Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

After banging my head against the wall for a while... it seems creature framework is currently broken with this list. And I have no idea what the cause is.

There isn't really any alternative either. What a bummer.
I would try some more but since it seems Aylis came to the same conclusion i'll just wait I suppose.

@jaeos

I've been going through it so many times, and even used Excel to keep track of all the changes, that i don't want to include it anymore. Going through 18 pages just to set up the used boner is annoying. Now add to that the unreliability. After ten successful tests it still can break on the 11th run and now multiply the testruns with every possible creature.

If someone puts up a guide for this (and keeps it updated) then i'll link to it. But i'm not wasting more time on something i'm not going to use myself.

Which btw also leads to two big questions...

1. How the heck can a skeleton try to rape a female char when it doesn't even have enough meat on its bones to get a boner?

2. What does the skeleton of a female do to a male char? Constantly hitting him with its hip-bone? I guess some wellplaced kicks, while wearing heavy boots, would have the same effect...

Almost forgot: Why is there no real split between 'creatures' and 'humanoid creatures'? Humanoid intelligent creatures, especially when some form of magic is involved, are quite plausible. Bethesda borrowed quite a bit from H. P. Lovecraft so some cults with rituals (like the one for Dagon WikiMovie) would be possible 

Edited by Aylis
4 hours ago, Aylis said:

@jaeos

I've been going through it so many times, and even used Excel to keep track of all the changes, that i don't want to include it anymore. Going through 18 pages just to set up the used boner is annoying. Now add to that the unreliability. After ten successful tests it still can break on the 11th run and now multiply the testruns with every possible creature.

If someone puts up a guide for this (and keeps it updated) then i'll link to it. But i'm not wasting more time on something i'm not going to use myself.

Which btw also leads to two big questions...

1. How the heck can a skeleton try to rape a female char when it doesn't even have enough meat on its bones to get a boner?

2. What does the skeleton of a female do to a male char? Constantly hitting him with its hip-bone? I guess some wellplaced kicks, while wearing heavy boots, would have the same effect...

Almost forgot: Why is there no real split between 'creatures' and 'humanoid creatures'? Humanoid intelligent creatures, especially when some form of magic is involved, are quite plausible. Bethesda borrowed quite a bit from H. P. Lovecraft so some cults with rituals (like the one for Dagon WikiMovie) would be possible 

Fair enough. 

1. they just borrow a "bone" from their buddies and pass it around.. ?

2.well.. there are some models that almost look skeletal so i would ask their boyfriends if they have them. ?

@Aylis Strap-on or dimentional magic. Besides skeletons doesn't seem to be the weirdest when there is creature like slaughterfish, mudcrab, wisp or ice wrath that CF support. Not sure if there is animation for them.

It's a shame CF is not consistent enough, maybe it's the fate of most SL mods.

Btw, look like there is a new version converted for Dibella's Sisterhood. Can I use them with your patch?

Edited by akadeadpool

@akadeadpool

There seem to be some animations (mudcrabs do work). But i don't know for sure as there are a few creatures i deactivated before i started the new game. I didn't manage to trigger the other ones you mentioned in previous tests.

The patch is only some meshes and textures which were broken before, so it should be compatible with everything.

23 hours ago, H0rnyH0rse said:

Aren't we all playing as a female? ?

I tried the mod. And so far everything seems to be working fine. Killed enemies are not naked after I loot armor and the underwear is added consistently.
Full undress is still working and all schlongs seem to be in proper condition. I am yet to find a downside to having this mod.

I tried it on a clean save and found the mentioned setting to be the default SOS setting anyways, so it should 'just work'.

Install it and see what happens. If you run into troubles I am sure we can figure it out.

Here is the settings of my SOS

Reveal hidden contents

grafik.png.b2b591525a458e59c584cce30da2d56f.png

Thanks for the reply! My hesitation is that the author of Equippable Underwear for NPCs, wSkeever, is pretty strident that it does not support SOS Full. They say they don't use SOS Full, only SOS Lite. The comments there suggest that the problems can creep up slowly, which are the kind of problems that are hard to trace. My load order is pretty big and more instability would not be good.

On the other hand, obviously authors often discourage anything that might make them have to answer more questions. So a "non-wSkeever provided" work-around may be possible.

3 hours ago, trgdolors said:

Thanks for the reply! My hesitation is that the author of Equippable Underwear for NPCs, wSkeever, is pretty strident that it does not support SOS Full. They say they don't use SOS Full, only SOS Lite. The comments there suggest that the problems can creep up slowly, which are the kind of problems that are hard to trace. My load order is pretty big and more instability would not be good.

On the other hand, obviously authors often discourage anything that might make them have to answer more questions. So a "non-wSkeever provided" work-around may be possible.

You are right to be cautious. My approach is just piling on and when something happens ill start a mod dychotomy with the latest installed mods and see what happens (since I am so far still too lazy to get into xEdit and the likes).
But so far I can report no problems with the mod (currently having ~700 mods in my load order) and I really enjoy the functionality it adds.

Move quickly and break things! ?? The HornyHorse can't wait!

---

Another question: Can anyone recommend a tutorial for DynDolod?
First time I used it was for this mod list, but I have been having some issues (a lot of blurring of not so distand objects).
I hope that if I understood the tool better I might be able to resolve them.

EDIT:
Found this. This helped a lot, there are still a ton of open questions though

Spoiler

Edited by H0rnyH0rse

Hello @Aylis I followed your guide without any proglems untill I got to the part for 

Skyrim 2020 Parallax

? Use V8.0

It seems the author archived the V8.0 except 

Skyrim 2020 Parallax - Roads

Skyrim 2020 Parallax - Whiterun Streets A2 

which are included in your list

What should I do ship it or is there an alternative?

Thanks for the work and time you put in to this list and our questions.

@zahura

For now replace it with Pfuschers new files (see post 7195).

But don't use DynDOLOD atm. There's a small glitch with the tiny ice blocks which i'm trying to fix.

Spoiler

ScreenShot1609.png.3d806dfeaf6ed00a776b0d72891fa45d.png

Updated post 7195. The following mods passed my tests:

JK's Arnleif and Sons Trading Company

JK's Silver-Blood Inn

JK's The Hag's Cure

In case you already want to add them then just put them into 'area' where the other JK's are.

Edited by Aylis

Gone through a few mods more. 

Chasing down the bug with the small icefloes is timeconsuming. Gone through a lot of textures and still havn't found what is causing it...

Candlehearth hall got a clipping candleholder. LO?

I'll propably kick 'Triumvirate' off the list. If it would add NPC with the skills it would be fine. But being a special snowflake (only the PC gets access to them) of all special snowflakes (very few NPC got shouts) doesn't sit well with me. Odin already adds a lot of spells that are available to NPC too.

Found something better for the skintones.

Baka's updates work fine, so the older versions will be replaced.

Planned changes This can still change!

Mods to be removed

Spoiler

Immersive Fallen Trees Patch                                           Found nothing that suggests a need for it.

Riften in High Definition                                                  Found a better solution

Skyrim 2020 Parallax                                                        Got updated

Fores New Idles for Creatures

Creature Framework

More Nasty Critters Special Edition

SexLab Aroused Creatures SE

Aroused Creature RIA

ABC

Chaurus Life

MNC Husky

Tirk The Riekling Special Edition 1.0.5

Haste                                                                               Gone from Nexus and, as i read in a thread, OA used parts of other mods without permission. Guess it is gone for good.

Natural Skin Tones                                                          Found a better solution

SexLab Aroused SSE                                                                        ''

SL Defeat SSE                                                                                   ''

Better Falmer Cave Ceiling Glow                                                     ''

No Edge Glow - Magic and Transformations                  Finally got an ESL update

Mods to be added/moved/renamed

Spoiler

.NET Script Framework                                                     Required for the caching of the grass.

