Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

Never thought this would happen...

I found a texture mod that:

1. Improves the meshes of the mountains (way less Bethesda edges)

2. Gives us better textures

3. Includes all textures that got anything to do with rocks

4. Actually works with snow

Spoiler

Standard 'Majestic Mountains'

ScreenShot1660.jpg.db152954c17b5f0e823e6dd2fe672376.jpg

Improved 'Majestic Mountains'ScreenShot1661.jpg.aa7eb4020d69b6b6d92cc7e761903c75.jpg

I've been looking for something like this for years now...

Edited by Aylis
2 hours ago, Aylis said:

Never thought this would happen...

I found a texture mod that:

1. Improves the meshes of the mountains (way less Bethesda edges)

2. Gives us better textures

3. Includes all textures that got anything to do with rocks

4. Actually works with snow

Reveal hidden contents

Standard 'Majestic Mountains'

ScreenShot1660.jpg.db152954c17b5f0e823e6dd2fe672376.jpg

Improved 'Majestic Mountains'ScreenShot1661.jpg.aa7eb4020d69b6b6d92cc7e761903c75.jpg

I've been looking for something like this for years now...

Not to throw water on this but both are beautiful to me. I love what you've done for the visuals and when I get my my new computer I'll follow your guide and join your Patreon.

Why do I like both versions?  Well the old Majestic Mountains look like the mountains I've seen around Ouray Colorado (sharper edges included) were silver was mined, lovely Vistas.  The improved version looks like the mountains in Yosemite with granite faces, just lovely too.  Google and you'll see what I'm saying.

Either way I'll enjoy.

Edited by remodel

Here is my load order after getting most of the stuff working, the only thing I CANNOT get to work is the Fnis/Nemesis even after following the directions. The Nemesis Output just doesn't override the FNIS Output.

Spoiler

747432a1173e7d815075209fefed8646.png

Spoiler

5decd494346c04a0947512f088638d0c.png

Spoiler

d7ff3d2e486b7658da8a64da0b28d6f4.png

I'm 10000% sure I likely have some stuff in the wrong place but I've been staring at MO2 for so long and numbers and names that it started to blend together.

Bonus

Spoiler

4ab00419cac84fe1efeaa17adccde3cb.png

I got the DynDOlod figured out \o/..now it's just fnis and nemesis.

Minor edit - the reason I don't have the Rudy ENB in there is because the download page is down atm for updates.

Edit 2 -...ok for some reason it's working now even though nemesis output isn't overriding anything?? BUT I'LL ROLL WITH IT.

Edited by Acornins

i am having issue with draugr and falmer, using nemesis with fnis, eveyrthing works but on sexlab scenes they jsut stand on idle, they don t pose but normal idle, the rest is normal, and i have made the right way on running both, nemesis output have only human stuff, is there way to fix this ? Thanks :3

7 hours ago, Acornins said:

Here is my load order after getting most of the stuff working, the only thing I CANNOT get to work is the Fnis/Nemesis even after following the directions. The Nemesis Output just doesn't override the FNIS Output.

Reveal hidden contents

747432a1173e7d815075209fefed8646.png

Reveal hidden contents

5decd494346c04a0947512f088638d0c.png

Reveal hidden contents

d7ff3d2e486b7658da8a64da0b28d6f4.png

I'm 10000% sure I likely have some stuff in the wrong place but I've been staring at MO2 for so long and numbers and names that it started to blend together.

Bonus

Reveal hidden contents

4ab00419cac84fe1efeaa17adccde3cb.png

I got the DynDOlod figured out \o/..now it's just fnis and nemesis.

Minor edit - the reason I don't have the Rudy ENB in there is because the download page is down atm for updates.

Edit 2 -...ok for some reason it's working now even though nemesis output isn't overriding anything?? BUT I'LL ROLL WITH IT.

Another user a good...100? pages ago made this video as a tutorial to help with this, i have always done this exact way and have always worked.

If i have time i will look for the author, but in case you got it working or not, save it somewhere.
4 hours ago, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

Mmmh while installing YOT (Your Own Thoughts) we are supposed to activate manually the patch for "Inmersive Sounds" but we now also have Odin.. do we install the the one with ONLY inmersive sounds or also the one with odin?

Hide contents

imagen_2021-10-11_012734.png.83637c96e82da57f13c326d89a925358.png

very good question, i would like to know that aswell

@remodel

Yeah, i'll propably add them as optional files as this is a matter of personal preference.

The issue i have is that the old MM textures often enough have a visible seam and the sometimes too low-poly edges. It's not gamebreaking but it is annoying enough (at least for me) to try to find a fix for it.

@Acornins

You got several problems in your LO.

Snowy Farmhouse has to be below the main ESP

The addon (elven eyes) has to be below the main mod.

I noticed those on a short glance, so there might be more...

