end anyway.

Dialog lines fit in to different categories like - 'Player unhappy, NPC about to cum'. Or 'Rape scene started' etc. I'll try to do up a complete list later or if you have ideas for other dialog events let me know.

Credit: 

Credits to whomever created the sore ass/breasts textures and Zaz/t.ara for the gag sounds. 

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/25/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexlab, PapyrusUtil
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

View File

How do I use this mod? is there a hot key or something to spank?

14 hours ago, JaydaKidd said:

How do I use this mod? is there a hot key or something to spank?

The mod is more about getting spanked than doing the spanking. 

Basically, you've a chance (configurable) of getting an npc that likes to spank during sex but it has to be aggressive sex (rape).

2 hours ago, xellon100 said:

Hoping someone will convert the latest version over to sse. Does this require starting a new game if your already using an older version?

If you're using 2.x and upgrading to 3.x then yes, clean save/new game is needed IMO.

5 hours ago, JaydaKidd said:

when cleaning the save what do I need to do, when using the cleaner?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76776

Guides at the bottom of the page.

The #1 thing that most people need is to remove script instances that are not attached to anything.
Go to the "Clean" menu and select "Show Unattached Instances". This will filter the list and show only the script instances that aren't attached to anything.
Go to the "Clean" menu and select "Remove Unattached Instances".
Save to a new file.
Load your savegame in Skyrim/Fallout and make sure it's working properly.

20 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

I'm missing 1 Stamina point. Could that be a remnant of this mod? I used it for a while until you reworked it in version 3. I have no active or hidden effects that hurt the player.

I dont believe so no. 

If you removed the esp then the buff/debuff spell doesn't exist anymore = removed from the player = no effect.

• 4 weeks later...

The NPC spank function just rocks and is not only an eye candy, it is also an useful tool!

If I use it, it's always as if I just had installed STA the first time.

No more waiting for some NPC to make space at the cooking pot, anvil, enchanter, lab, make space at doors, free that stairs...

LoL, it even helps to get stuck NPCs/followers to work again

Genius!

Better than the NFF debug function "snap out of it" to get followers working again.

Just use Monoman1's debug function "spank that NPC out of it"

Not long ago I had to start a SLanimation just to repair confused followers.

No more!

Follower animation issue debugging with style =D

On 8/22/2019 at 12:16 AM, donttouchmethere said:

The NPC spank function just rocks and is not only an eye candy, it is also an useful tool!

If I use it, it's always as if I just had installed STA the first time.

No more waiting for some NPC to make space at the cooking pot, anvil, enchanter, lab, make space at doors, free that stairs...

LoL, it even helps to get stuck NPCs/followers to work again

Genius!

Better than the NFF debug function "snap out of it" to get followers working again.

Just use Monoman1's debug function "spank that NPC out of it"

Not long ago I had to start a SLanimation just to repair confused followers.

No more!

Follower animation issue debugging with style =D

Does come in handy alright. Particularly for npcs mining that sweet sweet ebony and they just won't go away. 

There's always Fus Ro dah I guess but that's probably not worth the hassle. 

Definitely needs a hotkey though. 

59 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Does come in handy alright. Particularly for npcs mining that sweet sweet ebony and they just won't go away. 

There's always Fus Ro dah I guess but that's probably not worth the hassle. 

Definitely needs a hotkey though. 

> I want to add that STA is even a fix for NFF followers and civil NPCs that get stuck in bleedout

> custom followers - with own followers scripts- that don't want to switch to idle mode if ordered to wait start to idle after slapping (I could rise the NFF script priority to slove that, but where is the fun in that?)

I will continue to slap NPCs for science ?

wouldn't "There's always Fus Ro dah" count as attack?

I think what makes the STA slap so great is that NPCs get forced to change animation to stagger and than go into flee mode and all doesn't count as attack?

Something is definitely unique to STA, but maybe I'm just happy to get an unexpected debugging function that comes with squeals ?