Diamond Skin                                                                   Can be combined with my skin to make the elves more humanlooking (i only reduced the ridges of the brows)

Skyrim 2020 - Architecture

Skyrim 2020 - Other

High Poly Pebbles                                                             Fixes a problem so we don't need the 'Skyrim 2020 - Landscapes

Skyrim 2020 - Blended Roads Retexture                          Changed 'Roads' to 'Blended Roads Retexture' to make the connection more visible

WiZkiD Riften and Ratway                                                Better than the texture pack we used before

Riften in High Definition - Cobblestone                           Optional texture for the streets. Moved within the group

Sepolcri - A complete Burial Sites overhaul                     Always wanted to add this

Sepolcri - JK Patch

Sepolcri - DynDOLOD Patch                                             This is what i was waiting for!

Louder Nature - Birds And Insects

BURP - Spell Tomes                                                          Now the spellbooks look good too. 

Animated Forge Water                                                     Looking nice. Not so obvious but another small improvement.

JK's Arnleif and Sons Trading Company

JK's Silver-Blood Inn

JK's The Hag's Cure

Realistic Natural Skin Tones

SexLab Aroused Redux Baka Edition

Sexlab Defeat Baka Edition

Atmospheric Moon Distortion                                          Another subtle improvement for textures

Nordic Coast                                                                     Blends better with the landscape

Aetherium Falmer Cave Ceiling Glow                               Better solution

Blackreach Spores                                                             Subtle but very good

No Edge Glow - Magic and Transformations ESL             Update

DynDOLOD Ultra Trees for Trees and Bushes SE              We only need the file for the 'Hybrid Trees'

Highly Improved Male Body Overhaul -HIMBO-

?Simply merge 'Core' and 'Refits'

?The 'Physics Addon' is NOT required

3D Pubic Hair for HIMBO

NordwarUA's Guards Armor Replacer - HIMBO Bodyslide

NordwarUA's Unplayable Faction Armors - HIMBO Bodyslide

Immersive Interactions - Animated Actions

Checking out

Spoiler

Snow Veil Sanctum Key

Steel Falcon Armour Set                                                                       Replacement for 'DX Dark Knight'?

Steel Falcon Armour Set - Heavy Armor Patch

Headhunter - Bounties Redone

Edited by Aylis

Once again thanks for your great guide. I wanted to add one correction regarding CC mods: Survival is totally playable with a special USSEP mod: Unofficial Skyrim Creation Club Content Patches at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

I prefer CC Survival over similar Nexus mods, because CC Survival is more than just food, drinks and sleep - it is akin to Fallout4 Survival with a lot of added challenges in one place.

And I have one question: I noticed that my shouts are silent. I am not hearing any words spoken, only seeing effects. It's rather annoying, so I was wondering which mod from this list could be potentially doing this?

Edit: Nevermind, it seems that it's a problem with Skyrim on Mac's Bootcamp.

Edited by m0rdr3d0

I have a found a problem with Capital Windhelm Expansion - this mod has caused me more than one headache already, but I think it's worth the trouble. Whenever a texture mod of this list (there are a few) touches the meshes of some doors and a mural used by CWE, I get this result:

Spoiler

20210908135707_1.thumb.jpg.ed5c1f1ab42c09c3d8ca9669fab026b2.jpg

20210908135644_1.thumb.jpg.b53d2e309b07c3db1f670de3f490c3fe.jpg

20210908135610_1.thumb.jpg.f6fddad9b1156a128a8b2c2e8f1eec35.jpg

I have no idea why this happens. The mesh for the mural is modded in several of the texture mods that we have within the list. The mesh for the door frame is modded by WiZkiD Riften and Ratway (this is not yet on the list, but might be soon)... Anyways, I'll upload here a patch that solves the issue in case anyone else is having the same problem that I have and might need it.

Enjoy?

Windhelm Meshes Patch.rar

@Aylis Any tips on why lightened skyrim would be causing a CTD upon loading into a mid game save, I placed it in the same order you mentioned in the guide (ESM in order of installation)

ps. the mod author mentions creating a indoor game save, loading the mod, waiting 72 hrs in game, saving and re-loading.  So yeah any advice would really help.  

Edited by ascendentkunglao

@wollboi Headhunter is cool.

@ascendentkunglao While I can't really help you with "Lightened...", I DID follow those install instructions and don't have obvious CTD problems (at least with THAT mod).

@Aylis Unfortunately, the update for Enhanced Vanilla Trees SE changes your install advice on page 1, post 3.

@H0rnyH0rse Yes, the "piling on" technique. I am quite familiar with that! No doubt!

Edited by trgdolors
9 hours ago, trgdolors said:

@Aylis Unfortunately, the update for Enhanced Vanilla Trees SE changes your install advice on page 1, post 3.

Not really, unless you want to use the alpha of DynDOLOD 3 (which doesn't like some mods in the list).

@ascendentkunglao

I only saved inside my house before installing the mod and then reran Wrye and DynDOLOD.

@Thardrim

Just went through the city. Not a single broken door or doorframe...

Edited by Aylis

@Aylis Did you look at the mural that I showed in my picture? The doorframes are fine as long as I don't use  WiZkiD Riften and Ratway . However, the upper part of the mural is modified by  Skyrim 2020 Parallax  and then it doesn't show the textures. Everything looks fine to me in SEEEdit. But the thing that I found in common is that whenever a mesh is modified to show parallax textures, which WizkiD Riften does for the doorframes and Pfuscher for the upper relief of the mural, then I get the blue texture when used by Capital Windhelm Expansion. (In my previous picture, the mural was totally blue because I was using RUSTIC RELIEFS but the version with Parallax). Anyways, maybe it is something in my end and perhaps a corrupted file when downloading the mods or whatever... I'll try to download those mods again and see how it goes.

About Dyndolod 3.0, I went ahead and started to implement it together with NoGrassInObjects. (What could go wrong, right?.... ?). I couldn't run the program because it told me that Shrine to Kyne and Away - Come Away had errors. I checked with SEEEdit and it found a couple of errors in those mods that were pretty easy to spot and solve even for me. I did, followed a couple of guides for Dyndolod 3.0 and NGIO, messed around with the settings of both, also took away from my LO the old billboards for Dynd 2.0, and, after more than a few tries, I got a result that I am pretty happy with - the grass looks amazing and the lods too. I also misteriously gained a few FPS more when outside... Surely, there must be things that don't work as intended or maybe don't even look as they are supposed to. I am not able to test things as you are, Aylis, being thousands of miles away from your level of expertise in modding and with Dyndolod in particular. So I am probably not looking at things that I should be looking at when testing something as complex as Dyndolod and NGIO.

Nevertheless, I am more than happy with Dynd 3 and NGIO, but that is probably because ignorance is bliss... ?

Edited by Thardrim

@Thardrim

Make sure that 'WiZkiD Riften and Ratway' is above 'Grand Doors'. I guess this will, at least partially, solve your issues.

With DDL 3.0 ZAZ (which we need for a few mods in 'LL') and the shrine caused issues here. The shrine isn't that important, that one is just 'nice to have', ZAZ on the other hand... I'll give it another shot once i got the rest working as i want it to be.

Btw. if you got fixes then notify the authors of the mods. Maybe we'll get an 'official' update to the mods.

@zahura

That is working fine here, i reran it yesterday. Make sure you got the right XPMSE and the correct LO, otherwise there will be issues. 

I'm taking a look at Double Dibella Bodyslide. It got three different settings for the used armor/clothing which look promising.