A mod lower in the list takes priority over (aka 'overwrites') mods positioned higher in it.

@FlufyFox

Sounds like 'creatures' to me. 

I removed that part as it was breaking again and again and again after another update of one of the mods. I have spent way too much time on trying to repair something i'm not really interested in.

Too bad that we don't have a clear split between 'humanoid creatures' and 'creatures'. That would make at least the 'humanoid creatures' valid. 

@trgdolors

Wait with an update. Last time it broke quite a few other mods as they needed an update for it. In a week or two it should be fine. But when Skyrim AE comes out it might need another update...

@Jessica_Degurechaff

1. Videos belong into spoilers too...

2. No, that gets covered later. Two patches doing the same is an invitation for problems.

@ascendentkunglao

Did you deactivate DynDOLOD for a test?

Back to figuring out what is wrong with this texture... And the snow seems to be too white.

Spoiler

137122856_SkyrimSE2021-10-1113-12-02.png.8888a0e6c383fd1ebcd7d94f1d8daa11.png

320th rerun of DynDOLOD

Edited by Aylis
6 hours ago, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

Another user a good...100? pages ago made this video as a tutorial to help with this, i have always done this exact way and have always worked.

If i have time i will look for the author, but in case you got it working or not, save it somewhere.

Pretty much what i did just using screenshots rather than a video. I must have missed that video being posted. 

@All

Small info: Rudy finished his update and the ENB is available again.

As the previously separate patches have now been integrated into the installer i have to move the required files below 'Dynamic Volumetric Lighting and Sun Shadows'. Plus adding instructions for the installation and removal of the old patches.

This makes the installation easier as we don't need to manually move and activate patches anymore. Done

Infos are included in the newest update

Edited by Aylis

@FlufyFox Make you sure you have the correct FNIS Creature Framework (the one for SE, not LE). Before you run FNIS, make sure to click the middle button "De-Install Creatures". Despite being humanoid creatures, Draugr have done what you are describing for me and this fixed it.

@Jessica_Degurechaff It's-a me, Mario. I need to make a better one though, maybe the next time I run FNIS/Nemesis. I use the IS/Odin one. It probably doesn't matter either way.

Previous Update

Updating status to '3.2.5'.

Yes, the modlist on page #1 has also been updated.

Bugfixes and smaller visual upgrades

RERUN for an update:

Nothing required. 

Removed/deactivated mods

Spoiler

Creatures

HD Bears of the North                                                                        Didn't work is i had hoped for.

HD Bears of the North - Textures

Patches

Capital Windhelm HPNPC and KS Hair Patch JS                                Got replaced

Subgroup: Rudy Patches                                                                 Now included in the FOMOD

Nighteye ENB Fix

Rudy ENB Night Sky

Rudy ENB R.A.S.S. FIX

Rudy ENB SE Fix for Blinding Fogs

Rudy ENB Wonders of Weather FIX

Added/moved/renamed mods

Spoiler

Pre-Installation

Mator's Patching Framework                                                          Requirement for the next mod.

Better Dynamic Snow Patcher xEdit                                                Patches the snow for DynDOLOD

UI

Marked Treasure                                                                             Small but useful addon

Area

Parallax Meshes for JK's Overhauls                                                 Adds parallax to some mods from JK

Creatures

HD Real Rabbits                                                                              Alternative rabbits

Weather and Lighting

Particle Lights For ENB SE - Paragon Gems

Particle Lights For ENB SE - Bugs in a Jar

Rudy ENB Cathedral Weathers required files Part I                        Moved within the group Don't forget to update part 1!

Rudy ENB Cathedral Weathers required files Part II                                           ''

Patches

HPNPC patch                                                                                  Replaces the old patch

LL

ZAZ 8.0 CBBE SE Rev2 - Patched                                                    Fix for DynDOLOD

Final

BPS Patch Output                                                                           Fixes the bug in DynDOLOD

Working on

Spoiler

Snow Veil Sanctum Key                                                                  Got to level up for this one

HD Crystal Golems                                                                         Same

Equip Enchantment Fix                                                                   How to check a bug that doesn't seem to affect you? ?

More JK?

Holy Mountains (Majestic Mountains Addon)                               Got to fix a few kinks

Holy Mountains Tundra Rocks

Edited by Aylis
  • Aylis changed the title to Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.5 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)
1 hour ago, kackhaufen213 said:
  Hide contents

image.png.907e6ac257edb1c93df093b226dc10ee.png

Is that the right choice?

EDIT: nop, not the right choice, it is the first one i guess?

Since i have SMP installed i put the first one, but Aylis said the last choice, the good thing about 3ba is you can re-install it and change it if you wish. 

16 minutes ago, kackhaufen213 said:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I was about to do my Lods and then somehow clicked on something that screwed up my load order?

what do you mean, you sorted it? or did you click the top of a tab and it just looks out of order?