Edited by Aylis

@Aylis

I directly downloaded and instaled these files in order

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended-1988-4-80-1610196777

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended - Fixed Scripts-44252-1-0-1610402131

better Female wrists hands ankles and leg ratio twists for XPMSSE 2.71SE-28574-2-71SE-1615669495

and my loadorder is like this

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
*SSE-Terrain-Tamriel-Extend.esm
*SSE-Terrain-Tamriel.esm
*Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
*Alpine Forest of Whiterun Valley.esp
*MajesticMountains_Landscape.esm
*Lightened Skyrim - merged.esp
*Cathedral - 3D Mountain Flowers.esp
*High Poly Head.esm
*Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
*PubicMeshColorRE.esm
*Smooth Weapon.esm
*Diverse Random NormalAttack.esp
*RSkyrimChildren.esm
*Lanterns Of Skyrim II.esm
*SexLab.esm
*SexLabAroused.esm
*ZaZAnimationPack.esm
*SexLab Attraction.esm
*SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
*LCO_Framework.esp
*Kyne's Grass.esp
*Alternative Field Grass.esp
*Alternative Tundra Grass.esp
*Northern Pine Forest Grass.esp
*HD Lods SSE.esp
*Particle Patch for ENB SSE.esp
*Dlizzio's Mesh Fixes.esp
*NoGrassias.esp
*SnowGrassDisableAllNoRocks.esp
*Enhanced Vanilla Trees SSE.esp
*Reach Tree Replacer Summer.esp
*Treeswinedave.esp
*CG4 Visual_Trees&Bushes.esp
*Riften Docks Overhaul.esp
*Better Dynamic Snow.esp
*Better Dynamic Snow - Snowy Farmhouses.esp
*BetterDynamicSnow_PATCH.esp
*Better Dynamic Ash.esp
*BlendedRoads.esp
*MajesticMountains.esp
*Player Size Adjuster.esp
*FireBurns.esp
*SkyUI_SE.esp
*AHZmoreHUD.esp
*AHZmoreHUDInventory.esl
*RaceMenu.esp
*RaceMenuPlugin.esp
*Atlas Map Markers.esp
*UIExtensions.esp
*Remove Mods from System Menu.esl
*More Snow on the Road.esp
*More Ash on the Road.esp
*fallentreebridgesSSE.esp
*fallenbridgesSSE-Patch.esp
*JKs Skyrim.esp
*JK's Angelines Aromatics.esp
*JK's Arcadia's Cauldron.esp
*JK's Belethor's General Goods.esp
*JK's Bits and Pieces.esp
*JK's Blue Palace.esp
*JK's Elgrims Elixirs.esp
*JK's Mistveil Keep.esp
*JK's Radiant Raiment.esp
*JK's Sleeping Giant Inn.esp
*JK's Bee and Barb.esp
*JKs The Drunken Huntsman.esp
*JK's The Pawned Prawn.esp
*JK's The Ragged Flagon.esp
*JK's Temple of Mara.esp
*JK's The Winking Skeever.esp
*JK's Warmaiden's.esp
*notice board.esp
*The Notice Board SMIM Ropes Fix.esp
*riverwoodhouse.esp
*Raven Rock Reborn.esp
*WindhelmSSE.esp
*Shrine2Kyne.esp
*Skyshards.esp
*whiterun_stables_farm.esp
*Windstad_Row_Boat.esp
*Book Covers Skyrim.esp
*CC'sEnhancedOreVeinsSSE-HearthfirePatch.esl
*Skyrim Remastered - Ice Caves Fix.esp
*Origins Of Forest - 3D Forest Grass.esp
*Cathedral_S3D_MountainFlowerOverride.esp
*Cathedral_S3D_MountainFlowerOverride_USSEP_Patch.esp
*Cathedral - 3D Pine Grass.esp
*WiZkiD Imperial Forts.esp
*GDOS - Splendid Mechanized Dwemer Door.esp
*GDOS - Glorious Solitude Door - Rotation Fix.esp
*RUSTIC SOULGEMS - Sorted - ESL.esp
*JS Purses and Septims SE Patch.esp
*DumplingsbyKadraeus.esp
*WPF - JK Skyrim patch.esp
*CBBE.esp
*RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
*Expressive Facegen Morphs.esl
*SKINRESKIN.esp
*TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
*The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp
*High Poly Pretty Face and Darker Brows Stand Alone.esp
*KS Hairdo's.esp
*Beards.esp
*Realistic Haircolors.esp
*Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
*SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
*SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
*SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
*VWA_VanillaWarpaintsAbsolution.esp
*SOS - Female Pubics.esp
*ORM-Arvak.esp
*Bears of the North.esp
*Blue Whales.esp
*ButterfliesUnchained.esp
*FlyingCrowsSSE.esp
*AlduinLight.esp
*Female Dremora.esp
*HagravenSkinShaders.esp
*mihailpigeon.esp
*SeagullsofSkyrim.esp
*PAN_Aumriel.esp
*XPMSE.esp
*SOSRaceMenu.esp
*Conditional Expressions.esp
*EVGConditionalIdles.esp
*mcgFemaleWalk for SkyrimSE.esp
*TKDodge.esp
*PipeSmokingSE.esp
*AnimatedHarvesting.esl
*Diverse Random PowerAttack.esp
*ImmersiveInteractions.esp
*MBO.esp
*SINful CBP.esp
*GQJ_DG_vampireamuletfix.esp
*Guards_Armor_Replacer.esp
*HN66_Earrings.esp
*JS Armored Circlets SE.esp
*JS Barenziah SE - Johnskyrim.esp
*lightebonymail.esp
*NordWarUA's Race Armor Expansion.esp
*DIS_Armor_Fractions.esp
*Dead_Briarheart_SOS_fix.esp
*ForswornAllowAmulet.esp
*DX Dark Knight Armor - My Final Version by Xtudo.esp
*Gigaduex_Outfit.esp
*LindsayTemperPants.esp
*LindsayNoSkyforge.esp
*Reliquary of Myth.esp
*Unique Thane Weapons.esp
*Real Bound Bow.esp
*Armes d'Auriel.esp
*Tauriels Bow.esp
*Pick Best Arrow.esp
*Echtra.esp
*Maelstrom.esp
*The Tale of Tsatampra Xiros.esp
*AMatterOfTime.esp
*Andromeda - Unique Standing Stones of Skyrim.esp
*Andromeda - Metric Units Patch.esp
*Animated Weapon Enchants.esp
*Better Vampires.esp
*AK- Boethiah Alternate.esp
*AK- Namira for Good Guys.esp
*MLQSomebodyElsesProblem.esp
*BromjunaarJournal.esp
*CWneutral.esp
*ClamsDropPearls.esp
*CrimsonNirnrootSatchel.esp
*Dawnguard Vampire.esp
Dawnguard Vampire - SDE.esp
*Dirt and Blood - Dynamic Visuals.esp
*Dirt and Blood - Shader Tweak.esp
*WA_BathWidget.esp
*TimingIsEverything.esp
*dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
*UFD Enhanced Soultrap.esl
*WinterholdAccess.esp
*Undriel_FallingGildergreenPetals.esp
*Footprints.esp
*Footprints - ENB.esp
*CG4 HorseMuck SE.esp
*LCO_BannermistTower.esp
*LCO_BleakFallsTower.esp
*LCO_BleakwindBluff.esp
*LCO_BthalftRuins.esp
*LCO_CradleStoneTower.esp
*LCO_DragonBridgeOverlook.esp
*LCO_FalkreathWatchtower.esp
*LCO_FourSkullLookout.esp
*LCO_LostValleyRedoubt.esp
*LCO_Nilheim.esp
*LCO_PinefallBridge.esp
*LCO_RiftWatchtower.esp
*LCO_ShorsWatchtower.esp
*LCO_SnowpointBeacon.esp
*RadEx_NoticeBoard.esp
*TacticalValtheim.esp
*Treeswinedave - Tactical Valtheim Patch.esp
*Gildergreen Regrown.esp
*GoToBed.esp
*SleepTight.esp
*HearthFires Display Case Fix SE.esp
*FleshFX.esp
*ImprovedMeeko.esp
*LinenWrapRecipe.esp
*FalmerLoot.esp
*MannequinChicks.esp
*MankyManquinManippleator.esp
*Moonlight Tales Special Edition.esp
*MoonlightTalesMCM.esp
*MLU.esp
*sandboxcylinderheight.esp
*No Edge Glow - Magic and Transformations.esp
*OneWithNature.esp
*OpulentThievesGuild.esp
*OpulentThievesGuildPatch.esp
*Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
*50 More Perk Points.esp
*Ordinator - Metric Units Patch.esp
*Odin - Skyrim Magic Overhaul.esp
*Odin - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp
*Odin - Metric Units Patch.esp
*PassiveWeaponEnchantmentRecharging.esp
*ReadingIsGood.esp
*RABReadXP-BookCoversSkyrim.esp
*SaveTheIcerunner.esp
*SkyrimReputation_SSE.esp
*Susana Death Outfit Modifie.esp
*Thieves Guild Requirements.esp
*Training Dummies XP.esp
*Training Dummies XP Dawnguard.esp
*Triumvirate - Mage Archetypes.esp
*Triumvirate - Metric Units Patch.esp
*The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
*VioLens SE.esp
*CarriageStationsTowns.esp
*We Dont Float.esp
*YOT - Your Own Thoughts.esp
*YOT - Andromeda.esp
*YOT - Dirt and Blood.esp
*YOT - Moonlight Tales Overhaul.esp
*YOT - Odin.esp
*YOT - Ordinator.esp
*YOT - Triumvirate.esp
*J42_ArmorRatingRedux.esp
*ResistancesRescaled.esp
*Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
*ASLAL - City Guard Extension Example.esp
*Alternate Start -- New Beginnings.esp
*Starting Spell Choice.esp
*MBW Dragon Souls to Perk Points - ESL Version.esp
*CosmeticVampireOverhaul HD.esp
*High Poly NPC Overhaul - Resources.esp
*High Poly NPC Overhaul - Skyrim Special Edition.esp
*High Poly NPC Overhaul - Alternate Start Live Another Life (ASLAL).esp
*High Poly NPC Overhaul - JK's Skyrim.esp
*High Poly Head Vampire Fix.esp
*Dawnguard Sentries SE.esp
*Dunmeri Ghosts - Dunmeri Gear.esp
*RSChildren.esp
*RealisticRSChildren.esp
*CapitalWindhelmExpansion-RRSC.esp
*HearthfireTrader.esp
*SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
*SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp
*Shield Sisters Re-Imagined.esp
*Jarls Re-Imagined.esp
*College of Winterhold Re-Imagined.esp
*Elewellyn.esp
*Serana Re-Imagined.esp
*Valerica Re-Imagined.esp
*My Home Is Your Home.esp
*Audio Overhaul Skyrim.esp
*AOS_EBT Patch.esp
*Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp
*AOS_ISC_Integration.esp
*YOT - Immersive Sounds Odin.esp
*EWS.esp
*MMI.esp
*Chapter II - Soundtrack mod by Dreyma Music.esp
*PC Head Tracking - MCM.esp
*PC Head Tracking - Patch.esp
*Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
*RDO - USSEP Patch.esp
*A Bow's Whisper.esp
*Realistic-Voice.esp
*RealisticHuskySoundsSSE.esp
*Daedric Voice.esp
*MorePainfulNPCDeathSounds.esp
*DragonCombatDialogue.esp
*ADS.esp
*STFU.esl
*Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
*Immersive Speech Dialogues.esp
*STCommentRemover.esp
*SeranaDialogAddon.esp
*AudibleNPCDialogues.esp
*FNIS.esp
*Cathedral Weathers.esp
*Obsidian In Cathedral.esp
*Obsidian Mountain Fogs.esp
*StormLightning.esp
*Cathedral Weather Godrays.esp
*LoS II - SMIM patch.esp
*LoS II - JKs Skyrim patch.esp
*LoS II - Tamriel Master Lights.esp
*LoS II - TML - JKs Skyrim patch.esp
*LoS II TML - Guard Armor Replacer patch.esp
*RTDocks - LOS2.esp
*Luminosity Lighting Overhaul.esp
*Shadows.esp
*WS-JK's Angeline's Aromatics.esp
*WS-JK's Belethor's General Goods.esp
*WS-JK's Bits and Pieces.esp
*WS-JK's Blue Palace.esp
*WS-JK's Radiant Raiment.esp
*WS-JK's Sleeping Giant Inn.esp
*WS-JK's The Winking Skeever.esp
*WS-Opulent Thieves Guild.esp
*WondersofWeather.esp
*Smoking Torches And Candles.esp
*RLGTorchbugLanterns.esp
*ENB Light.esp
*Embers XD.esp
*Embers XD - Patch - JKs Skyrim & TML.esp
*Embers XD - Patch - JKs Skyrim & TML & Capital Windhelm.esp
*torchRemover.esp
*Frost Meshes Patch.esp
*RASS - Visual Effects.esl
*CG4 Fx_SnowEffectsMerge.esp
*Enlightened College of Winterhold.esp
*Morning Fogs SSE.esp
*VolumeticMists.esp
*VolumeticMistsSolstheim.esp
*DVLaSS Skyrim Underside.esp
*SLAnimLoader.esp
*SexLabDefeat.esp
*SereneWispmothers.esp
*SL_shrines.esp
*DW.esp
*SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
*ABMM.esp
*SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
*SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
*Sexual Vampire Feed.esp
*SexlabLightMeUp.esp
*SexlabAmmoUnequip.esp
*ISC Enhanced Blood Patch.esp
*ISC Morrowloot Ultimate Simplified Patch.esp
*ISC Unplayable Faction Armors Patch.esp
*JKs Angelines Aromatics - USSEP Patch.esp
*JKs Arcadias Cauldron - USSEP Patch.esp
*JKs Bits and Pieces - USSEP Patch.esp
*JKs Blue Palace - JKs Skyrim Patch.esp
*JKs Blue Palace - LoS II - TML Patch.esp
*JKs Blue Palace - USSEP Patch.esp
*JKs Drunken Huntsman - USSEP Patch.esp
*JKs Mistveil Keep - Embers XD Patch.esp
*JKs Radiant Raiment - USSEP Patch.esp
*JKs Ragged Flagon - Embers XD Patch.esp
*JKs Ragged Flagon - OTG Patch.esp
*JKs Ragged Flagon - USSEP Patch.esp
*JKs Winking Skeever - Thieves Guild Requirements Patch.esp
*JKs Winking Skeever - USSEP Patch.esp
*JKs Elgrims Elixirs - Bee and Barb Patch.esp
*Jk's Pawned Prawn - Riften Docks Overhaul Patch.esp
*JKs_The_Winking_Skeever_AlternateStartMods.esp
*MLU - JK's The Drunken Hunstman.esp
*MorrowLoot_GuardsArmorReplacerPatch.esp
*RoM - Daedric Voices Patch.esp
*RoM - ISC + MLU Patch.esp
*RoM - MLU Patch.esp
*RoM - Skeleton Replacer HD Patch.esp
*CapitalWindhelmExpansion - USSEP.esp
*WindhelSSE-EmbersXD Patch.esp
*Capital Windhelm Expansion - JK's Skyrim Patch.esp
*Capital Windhelm HPNPC & KS Hair Patch JS.esp
*High Poly - Guard Armor Replacer Patch.esp
*High Poly - Faction armor patch.esp
*High Poly NPC Overhaul - Skyrim Special Edition - MLU Patch.esp
*Qw_ISC_USSEP Patch.esp
*Qw_BookCoversSkyrim_USSEP Patch.esp
*Better Vampires - ISC.esp
*Better Vampires - No Sun Damage In Apocrypha and Boneyard.esp
*mihailpigeon - smaller pigeons.esp
*RoM - AOS Patch.esp
*RoM - Better Vampires Patch.esp
*SDA RDO Patch.esp
*SDA_SLPatch.esp
*NightEyeENBFix.esp
*Blended Shorelines.esp
*Water for ENB.esp
*SmoothShores.esp
*3BBB.esp

Is there something wrong with my order? It is as the install order except .esms and few patches.

Also this is my mod list

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
+Greek Goddess - Collision - All in One
+Greek Goddess - All in One
+CBBE 3BBB - SL Triggers compatible patch
+CBBE 3BA
-Final_separator
+Textures Patch
+Smooth Shores (Grass and Ground Remastered)
+DynDOLOD Bright LOD Waterfall Fix
+Bright Waterfall Fix for ENB
+Shiny Wet Rocks Fix
+Water for ENB
+Blended Shorelines - No more jagged water edges
+Rudy ENB Wonders of Weather FIX
+Rudy ENB SE Fix for Blinding Fogs
+Rudy ENB R
+Rudy ENB DVLaSS ini
+NightEyeENBFix
+SexLab Compatible Noble Bed Double
+SDA SL Patch
+SDA Relationship Dialogue Overhaul Patch
+Word Wall Transparency Fix for ENB
+lilebonymace's patches
+QUASIPC - Qwinn's Unified Automated Self Installing Patch Compendium
+High Poly NPC Overhaul - MLU Patch
+High Poly - Faction armor patch
+High Poly - Guard Armor Replacer Patch
+Capital Windhelm HPNPC and KS Hair Patch JS
+Capital Windhelm Expansion - JK's Skyrim Patch
+Capital Windhelm Expansion - Embers XD PATCH
+Capital Windhelm Expansion - USSEP
+MorrowLoot Ultimate - Guards Armor Replacer Patch
+MLU - JKs The Drunken Hunstman-ESL
+JK's The Winking Skeever_alterate start mods patch
+Jk's Pawned Prawn - Riften Docks Overhaul Patch
+JK's Elgrims Elixirs - Bee and Barb Patch
+JK's Interiors Patch Collection
+ISC Unplayable Faction Armors Patch
+ISC Morrowloot Ultimate Simplified Patch
+ISC Enhanced Blood Textures Patch
+Assorted mesh fixes
-Patches_separator
+TailsFix
+SexlabAmmoUnequip v
+Sexlab LightMeUp SE
+ZAZ 8.0 CBBE SE Rev2
+Sexual Vampire Feed SE Merged v
+Babo Human
+Billyy's SLAL Animations 4.8
+Arousal Based MatchMaker
+SexLab EagerNPCSERev
+SexLab Attraction SE v
+Dripping when aroused
+SexLab_Shrines (sexlab aroused addon)
+SexLab_Shrines
+Serene Wispmothers
+Creampie Voice pack
+Sexlab Defeat Baka Edition English SE
+SLAL_SE
+SexLabAroused Redux V
+SexLab Beta8 LipSync Fix
+MfgFix-PCHeadTracking-patch
+Mfg Fix
+PapyrusUtil SE - Modders Scripting Utility Functions
+SexLabFrameworkSE_v
-Loverslab_separator
+DVLaSS Skyrim Underside
+Dynamic Volumetric Lighting and Sun Shadows
+Fire Halo Remover
+Reduced Glow FX SE
+Volumetric Mists
+Morning Fogs SSE
+Enlightened College of Winterhold
+CG4 Snow Effects SE
+R.A.S.S. - Rain Ash And Snow Shaders
+Arctic - Frost Effects Redux
+Torch Remover
+Burnt Wood
+Embers XD
+Torchbug - ENB Light Patch
+Green Moth - ENB Light Patch
+ENB Light
+More Colorful Torchbug Lanterns
+SD's Horn Candles SE - STAC Patch (subtle version)
+SD's Horn Candles SE
+Medieval Silverworks STAC Patch
+Medieval Candlehorns and Sconces
+Smoking Torches and Candles SSE
+Kanjs - Chaurus eggs and staff - 4k - 2k - 1k - New Meshes - Animated Textures
+Rudy HQ - More Lights for ENB SE - Torchbugs and Moths
+Rudy HQ - More Lights for ENB SE - Soul Gems
+Rudy HQ - More Lights for ENB SE - Glowing Mushrooms
+Rudy HQ - More Lights for ENB SE - Bthardamz
+Spider Webs and Particles for ENB
+Wonders of Weather
+Volcanic Tundra - Heat Wave Effects
+Window Shadows RT (beta)
+Luminosity Lighting Overhaul - The Cathedral Concept
+Riften Docks Overhaul - Lanterns of Skyrim II
+Lanterns Of Skyrim II
+ETHEREAL CLOUDS - Special Edition
+Storm Lightning for SSE and VR (Minty Lightning 2019)
+Obsidian Mountain Fogs
+Improved Rain and Fog for Cathedral Weathers
+Rudy ENB Cathedral Weathers required files Part II
+Rudy ENB Cathedral Weathers required files Part I
+Cathedral Weathers Unofficial Update
+Cathedral Weathers and Seasons
-Weather and Lighting_separator
+Water Loop Bug Fix
+NPC Dialogue Audio Enhancer
+Serana Dialogue Add-On
+Stop That - Comment and Complaint Remover
+Immersive Speech Dialogues
+Guard Dialogue Overhaul SE
+Shut The F--- Up
+Smooth blades draw and sheath
+Talkative Dragons
+More Painful NPC Death Sounds SE
+Daedric Voices
+Heart of the Beast - Werewolf Sound and Texture Overhaul
+Falmer Sounds -The Betrayed Remaster-
+Enhanced Draugr FX
+Realistic Husky Sounds SSE
+Realistic Conversations
+A Bow's Whisper - Bow sound overhaul
+RDO - CRF and USSEP Patches Final
+Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - RDO SE
+PC Head Tracking and Voice Type SE
+Chapter II - Jeremy Soule Inspired Music (by Dreyma Music)
+Morrowind Music Integration
+Improved River Sound
+Enhanced Waterfall Sounds - EWS
+Audio Overhaul - Immersive Sounds Integration (AOS - ISC Compatibility Patch)
+Immersive Sounds - Compendium
+Compatibility Patch for Enhanced Blood Textures
+Audio Overhaul for Skyrim SE
-Sound_separator
+Eye Normal Map Fix SSE
+Aylis Eyes
+The Eyes of Beauty - Vampire Eyes SE
+Aylis Skin - Shield Sisters
+SC - KS Hairdos Retextured
+My Home is Your Home
+Valerica Hair Fix
+Valerica Re-Imagined
+Serana Re-Imagined
+HD Skins for old female faces
+Hearthfire Elewellyn The Nightingale - Llewellyn Replacement
+College of Winterhold Re-Imagined
+Jarls Re-Imagined Redux
+Shield Sisters Re-Imagined SE
+Dibella Sisterhood - Textures V1.2
+Dibella Sisterhood Sisters
+Dibella Sisterhood
+Hearthfire Trader (All-In-One)
+Capital Windhelm Expansion Realistic RS Children Patch
+Realistic RS Children Overhaul
+RS Children Overhaul
+Dunmeri Ghosts - Dunmeri Gear
+KS Hairdos for Dawnguard Sentries Plus SE
+Dawnguard Sentries Plus SE
+High Poly NPC Overhaul - JK's Skyrim
+High Poly NPC Overhaul - Alternate Start Live Another Life (ASLAL)
+High Poly NPC Overhaul - Skyrim Special Edition - HighRes FaceTint 2.04
+High Poly NPC Overhaul - Skyrim Special Edition 2.0 (All Vanilla NPCs)
+High Poly NPC Overhaul - Resources
+Cosmetic Vampire Overhaul HD SE
-NPC_separator
+Dragon Souls to Perk Points
+Starting Spell Choice
+New Beginnings - Live Another Life Extension SSE
+ASLAL - City Guard Extension Example
+Alternate Start - Live Another Life - SSE
+Resistances Rescaled
+Armor Rating Redux SE - No Cap - Better Formula - Morrowind-like
+YOT - Your Own Thoughts SE
+We Don't Float
+Wait Carriage in Towns
+VioLens - A Killmove Mod SE
+The Paarthurnax Dilemma
+Triumvirate - Metric Units
+Triumvirate - Mage Archetypes
+Training Dummies Provide XP
+Thieves Guild Requirements SE
+Suzanna Death Outfin Replacer
+Skyrim Reputation
+Save the Icerunner - Lights Out Alternate Routes
+RAB Skill experience from reading books
+Reading Is Good (SKSE)
+Passive Weapon Enchantment Recharging - Enchanted Weapons Recharge Over Time
+Odin - Metric Units
+Odin - Ordinator Compatibility Patch
+Odin - Skyrim Magic Overhaul
+Ordinator - Metric Units
+50 percent More Perk Points
+Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim
+Update ESL Patch - Created by Erstam
+Opulent Thieves Guild
+One With Nature - Dynamic Animals and Creatures SE
+No Edge Glow - Magic and Transformations
+Multiple Floors Sandboxing
+MorrowLoot Ultimate
+Moonlight Tales MCM
+Moonlight Tales Special Edition - Werewolf and Werebear Overhaul
+MankyManquinManippleatorSSE
+SexLab Fix
+Mannequin Chicks
+Lootable Falmer
+Linen wrap recipe
+Improved Meeko SE
+FleshFX
+HearthFires Display Case Fix SE
+Sleep Tight SE Fixes
+Sleep Tight SE
+Go to bed
+Gildergreen Regrown
+Trees Addon - Tactical Valtheim Patch
+Tactical Valtheim
+Lawbringer
+CG4 Horse Muck SE
+Footprints - ENB
+Footprints
+Falling Gildergreen Petals - SE
+Enter the College of Winterhold without joining
+Enhanced Soultrap
+Endless Firewood - Chop Forever
+Enhanced Blood Textures
+Timing is Everything SE
+Widget Addon - Keep It Clean - Bathing In Skyrim - Dirt And Blood
+Dirt and Blood HD Retexture
+Dirt and Blood - Dynamic Visual Effects
+Dawnguard as a vampire
+Crimson Nirnroot Satchel - A 'Return to Your Roots' QoL Mod (ESL Flagged)
+ClamsDropPearls
+Civil War Neutrality SSE
+Bromjunaar Journal
+Somebody Else's Problem - Ignore the Forsworn Conspiracy
+Namira for Good Guys
+Boethiah for Good Guys
+Better Vampires 8.6 SE
+Animated Weapon Enchants (A.W.E.)
+Andromeda - Metric Units
+Andromeda - Unique Standing Stones of Skyrim
+A Matter of Time - A HUD clock widget
-Override_separator
+The Tale of Tsatampra Xiros
+Maelstrom - Fully Voiced Follower and Quest Mod SSE
+(Updated) Optional BodySlide slider support
+Away, Come Away
-Quests_separator
+Auto-Equip Best Arrows
+Tauriels Bow and Arrows plus Elven Bow replacer
+Tauriels Bow and Arrows
+Auriel's Weaponry
+Real Bound Bow
+Real Bows (by DecimusMaximus for SSE)
+No More Fork-Like Dragonbone Arrows
+Falmer Arrows Revamped Texture 4k - 2k
+Elven Arrow - Wooden Retexture
+Aligned Arrows and Bolts SE
+Simply Stylish Steel Weapons
+Simply Rustic Iron Weapons (NordwarUA Edition)
+Simply Elegant Ebony Weapons
+Simply Brutal Daedric Weapons
+Silver Edge - Silver Sword and Greatsword Model Replacers
+Glass Blades - Glass Sword and Greatsword Replacers
+Elven Blades - Elven Sword and Greatsword Model Replacers
+Miraak's Sword - Variant 2
+Aevrigheim - Miraak's Sword and Staff Replacer
+Unique Thane Weapons
+Realistic HD Woodcutter's Axe Remastered
+Pickaxe Redone SSE
+Believable weapons
-Weapons_separator
+Natural Dragon Priest Masks
+Reliquary of Myth - Artifact Overhaul
+Amulet Display Patch
+Gigaduex's Armor Set - Hair
+Unofficial Unimmersive Gigaduex's Armor Changes
+Gigaduex's Armor Sets SE Physics Addon - CBBE CBP
+BodySlide - CBBE
+Gigaduex's Armor Sets SE
+DX Dark Knight Armor - My Final Version by Xtudo SE CBBE
+DX Dark Knight Armor - My Final Version by Xtudo SE UPDATE
+Dark Knight Armor - My Version by Xtudo SE - UNP - CBBE - UNPB
+CC's UHD Stalhrim Weapons and Armor
+Forsworn Allow Amulet
+Topless Forsworn Armor Replacer CBBE SE
+Dead Briarheart SoS Patch
+Serana's Hood Fix
+Unplayable Faction Armor SE - Bodyslide
+Unplayable Faction Armors SSE
+NordwarUAs Race Armor Expansion - Bodyslide
+NordwarUA Improved Upscaled Textures
+NordWarUA's Race Armor Expansion
+Remiros' Ancient Falmer Armor HD
+Light Ebony Mail
+JS Barenziah SE
+JS Armored Circlets SE
+HN66's Earrings - Special Edition
+ElSopa HD - Bonehawk Amulet SE
+RUSTIC AMULETS - Special Edition
+NordwarUAs Armor Replacers - Female (CBBE) and Male (SMMB) Bodyslide
+Guards Armor Replacer SSE
+Gemling Queen Jewelry SE
+JS Circlet Replacer
+Frankly HD Shrouded Armor
+Frankly HD Miraak [SSE]
+Frankly HD Nightingale Armor CBBE SE
+Frankly HD Nightingale Armor and Weapons [SSE]
+Frankly HD Dawnguard Armor CBBE SE
+Frankly HD Dawnguard Armor and Weapons
+Opulent Robe Retexture 2K SE
+RUSTIC CLOTHING - Special Edition
+No Pauldrons
+Capeless Vampire Royal Robes
+Simply Realistic Armor - Dragonscale and Dragonbone Armor 1.2 (Black Edition)
+Simply Realistic Armor and Weapons (Custom NordwarUA Edition)
-Armor_separator
+Nemesis
+Fores New Idles in Skyrim SE - FNIS SE
+SINful CBP
+CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions
+HDT-SMP (Skinned Mesh Physics)
+Relaxed Sneak Animations
+Jump Behavior Overhaul SE
+Movement Behavior Overhaul SE
+Immersive Interactions - Animated Actions
+DAR - Diverse Random PowerAttack 1.01v
+Diverse Random Normal Attack
+Lowered Hands
+Animated Harvesting
+Feminine Pickup Animation SE
+Feminine Jarl Sitting Animation SE
+Pipe Smoking SE
+TK Dodge SE
+Stronger Swimming Animation SE
+MMG_SwimmingAnimationsV
+mcgFemaleWalk For Skyrim SE Updates
+mcgFemaleWalk for Skyrim SE
+Casual Bow Animation
+EVG Conditional Idles
+EVG Animation Variance
+Conditional Expressions - Subtle Face Animations
+Smooth Magic Casting Animation
+Smooth Combat non Combat Animation
+Go To Bed - DAR patch
+FPCAO- SIZE MATTERS
+DAR - Diverse Random Block idle 1.0v
+DAR - Diverse Random idle
+DAR - Diverse Equipment Normal Attack
+DAR - Diverse Equipment Idle
+Aroused Sexy Idles DAR
+Dynamic Animation Replacer
+Better Female wrists hands ankles and leg ratio twists for XPMSSE
+XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended - Fixed Scripts
+XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended
-Physics and Animation_separator
+Aumriel - The Pale Lady
+Troll.by.Kajuan
+ElSopa HD - Strider And Netches SE
+RUSTIC SPRIGGAN - Special Edition
+SavrenX Solstheim Creatures
+Skeleton.and.Human.Bones.by.Kajuan
+Seagulls of Skyrim
+SABRECAT.by.Kajuan
+HD Reworked Horses
+High poly HD Rabbit by Pfuscher
+HD Pondfish
+Pigeons- Mihail Monsters and Animals (MIHAIL SSE PORT)
+Mammoth.by.Kajuan
+Horker by Pfuscher
+Hermaeus Mora - Water and tentacles - My HD version SE
+Highlandcow HD by Pfuscher
+Realistic Skin Shaders - Falmer and Hagravens
+Hagraven.by.Kajuan
+GOAT HD by Pfuscher
+Realistic Skin And Hair Shaders - Giants
+Giant.by.Kajuan
+RUSTIC FROSTBITE SPIDER - Special Edition
+Female Dremora (Special Edition)
+Falmer.by.Kajuan
+Draugr.by.Kajuan
+Dragon.Priest.by.Kajuan
+Deiform Alduin - 16K - ENB Light Particle Effects
+HD Reworked Dragons Collection 4K
+High Fantasy Deer and Elk
+RUSTIC DEATH HOUND and GARGOYLE - Special Edition
+High-Res Dartwing (Dragonfly) Texture
+RUSTIC DAEDRA - Special Edition
+Flying Crows SSE
+Butterflies Unchained
+Rally's Butterflies Moths and Torchbugs
+Blue Whales SE
+HD Bees and Honeycombs
+Bears of the North
+Dawnguard Rewritten - Arvak
+Ancient Automatons 2K
-Creatures_separator
+Cyara
+Aylis
+3BA Options
+SOS NPC Female Pubics v
+SSE_PaintedLady_ColorMatchPubicHairs_v
+Vanilla Warpaints Absolution
+Vanilla Makeup HD - HD Racial Colors and Makeup for all Races and Genders - SE
+Tempered Skins for Males - SOS Full Version
+Schlongs of Skyrim SE
+Realistic Hair Colors
+Hvergelmir's Aesthetics - Beards
+KS Hairdos SSE
+ESL High Poly Pretty Face Brows Stand Alone
+The Eyes of Beauty SE - Elves Edition
+The Eyes Of Beauty SSE
+Masculine Khajiit Textures for SOS Full (Grey Cat and Leopard)
+Masculine Argonian Textures (Chameleon and Lizard) [SOS-FULL]
+Feminine Khajiit Textures (Grey Cat and Leopard) [CBBE]
+Feminine Argonian Textures (Chameleon and Lizard) [CBBE]
+Natural Skin Tones
+Aylis Skin
+High Poly Head SE
+Expressive Facial Animation -Male Edition-
+Expressive Facial Animation -Female Edition-
+Expressive Facegen Morphs SE
+Fair Skin Complexion
+Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-
-PC_separator
+My Road Signs is Beautiful - English
+4K HQ Puddles
+Nordic Beds SE
+SD's Farmhouse Fences SE
+Renthal's waterwheel
+Skyrim 3D StoneWalls
+WiZkiD Parallax Farmhouses
+Skyrim 3D High Hrothgar Steps
+Skyrim 3D Docks and Boardwalks
+Basic Dining Set Replacer
+2k Common Table replacer optional (No Ropes)
+Vanilla Table Replacers
+Skyrim 3D Furniture SMIM patch
+Skyrim 3D Furniture
+Skyrim 3D Cooking Oven Patch
+Hearthfire Crispy Dumplings
+Ingredients
+Better Sweetrolls
+Crusty Loaves SSE - 2k Bread Retextures
+Skyrim 3D Cooking
+Renthals's tanning rack
+Skyrim 3D Blacksmith
+Rapid Rocks
+CleverCharff's Photorealistic Ash Pile
+Ruins Clutter Improved SE
+4k Traps
+Ancient Imperial Septims
+JS Purses and Septims SE
+Rudy HQ - Falling Leaves and Needles SE
+Dandelions - Realistic Dandelion Seeds - 4K-2k-1K
+Retexture for The Scroll
+Remiros' Dragonborn Alcohol HD
+Medieval Spirits
+Medieval Silverworks
+JS Shrines of the Divines SE
+WiZkiD - Hall of the Dead Stained Glass Windows
+Dwemer Pipework Reworked
+Ancient Dwemer Metal - My patches - GDOS Splendid Mechanized Dwemer Door
+Ancient Dwemer Metal - My patches - FINAL SE VERSION
+Ancient Dwemer Metal
+RUSTIC WINDOWS - Special Edition
+RUSTIC SOUL GEMS
+RUSTIC RELIEFS
+RUSTIC FURNITURE - SPECIAL EDITION
+RUSTIC ELDERSCROLL - Special Edition
+RUSTIC CLUTTER COLLECTION - Special Edition
+RUSTIC AZURA'S STAR - Special Edition
+RUSTIC ANIMATED POTIONS and POISONS
+Glorious Doors of Skyrim SE - Update 1.04
+Glorious Doors of Skyrim (GDOS)
+WiZkiD Parallax Imperial Forts
+Rally's Solstheim AIO
+Rally's All The Things
+Skyrim - A Mountainous Experience
+3D Snowberries HD Texture Option
+3D Snowberries
+Cathedral - 3D Pine Grass
+Cathedral - 3D Mountain Flowers Patches
+Cathedral - 3D Mountain Flowers
+Origins Of Forest - 3D Forest Grass
+Mari's flora
+Improved Gourds
+High Poly Gleamblossoms
+Temple of Kynareth Redone - Parallax Addon
+Near Vanilla Project - Temple of Kynareth Redone
+Just Ice
+HD Stone Quarry and Clay Deposit for Hearthfire
+Awesome HD Barrels
+Caves HQ
+Skyrim 2020 Parallax by Pfuscher Whiteruın streets
+Skyrim 2020 Parallax by Pfuscher roads
+Skyrim Remastered - Caves
+Ice Cave Parallax Improved
+4K Stockade
+Skyrim 2020 Parallax by Pfuscher
+Skyrim 2018 by Pfuscher
+CC's Enhanced Ore Veins SSE - 2K - 8.0
+Windhelm by CleverCharff 4K 2K
+Bone pile color fix for SMIM
+CleverCharff's Soul Cairn 4K 2K
+Solitude HD by CleverCharff 4K 2K
+SkyHaven HD by CleverCharff
+Orc Strongholds by CleverCharff
+CleverCharff's Mines
+CleverCharff's High Hrothgar 4K 2K
+CleverCharff's Fort Dawnguard 4K 2K
+Farmhouses and Farm Towns by CleverCharff 2K
+CleverCharff's Castle Volkihar 4K 2K
+CleverCharff's Apocrypha 4K 2K
+Better Whiterun - 4k retexture
+Riften in High Definition
+Auriel's Chantry HD SE
+Rudy HQ - Nordic Ruins SE Pots
+Rudy HQ - Nordic Ruins SE Levers
+Rudy HQ - Nordic Ruins SE Chests
+Rudy HQ - Nordic Ruins SE
+Rudy HQ - Miscellaneous SE
+Rudy HQ - Hay SE
+WiZkiD Signs
+HD Vanilla Lanterns
+HD Saerek Skull
+HD Reworked Falmer Architecture 4K
+HD Reworked Baskets
+HD High Poly Keys II
+HD Mammothcheese by Pfuscher and Renthal
+ElSopa HD - Realistic Dark Elf Urns SE
+LeanWolf's Better-Shaped Talos with Greatsword
+Meridia's Better Beacon
+ElSopa HD - Meridias Beacon SE
+ElSopa HD - Remade Better Dust Piles SE
+ElSopa HD - Dirt Blast SE
+Dressed Hearthfire Doll
+Cork Retexture
+Comfy Dwemer Beds
+Burned Book Retexture 4k - 2k
+Book Covers Skyrim
+Better Wine Labels - Vanilla and Legacy of the Dragonborn
+BetterFalmerCaveCeilingGlow
-Textures_separator
+Windstad Manor - Solitude Row Boat
+Whiterun Stables Farm
+ESO Skyshards
+Shrine to Kyne
+Capital Windhelm Expansion
+Raven Rock Reborn
+Overgrown Cottage in Riverwood
+The Notice Board SMIM 3D Ropes Fix
+The Notice Board SE
+JK's Warmaiden's
+JK's The Winking Skeever
+JK's The Temple of Mara
+JK's The Ragged Flagon
+JK's The Pawned Prawn
+JK's The Drunken Huntsman
+JK's The Bee and Barb
+JK's Sleeping Giant Inn
+JK's Radiant Raiment
+JK's Mistveil Keep
+JK's Elgrims Elixirs
+JK's Blue Palace
+JK's Bits and Pieces
+JK's Belethor's General Goods
+JK's Arcadia's Cauldron
+JK's Angeline's Aromatics
+JK's Skyrim
+Immersive Fallen Trees Patch
+Immersive Fallen Trees SSE
+More Ash on the Road - Only
+More Snow on the Road - Only
-Area_separator
+Remove QuickSave Button from SkyUI System Menu
+Remove Mods from System Menu v
+UIExtensions
+Customized Improved Camera Preset
+Improved Camera
+Atlas Map Markers SE - Updated with MCM
+RaceMenu
+Wider MCM Menu for SkyUI
+moreHUD Inventory Edition
+moreHUD SE
+Fix Note icon for SkyUI (SKSE64 plugin)
+Simple Colored Map Markers SSE
+Smaller Map Markers for SkyUI 5.2 - 50 percent size
+SkyUI
+Font Overhaul - Natural Typefaces for Skyrim (FONTS)
+Better MessageBox Controls
+Better Dialogue Controls
+BodySlide and Outfit Studio
-UI_separator
+Yes Im Sure
+Stay At The System Page - Updated
+Splashes Of Skyrim
+SSE Display Tweaks
+SSE Engine Fixes (skse64 plugin)
+Skyrim Priority SE - skse plugin
+Remember Lockpick Angle - Updated
+PrivateProfileRedirector SE - Faster game start (INI file cacher)
+Papyrus Extender
+NPC AI Process Position Fix - SSE
+Frozen Electrocuted Combustion
+Dynamic Equipment Manager SKSE Updated
+Better Jumping SE
+Spell Perk Item Distributor (SPID)
+Address Library for SKSE Plugins
+Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice
+Player Size Adjuster and First Person Camera Height Fix SSE
+Follower Trap Safety
+SSE Parallax Shader Fix (BETA)
+JContainers SE
+ENB Helper SE
-SKSE Extensions_separator
+Improved Rock and Cliff Collision
+Lightened Skyrim
+Majestic Landscapes
+Majestic Mountains-BDS With LOD Fix
+Majestic Mountains
+Blended Roads
+Better Dynamic Ash
+Better Dynamic Snow - Patches
+Better Dynamic Snow SE
+Riften Docks Overhaul - Static Mesh Improvement Mod - SMIM
+Riften Docks Overhaul
+Green and Lush Aspen Trees
+CG4 Trees and Bushes SE - Small Bushes
+CG4 Trees and Bushes SE
+Trees Addon Billboards for Dyndolod 2.0
+Trees Addon SE
+Reach Tree Replacer SSE - DynDoLOD Ultra Tree Lod
+Reach Tree Replacer - Billboards
+Reach Tree Replacer SSE
+Alpine Forest of Whiterun Valley
+Pine Branches Redone
+Enhanced Vanilla Trees SE
+High Poly Bones
+High Poly Project
+High Poly Blackreach Mushrooms
+Blackreach Tentacle Mesh Fix
+Disable Snow Grass - For Vanilla and Cathedral Landscapes
+No Grassias - A Universal Grass Fix For Grass Mods
+Dlizzio's Mesh Fixes
+Fixed Dragon Stalking Fix (Re-Upload)
+Skyrim_Particle_Patch_for_ENB
+HD LODs Textures SE
+DynDOLOD Resources
+Kyne's Grass
+4K SMIM Furniture Improvement
+Retextured SMIM Ingredients
+Misc Retexture Project
+Forgotten Retex Project
+NSM - SMIM Patch
+A. Noble Skyrim - FULL PACK_2K
+Static Mesh Improvement Mod
+Cleaned Skyrim SE Textures
+Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch
+XLODgen Terrain
+DLC-Cleaned
-Foundation_separator
*DLC: Dawnguard
*DLC: Dragonborn
*DLC: HearthFires

I have .net 3.5 installed, tried generating nemesis with/without FNIS main mod disabled, tried with nemesis v0.84, v0.83cSE, v0.83bSE, only time nemesis generated correcly was when I uninstalled XPMSSE but then it didn't create the dummy FNIS.esp as we need fnis to handle XPMSSE.

Please tell if there is something wrong but I understand if you don't want to look in to my load order as if everyone send their It would take too much time. At least tell me is there something wrong with my general XPMSEE stuff. I sunk too much time into nemesis but can't figure it out.

Edited by zahura

The list on the first page links to the LE version of Dyndolod.  That was correct when it was posted, the SE files used to be located there.  But now they are at https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/32382

Fixed Dragon Stalkng Fix isn't available at https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/37230 anymore but Fixed Dragon Stalking Fix (Re-Upload) is at https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/54625

Edited by axz2
20 hours ago, Aylis said:

Not really, unless you want to use the alpha of DynDOLOD 3 (which doesn't like some mods in the list).

@ascendentkunglao

I only saved inside my house before installing the mod and then reran Wrye and DynDOLOD.

@Thardrim

Just went through the city. Not a single broken door or doorframe...

Sounds super simple but I'm just tring to be thorough but when you mention DynDOLOD, do you mean texgen and ao as well? Thanks AYLIS!

Cool new one from skypia:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/49853

Also, probably somebody has posted this before, but Smooth Combat Non-Combat is back on Nexus. Of note is that its ESP has now graduated to an ESM.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/52145

Also it requires a new patch now, but I think it would work without it.

https://smooths.tistory.com/4